Young and in Love | Louis Par...

נכתב על ידי louispartridge1simp

Y/n Styles x Louis Partridge y/n styles, daughter of taylor swift and harry styles moved to london to find th... עוד

prolouge
|1| a bit of change
|2| home sweet london
|3| fine dining
|4| 1/190
|5| bad decisions
|6| window
|7| birthdays
|10| all eyes on me
|11| tchao paris
|12| oh america
|13| red
|14| aspen?
|15| the selected
quick interuption
|16| thanks pox
|17| goodbye

|8| flashing lights

10K 133 246
נכתב על ידי louispartridge1simp

today was the day. i was still somewhat tired from the party yesterday but today i had something different to focus on. the vogue shoot. my mom came in my room to help me get ready. i put on float pants and a tee shirt to make sure i would not have any lined on my legs or arm. louis came to my window  "hey you" he kissed me. "hey" i said. "are you ready" i sighed "i'm nervous. i wish you could be there" he smiled "why not" i looked at him "wait really?" he laughed "of course. i wouldn't miss it for the world." i can't believe he would do this for me "you might want to go to the front door. can't bust the window passage" he laughed and went out the window. a couple seconds later i heard the doorbell ring. my dad got to it before me "hey lou what's up." shoot "hello mr styles. y/n invited millie and i to come to the shoot" i looked behind him and there was millie. smart. "ah yes. hello millie. y/n is upstairs. she should be down in a minute" i came downstairs "hey lou, hey mil" my dad walked away. "smart. thanks mil. you can actually come if you want" her face lit up "REALLY" i laughed "yes really".

~~~

we arrived at the shoot. right away i was taken into hair and makeup. millie excitedly watched and louis conversed with me to stop my boredom. "so are you ready" i hummed "mhm". my stylist told me to try not to talk because she was doing my lipstick. "we are ready for her" the photographer said from the next room over. "break a leg" louis said "thanks i replied." after i shot the first look the photographer said to louis "hey. do yo mind if we take a couple shots of you." excitedly and very quickly he said "yes" he was rushed into hair and makeup and i finished shooting the rest of my looks.

after they showed us the raw photos

they were amazing. the crew ordered everyone food. millie was so happy and excited. chipotle. yum. we ate our food and had fun messing around with the crew.

~~~

y/n_styles✔️

new stuff soon👀
see all comments
username: oh?
milliepartridge: it's a pleasure to know
y/n_styles: milliepartridge hahahahaha
louispartridge: oh it's me!
y/n_styles: louispartridge you sure?
username: i wish i were heatherrrr
username: i'm excited
emmachamberlain: HIM TOO
irisapatow: emmachamberlain THATS WHAT I SAID
username: wowowow
william.franklyn.miller: hubba hubba!! great pics.
louispartridge: william.franklyn.miller abby lee miller has left the chat

~~~

a week later is was louis's birthday. i climbed the tree too his window. i opened it and there louis was asleep. i didn't want to wake him so i sat in his room and sat in the bay window and read my book. 30 minutes later louis woke up "happy birthday" i said jumping onto his bed. he pulled me in to a hug "why thank you. but i'm going back to sleep." i was rather tired too so i closed my eyes in his arms. at 8:00 we woke up. i went downstairs and we had breakfast.

y/n_styles✔️

happy birthday ❤️
see all comments
username: the heart 👀
louispartridge: ❤️❤️
emmachamberlain: happy birthday dummie
louispartridge: emmachamberlain thanks ass whole
irisapatow: that's one weird shirt
louispartridge: irisapatow 😡
username: oh they dating dating
username: louis looks hot in this
y/n_styles: username 😃😆😃

~~~

louispartridge ✔️

hey my birthday wish came true
see all comments
username: OMG OMG OMG
username: Noooo she stole my mann
y/n_styles: username my man 😡
irisapatow: proud to be among the first to know
emmachamberlain: irisapatow i second that
username: YES YES YES YES YES
username: shippp has sailed
username: TNN WAS RIGHT

~~~

Teen News Now
we were right.

~~~
"hey lou" he turned to me "what's up" i stuttered "i love you" his eyes lit up. "y/n styles, i love you too" i meant it. i truly do.

~~~

after school i went out to dinner with their family for his birthday. "so you know how i am going to paris next week for fashion week?" i asked "yeah. what about it" i smiled "want to come". millie dropped her fork. "LOUIS SAY YES" he looked to his parents. they nodded "of course" he said. millie shrieked. "my brother, at FASHION WEEK". he looked at me and smiled.

we finished dinner and went back to his house. millie and i helped him pack everything he would need so that he would be ready to go. "the flights not until Saturday but it's better to be prepared. you have a passport right?" he laughed "yes i have a passport." i handed him a sweatshirt "ok. just making sure." after we finished, i went back home and went to sleep.

~~~

Today is Saturday. time to go to Paris. Lilly would be meeting us there. a knock on the front door. dad opened the door "hey lou. you ready to go." i went downstairs. "sure am." he said as he waved at me. i went up and hugged him "heyy" i said. he laughed and said it back. we went to the kitchen where the cook made pancakes. our flight wasn't until 11:00 so we didn't have to leave for a little bit. "ooo blueberry pancakes" he said as he sat down. "hello louis. hope you are ready for Paris" my mom said from the other side of the table "yes. i'm so excited. i haven't ever been to fashion week." i sat next to him after getting some tea for us. "well there's a first time for everything." he smiled.

we finished breakfast and the car arrived "cars here" dad yelled. we grabbed our bags. well by me i mean louis grabbed our bags. we got in the back of the car and we're on our way to the airport. the plane was there waiting for us along with some bodyguards. with all of the celebrities that will be in Paris, we are going to need them. they grabbed our suitcases and we got on the plane. i sat down and louis sat next to me. the pilot came from the front and told my dad some stuff. time we are going to get there. security. etc. the plane took off and we were on our way.

taylorsstyles ✔️

throwback to when we took lilly to paris for fashion week 🤍
see all comments
username: my parents. 😍
username: lilly was so small
taylorsstyles: username now she's walking in the shows 😢
y/n_styles: wow i really was the best thing to ever happen to this family
louispartridge: y/n_styles your not wrong
username: louispartridge simp🚨
harrystyles: she's all grown up
username: styles family supremacy
username: tiny lilly
username: where is baby y/n
y/n_styles: username i'm thinking the same thing
lillyrosestyles: y/n_styles i'm not 🤗
y/n_styles: lillyrosestyles 😡😡😡

after a couple hours we were in paris. our plane landed at the airport and the amount of paparazzi was insane. our security got us through. "wow that was crazy" louis said once we got in the car "welcome to my life" i said sitting next to him. with all the celebs coming to paris, there was extra security at the hotel where a lot of us would be staying. my mom and dad got their own room and louis and i got separate rooms. lilly was coming later on but also had her own room. when we arrived there were hundreds of fans and paparazzi. we all stopped to take a few pics and sign some autographs

we got to our rooms and waiting there was our luggage and some food. i brought my food into louis's room and we ate white watching captain america, the first avenger. he had never watched any of the marvel movies so i thought we should watch them in chronological order. we finished our food and the movie and i went back to my room. i wanted to stay with him but my parents were bound to check up on us at some point.

Louis 🤍

I miss you already come back

Sir do you want harry styles to kill you

It would be the best way out

well then you come to me

Wait really?

Omg yes. Be quiet though

~~~
A total of 20 seconds later i heard a knock at the door.

I looked through the peep hole and saw Louis with his car hart sweatshirt and a blanket.

I let him in and we sat on my bed.

We cuddled and he played with my hair.

I started to fall asleep in his arms.

Louis POV

She's starting to fall asleep.

Her hair is so soft and smells like flowers.

I love her being in my arms.

"I love you"

She turns to me.

Fuck. I thought she was asleep.

Back to y/n POV

"I love you too louis"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

108K 4.8K 15
Louis is about to go on the journey of a lifetime. One he has saved for as long as he can remember. He's gonna do a road trip, driving from New York...
17.4K 592 16
Taylor Swift was a good girl. She came from a rich family and everything in her life was perfect, until she met Harry Styles, he was trouble and she...
30.3K 606 28
"SHE, she walks in daydreams with me..." ~ In which Y/n moves in next door to the Partridge's. The moment her and Louis' eyes lock, their future will...
63.2K 2.4K 34
Harry Styles forced to leave his home town after his mother has had enough of his partying ways. Thinking there is nothing for him in Doncaster, he i...