๐‘ญ๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’–๐’—.โœž โœฐ

De Wh0re4gore

๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’–๐’—,๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’š ๐’„๐’–๐’› ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† Mais

๐‘น๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•
๐‘ท๐’๐’๐’๐’•๐’‹๐’‚๐’š
๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚
21๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’
๐‘จ/๐‘ต
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ/๐‘ต
๐‘ต๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’๐’
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š47
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’
21๐‘ต๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’
๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’”
๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’…๐’–๐’“๐’Œ600
๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’Š๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’
๐Ÿ˜ญโ˜๐Ÿพ
PLS-
Sorryyy A/N
Sweet blood
Nbak
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐ข๐ค๐š๐—บ๐ข ( ๐†๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ ๐›๐—ผ๐ฒ)
NOT AN UPDATE

21๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’‘๐’ˆ๐’๐’…

1.4K 56 11
De Wh0re4gore

Sir savage the 21st gives stokeley his British pickle after school😏😏

21 savage > Sheyya Joseph

Ski masktheslumogod >Stokeley goulborne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The way you been acting in my class gone get you fucked up stokeley" sheyya bitched at me, I don't know why he was bitching about it like I don't act like this daily. "Seriously bae I don't know why you bitch about it I act like this all time" I said brushing past him taking a seat on his desk. "No you don't stoke, Your behavior has been unacceptable "

"How is my behavior unacceptable? I literally don't do shit" I said in defense making him sigh. "You skip half of my classes, you don't do any work assignments ,and you talk back to me all the times your here" okay he was right but he in my business yea don't do that.

"Okay I'm sorry it won't happen again" I said putting my hands up "it better not stokeley if it continues there will be consequences".

"Now go home I'm sure your mom is waiting for you" he shooed me off so he could finish grading our test.

"What.. why do I have to leave" I poured crossing my arms. "Stokeley" sheyya took his glasses off looking at me "what you never make me leave so why now..."— "fuck it come hea" he pulled me on him with ease to my surprise.

"What's wrong with you"— "nothing I'll talk to you later" I got up off him grabbing my stuff

"bye see you tomorrow" I pecked his lips before leaving the room.

Once I got out the door I immediately checked my phone to check for missed calls from my mom.

She didn't call which was a little strange but it's whatever she probably watching her Jamaican shows.

I lived at the corner of the block not far from the school it was a 5-6 minute walk at most.
I checked the time and it was only 2:25 school ended at 2:00 sheyya just wanted me to stay so he could talk about the way I've been acting in his class.

I really just wanted the dick but he wasn't catching on so I had to find another way to get his attention.

Yes I could've just asked but where's the fun in that? Exactly so I chose to get it the hard way.

"THOKELEY" I turned around seeing my bestfriend Diego running down the long  hall.

(Ya know my baby Diego got a lisp so I had to put that in here)

"damn why you walk so fast" Diego pants trying to catch his breath "were the same- nvm what's up" I asked him. "Nothing I was just wondering if I could come over yours Kimetrius and I got into a little argument, and he put me out the houses so he could cool down" he explained to me which I some what understood "yea Dd you don't have to ask to stay over" Giving him a smile "thank you pokeley" with that we continued to walk side by side down the hall talking about Kimetrius and Diego's little argument.

"Diego you know you can't trust nick yellow ass"— "I know but he made it seem so true" de said looking away from me.

"But it's okay maybe you can apologize/talk to him tomorrow after school" I suggested to him pushing open the school doors. "Yeah I'll do that thank you

We made our way to white Honda like I said my house isn't far but who feel like walking 3 blocks not I.

I don't waste time starting up the car and back out.

"Wait school got out at 2:00 why you just now leaving... were you with sheyya omg y'all was fucking"— "wha- no he just wanted to talk about the way was acting and shit besides I would never fuck him at school" first part was true but the second part wasn't.

"Since you wanna be on my ass why were you just leaving huh?"— "Um Kim wanted me to stay a lil bit" he sounded nervous "you a damn lie y'all was fuckin in the bathroom or sum"Diego got silent a lil to long

"Oh oh.. I was joking you was fucking in the bathroom dd" I laughed as his face went red. "Oh you down bad" I wiped my tears from laughing out my eyes. "It's not funny" he whined hitting my arm "but it is shit"

"Mmcht just pay attention to the road"— "almost there anyway"

I turned on my block my house was on the end of the corner.

We made it to my house and I could already hear 'is this love' by bob Marley& the wailers blasting.

*fun fact my dads father is from Jamaica and used to stay listening ta this*

"Hold on" I grabbed my key out the my book bag unlocking the door for us. "MAMA IM HOME" I yelled from living room slipping my shoes off "hey baby gone head upstairs and wash up dinner almost ready" momma said pulling out the ox tails from he oven.
"Hey mrs Goulbourne" Diego waved at my momma "hey sweetie you staying over tonight?" her thick Jamaican accent slipped out.

"Yeth ma'am if that's okay with you"— "I don't mind go head up with stoke" we walked down the hall to where my room is walking inside of it. "Are my clothes still here?" Diego asked me "yea I put them in the drawer so that's yours" I pointed to the left dresser in the closet "thanks"

"Which shower you using" I asked Diego "downstairs"— "ight"

Time skip

"so what brings you over Nicholas ?" My das asked him. "oh um my dad put me out last night" I could tell Diego was a little uncomfortable since he called him by his first name.

"Clevon the boy goes by Diego" my mom smacked him upside the head making him hiss. My dad didn't really like Diego since he was gay but his own son gay so..

"Oh okay well you can stay as long as you want baby" my momma don't treat me like this wha-.

"Ma why you don't treat me like dat"— "cuz I gotta put up with you every "But I'm yo son ma" I said looking at her in disbelief "boy shut up" so damn rude. "The food was good Mrs goulbourne"— "well thank you sweetie" she smiled at him taking our plates in the kitchen.

"gone head ta sleep y'all got school tomorrow"— "goodnight mom" me and dd said at the same time.

"I'm tired asf not even gone lie" I said flopping on my bed "my back hurts" Diego complained.

"If you wasn't trying to be grown out her ya back wouldn't hurt simple."—"it's not my fault he's horny all the time" his words slowly faded as I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning * they at school*

Nobody pov

"Pokeley you going to Mr Joseph class today" Diego asked stokeley "yeah This the final part of my plan" the boy said opening his locker to get his book out for class.

"What plan" Kimetrius said walking up to them wrapping an arm around Diego. "Nothing I'll see y'all later bye"

*he going to class*

"Okay this is easy I've taught this for months so y'all should know-" sheyya was cut off by stokeley walking in the class late as hell.

It was 1:09 class started at 12:00 so he was an hour late and just about to end. "Mr Goulbourne why are you late to my class" sheyya asked looking at his Apple Watch "matter of fact why are you even here class ends in 15 Minutes" stoke chose to ignore the man and sit down in his regular seat "stokeley I know you hear me talking to you"— "yea I hear you I chose not to answer"

The class erupted in a bunch of Oh's and ah's "be quiet". "Stokeley I'm trying to be nice but you making it very difficult for me, now if you would please step outside for me" Mr Joseph said walking to his desk to grab a couple papers. "Bitch fuck you and this class" stokeley got his things and stormed out the door Waiting for sheyya

"Don can you pass these out for me?"— "I want y'all to do these while I talk I step out for a minute"

"Yea I'll do it"

"Thank you" sheyya walked to the class door stepping out of it trying to calm himself from fucking stokeley up in the hallway, but he didn't want to lose his job over a shitty attitude.

"See me after class and I find out you went home that's yo ass"—"sheyya get out my face please"

Stokeley was grabbed by the neck and pressed against the glass case that held all the team trophy's in it .
"Baby I'm not sure what you on but you fa damn sure not bout to disrespect me in any kind of way. now take yo ass in that classroom and behave" stoke hurried to walk in the class once sheyya had let him go

The older followed behind him walking straight to his desk "bring me them papers then gone head to the field so y'all can leave except for you stokeley." One by one each student lined up to give him the paper they signed "Tomorrow you guys don't have my class you will have a free period." the rest of the students left out the class in a hurry leaving stokeley and sheyya alone in the room.

"Come here" the older man said licking his lips. stoke got up walking to the desk standing in front of it "take them clothes off and I want you on all fours on this desk" shey got up to lock the door just incase one his students came back. which was most likely not going to happen since his class is all the way in the back

The younger complied not wanting to anger the male any further. He climbed on the desk getting into the position with his back somewhat arched, "you know better than that" sheyya got behind him pressing in the back dimples he had.

"Ain't no foreplay today" the older male got underneath the boy. Stoke's wet heat to in his face sheyya admired the pussy before running a lick up the wet lips, his tongue found it's way to the clit piercing of stokeley's

Sheyyas pov

I ran my tongue over his piercing then sucked on it leaving a bright red mark. "Hmm" my baby rolled his hips down on my face to feel more sensation "if you move you not getting no dick at all" I said slapping his round ass.
¥

Yea I'm not writing a full scene so either imma make another pt to this afternoon to do the nbajano one or the playboikami47

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

172K 5.7K 46
Just read it slime ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ
439K 7.3K 65
๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ !
702K 26.9K 57
แด˜แด€ส€แด› ษช "แดกแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก ษชแด› แดกแด€s แดกส€แดษดษข, ส™แดœแด› ษชแด› า“แด‡สŸแด› แดŠแดœsแด› sแด ส€ษชษขสœแด›"
7.4K 104 14
โ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โž ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐ...