ChaoS

By shattura_2

Angel Dark is a lowly omega of Midnight Rain Pack. After the brutal murder of her parents, she remains the ch... More

1- Release Chaos
2- Bloodlust
3- Mate!!
4- Rejection & Banishment
5- Let the chase begin
6- Crash and fight
7- Rouge and Pregnant
8- New Start
9- Time passed
10- Arena
11- Rose
12- Ace and Assembly
13- Unexpected Twins
14- Round 1
15- The Bet
16- Fast, Effective and Efficient
17- I am you
18- You are perfect to be my Luna
19- Ruby Red Eyes
20- Stare Down
21- Semi-shifted
22- Emotional Battle
23- Childish
24- Snake Ring
25- Ogress vs Elf
26- Painful Cries
27- Odd Events
28- Hardest part of motherhood
29- I love Deadly Things
30- Aim for the Wing
31- Short, not a child
32- Ruthless
33- Date
34- Witches and Warlocks
35- Hunger and Temptation
36- heart and body are yours to do whatever you desire
37- I'm a very possessive man
38- Too early for this
39- My Condolences
40- Killian
41- Little Woman
42- Chilling Glare
43- Dark, Deadly and Poisonous
44-Came out to play
45- Demangelina
47- Memories
48- Energy
49 - Stupid Mortals
50 - Time
51 - Bury Myself
52 - Darkside
53 - Soft
54- Weak
55- Reunions

46- We get new toys

4.2K 240 81
By shattura_2

Chapter 46- We Get New Toys

Demangelina's POV

"Is that what you really let curl around your body all this time?!" I glanced at Hunter's face, this man was a bit odd.

"To be fair, it was Angel who did that and she didn't know exactly what he was." I grinned.

Hunter hummed looking pointedly at the snake that was now curled around my body and casually closed its hypnotic eyes.

"It's a meh, okay?" I left the ring and headed to the lake, the barrier was still there.

I will need time to break that, energy was something I lack right now and I'll need it if I'm going to get back the kids. Taking a deep breath, I concentrated on my surroundings until a meeting grabbed my attention.

Without delay I appeared in front of a mahogany door, I'm fairly surprised how easily it was to enter but didn't give it much thought. I entered the room unannounced and stunned silence appraised my unexpected appearance.

"You're not allowed in here." A familiar-looking lady stood abruptly, the disdain in her eyes received a raised brow from me.

"And why is that?"

"Only alphas and luna's are allowed in this meeting. I'm unaware how you get in but you need to escort yourself out, Ms. Demangelina." Her words were stern and held no room for discussion.

"I believe your topic of discussion concerns the abduction of my children, so I think I want to remain here." I curtly replied to the uptight woman before raising an eyebrow to the Moon Goddess at the head of the rectangular table. "Right, Moon Goddess?"

"It's fine, Marylynne." The Goddess gracefully raised her hand.

I flashed Marylynne a tight smile and pulled a chair opposite Selene. "You may commence."

The table remained deafening silent until Selene addressed an alpha to continue his report. "A trail has been caught connected to the disappearance of children across the species, however, the environment is difficult to survive in which led to the suspicion that it is a false trail or a trap."

"Where is it?"

The Alpha glanced at me before deciding to answer, "Whispering Woods, an unclaimed territory between us and the Elves."

I silently raised a questioning brow, "The Whispering Woods is where's battle between the Elves and wolves took place decades ago. However, due to unknown reasons, the fallen souls are trapped there and morphed into strange creatures. Over the decades, many were sent to scout the region but everyone failed to return."

"Strange creatures?" A young Alpha, who seems to be this Alpha's son, questioned.

"Their movements are as though of a spirit but they are dark and feed on the living."

I chuckled, the uptight woman was quick to show her dissatisfaction, "What do you find amusing, Ms. Demangelina?"

"Stop wearing out my name, Martha."

She faltered, "I never told you my name!"

"I could say the same to you."

"I changed that name before you were even born!"

"Before Angel was born perhaps."

"Who are you?!" She shouted, losing her composure.

"An old hag is not worthy of that knowledge," a warning growl emitted from the man seated beside her. "Anyways, what you speak of is known as a ghoul to be specific they are a lower form of ghouls with no intelligence and only know how to kill, feed and multiply."

Seeing the disgusted expressions, I rolled my eyes. "By multiply, I mean when their venom is injected into your body your soul will become one of them while your body becomes food. The newly turn are usually starving so they would eat their own body as well."

Unfortunately, their expressions didn't get any better much to my annoyance. "There must have been a higher rank ghoul or demon at the battle who created these lowly ones."

"That couldn't be, demons haven't step foot into this realm according to our agreement centuries ago with only the exception of the Grand Battle!"

Ignoring the disagreement, I calmly rose from my chair and left the room. I got the information I need, there's no need to grace them with my presence any longer.

"What are you doing here?" My question was directed to a relaxed Hunter leaning near the exit.

"Waiting for you."

"For what?"

He walked alongside me, "Angel?"

"As I said before, she's resting." There was a silence and I found Hunter staring ahead in deep thoughts.

"Why?" I rolled my eyes, this man seems to treasure his words dearly.

"She needs to remember."

Angelica's POV

Faintly, I cracked open my eyes and images of my surroundings flooded my sight instantly. I scanned the area for movements and threats, confirming there was none I eased into a sitting position. A sudden bout of dizziness washed over my being stalling my movements for seconds.

Dizzily, I made out the unconscious body of Angelo next to me. In a matter of minutes, the dizziness eased and some energy returned to my dazed body. Crawling to Angelo, I impatiently rocked him into consciousness. His eyes snapped open and registered my face before calmly scanning the area. He pushed himself into a sitting position only to be hit by the same dizziness I experienced earlier, I thoughtfully caught his momentarily heavy body before it plummeted to the concrete flooring. 

While waiting for him to adjust, I used my hearing to scan the perimeter that my eyes can't. "It would seem we are in an underground fighting ring."

"Well, this should be fun," Angelo grunted, rising from my lap. His hair cascaded down his face shielding him from view. 

The air shifted and I sensed his anger awakened in a split second, "They dirtied my hair." He growled, assessing the grime and dirt clogged into his long mane.

"We got abducted, Angelo." I reminded slowing in exasperation.

His glare was redirected to me, "So? It's not like this is the first someone tried this."

I couldn't help rolling my eyes, "Yeah but this time they succeeded."

"Great, we get new toys to play with until ma come to get us." He shrugged, brushing his hair with his hands to get out some of the dirt.

My eyes were going to get stuck if he kept making me roll them, "Let's just focus on finding Angela."

He looked up at me seriously, "Why? This is a rare moment of silence but you keep ruining it." He started plaiting his hair and wrapping it, "besides we should be more worried about who she's with, poor soul probably wishes they were dead. We both know she's absolutely fine."

"Am I the only normal one among us?" I facepalmed.

Angelo pulled a confused face, looking at me weirdly. "What on earth made you consider yourself normal?"

"Fuck you."

He chuckled, "I see you're taking advantage of ma's absence already, that's the spirit."

I cracked a smile, "Shut up already." 

"Angelica!!! Angelo!!! I found a cute ass dude!!!" A sudden exclamation made my eyes bulged and looked at Angelo.

"That! That is why I consider myself normal!" I exclaimed, Angelo shrugged and secure his hair in the wrap. 

"Don't you have two cute mates, Angela?" He stated with an exasperated sigh, "and for all things lovely you don't need to shout we all have good hearing."

"Oh right, where is said mate?" Angela asked.

"Here." A faint acknowledgment rang two cells near Angela.

"Micah? Why do you sound so weak?" Angela turned serious, what a rare occasion.

"Moonflower happens to be poisonous for dragon shifters." A weak voice rang again.

"Hold on, I'm coming." 

"How are yo-" I trailed off when I see Angela use brute force and pull off a magical lock that I was perfectly sure was specially designed to trap supernatural beings.

She opened the door and closed it back then repeat the process and entered Micah's cell. Luckily, he happened to not be sharing a cell with anyone, "How can I help?"

His body seemed to be paralyzed and decorated with beautiful protruding black veins, "Let the blood drain or..."

"I don't have time for this, or what?" Angela asked impatiently.

"Give me some of your blood."

Angela didn't hesitate to slit her wrist before ungracefully shoving it in her mate's mouth to Micah's shock. I just shook my head, I worry about the sanity of this girl. After he drank from her wrist, Angela decided he had enough and pulled her wrist from him. Wordlessly, she exited his cell and returned to hers after resealing their locks. The locks glowed their original blue color signifying they still worked.

I drew in a slow breath and calmly release it, "Angela?"

She hummed in response, I cleared my throat before I began. "Did you just returned to your cell and locked yourself in?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Angela!" I slowly exhaled, "Angela, did you think of escaping this place and going back to ma?"

"Why? She's going to come for us anyways." 

"Don't you want to go to her instead of making her come for us?"

"Nope! This is great, we get new toys to play with until ma comes to get us."

"Angelo said the same thing." I sighed, pinching my nose bridge.

Exams officially finished Friday so as promised, I will continue updating my books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.8K 23
Angel has always wished to find her mate. All her brothers had but not her. The minute she finds her mate she's both delighted and upset. Why? Well b...
158K 2.6K 39
Isn't meeting your mate suppose to be the best thing in the whole world? The spark you get when your hands touch? Where you would do anything for eac...
8.4M 200K 44
Ever Green is an Omega, the lowest of the lowest. Her parents were killed by rogues and her adopted family, the Alpha's family, treat her like a slav...
1M 43.7K 52
#1 Captured 16/11/2019 *COMPLETED* BOOK 3 of the BLOOD MOON PACK. Solomon Nightwalker is the brother of the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. One of the...