The Party: the flashbacks

"Ughhh, my head hurts."

"Not so loud, Vix. My brain hurts." Peter mumbled.

"Can the two of you shut up? I have a hangover." Lily mumbled and sat up. "How sis we end up on the floor? And why is Sirius passed out on the table?"

"Does anyone remember anything from last night? And where the hell are Frank and Alice." Dorcas sat up and held her head.

"Here." They both said in unison.

"Someone wake up James. If I'm not sleeping, neither is him." I said holding my head. Lily threw a cup at James who woke up startled and immediately held his head.

"What the hell, Evans? And why is Sirius on the table?"

"Shut up, Prongs." Sirius mumbled. "Why is Remus on the floor?"

"Because you pushed me out of the table." Remus sat up and shook Marlene awake. "Marls, wake the fuck up."

"Bite me, Remus. I'm hungover." Marlene mumbled and hit Remus.

"Does anyone remember anything from last night?" Peter asked.

"Okay, so Wormtail's a lightweight. I remember just fine." I laughed but immediately regretted it. "Not so loud please."

"Can someone remind me?" Remus chuckled.

"You're lucky that we spent the night taking pictures before, during, and after getting shitface drunk." Alice laughed. "Jade has the pictures, right?"

I nodded and took out the small box full of pictures.

"Here we go. Let's see if we can jog up our memories here." I laughed.

•flashback•

"Okay so everybody is good on it? And remember the plan, please. I busted my ass off for this." Everybody nodded. "Good. Now Lils, hand me the cupcake. We need to wake up Sirius."

We all walked up the stairs to the boys dorms where Sirius was still passed out.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Padfoot! Happy birthday to you." We all sang as Lily shook Sirius awake and I lit the candle.

"Awwwww, thanks guys." Sirius smiled and I held out the cupcake for him. Sirius blew the candle and I kissed his cheek.

"Happy birthday, my love."

"Thank you sunshine."

"PRESENT TIME!" James yelled and waved his wand making a bunch of presents appear. "Don't ask how the hell we all managed this, but you only turn seventeen once. And put on a shirt, nobody is interested in seeing your six-pack."

"You're just jealous." Sirius rolled his eyes and opened his presents.

James: a new jacket and studded boots (he says it's for the aesthetic.)

Lily: a few Muggle band shirts and a few records for the record player she got him last year.

Marlene: leather bracelets

Dorcas: broom polish and quills

Frank: broom care kit

Alice: ink bottles in red and black

Remus: a necklace

Wormtail: some books

Me: a few rings (for his aesthetic), another leather jacket and a locket with a picture of us in Hogsmeade.