His Secret Mermaid ✓

By atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't wan... More

His Secret Mermaid
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hermit Crab
Chapter 2: Gold Coin
Chapter 3: Late Night At The Beach
Chapter 4: Puffer-Fish
Chapter 5: The Scale
Chapter 6: Hyung, Can You Keep A Secret?
Chapter 7: My Name Is Jungkook
Chapter 8: New Shell
Chapter 9: Exchanging Gifts
Chapter 10: Potato Chips
Chapter 11: Promise Me
Chapter 12: A Story Of The Hyungs
Chapter 13: Night Exploration
Chapter 14: Her Past
Chapter 15: Girlfriend Suspicion
Chapter 16: Live With Jk & Jhope
Chapter 17: Kiss Of Hidden Feelings
Chapter 18: The Sirens' Return
Chapter 19: Moon Pool
Chapter 20: Siren's Seduction
Chapter 22: The Solution
Chapter 23: Secret Of A Mermaid
Chapter 24: Jealousy In Run BTS [P1]
Chapter 25: Underwater Fun In Run BTS [P2]
Chapter 26: She Is Different
Chapter 27: Hyung Kissed Y/N [P1]
Chapter 28: Siren Moon Pool [P2]
Chapter 29: Beware The Sirens
Chapter 30: Farewell Sirens
Chapter 31: Hint Of Flirtation
Chapter 32: The Picture
Chapter 33: Striking a Deal
Chapter 34: Dr. Kai [P1]
Chapter 35: Mission Retrieve The Vile [P2]
Chapter 36: Explanations
Chapter 37: A Warning From Dr. Kai
Chapter 38: The Kidnap [P1]
Chapter 39: The Rescue [P2]
Chapter 40: Oceana's Secret
Chapter 41: Sirens In The News
Chapter 42: Sirens' Disappearance
Chapter 43: Who Is Dr Kai?
Chapter 44: Blame
Chapter 45: You Are Being Sued
Chapter 46: A Hint Of Purple
Chapter 47: Mutual Feelings
Chapter 48: Y/N & Oceana Are Coming Back [P1]
Chapter 49: Vengeful Scientist [P2]
Chapter 50: Let Me Save You One Last Time [P3]
Epilogue
End Of Story Author's Note

Chapter 21: Oceana

471 30 4
By atlas-carter

Jungkook walked up the stairs to the dorm. He had just got done with doing some weight lifting in the gym. He drank a big gulp of water and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. Besides spending time with Y/N, the weight room was another place he had that was far from the sirens, but today he did his workout alone. Most of the time, he did his workouts with his hyungs, but since his hyungs were preoccupied with the sirens they didn't join him. He sighed a bit as he opened the door to the dorm. He took his shoes off and walked into the living room. There, he saw Namjoon and Taehyung with two sirens sitting on their laps. He grimaced at this as he approached them slowly.

"Hyungs, aren't you going to workout?" He asked his hyungs trying to get their attention. His hyungs glanced up at him and shook their heads. "Why not? We always exercise on this day of the week."

"Jungkook, can't you see that we're a little busy right now?" Namjoon asked as he gestured to the siren sitting on his lap. Jungkook glanced at the siren and the siren glanced right back at him. They stared at each other for a moment before the siren gave him a flirtatious wink. He, on the other hand, rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Fine," he mumbled as he turned away from them and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out some banana milk and sipped a huge gulp full. Just as he was about to swallow it down, a siren stood in front of him with no clothes on. His eyes went wide and he spat out his banana milk into her face, but since he had so much of the banana milk in his mouth it ran all the way down the siren's body completely covering her in the drink. She shrieked and glared at him angrily while he bit his lip trying not to laugh. "Sorry."

With that, he placed his banana milk back into the fridge and walked out of the kitchen, stifling laughs to himself. He headed down the hallway to his room, hearing fast footsteps making their way to the kitchen. He laughed as he remembered the siren's shocked expression before entering his room. Upon entering his room, his smile turned into a frown when he saw that siren that just wouldn't leave him alone standing there. As he was about to ask her what she was doing in his room, he stopped when she held up his necklace, except the locket was open and Y/N's scale that had been previously hidden in was no longer there. Instead, the scale was now sitting in the hand of the siren. She had a serious look on her face making him gulp slightly.

"Where did you get this scale?" She asked in a bold tone as she narrowed her eyes at him. Jungkook didn't say anything at first as he was trying to come up with a good lie.

"I just found it on the beach," he answered with a shrug. He figured if he just played it off cool then the siren would back down, but to his disappointment she didn't back down and only seemed to become more suspicious.

"That's a lie. Even a complete idiot could figure that out," she voiced with a hint of harshness to it. Jungkook remembered how he fed his hyungs this same lie and they believed him. Granted, they were still a bit suspicious, but they still believed him. Her words made him annoyed as he glared at her.

"Tch, are you calling my hyungs idiots?" He asked with a scoff as he tried to reach for his necklace.

"If they believed your lie then yes they're idiots," the siren girl replied in a matter-of-fact kind of way and stepped back from him so that he couldn't reach his necklace. He clenched his hand into a fist at that. The siren girl had noticed this, but she wasn't scared of him and he knew this too as she held her ground. "Tell me the truth as to why you have this and why you said Y/N's name!" Jungkook stared at the siren girl for a moment in silence. It was clear to him that she wasn't going to let this go, but he didn't want to give in and tell her about Y/N.

"It's none of your business how I got it and I never said that name," he retorted as he swiftly reached out and took his necklace back as well as the scale. He placed the scale back into the locket and placed it around his neck before glaring at her. "Stop pestering me already. I already told you that it's not going to work, I'm not going to fall for you."

Without waiting for a response, he grabbed his duffel bag filled with things that he usually brings when he goes to visit Y/N then leaves the room. Angry and irritated, he decided to leave the dorm to let himself cool off. He walked to the door of the dorm and slipped on some shoes.

"Where are you going Jungkookie?" Jimin asked curiously as he stood next to the younger one. Jungkook glanced at Jimin and sighed.

"Just out. I can't stay in here for long when those girls are here," he explained shortly as he turned away, but just as he did Jimin reached out and grabbed his arm. He was surprised by this and glanced behind him at his hyung. "What's wrong hyung?"

"Jungkook, you need to give them a chance, a chance to prove to you that they aren't as bad as you think," Jimin insisted with pleading eyes. Seeing his hyung's desperate look, Jungkook almost agreed, but coming back to his senses he shook his head and pulled out of his hyung's grasp. "Why not? I mean, from I've seen there seems to be some sexual tension going on between you and that girl who's hanging around you." Jungkook's mouth fell open at that.

"What?! Sexual tension?! Are you kidding me?!" He asked in complete and utter shock. He was baffled at the fact that his hyung would think.

"No, I'm not," Jimin responded as he shook his head. Jungkook let out an annoyed sigh at that.

"Hyung, listen to me very carefully," Jungkook instructed earning a small nod from his hyung, "There is nothing, I repeat nothing going on between me and her. Yes, there is tension between us, but it's nowhere near having to do with sexual. If anything, I'd say that the tension is hatred." Jimin seemed surprised by that. "That girl is annoying the heck out of me. I've already made it clear to her that I don't want anything to do with her and yet she still continues to try and get me to fall for her."

"Hm... want me to take her off your hands then?" Jimin asked with a teasing grin. Jungkook nodded vigorously at that making a surprised expression appear on his hyung's face. "Wait really? I was just joking."

"Yes, by all means, take her off my hands because I'm at the point where I'm ready to tear my hair out," Jungkook commented with a pleading look as he clasped his hands together. Jimin stared confused for a moment before giving a small nod of agreement. Jungkook sighed in relief to that as he hugged his hyung quickly then pulled away with a big smile on his face. "Thanks so much hyung!"

"You're welcome Jungkookie," Jimin answered with an awkward look, "I guess you really don't like her, huh?" Jungkook shook his head in response to that. "Are you heading to the beach?" Jungkook nodded at that. "Ok, well, see you later then." Jungkook nodded again as he smiled and waved before leaving the dorm. He let out a big, relieved sigh at the fact that his hyung was going to take the siren girl off of his hands. His foul mood lifting a bit as he directed his feet to walk towards the beach. He walked to the same exact spot as usual and waited for Y/N. As he waited, he heard the sound of footsteps coming closer. His furrowed his eyebrows in wonder as he glanced over the rocks to see if anybody was there, but he saw no one. He scratched the back of his head in confusion, but then shrugged. Not long after, Y/N's head appeared from the water surface as she smiled at him in greeting.

"Y/N," he voiced out in a happy tone as he approached her slowly. He set his duffel bag down and walked into the water to meet her until both of them only had their bottom halves in the water. "I missed you."

"Haha, Jungkook, it's only been a single day since we've seen each other," Y/N stated with a giggle as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him gently.

"I know, but I still miss you," Jungkook replied with a sigh of content as he wrapped his own arms around her and pulled her in closer to him, "Especially with your siren pod always at my dorm, I never get a chance to spend time with my hyungs. Being with you is like my only escape." Just as Y/N was about to respond a familiar voice sounded from behind them.

"Y/N," a gentle tone said, making Jungkook and Y/N pull apart and look to where the voice was coming from. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw that the siren girl was standing there. He realized that when he heard footsteps a few moments ago that it must have been her. She must have followed him here. He grew nervous as he glanced at Y/N, hoping that she wouldn't be upset or mad at him for leading the siren girl to her. Instead, to his surprise, she had on a warm smile.

"Oceana," Y/N called out with a happy grin. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at that. He realized that he didn't even know the names of the sirens, but at least now he knew the name of one of them. The siren girl named Oceana began to walk closer to them before she turned her gaze to Jungkook.

"I knew it. I knew you said the name Y/N," she stated with a knowing look directed at Jungkook. Jungkook rolled his eyes in response to that as Oceana stifled a laugh nodding in realization. "She must be the one then."

"The one?" Y/N asked in confusion as she glanced from Jungkook to Oceana with a perplexed expression.

"It's nothing Y/N," Jungkook claimed quickly as he sent Oceana a warning look. Oceana giggled at that, but said nothing else. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I know that you didn't want your siren pod to know about us."

"It's ok Jungkook. I'm not mad at you. Besides, out of all of the sirens in the pod, I'm glad that it was Oceana who found out," Y/N mentioned with a small smile as she glanced at Oceana. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion to that. "Out of all of the sirens in the pod, I was the closest with Oceana. She was the most welcome and she was the easiest to get along with." Jungkook glanced at Oceana to see her nodding in agreement to that.

"Well, just so know, it was unfair of you to banish Y/N from the pod," Jungkook recalled in a cold tone as he held a chilly stare at Oceana. Oceana didn't respond as she glanced away uncomfortably at that.

"Jungkook, don't blame her for what happened. It wasn't her fault," Y/N declared, earning a bewildered look from Jungkook, "She's not the one in charge of deciding whether a member of the pod is banished or not."

"Ok, but if she was your supposed friend then couldn't she argue to let you stay?" Jungkook asked clearly not understanding. Y/N answered by shaking her head, but didn't say anything as she glanced at Oceana. Oceana took this as it was her turn to do some explaining.

"In the pod, we have one main leader and the leader is the one who practically decides everything. The rest of the pod aren't able really to go against the leader. Although, every year when we come back here and go to the moon pool, which is a-," Oceana began to explain, but was cut off by Jungkook.

"I already know," Jungkook said interrupting Oceana, who's eyes went round in disbelief as she glanced at Y/N, who didn't meet her fellow siren's gaze and looked to the side. "What? Is that bad?"

"Yeah, I mean, technically she just broke our third most important law in the pod and that's to never show a human the moon pool or where the moon pool is," Oceana remarked in a serious tone as she sent Y/N a hard look. Y/N bit her lip as she continued to avoid Oceana's stare making Oceana sigh in exasperation. "I swear, Y/N, you're never going to be let back into the pod if you keep breaking our laws."

"I'm sorry, I just... I didn't think that you or the pod would ever come to know...," Y/N apologized as she dropped her head, feeling ashamed. Jungkook felt guilt rise within him, but then again it wasn't his fault. Y/N was the one who brought him and showed him, but he could have also declined. However, since he didn't know that he wasn't supposed to see the moon pool or its location, he wasn't the one at fault. Still, he felt bad seeing Y/N get into trouble for this.

"Well, I won't tell the pod," Oceana answered with a sigh. Y/N smiled gratefully at that. "Anyways, as I was saying, every year when we come back to the moon pool, we have this kind of meeting in the moon pool. The night of the full moon is the only time we can challenge the leader." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at this in confusion earning a stifle of a laugh from both Y/N and Oceana. "Members of the pod can challenge the leader for the leader position, but only on the night of the full moon. Then there's a challenge and whoever wins the challenge gets to be leader. If none of the members choose to challenge the leader for the position then the leader remains the leader until the next year." Jungkook nodded in understanding to that. It was a lot of information to grasp, but then again it wasn't as overwhelming as it was to find out about Y/N and her past.

"And the leader now, has she been leader for long?" He asked curiously. Y/N shrugged not knowing as she hadn't been with the pod for 50 years. Oceana thought for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, she's been leader ever since Y/N had been banished," she replied with a shrug. Both Y/N and Jungkook's eyes widened at that. "She can be strict and demanding a lot of the times, to be honest, but she's incredibly loyal to the pod and a good leader."

"Yeah, well, I think she's a horrible leader if she banished Y/N," Jungkook commented with a scoff.

"Careful what you say, I'm still a siren," Oceana warned with a threatening look.

"Yeah and I'm a human who has immunity to your siren song, so I'm going to say whatever I want about your selfish and demanding leader," Jungkook shot back sarcastically as he sent a threatening look right back. Y/N watched this with a slightly confused, but also sour expression on her face. Despite those two seemingly arguing, she couldn't help but feel jealous as they appeared like a couple arguing away at each other. She pouted a bit at the thought.

"Whatever," Oceana answered with a click of her tongue as she turned her gaze to Y/N, "Sigh, still hanging around humans?" Y/N smiled nervously at that.

"Please don't tell the pod," she pleaded with her siren friend. She remembered what happened the last time that she got involved with a human and she didn't want the same thing to happen. Oceana stared at Y/N for a long moment, not knowing what to do. "Please Oceana."

"Y/N, you know that involving yourself with a human is forbidden," Oceana stated with a knowing look.

"I know that, but shouldn't that be with same for you and the pod? I mean, from what I've heard from Jungkook, you and the pod have practically moved in with him and his friends. Why is it ok for you and the pod to do that, but it's not ok for me?" Y/N asked boldly as she stared into her siren's friend eyes with both curiosity and suspicion. Jungkook wondered this too as he looked at Oceana with a suspicious look.

"Because of your tail Y/N!" Oceana exclaimed with a heavy sigh as she gestured to Y/N's tail. Y/N glanced at her tail with a puzzled look. "Y/N, unlike me and the pod you aren't able to grow legs on land. You never have and you know that. You're different from the rest of us. If humans catch sight of your tail then both you and the pod will be in danger, we will be hunted or worse experimented on." Y/N teared up at this. Even though she knew that what her siren friend was saying is the truth, it still hurt her and broke her heart to hear it. She knew she was different from the pod and it always made her feel like an outsider.

"Y/N...," Jungkook murmured in a soft tone when he noticed Y/N tearing up. Y/N sniffled as she looked down, a single tear falling from her face. Jungkook wanted to hug her so badly and comfort her and tell her that she was going to be alright, but he knew that it wasn't what she needed.

"It's not fair. I wish I was never turned into a siren," Y/N mumbled sadly, but it was loud enough for both Jungkook and Oceana to hear it. Oceana felt her body tense up Y/N's words, but she tried her best not to show it. Without saying another word, Y/N turned around and dove down into the water, swimming away as fast as she could.

"Y/N!" Jungkook called out after her, but it was too late. She had already left. He sighed heavily at that as he glanced at Oceana. She looked at him and sighed as well.

"She'll be alright. She just needs time to calm down," she spoke in a gentle tone, "I know she knows that I'm right, but it's never easy for her to hear. However, it is wrong of us, the siren pod to get involved with humans when she's unable to."

"So does that mean that you'll tell your pod to back off from my hyungs?" Jungkook asked with hopeful eyes. Oceana shook her head earning a frown from him.

"I can't. That would be going against the leader. Going against the leader when it's not the night of full moon is another thing that can get you banished from the pod," she explained briefly, "But... I'll back off from trying to seduce you as I have already witnessed... you're clearly taken." She sent him a knowing smile at that, which made Jungkook roll his eyes at her. "Come on, let's go back to the dorm. We'll let Y/N cool off and come back tomorrow." Jungkook nodded at that as he grabbed his duffel bag. He glanced out at the ocean, staring off into the distance and hoping that Y/N was alright before following Oceana back to the dorm.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone!

So, here is another chapter! I hope you all liked it!

So, the siren girl at least has a name now and her name is Oceana. Yes, I know some of you were hoping that she and the rest of the pod didn't have names, but don't worry now that Oceana knows about Y/N and Jungkook she won't be as seductive and evil as she seemed when she and the others were first introduced into the story. Oceana and Y/N were friends in the pod, so she'll be more encouraging towards Y/N and Jungkook than the rest.

Anyways, please vote and comment if you liked this.

Stay tuned for the next chapter coming out soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 898 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
2.1M 80.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
136K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...