RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

Oleh halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... Lebih Banyak

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Just Like Our Love
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Not So Complicated Love Confession
Hoaxing Death For Her
Avenging By Tricking Him
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
Tied For Lifetime
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•
Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

Rising Up My Sweetheart Again

5.5K 204 24
Oleh halfsadhalfunaware

( This is a total imagination based on the glimpses we got before the re-marriage. And here Vansh unintentionally hit the car of Riddhima's parents. He will not go jail because he paid for his deeds in the juvenile centre. )

VANSH'S POV:-

She is devatated. Completely devastated. And I here can't do anything about it. She got to know  about her parents death. And I was the reason. I am the reason she is orphan today. My one silly action costed me my life. My life 'Riddhima'.

She is silent. Doesn't talk, doesn't react, and most importantly doesn't smile. She has stopped eating food and drinking water. All the time she is in her earlier bedroom staring at the wall.

Whenever Daadi or Sia approach, she politely declines. Whenever I approach, she pretends I'm not in the room. She only responds to Angre as he is her brother. She eats on his saying and drinks on his saying.

She only talks to Angre that also about how their parents must be, what occupation their parents must be having, how much used to love them and so on.

Angre has also stopped talking to me. He only talks to me regarding work. I tried speaking to him but he also ignores me.

I talked to a psychiatrist about Riddhima's condition. The doctor said that she badly needs therapy. I was adamant on making my sweetheart normal again by me only. So the doctor gave me some tips and I'm on my way to the hostel to meet Sejal.

Sejal: Mr. RaiSinghania, you here? Is everything okay? What about Riddhima? Where is she?

Vansh: Sejal, cam we have a talk? A proper one?

She nodded and led me to the room. She gave me coffee and sat opposite me. I explained her everything and also Riddhima's situation. She became emotional but then she covered it up.

Sejal: So what do you want now? She is so much devastated. Can I meet her?

Vansh: Yes, you can meet her. But I need some answers to the questions I ask. Please?

Sejal: Okay fine.

I asked her about Riddhima's wishes. Her hobbies, her special needs, everything. She answered me confidently. After the question-answer session, we both drove to mansion.

Sejal broke down seeing Riddhima's condition. Riddhima also cried wholeheartedly. Sejal started asking questions to Riddhima but she stayed quiet. I understood she wanted me to leave. I sadly left.

Nearly after three hours, Sejal came back to the living area. She was a bit happy.

Sejal: Thank you, Mr. RaiSinghania. I hope Riddhima comes out of depression soon. I pray that your efforts will be successful.

I was not alone. Angre was beside me. He was a bit angry about all this.

Angre: Are you trying to harm again? If yes, then I beg you not to do so.

Vansh: No Angre. Please don't do this.

Angre: Then what are you doing now?

Vansh: Rising Up My Sweetheart Again.

And I left. I decided not to tell Angre about my plans. Afterall he is her brother. Today is the only day I have to plan things out with the information I got through Sejal. Without wasting my time, I started.

NEXT MORNING:

I have decided to start with small things. She always wanted to have a dog. So today I personally am going to a pet shop for a dog. His all necessities are being taken care by the staff. Also I told them to arrange all the stuff related to the dog in Riddhima's bedroom.

I bought Riddhima's favourite dog. It's the Pomeranian. He's so cute. But also special care is needed.

I walked to her bedroom. She's still sleeping. I quietly kept the basket with the doggy in it beside Riddhima and ran quickly. She got up with the whines of  the doggy. She was happy. She made the doggy quiet and read my handwritten note. It read:

'Riddhima,
I know you don't want me around you a few days and I respect that. But please accept this gift. If not as my gift but as a gift from a stranger. And take care of him. He's too cute just like you.
Your Vansh.'

She smiled and I left. I let her adjust with the doggy for two three days.

Also I needed some days for the next surprise. The next surprise was simple. Riddhima always wanted a private garden for herself. Where she can do whatever she wants. Grow plants, pluck flowers, have natural fruits. Anything.

In the morning I was in the private garden. With the plants arranged, I wrote something with the plants. She got up as usual and came near her window. She looked down and saw the note,

'FOR RIDDHIMA'

I just told her that the whole private garden is hers and left. Next four days she was in the garden arranging the things the way she wants. She used to play with the doggy in the garden.

Then it was time for the next surprise. I talked to Angre and told him to bring Riddhima to the place chosen. He was hesitant at first but then agreed.

She came to the place with the blindfold on her beautiful eyes. She was looking gorgeous as always. She opened her blindfold and saw all her college friends around.

I invited all of them for their little get-together. I was standing in the corner all the time. Although there were boys around, I somehow controlled myself. She was happy meeting her college friends and I wanted that.

Slowly she was getting out of depression. She started talking to Daadi and Sia. She also spoke a few words to Ishani and Aryan. But she was still ignoring me.

The next surprise needed Angre's help. First he should agree to it then there is hope of Riddhima accepting the surprise.

Riddhima wanted to visit the Kedarnath temple with her family. As Angre is her only family, I decided that they both should have a small trip to Kedarnath.

Early morning, I kept the tickets near her pillow and hided outside. She came running towards Angre and hugged him. They both left for Kedarnath soon after she getting up. I engaged half of my security staff in Riddhima's protection.

She came home with so many gifts for everyone. She gave me mine quietly and left.

The next and the last surprise was a big one. Much time was needed for it. It almost took a month to complete. Also I couldn't pay attention due to work but I managed.

The morning of the last surprise came and I was panicking like a mad person. If this thing doesn't work then I'll divorce her. I hope atleast divorce will make her happy.

I went to her room. She was sleeping peacefully. I just kept a file ( not the divorce one ) and left. I started working on my laptop. Two hours later she came and stood in front of me.

Riddhima: Why?

Vansh: It was on your wishlist.

Riddhima: Why are you fulfilling my wishlist?

Vansh: Because I vowed to fulfilled all your wishes during our marriage. And it's your orphanage now. You can do whatever you want. Money will be transferred to you without asking.

She left without saying anything. I did hurt badly. She is not ready to forgive me. That day I cried. I cried so much. I vented out everything. By crying, I was making myself understand that I will have to try to live without her. But the thought of she leaving me scared me the most.

Two weeks I made myself ready to accept she is going to leave me. Also the divorce papers were ready. She was busy with orphanage. I had to take a appointment to talk to her.

Vansh: I need to talk to you, please?

Riddhima: Okay fine.

Vansh: I gave all my efforts but the efforts were fruitful only for a short time. I think the last effort to make you happy is to divorce you. You'll be happy and will never again feel the guilt that your husband is the killer of your parents. And I'm sorry but the things happened were never in my hands. Here are the papers.

She looked at the papers carefully. She was in a deep thought. She looked at me and said,

Riddhima: You signed them.

Vansh: Unfortunately.

She glanced the papers again and tore them. Wait! She tore them. Why?!

Riddhima: When I say that this relationship will end once your or mine death comes, I MEAN IT! Don't you dare to bring these useless papers infront of me.

Vansh: What should I do then? You were not responding me. It was killing me inside. I missed you Riddhima. You were in the same mansion but not in my arms. You were smiling everyday but not for me. You were living your life but not with me.

Riddhima: I know. But I needed some time to process things. But the efforts you put were adorable. I decided to play with you a bit but then things now have taken a worse turn.

Vansh: Riddhima please forgive me. I cannot take this burden anymore.

Riddhima: I forgive you. I am ready to move on and start all over. But this time nothing will come in between.

Vansh: Thank you, Riddhima. I am happy you forgave me. Now can you please give some time for your husband?

Riddhima: No Vansh, I have a cute little doggy, a garden and a orphanage to handle. I promise I'll give you time but not now.

I pouted and left. I was so much happy that she forgave me. I swear I'll never make her angry or sad again. It's too difficult to make her happy.

NOTE:-

It's done. It's done and it's done. This one is the longest update so far. I'm sorry cus this update doesn't have enough narrations. But this one shows Vansh's effort and the whole story is of Vansh's POV.  And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

241K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
53.4K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...
80.3K 5.3K 33
It is a story of a husband and wife who were married forcefully by their parents. They doesn't even had known each-other completely. Let's see what t...