The Fifth Marauder |Sirius Bl...

By reject_20

Sirius Black only thought of two things during his 12 years in Azkaban: his innocence, and his wife. Remus L... More

Prologue
CAST
Playlist
Slytherin
Third Year
Scars
I'm sorry
The Map
Christmas Break
The wedding
Christmas
Mandrake
I promise
Intermission
Fourth year
Dinner
The Greenhouse Story
The Chandelier
Patronus
Showtime
The Argument
My boys
A Date?
Christmas Eve
Summer Break
Intermission pt. 2
Fifth year
Transformation
Sick
Choosing sides?
Animagi
I love you
Studying
Sectumsempra
The Marauders
O.W.L.
Welcome home, Sirius
Intermission pt. 3
Diagon Alley
Sixth Year
Amortentia
Alice and Frank
Best Friends
Quidditch
The flirt
Preparations
The Party: the flashbacks
The Party: the pictures
The Party: the pictures pt. 2
Brother and Sister
Messing around
Intermission pt. 4
Year Seven
A plan?
Snuffles
The start
Hogsmeade
Lily finds out
Dancing
A night to remember
Gifts
Duel
Graduation
I do
The aftermath
SEQUEL
OUT NOW
Spotify Playlist
Guess who's back!?
1 year

Planning

6K 188 169
By reject_20

"I think we should get married the week after graduation." Sirius told me shrugging.

"WHEN!?" We all yelled in unison.

"You do realize that's like almost two months away right?" Lily reminded him.

"I know that. But think about it, we have a war to worry about and with us being in the Order the wedding will be getting postponed a lot. If we do it right after we leave school, we won't have a lot of Order responsibilities yet and we might actually be able to enjoy it." Sirius pointed out and looked at me. "But that's only if you agree with me, sunshine."

"He's got a point, Lils. If we do it early, none of us will have to worry about deatheaters crashing the wedding." I shrugged.

"And it will give us a head start in starting our lives together." Sirius smiled and kissed my forehead.

"But there's still so much to plan! Like you don't have a dress, the reception, the invites. We don't have any of that!" Marlene said.

"Well, if we all divide the work, we could have a wedding completely planned by the time we graduate. And the dress, Didi could either wear Mum's dress or have one altered in about a week or so." James shrugged.

"Besides, my dress for the Yule Ball was originally going to be white so I can have that one altered in about a week."

"And the reception?" Alice asked me.

"The backyard of the Manor. I don't want anything big, Alice. Just some close friends and family. And no bridesmaids or groomsmen, just the best man and maid of honor." I said and Sirius agreed with me.

"The smaller, the better. We don't want to be drawing a lot of attention to ourselves." Sirius said.

"And invitations?" Remus asked us.

"Well it's obvious that you all will be going. We invited Hagrid too. We could have the Weasleys and their children there, Minnie is obviously coming even if we have to drag her out of this school. Anyone else?" Sirius asked me and I shrugged.

"Maybe we could have Dumbledore there along with a couple of other members of the Order there?"

"Minnie dancing with Dumbledore. I have to see this." Peter said making us all laugh.

"Then it's settled. We all divide the work and before we graduate, we have will a wedding planned." James smiled and leaned back. "Stop looking so unsure, Lily. We all have a plan."

"It's when things don't go as planned that concerns me." Lily said still unsure.

"Then that's when the Marauders are their best. We've learned to improvise a lot and things usually go our way. We can handle it." Remus said. "So calm down."

"Lily, please. I can't do this without my maid of  honor by my side." I smirked when she finally caved in.

"Fine! You're just lucky that you're my sister, Jade." Lily huffed but smiled anyways. "Besides, I would love to see how the Marauders plan a wedding."

"With adrenaline and a lot of sass, Evans."

...

"So we need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. Any ideas?" Lily asked holding a list.

"Something old the tiara I wore for the ball. Something new, the necklace James got me. Something borrowed, I have no fucking idea and something blue?"

"I have a blue bracelet that you could borrow. That way we can cross two things off the list." Lily shrugged and I nodded in agreement.

"That could work. Thanks Lils." I smiled.

"Now I have an idea for a dress. Once we graduate, we're going to Diagon Alley with your Mum and James."

"Why James?"

"Because he'll have a fit if he's not there. He had one last night because Sirius and Remus were talking about the wedding without him." Lily shrugged and I smirked at her. "And I know what you're thinking and NO."

"Don't deny it Lils. There's love in the air, you can smell it." I winked at her.

"Suck it, Jade."

...

"Umm, Vix?" Peter asked once him and the boys entered the room.

"Yes?" I asked not moving from my spot on Lily's lap as we were talking about flowers. "How about yellow or red roses? I don't like white on white."

"What are you two doing?" Remus chuckled and sat across from us.

"Wedding shit." We said in unison.

"I'm still confused." Peter said and sat down next to Remus. Lily sighed and looked at him.

"Why?"

"You both do know that there's a sofa right next to you right?" James laughed.

"We know." Lily shrugged. "This is just easier."

"And more comfortable." I shrugged also and the boys looked at us in question.

"Is there something we should be worried about?" Sirius asked holding a laughter.

"No." We said in unison again.

"Well there was that one time." Lily chuckled.

"In all fairness, we both were shitfaced drunk and I also did that with Marlene." I shrugged.

"I'm terrified to ask." James mumbled.

"Didn't you do that with Dorcas?" Lily asked confused.

"Nope, it was Marls. Don't you remember? 'Jade is making me doubt my sexuality' and Dorcas was the one who woke up your sister with her screaming once it happened and we had to act sober in front of your parents and sister."

"Okay now we need to know what happened." Remus said laughing.

"Things happen when you're playing truth or dare shitface drunk." I shrugged and Lily agreed. "I'll leave the rest to your imagination."

"Oh Merlin's beard." Sirius mumbled looking at me in shock. "You two didn't-"

"We did." We said in unison. "Wait. Did what?"

"I thought I hated when Prongs and Vix did that. But now I hate it when Lily and Vix do it. It terrifies me." Peter said.

"Well you two were drunk, playing truth or dare, and Little Vixen also did that with Marlene. I think there are two things that could've happened and I'm discarding one because reasons. So it has to be the other one." Remus said putting the puzzle together.

"If it is what I'm thinking, then yes. If it's not then no and I don't swing that way." Lily said looking at me.

"I think it's what we're all thinking, Lils. Well except Prongs since he looks so confused." I laughed hysterically at James who was trying to understand what was going on.

"Well now I know to never get them drunk together or else Evans might steal my fiancée." Sirius smirked.

"I won't hesitate." Lily challenged.

"Wait, you don't care?" I asked him.

"Oh trust me, I do care. But given the fact that you two were drunk, are good friends and it happened between you all, then I'm okay with it. I don't count that as cheating because it was all in good fun." Sirius shrugged and Lily and I looked at him in shock. "Calm down you two. It's almost the same as if the boys and I were drunk off our asses and I was dared to kiss Moony. I'd do it because I'm not a bitch."

"WHAT!?" Remus yelled and stepped away from Sirius making us laugh.

"Okay so we just discovered that Sirius is not a hundred percent straight." Lily mumbled.

"To be fair, I never thought he was completely straight. No straight man cares about his appearance as much as Padfoot does. I mean, look at Prongs!" I shrugged.

"What about Prongs?" James sassed.

"My point exactly. So now we know that I can't get Remus and Sirius drunk because Moony will probably steal my fiancée from me."

"I just love the fact that we went from talking about a wedding to debating whether Sirius is straight or not." Lily laughed.

"I know right? So anyways, what flowers are we deciding on?" I handed Sirius the list.

"Definitely red." Sirius shrugged and handed the list back to me.

"Then it's settled. Red roses it is." Lily said excitedly.

"Can we have some black roses in there too?" I asked her. Lily sighed and nodded writing it down. "Thank you Lils."

"You can't have Jade around if there isn't something black." James laughed.

"Shut up, Prongs. Black is my happy color."

...

"Jade Amelia Potter for the last time, you are not having a black wedding dress."

"But Marlene-"

"But nothing. Merlin's beard, I pity Sirius." Marlene rolled her eyes and I tensed a bit. Dorcas noticed and nudged my side but I just shook my head.

"I think we all pity Sirius at this point." I mumbled shrugging. Lily gave me a look and her and Alice dragged me out of the dorms.

"What's wrong? Your mood changed completely."

"Nothing, Lils." I said.

"Bullshit. You were smiling until a few seconds ago." Alice rolled her eyes.

"Is it about what Nott said about him pitying Sirius when he called you heartless, huh?" Lily asked and I nodded slightly. She sighed and sat us down on the steps.

"I'm not heartless, am I? I mean, I know that I could be relentless and stone cold sometimes but I'm not heartless, right?" I asked tearing up.

"What's going on?" James asked from the bottom of the stairs looking at me. "Don't make me turn this into a slide again, Didi."

"Sirius isn't around?" Alice asked and James shook his head.

"He's in the dorms with Moony and Wormtail. I was just making my way there now." Lily nodded and dragged me down the stairs. She grabbed James by the arm and sat both of us down on the sofa.

"Your dear twin sister is asking us if she's a heartless bitch. Care to answer the question, James?" Lily said sitting across from us.

"Well, sometimes she seems heartless but it's because she shuts everyone out sometimes. It took Padfoot a while but he managed to break down the walls just enough for him to enter. Why do you ask?" James looked at me and I started to cry. "Oh shit."

"Lately everyone has been saying that they pity Sirius because he's the one who has to deal with Jade and her 'heartless' self. But I pity her for having to deal with Sirius and his adrenaline rushes." Alice said laughing a bit.

"She has reasons to be heartless and we all know some of them, but my sister is anything but that."

"Then why do they fear me so much? Ever since we started school, everyone has admitted that they're scared of me. Even my boys have admitted it." I cried and James pulled me towards him.

"We'll leave you two alone, okay?" Lily said and she crouched down in front of me. "You're not heartless, Jade. Always remember that."

"Want to talk about it or do you just want to cry for a while?" James asked pulling me closer to him.

"I'm not heartless, right Bam Bam?"

"You have a heart of gold, Didi. You just show emotions in a completely different way than other people do and that's perfectly okay. You have a different coping mechanism and that's totally normal." James said and kissed my forehead.

"Then why does everyone fear me? Everybody has admitted it, even you!" I cried into his chest and James sighed rubbing my back in comfort.

"I grew up with you, can you blame me? The day we discovered our powers, you were levitating stuff and throwing them at me making me fear for my life."

"Not helping, James." I mumbled.

"My point is, it's not that we fear you as a person, we fear your mind and that's a compliment. I never understood why everyone calls you a heartless person when pretty much everything you do is based off your emotions. I mean, look at what happened with Nott. You didn't do anything until you were provoked and when he called Sirius a bastard son. Everything you do is based off your emotions, you just show it in a different way than we do." James shrugged.

"James-"

"No, Jade. You're not a heartless bitch and that's final. They pity Sirius because he has to keep up with you almost as much as we all pity you because you have to keep up with him. The reason the boys 'fear' you is because we all know how much your mind wanders when you're angry and we all know what you're capable of. But you know what? That's what we all love about you, Didi. You've taken so many blows but you always bounce back and demand more. It shows the kind of person you are."

"And what person is that?" I sniffled and looked at him. James smiled softly and wiped my tears.

"A badass Slytherin who doesn't take anybody's shit. A person who do anything for the people she cares about, even if it kills her in the process. And most importantly, my twin sister. Don't let Nott get you down like this, okay? Next time he calls you a heartless bitch, walk up to him and look at him dead in the eye with the glare that only you know how to do. That'll make him shit his pants." James said making me laugh. "There's the Didi I know and love."

"Thanks Bam Bam." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No need to thank me, Didi. You're my sister. I'll always be here to wipe your tears and help you bounce back." James smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...
14.2K 525 15
Harry Potter - the Marauder era - modern day. Sixteen year old Sirius Black accidentally messages the wrong number and starts talking to a guy who is...
2.4K 134 44
~CANCELLED~ - There will be no more chapters to this story. Read last chapter for info. - MARAUDERS FULL 7 YEARS AT HOGWARTS - Life at Hogwarts isn't...
42.4K 1.1K 8
Lilliana (Lillie) Lupin is just starting her seventh year with her twin brother and best friends. The only catch: she's in love with one of them. Whe...