[ʙᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ]~~{ᴋɪʀɪʙᴀᴋ...

By TooMinty

Kirishima and Bakugou get hit by a mysterious quirk, not really knowing what it did, while they were walking... More

Chapter 1: 'Unexpected turn'
Chapter 2: 'Burning sensation'
Chapter 3: 'Between us'
Chapter 4: 'Comfort'
Chapter 5: 'String'
Chapter 6: 'Feelings'
Chapter 7: 'Playful moments'
Chapter 8: 'More'
Chapter 10: 'Together'

Chapter 9: 'Am I yours?'

6.2K 228 144
By TooMinty

Bakugou would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely uncomfortable with the tension in the room. When he and Kirishima got into his room no one exchanged words at all. They just sat in silence deciding who should speak first. Bakugou had to ask himself if he truly wants to be in a relationship right now. And he does. But something was holding him back. Maybe the unsettling fact that a relationship could distract him from his goal. He wants to be a pro hero but also be in a relationship. They could work out a solution, they always do, but what if this is a situation that can't be fixed? Of course Bakugou has his doubts. He's never been in a relationship before. Hell, he can barely keep friendships. Bakugou can't help but think that if he hadn't gotten a quirk he would've had more friends. He already lost Midoriya. He's content with that. But, what if Kirishima didn't get a quirk either? Would they still have met? Would they be able to have a decent relationship without worrying about huge goals? Maybe.

Maybe they would be closer if they hadn't gotten quirks, but then again he doesn't mind having a relationship while training to be a pro. Sure it'll be more stress trying to juggle a relationship while training/studying to be a pro hero. It was a big risk, and Bakugou was ready for that risk.

"Kirishima." Bakugou spoke, making eye contact with the younger.

"Yeah?"

"The kiss..." He started, "What did it mean?"

Kirishima blinked and hummed. "Well, the kiss was just a way for me to show you that I want to be with you. I really was expecting you to kiss back." A blush danced on his face graciously.

Bakugou closed his eyes and exhaled. "I kissed back to show you.. I want to give us a try.."

Bakugou opened his eyes slowly and saw Kirishima staring at him in shock. Bakugou gulped and averted his eyes. "I-It's fucking fine if you don't want to deal with someone like me!" He shouted, a scarlet blush begun to color his cheeks.

Kirishima smirked and gently put his hand on Bakugou's cheek. "I would want nothing more than to be with you, Bakugou."

Bakugou shuddered but leaned into the touch. Kirishima's touch was so comforting. Bakugou would never get tired of it. Every time Kirishima touches him his heart begins to race, but in a very good way. This was something he could get use to. Bakugou saw Kirishima scooting closer to him.

"All I want to know is if you're ready to be mine, Bakugou." Kirishima leans in closer until his lips were grazing across Bakugou's. "Do you want to be my boyfriend or would you rather stay friends?"

"Shit..Kirishima.." Bakugou connected their lips together and the rush of adrenaline went through both of their veins. The kiss was slow and passionate. It held so much emotion and emotional stress. Bakugou wanted this. He wanted and needed Kirishima. Bakugou will never let him go, not without a fight.

Bakugou slid onto Kirishima's lap and held the redhead's face as their lips moved together in sync. The room was filled with lip smacking and occasional slurps. Saliva was around their lips, causing them to look glossy. Their teeth clashed a bit and they bumped noses but the kiss was perfect to them. They don't need to be perfect kissers because no one was watching or judging. Besides they'll kiss better with time.

Bakugou's tongued explored all around Kirishima's mouth. He savored the taste of his saliva and how warm his tongue felt against his. Bakugou turned his head to the side and his breathing was heavy. A string of saliva was what he saw before he turned his head to catch his breath. His eyesight was fuzzy and his body felt so hot. He then felt warm lips pampering his cheek was loving kisses. Bakugou didn't push Kirishima away. Instead he endured it.

Bakugou turned his head back to Kirishima and rested his forehead on the younger's. Their lips were swollen and a bit red. That kiss was Bakugou's second kiss. Kirishima took his first kiss earlier in the hallway but he won't tell him. That's a secret he'll take to his grave.

"Heh, I'm guessing that means yes?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and flicked Kirishima's cheek. The younger whined and rubbed his cheek to soothe the pain. Bakugou placed a kiss on Kirishima's nose and said, "Yes, Shitty hair, I will be your boyfriend. But this shit is staying between us, got it?"

Kirishima beamed and nodded frantically. "Got it, Baku!"

Bakugou smiled a little and pecked Kirishima's lips. "Alright, I'm gonna take a nap. Do you want to take one with me or do you want to leave?"

"I think you're forgetting we're stuck together. The string hasn't gotten long enough for us to go that far away from each other, but it has gotten long enough for me to sleep in my own room."

"Are you going to sleep in your room by yourself?" Bakugou won't lie. He doesn't want Kirishima to sleep in his own room. Not when he has gotten so use to his body warmth.

"No, but I want us to sleep in my room today." Kirishima smiled.

Bakugou sighed, feeling a huge wave of relief wash over him. "Fine Shitty hair. You still didn't answer my question."

"Mina's with Uraraka and Kami is with Sero, so I'll just stay with you if that's okay."

"It's fine by me now c'mon, 'm tired." Bakugou muttered. He was about to lay down before a strong hand grabbed his waist.

"My room, remember?"

"Right now? I thought you meant when we were actually going to bed."

"Who knows how long we'll be asleep." Kirishima stood up and pulled Bakugou up with him. Bakugou didn't feel like getting up. He didn't even change out of his uniform.

"I'll let you borrow one my hoodies because I know how you get when you're tired." Kirishima says, picking up his shoes and grabbing ahold of Bakugou's hand.

"Dumbass, wait," Bakugou mumbled under his breath and took off his shoes but not his socks. Of course Kirishima waited for him. He's such a sweetheart.

Bakugou then nodded his head and he and Kirishima walked to his door. Bakugou felt his heart racing at an unusual pace. Something inside him told him to pull his hand away and that's what he did.

Kirishima let out a puzzled hum and whipped his head back to look at the blond. "What's wrong?"

"I don't feel comfortable holding hands in public yet..." Bakugou grumbled and stared at the ground.

"Oh, that's completely fine. Don't feel obligated to hold my hand just because I grabbed it." Kirishima opened the door and he and Bakugou walked out.

Luckily no one was in the hallway, but that wouldn't make much of a difference. Their messed up clothes and hair would probably give what they were doing away anyways. Kirishima unlocked his door and opened it. "Welcome to my humble abode!"

One look around the room Bakugou scowled, hesitantly stepping inside. His room was a fucking mess. Looks like a hurricane hit this place. Clothes were everywhere, drawers were left opened, and school assignments were left all over the floor. Bakugou can't stand a messy room.

"Shitty hair, what the fuck happened to your room?" Asked Bakugou.

"What do you mean it looks perfectly fine to me." Kirishima looks around his room, clearly not acknowledging the mess.

"All your shit is on the floor!" Bakugou yelled.

"In a very manly way." Kirishima responds calmly.

"No, no, no, no I don't tolerate this bullshit Kiri!" Bakugou slammed the door closed and crossed his arms.

Kirishima whined and took another look around his room. "The bed isn't messy at all! We can still take a nap!"

"Shitty hair, I'm getting so triggered by this messy room that I want to beat your ass. We're cleaning this room up right fucking now." Bakugou said sternly. There was no way in hell he was going to sleep in a room this fucking messy. Haha, no. Kirishima's parents may tolerate this but he doesn't.

Bakugou started picking up the graded school assignments and stared at the grades. All of them were either C's or D's. With a disappointed sigh he decided to ignore it. He sure was going to talk to Kirishima about it. Normally he would go to Bakugou if he needed help with assignments but this time he didn't. Bakugou set the papers on the redhead's desk and started picking up the clothes. Honestly he couldn't tell which were dirty or which were clean. He'd be a damn fool if you think he was going to sniff them.

"What is clean and what are dirty?" Bakugou asked, holding up the two shirts.

"Oh, all the clothes on the floor are clean I would normally put my dirty clothes in that basket." Kirishima pointed to the half full basket in the corner.

Bakugou nodded and hummed a reply, "I'm not putting your clothes away for you. Chop chop, dumbass." He clapped his hands at his last sentence and Kirishima leisurely started picking up the clothes.

After a good twenty minutes the room was clean. Bakugou was very proud of the cleanliness of the room. Kirishima ended up giving him his Crimson Riot hoodie. Of course Bakugou wore it. He's just waiting for Kirishima to finish his shower so they could take a nap.

Bakugou ended up wearing one of Kirishima's black shorts. The material was just like leggings but just as shorts. From what Kirishima said he couldn't fit them anymore so he gave it to Bakugou. The shorts fit perfectly, his ass was snugged and he's able to stretch his legs. Bakugou enjoys wearing Kirishima's clothes. The scent gives him a sense of comfort and peace.

"Alright, I'm done!" Kirishima walked out his bed. His hair was down and dry. (Bakugou prefers it down anyways.) Kirishima was wearing a white shirt with navy blue sweatpants.

"Mm, finally." Bakugou says, turning off his phone and scooting to the side to make room for his boyfriend. Kirishima smiled and climbed in bed.

"Shitty hair,"

"Yeah?"

"Those assignments that were on your floor, why didn't you come to me if you needed help?" Asked Bakugou.

Kirishima's smiled faltered and he looked down at his hands. "I..don't know.."

"Yes you do. Don't lie to me. Why didn't you?" Bakugou asked again, making Kirishima look at him. He saw something very familiar in his crimson red eyes. The look of weakness.

"I..just didn't want to rely on you all the time. I should learn to do things on my own. Yeah, my grades may not be good on the assignments but I feel better knowing I tried instead of immediately going to you."

Yeah, just as Bakugou suspected. Kirishima didn't want to rely on him all the time. That's very manly but Bakugou would've understood if he needed help. The assignments were getting a little challenging so it even took Bakugou a while to get it done. (Ended up getting an A.)

"Kirishima, I understand that but I would've helped you regardless. We could've done it together."

"I know that but I want to be smart too and learn on my own. I don't want to always go to you when the going gets tough."

"Shitty ha-"

"I want to be able to make you proud without needing to go to you for help.. I want you to be proud of me.." Kirishima mumbled the last part under his breath, but Bakugou still heard him.

"I am proud of you." Bakugou kissed Kirishima's forehead. "You never fail to amaze me, but it's okay to ask for help. I'm smart as hell and with the study sessions I'll give your dumbass you'll be smarter than damn Deku!"

"I don't want to be that smart." Kirishima giggled.

"Tch, why not?"

"I'll end up like Iida and I don't want that."

Bakugou hummed and shrugged. "Whatever your choice not mine. Can we sleep now?"

"Sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Fluff for the heart! I'll probably do one more chapter and then end it off on a good note.

Words: 2058

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 624 25
It's been 5 years since Bakugou talked to Kirishima. After the incident that left him depressed, partially deaf, and quirkless, he's finally recreat...
79.2K 2.8K 18
Bakugou told his mom and dad about being gay, neither liked it at all, being the homophobic people they were. They gave him two options. He was eithe...
15.3K 226 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
111K 3.1K 34
in which 3rd year katsuki bakugo texts the wrong person 𝕂𝔸𝕋𝕊𝕌𝕂𝕀 𝔹𝔸𝕂𝕌𝔾𝕆 𝕏 𝔽𝔼𝕄 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔼ℝ ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ y/n suddenly stopped moving and...