21𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒈𝒐𝒅

Sir savage the 21st gives stokeley his British pickle after school😏😏

21 savage > Sheyya Joseph

Ski masktheslumogod >Stokeley goulborne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The way you been acting in my class gone get you fucked up stokeley" sheyya bitched at me, I don't know why he was bitching about it like I don't act like this daily. "Seriously bae I don't know why you bitch about it I act like this all time" I said brushing past him taking a seat on his desk. "No you don't stoke, Your behavior has been unacceptable "

"How is my behavior unacceptable? I literally don't do shit" I said in defense making him sigh. "You skip half of my classes, you don't do any work assignments ,and you talk back to me all the times your here" okay he was right but he in my business yea don't do that.

"Okay I'm sorry it won't happen again" I said putting my hands up "it better not stokeley if it continues there will be consequences".

"Now go home I'm sure your mom is waiting for you" he shooed me off so he could finish grading our test.

"What.. why do I have to leave" I poured crossing my arms. "Stokeley" sheyya took his glasses off looking at me "what you never make me leave so why now..."— "fuck it come hea" he pulled me on him with ease to my surprise.

"What's wrong with you"— "nothing I'll talk to you later" I got up off him grabbing my stuff

"bye see you tomorrow" I pecked his lips before leaving the room.

Once I got out the door I immediately checked my phone to check for missed calls from my mom.

She didn't call which was a little strange but it's whatever she probably watching her Jamaican shows.

I lived at the corner of the block not far from the school it was a 5-6 minute walk at most.
I checked the time and it was only 2:25 school ended at 2:00 sheyya just wanted me to stay so he could talk about the way I've been acting in his class.