Blood or Love | Eli Moskowitz...

By Teen_Imagines

(Sequel to Beautiful) Y/n has had some hard times in the past, but the waters finally calmed, that is until t... More

Cast.
Part 2. (Cheating & Cutting)
Part 3. (Robby)
Part 4. (Knocked Out)
Part 5. (Rape)
Part 6. (Hairspray Bottles)
Part 7. (Near Death)
Part 8. (Slipped)
Part 9. (Wake Up! Baby Please!)
Part 10. (May I?)
Part 11. (Sick)
Part 12. (Don't Tell Anyone)
Part 13. (Revealed)
Part 14. (What If I Want It?)
Part 15. (Hospital Room)
Part 16. (Grandfather)
Part 17. (Flashback #1)
Part 18. (Flashback #2)
Part 19. (Flashback #3)
Part 20. (Flashback #4)
Part 21. (Flashback #5)
Part 22. (Shot)
Part 23. (Blood or Love)

Part 1. (Moon)

1.5K 33 5
By Teen_Imagines

Hey I'm Y/n, and I've been through hell in my past. Not sure what the future holds but let's hope I don't die again. Things have been going amazing with I and my friends. Let me update you! Miguel has been in a relationship with Sam since he came and asked me for relationship advice. Demetri and Yasmine are a thing I think too? Yasmine denies it but everyone knows she has a thing for him. Demetri claims he's in love with her too. Moon? Idk about her? we never talk to each other? She seems sweet but I think she's a bit... soft. Robby never speaks to me. Tory is never around anymore. Hawk... he's still Hawk except on the good side. I am currently at my dad's apartment sitting on the couch watching karate videos with him while we both eat a bowl of cereal. 

Johnny: Aha! Did you see that kick! - He said yelling at the TV. I get up and put my cereal bowl in the sink and grab my bookbag. 

Johnny: Where are you going? - He asked. I walked to the door.

Y/n: School. 

Johnny: Why? - He asked. I looked at him confused.

Y/n: because I don't wanna be dumb? Plus I wanna see my friends. - I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes.

Johnny: school's for pussies. - He said while shoving cereal in his mouth.

Y/n: You went so I guess so. - I said walking out the door before he could reply.

 -School-

I arrived at school finally and made my way to class. I walked in to the classroom to see Hawk sitting by Moon. I didn't think anything of it and I went to sit by Demetri. I notice them laughing with each other and it kind of made me jealous, but I'm not gonna be that girlfriend. 

Y/n: How long have they been talking? - I asked Demetri. I looked over at them.

Demetri: Since he asked her to sit by him. - I snapped my head at Demetri confused.  

Y/n: Excuse me? - I asked Demetri. He looked at me.

Y/n: he asked her to sit with him? - I asked. Demetri gave me a sympathetic look.

Demetri: Yeah, but please don't think anything of it. - He asked. 

Y/n: Demetri...I'm his girlfriend. How can I not think anything of it. - He just nodded. I kept eyeing Moon the whole class.

-After Class-

I was walking through the halls when I caught up to Hawk. I ran up to him and hugged him around his waist. I looked down at me and smirked. I fell. He laughed and helped me up.

Y/n: Sorry I kind of just....ugh fell for ya. - I said winking at him. He pecked me on my lips. We continued to walk until I decided to ask..

Y/n: So... Demetri told me you asked Moon to sit by you? We gonna talk about that? - I asked, He snapped his head towards me. He stopped walking and so did I.

Hawk: She was by herself, I felt bad. - He replied. I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: She dumped you and you wanna feel bad for her? - I asked. He look pissed but quickly hid it.

Hawk: That was my fault. She had the right to dump me. - He sighed. I rolled my eyes.

Hawk: Wait? Are you jealous y/n? - He asked. 

Y/n: No. I'm just... never mind. - I sighed.

Hawk: Your scared. - He chuckled. He pulled me in to a hug.

Hawk: You can trust me y/n. - He smiled. I sighed.

Y/n: I know, Eli. It's just hard dating the hottest boy in school. - I chuckled. He looked down at me.

Hawk: Why is it hard? - He asked smiling. I shrugged.

Y/n: All the girls like you. I'm worried. - I replied with another sigh. He chuckled. He lifted my chin and looked deep in to my eyes.

Hawk: Don't. Be. - He said and kissed me passionately. One of the Cobra's walked by and seen us kissing.

Random Cobra: GET A ROOM! - He yelled at us. Hawk snapped his head back at the guy.

Hawk: FUCK OFF! - He yelled back. I chuckled.

Shoutout to: @EliOwnsMyHeart for being the first comment on "Beautiful" Love you! 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
211K 3.9K 44
Fem!ReaderxNewt Imagines, including requests, AUs and crossovers. As of Saturday 9th of January 2021, Requests are closed! Slow updates with no updat...
543K 26.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...