𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐢𝐤𝐚𝗺𝐢 ( 𝐆𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐛𝗼𝐲)

It's short i'm sorry , but I just wanted to put something out so you guys don't wait for the harder smut.

and Jordan is not a little but he's just sensitive in this so please don't take it the wrong way!!

Dom  : Junius
Sub : Jordan

Warning: soft smut, mommy kink , and thigh riding , light praising.

plot/summary: in which Junius makes sure Jordan knows he's a good boy.

Jordan stood silent in the far corner of the room, sulking about a tiny little incident.

He felt guilty. even though Junius informed him it was alright and he wasn't upset.  whilst Junius was out for work Jordan managed to knock down Junius's one of a kind glass sword

he'd always been a good boy for his owner. Jordan wasn't so sure If he still was a good boy to Junius. "I-I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to break it" Jordan held his head low, not daring to look Junius in his eyes.

"Jordan please. Just go to my room or something while I clean this up." junius didn't mean for it to come out so harsh , it just did.

A sulking Jordan ran along to his room with a pout.  when Jordan was out of sight Junius sighed , rubbing his temples. the mess was huge , there was glass everywhere. how this happened he didn't even know , but he was sure to ask Jordan later on.

somehow Jordan managed to break his one of a kind glass sword , he was upset but he knew Jordan didn't mean to do it.

Junius grabbed the broom and dustpan. Sweeping everything up from off the ground, and dumping it in the trash bin.  He sighed once more before exiting the room.

"Jordy? Baby where are you?" Junius called out. He checked his own room , surprised Jordan wasn't In there. Junius checked the elders room expecting him to be in there, which he was.

"Jordan? sweetheart are you alright?" The younger asked slowly stepping into the dark room. Jordan pulled the  duvet cover over him even more. whining when Junius sat on the bed. "I'm sorry owner. puppy is sorry" Jordan apologized.

  "hey, hey, i'm not mad sweetie but I am disappointed. I told you to be careful when you're in my office."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to it just happened, I'm so sorry."

Junius sighed...again. "it's okay . remember I'm not mad at all just tell me what happened, okay?" Junius rested his hand on the elders back.  "I-I Don't know. I accidentally bumped into your desk and it fell off." Jordan had so many negative thoughts running through his head.

what If Junius thought he was a bad boy?

what if Junius punished him for it?

he's never had a punishment before , he was a good boy and good boy's don't get punishments.

Junius looked at him with disappointment in his eyes. Jordan almost cried at the look , "I'm sorry please don't punish me... I promise I'll be good boy." Jordan exclaimed.

Junius's eyes softens , "Oh sweetheart punishments are for bad boys only , you're not a bad boy." Junius said. he pulled Jordan into his lap.

"b-but I broke your sword. You think i'm a bad boy don't you? Jordan played with his fingers, avoiding eye contact with the younger.

Junius gasped,  "you're such a good boy." Junius praised the older , patting his head whilst doing so. 
"My little good boy. I don't think you're a bad boy Jordy."

"Jordy's a good boy?.... mommy's good boy?" Jordan reassured himself that he was in fact a good boy. 

"yes Jordy Is such a good boy,  and i'm going to show Jordy what good boys get."

*after they did the dirty🤪*

(sike I wouldn't do y'all like that)

Jordan whimpered when junius began kissing up his neck to his jawline, he held back a suppressed moan.

"F-fuck , mommy," he moaned softly.

Junius popped his thigh , removing his lips form his subs neck. "Good boys don't curse."

Jordan whined at the stinging sensation on his thigh. "m' sorry mommy."

Junius reattached his lips to the boys neck, easily finding Jordan's sensitive spot.

Jordan rubbed his clothed cock against Junius's clothed thigh, creating some friction between the two. Jordan whined softly into the Youngers neck , Junius quickly caught on to what the older wanted.

"you wanna ride my thigh, Mmh baby?" Junius asked lifting his head up once more , Jordan did the same. batting his pretty eyelashes. "ngh~ yes mommy,"

"Mmh, go ahead Jordy. be a good boy and get yourself off in my thigh." Jordan mewled at how Junius was whispering to him with such tone. Jordan immediately thrusted his hips at a fast pace , "slow princess," Junius groaned out. reaching for his hips, slowing Jordan down at an very slow  and uncomfortable pace."

"M-mommy!~ ngh"

A desperate whine came from Jordans pink lips. "I know baby, I know, But mommy wants you to feel good."  Jordan rolled his hips down slower but rough at the same time, "f-feels s-so good mommy~" 

Junius decided to toy with the elder by bouncing his knee , Jordan let A sharp breath. he bit his lip to keep his moans and whimpers In.

"come on princess let it out. be as loud ad you want baby." Junius encouraged him to let out all his moans.

High pitched moans flew out his mouth followed by low whimpers, "Mommy, mommy. f-feels good"

"Does it baby? let mommy help you out some more." Junius took his free hand and slowly slid it up Jordans shirt , he toyed with the boys fully erect nipple.

"Mommy, m' gonna cum, can I cum please." Jordan asked. Drool spilt form the desperate males lips , slightly dripping onto his shirt.

the feeling of his nipple being stimulated brung his high closer and closer. "Go ahead princess, you're doing so good for mommy."

heat rises in his stomach, whimpers flew out his mouth. Jordan sped up his movement. "ngh~ fuck,fuck"

"Mommy!, I'm cumming." Jordan came harshly in his shorts, his hips came to stop, he was a mess.

Junius trailed his hand down to the boys hips gripping them, he started bouncing his knee. whilst moving Jordan's hips. "Mommy! t-too much, too much." he shook in overstimulation his poor little cock being abused and sensitive.

"Jordy? , do you think you can be a good by and cum one more time for mommy, Mmh?" Jordan nodded slowly ,still a whimpering mess.

"such good boy."