Her Untold Story

By candiicrush

"Once upon a time, I fell inlove with the person who CAN'T LOVE ME BACK. The END!" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Sulat ni Otor

Forgetting Him

21.3K 205 5
By candiicrush

I don't wanna remember anything.

I wanted to forget the past but the past always there chasing me until the end.

What would I do?

I wanted it to end. To end the pain in my heart. My heart that still hurting when I remember what happened. What happened just cause me agony and hatred towards the people who left a scar in me. A scar that cannot be erase because it will always be clear in my heart and mind. Because it just serve as my lesson. My lesson to fight what is worth fighting for and what is not.

I wanted to look on the future and forget the past but how should I suppose to do that?

How should I suppose to end this undying pain in my heart?

How should I suppose to forgive him if he leaves a mark in me that I will never forget?

That's why it still hang in me and in my head if I can still be inlove all over again.

----

Love + Hate = 143 Error. Forever Not found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.3K 25
Bangenge nang magising si Jia kinabukasan, matapos niyang lumaklak ng ilang litrong alak nang nagdaang gabi sa kasal ng matalik niyang kaibigan na s...
487K 7.6K 28
Will he learn to forgive and love me again if I will endure all the pain that he will cause me?... I know from the start that this will happen but I...
681K 7.5K 39
[FIRST GEN 2] #115 in General Fiction as of 01/07/19 #2 in baby as of 05/27/19 out of 2.77k stories #1 in Broken as of 06/08/19 out of 10.3k stories ...
19.1M 225K 36
Meg is a bitch--and she continues to be one upon knowing that Daniel only married her for his wealthy grandfather's inheritance. But when secrets fro...