𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒊47

"Tay please Jordan isn't here" Junius whined sliding into Taymor lap. "No he's going to be here in like an hour or two" tay said looking back at his phone. "Oh my gawd it doesn't take an hour to give me head" juni plopped back on the couch frowning because Jordan and tay both have him sexually frustrated. When Jordan had left to go work tay decided it was a good idea to touch on him but when it got heated he left, and it didn't make it any better that Junius wasn't allowed to touch himself.

That was just tay but Jordan was about to give him some dick but then iggy called being the cock blocker she is so Jordan can go pick up his seed. At the end of the night Junius didn't get any dick and a badass child he didn't like in their house.

"You doing to much" tay said moving over to touch the younger "leave me alone" Junius pushed taymors hand off him "okay fine lay down" the slightly shorter male said sighing. It's not like tay didn't want to he just didn't want to get in trouble.

"See it wasn't that hard" Junius said lying down on his back "shut up before I change my mind"

"Ok damn hold on" juni took off his the blue lace underwear he had on but kept his shirt on..

Then laid back on the couch with his arms holding him up, And his legs barely open. tay got in between Junius legs His shoulders between his legs so he wouldn't close them.

The dread heads core was already throbbing and taymor wasn't moving fast enough . "Travon if you don't eat my pussy and stop playing" Junius whined

"You so fucking impatient"tay said tapping the clit with his finger andJunius breath hitched at the action. "Travon hurry up Jordan gone be here any minute-hmph!"

Taymor cut him of by sucking on his sex. Tay use his free hand to rub the top of the clit, while using his tongue to lap up the sweet liquids that Junius let out. He chuckled a little at the reaction sending vibrations to the sweet bud.

The older male put his hands on taymors head grinding against his face, but tay moved his head back "move your hands and keep them up there" the younger said going back to feast on the wet abbys.

Time skip

"I know you got some more" tay tapped the clit over and over again until more juices came out. "Papa stop please" Junius moaned out feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure he was receiving.

Tay sent a lick to the clitoris making Junius toes curl, and his head go back "t-travon stop that's enough"

They were so caught up in the moment that neither of them heard Jordan come through the door.

"What the fuck is y'all doing" Jordan's deep voice boomed throughout the living room. Junius jumped up trying to cover himself with a pillow and taymor sat up straight. "U-uh nothing daddy" Junius already knew Jordan knew what was happening so it really wasn't a need to lie.

"Y'all really don't fucking listen I set simple rules and you can't follow em- shut up Junius" Jordan said pointing directly at Junius knowing this was his idea because taymor knew not to disobey him.

"Sorry" the both said in sync.

"Sorry ain't gone fix shit but what I'm bout to do gone fix all this" Jordan said taking off his belt. "Tay go get another belt" he instructed tying the cloth around Junius hands.

"Why do you always find some way to get in trouble you was doing so good baby, but now daddy has to punish you" Jordan whispers into the boys ear sending shivers down his spine it excited him even more.

He knew they were in for a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all want a Pt2?