Manipulation; Draco Malfoy

By coolsadguurl

"Then punish me, Draco." He gives me the vibrator hinting me to use it. I do what he commands and turn it on... More

🌟
1 - D A Y O N E
2 - L I B R A R Y
3 - D E T E N T I O N
4 - M O A N I N G EVA
5 - Q U I D D I T C H
6 - H O G S M E A D E
7 - V I R G I N
8 - H A L L W A Y
9 - T R U T H OR D A R E
10 - D A R E
11 - A R T
12 - C R E A M
13 - G R Y F F I N D O R
14 - L I E S
15 - C H R I S T M A S P A R T Y
16 - B U R R O W
17 - F A N T A S I E S
18 - A M O R T E N T I A
19 - F L O W E R S
20 - B L I N D F O L D
22 - C H E A T E R S
23 - M O M M Y
24 - B R O K E N P R O M I S E S
25 - S L Y T H E R I N
26 - N E W B E G I N N I N G S

21 - L U S T P O T I O N

22.6K 474 1.2K
By coolsadguurl

Draco Malfoy

As soon as I heard Eva's voice I instantly pushed whoever was on top of me and took off the blindfold. "Get the fuck off of me!" I ran to the window to open the curtains and the moonlight hit the room.

As soon as I saw her face I immediately recognized her. Pansy fucking Parkinson. She was still struggling to get up. "Ow! Draco, that hurt." She got up and walked closer to me while biting her lip.

"Stay the fuck away from me, what the hell is wrong with you." I spat.

"Why? We used to do this all the time, what's changed? Look at how hard your dick is for me." She smirked. "I miss you, daddy, remember how much you liked me calling you that?"

"You're fucking insane."

"For you maybe. I know you care about me Draco."

"I don't fucking care about you, I never have and I never will."I picked up her clothes grabbed her by the arm and to the door. "Get the fuck out! I'm not fucking playing with you Parkinson." I opened the door and pushed her out. I saw Eva still standing there with a terrified expression.

Pansy smiled at Eva and began getting closer to her until I blocked her, standing in between them. "Get in Eva." She quickly obeyed and went inside. I followed her and shut the door.

Fuck. What the fuck do I even say?

Evangeline Carter

I was terrified.

When I knocked on Draco's door I then heard loud yells from him to Pansy. What did she do to him? Did she hurt him? I sat on the bed and he remained standing. There was a long silence in the room. He looked guilty. I wanted him to speak up. I didn't know what to say.

"Listen, nothing happened between me and her." He said. "I mean, something did happen but I didn't know it was her. I barely touched her she was all over me I swear I thought it was you she must have fucked with my light switch it was all dark and"-

"It's fine." I interrupted him. "You don't have to explain yourself. I believe you."

He looked more calm and relieved. There was then a noise coming from my stomach, it was rumbling. Not the time stomach, read the room!

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I shook my head. "Do I look like an idiot?" I tilted my head. "Don't answer that question. I'll be back." He left the room and a couple of minutes later he returned with a burrito, some cookies, and a cup of water. "You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry," I said.

He proceeded to sit next to me. "I thought you said you were better?" He asked.

"I am, it's just that I don't feel like eating today."

"Well, I don't care. Eat. Now." He demanded. "Besides, I told Blaise you were hungry so he happily made you a burrito. Imagine how sad he'll be if he finds it in the trash."

"Okay, fine!" I forced myself to eat it but every time I took a bite my whole body instantly wanted to reject it.

"Have a cookie."

I usually eat cookies almost every day. However, only looking at it right now made me want to vomit. "I don't like cookies."

"And I'm a Gryffindor, I guess that makes us two liars." I took a small bite from the cookie. "Now, have some water."

"Geez, okay dad." He took the cup and gently placed it against my lips, making me take a sip.

"Don't you feel better?" He asked. As much as I hated to admit it, I did. I nodded my head. "See what happens when you listen to me?"

I placed a soft kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around him. I loved that he cared so much about me. Draco is a difficult boy, he's unable to communicate about his feelings sometimes, but it only requires patience.

"I'll take the dishes down," I said. "I'll go clean them."

"No, I'll take them later."

"I insist, it'll only take a couple minutes."

"Fine, but you'll be back?" He asked.

I nodded my head, grabbed the dishes, and went down to the common room.

A strong smell caught my attention. I looked over at the counter and saw a cup sitting there. It smelled very sweet, it was as if I was hypnotized by it. I drank the whole cup and felt the warm liquid go down my throat. It was probably some kind of juice or something.

I spotted Tracey who was already heading out. "Evangeline! Give me those, I'm on my way to the kitchen again."

"I'll go with you"-

"It's fine!" She interrupted and took the dishes away from me. "Blaise is already going with me, I'm making him wash all of them without magic."

"Hey, if Eva wants to wash them, who am I to argue with her?" He said.

"Very funny, come on let's go," Tracey said. They both left the room leaving me alone.

I suddenly got a weird feeling inside of my body. To be more specific, between my legs.

No, it wasn't weird, it was good. I felt good.

As seconds went by, the feeling dramatically increased. The heartbeat in my heat began pounding loudly and I didn't know how to control it. It all happened so quickly, what the hell? I wasn't doing anything sexual, or thinking about anyone.

It must have been whatever I drank. A lust potion. I began getting hot and my breathing became heavier, I wanted to be touched. I've never felt this way in my life, not even when Draco was inside me. This feeling was powerful, I roughly squeezed my thighs hoping it'd go away, but it didn't. My genitals swell in too much excitement.

I harshly bit my lip and was feeling all tingly inside. I felt my cheeks begin to flush and my skin getting sensitive. If anyone touches me right now I'd go crazy. All I imagined was Draco, I wanted him to touch me, and badly. I've missed him all day. There was nothing I wanted more than Draco fucking me until I see stars.

I began running up the stairs until someone came out and got in my way.

It was Elliot.

Shit.

What the hell is he doing here? Eva! You idiot, he's a Slytherin of course he's going to be here. But out of all times, I have to run into him at this very moment!?

"Eva, are you okay?" He asked. He reached out his hand and attempted to put it on my shoulder until I stepped back.

"I'm fine, I have to go. It's important." I tried walking past him until he got in my way again.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look hot. Hot as in, burning."

I swear on Merlin if he keeps talking I'm going to explode. I then heard someone's footsteps coming down, it was Draco. He looked extremely angry when he saw Elliot close to me. "She's rejected you, when will you ever learn to move on?" He growled.

"That doesn't mean I still can't talk to her." Elliot spat back. "Hate to break it to you Malfoy but you don't own her."

"Look at you Davis, you're fucking pathetic. You're here begging her to kiss you while in bed she's begging me to fuck her." Draco then got in between us, placed his hands on my waist and smashed his lips against mine.

I melted feeling his touch. I wrapped my arms around him and deepened the kiss completely forgetting that Elliot was in front of us right now. Draco and I then went back to his dorm and I pushed him on the bed. I undid his pants while our lips were still together.

I quickly took off my pants and underwear and pulled down his boxers. I positioned myself on top of him and began moving my hips above him. My moans became louder and louder by the second.

"Holy fuck, Eva." He moaned under his breath. I loved this, I was on cloud nine as I moaned in his ear. I kept riding him harder and faster, I was feeling too good to stop now. "Do you like this?" I moaned.

"Mhhm, don't stop beautiful." He growled. I felt myself getting wet as I kept grinding my heat on his dick. I roughly placed my hands on his chest and he whimpered from the pain of me squeezing the scar I left him. He connected his lips to mine and put his hand over my breast, and the other groped my ass, squeezing them like stress balls. He grabbed onto them more tightly which made me whimper. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and he kissed me harder which made my head spin.

After moments of being on top of him, I got breathless and tired. However, I still wasn't satisfied, I craved him even more. He must have read my mind because he then flipped me over and hovered over me. "Why the sudden surprise?" He asked.

I opened my legs as wide as possible and bit my lip underneath him. I began moving my hips up and down in frustration waiting for him. "I've missed you."

"Fuck." He groaned. "You're so fucking hot, you know that?" He placed his thumb in my mouth and I began licking it, then sucking. He then placed more fingers deep down my throat making me gag, he smirked above me. Without warning he then thrusted inside me harder and faster, making the whole bed shake.

"Harder Draco." I moaned loudly in his ear. He obeyed and shoved his whole dick inside me, making my eyes water from the pleasure. He placed his hands on my neck and began staring at me, looking deeply into my soul. "You like that you fucking slut?"

I nodded my head and he thrusted inside me even harder. I tried to play with his hair but he grabbed my arms and placed them over my head. He then placed me in a sitting position and inserted his member deeper inside of me.

He eventually dropped as we both came. Breathless and sweating. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I should go, one of these days Professor Filch is going to catch you walking me back," I said.

"Then stay, don't go." He groaned.

"I can't." I got up and began putting my clothes back on. "I have to talk to Charlotte, she's furious with me."

"So? Who cares, I never liked her, she should stay angry."

I threw a pillow at him. "Don't be rude!"

He chuckled and began putting his clothes back on. "What? It's true."

"If you want to be with me, you have to be nice to my friends," I ordered.

"I'm nice to Blaise, and Tracey... Most of the time."

"My other friends. Oliver, Charlotte, Ron, Hermione"-

"Don't say his name." He interrupted.

"And Harry."

He got closer to me and began rubbing me. "I'm still not tired, you know, we can keep going." He began kissing my neck and went down to my breasts, making me moan until I shoved him off. "You can't seduce your way out of this."

He scoffed and opened the door for me. I smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him out. As soon as we entered the common room I saw something I didn't want to see. Blaise was on top of Tracey in the flesh.

Draco faked gagging. "Blaise, what the fuck, seriously? In the common room? Anyone can walk in."

"You're one to talk." Blaise quickly got off and began dressing himself, as well as Tracey.

"Evangeline, where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm walking her back to her dorm," Draco answered.

"I asked her, not you." She spat back. "There's no need for that, I can walk her."

"No fucking way," Draco growled.

"I know it's hard to believe Malfoy but guess what, women can defend themselves too." She looked at him as if she was teaching math to a little boy.

I giggled. "It's fine Draco, go get some rest."

I began walking out until Draco pulled me into his chest and smashed his lips against mine, deepening the kiss.

"It's not the end of the world Malfoy," Blaise said while laughing.

He eventually let go of me and I began walking out with Tracey. "Do I get one?" Blaise asked Draco.

"Shut the fuck up Zabini," Draco said.

Tracey and I were now walking down the hallways, trying to be as quiet as possible considering we were out past hours. "Tracey, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"I don't want to sound odd, and you don't need to answer this question if you don't feel comfortable"-

"Ask it! I'm sure it's fine."

"Do you ever let Blaise... you know... not use protection?" You're such an idiot Eva, why would you ask that? That's like a complete invasion of privacy!

She began laughing tremendously. "Yes, there's been plenty of times. More than enough. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's because yesterday I let Draco do it, and now I'm worried I might be pregnant. I was supposed to get my period today but I never got it, and now I'm freaking out about it. I can't be a teen mom, I can barely take care of myself. My mother is going to kill me! I don't know what to do, I have to get an abortion. Don't I?"

Tracey stopped walking and froze. Oh no, too much information Eva. How long was I talking for? To my relief, she began laughing once again. "Evangeline, you're not pregnant."

"I'm not?"

"No, of course not. The process is much longer, I'm sure you'll get your period tomorrow."

"But what about the puking? I was puking earlier."

"You probably ate something expired. Seriously, you have nothing to worry about." She calmed me down. "Hey, did you happen to drink the cup that was on the table earlier?"

"I-yes, was that yours?"

"Yea, Blaise and I drink it sometimes, to get in the mood. You're only supposed to take a sip."

Shit. No wonder I was so damn horny earlier. I have to stop drinking random stuff. We finally made it outside the Ravenclaw common room and I hugged Tracey goodbye. I entered my dorm and spotted Charlotte who was still up. She was watching a film and completely ignored me once I entered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 11.5K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...
38.8K 414 26
"Please touch me." She asked. She looked so innocent. Asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on. _...
65.3K 1.3K 12
"You just had your first time last night and now you're eager for more?" His tone flirty and he smirked as he looked at her eyes, desperate for him. ...
14.6K 332 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)