Welcome home, Sirius

"MOMMY, DADDY!" James and I ran towards our parents and hugged them.

"I've missed you both so much!" Mum hugged us tight and kissed both of our heads. "How was O.W.L.s?"

"Exhausting." We said in unison.

"Remus and Peter just left, but Sirius is waiting for the witch bitch as usual." I said.

"Jade, don't call her that. I don't care what she is." Dad scolded me.

"Fine. She's hell's favorite demon. Whatever. I'm gonna go and keep him company before she emerges from the depths of hell."

"Jade, I'm warning you." Mum gave me a look.

"Fine! The seventh layer and that's about as high as I'm going." I bid them goodbye and walked towards Sirius and Regulus. "Witch bitch isn't here yet?"

"Fashionably late as usual." Sirius mumbled.

"I'm not even surprised anymore." Regulus shrugged.

The three of us were talking for a while until Walburga and Orion finally appeared.

"She's here, love. Want me to go?" I said as Sirius had my hand in a death grip. "A bit more and my hand might break, sweetheart."

"Hi, Mum. Hi, Dad." The two boys said in unison.

"Hello, Regulus. Had a good year?" Walburga asked and completely ignored Sirius. I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm gonna go before things get worse for you." I whispered to him and looked at Walburga and Orion. "Nice to see you Mr. and Mrs. Black." I smiled politely.

As expected, they ignored me. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and squeezed Sirius' hand one more time.

"Can I come visit you?" He whispered.

"Whenever you want, Pads. Just tell me when." I whispered back. "I'll see you soon, my love."

"I'll see you soon." Sirius finally let me go and I made my way towards my parents.

"Can we go before I start to cry?" I said as James put his arms around me.

"He's coming to visit right?"

"Let's hope that the witch bitch won't kill him during the summer."

...

"JADE AMELIA POTTER GET DOWN HERE!"

"I'M READING, JAMES!"

"THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!"

"WHAT CAN BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY BOOK?"

"JUST COME DOWN HERE A MINUTE!" I groaned and slammed my book shut. I walked down the stairs and my blood ran cold.

"Sirius! What happened to you!?" I ran towards my boyfriend who was holding James for dear life. I kneeled down next to him and Sirius immediately had me in a death grip as his body shook with sobs. "What happened, my love?"

"She did it. She finally did it. I can't believe she did it." Sirius sobbed.

"She did what, Padfoot? What did Walburga do?" James patted his back trying to calm him down.

"She crucio'd me."

"SHE DID WHAT!?" James and I yelled. "MUM, DAD! GET IN HERE!"

"They're out, Prongs. Remember? Dad needed some more ingredients for the potion that helps my anxiety." I said.

"You have anxiety?" James asked.

"Yep, don't you remember? It all started second year. And that's not the issue now." I gestured towards a sobbing Sirius in my arms.