21𝑵𝒃𝒂𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐

kentrell's P.O.V

"Bae why would you do that" I heard Tyquian say to Shéyaa. I looked over to see ty sitting on sheys Lap as he rubbed his booty. I couldn't help but to feel left out of our relationship. These past few weeks ty and shey been getting closer,and just been ignoring me like it's nothing when I try to confront them it's an argument. Like yesterday Shéyaa and ty were going to a basketball ball game so I asked if I could go but they talm bout some "no because we already got the tickets" like y'all didn't even try to ask a nigga if I wanted to go.

This been going on for weeks now and I'm really tired of it. "I'm sorry baby come here and let papa kiss it" Shéyaa said to ty snapping me out of my trance. What the fuck I only call shey papa usually I'm not a salty bitch but right now I am. They really all up on each other like Im not sitting next to them. Mane fuck this class I'm really bout to bounce and go home they pissing me off.
I raised my hand so I could ask to leave. "Yes kentrell come up here" mrs Pete said "Megan can I leave please" she looked at me  before giving me my sign out pass "bye kentrell" she said taking her glasses off "thank you I love you Meg" I said walking out the door.

Shit they can find the own way home ole broke asses. "Hey mrs Jones how you doing?" I said walking into the main office to sign these papers. "I'm doing good baby how are you?" Mrs Jones asked handing me a pen "I'm doing good" I responded handing her back the pen. "Mmh hows your mom sweetheart" she asked me "she good I haven't talked to her since I moved out" mrs Jones looked at me with a shocked expression. "Ahh shit look at you being grown I know you happy to be out her house huh" she said hugging me "yea but I miss her mean self sometimes" I said laughing "Mmhh I know but imma talk to ya later bye baby" mrs Jones waved at me "be easy mrs Jones" I said chuckling to myself.

Chile I'm bout to go home and do this  work,shower then sleep I'm not trynna put up wit sheyya and tyquian bullshit.

I found my black charger unlocking it and getting in. I patted my pockets to see if I had my other phone which I didn't. "Fuck shey got it" fuck it I'll just use this one. I plugged up my phone to the aux and played "thot box remix" by hitmaka.

"I ain't fuckin wit no thot box make em eat it in the drop top"  I sung  the lyrics as I backed out my parking space. "Think she is but she not hot racks comin In non stop" i turned up the music and rolled down my windows.  "Big rocks on that cro-" my music was replaced with a loud ringing sound "mane who the fuck is calling me " I really ain't want to but it was tyquian dumbass "the fuck you want" I said in an annoyed tone.  "Chill with all that shey wanted to know where you went" ty responded  while giggling on the other end of the line."mind yo fuckin business" and with that I hung up in his face.

Tyquians POV

"Mind yo fuckin business" was all kentrell said before hanging up the phone making me frown. "What's wrong baby?" Shey asked me seeing my facial expression. "Kenny being mean to me shey shey" I said pouting "it's okay ma I'll talk to him" he said kissing my cheek making me giggle a little bit "do you want to leave now or later" I said to sheyya who was on his phone "uh we can go now but let me call kentrell real quick" shey said pulling up Kenny's number while I went to ask Ms Pete for a pass.
"What you want tyquian" she said looking up from her computer. "Can I get two passes please?" I asked her hoping she said yes. She looked at me before ripping out two sign out passes. "Thank you Ms Pete"

I walked out the door seeing sheyya already out there and handed him his pass. "Mane why the fuck he ain't answering" shey said annoyed I just shrugged and continued walking to the main office. "Hi Mrs Jones" we said in sync "hey y'all kentrell just left" Mrs Jones said taking our papers. We said our good byes

                     Time skip

I finally made it to our apartment right now I'm in the parking garage. Sheyya kept callin me so I had blocked him cuz he was mad annoying.got out my car making sure to lock the door cuz it be crack heads out here. I walked upstairs to where our apartment is which is the first room on the 2nd floor. I Unlocked the door dropping my bag and kicking my shoes off before heading to my room. Our apartment was a 3 bedroom with 2 bathrooms so it really wasn't my room it's the guest room,but I was kicked out our room so I really ain't have a choice.
"Kentrell" I hear sheyya yell from downstairs bruh what the hell he want. "What sheyya" I said walking down stairs already annoyed cuz how the fuck they get here and I just got here. "Don't what me nigga unblock my number and why the fuck you bein mean to ty ty" what the hell he talm bout now mane.

"How am I being mean I ain't do nothing to him" I looked at ty then back at shey "you hung up in his face" bitch is you Sears "I'm really not bout to argue wit y'all again" I said taking my ass right back up them stairs to get this work done.

Time skip

I've been done with my work and I'm on the phone with Cortlen. "Like fr last week we were supposed to go to the movies and the canceled that so they can go on a date" I said to corty while picking out some clothes. "Kenny it's okay just talk to em that should help" he said "
"I did but every time I bring it up it's an argument and I'm tired corty it's like they don't want me no more." I heard him sigh before speaking again " aight look you can come stay with me and melly if you want to" he offered to me " thank you corty I'll probably leave tonight" I thanked him and hung up so I could get ready.

I walked out of my room to go to ty and sheyyas room to get my other clothes. When I walked in they where on each other while watching a movie. I just rolled my eyes cuz I'm really just done with them. Anyways I walked into the closet to get my duffel bag and some extra clothes. And walked back out. Sheyya seen me walk past them with my stuff and stopped me. "Hold on where you going" he said to me lifting ty off his chest standing up. "I'm leaving sheyya" he looked at me like I was stupid . "stop playing kentrell you're not leaving us" sheyya got louder making ty sit up and rub his eyes."Papa what happened" tyquian said standing up. "Please shut up tyquian" I said making sheyya tighten his grip on me " what the fuck is wrong with you" he said in a angry tone. "Ow sheyya that hurts please let me go" I said in pain trying to pry his hand of my arm. He looked at me let go and sat down rubbing his face. So I took that as a chance to leave the room to go pack my shit. Once I made it back to my room I started grabbing anything that would fit in the duffel bag that I had. Sheyya followed me and started grabbing everything out of the bag putting it back in the closet. "Kentrell what the fuck are you doing"

"I told you I'm leaving now move" I put the stuff back in the back in the bag. "No you move kentrell I'm not fucking playing with you" shey said taking the bag and dumping everything out. Sheyya please I think I really need to leave it's for the best,you and ty can be together and I'll just stay with Corty and melly until I find a place." I said with tears in my eyes. Sheyya looked at me with a soft expression "what you mean it's for the best?" He asked pulling me closer to him. "I feel like y'all don't want me no more and that I should just leave"

Nobody's POV
"I feel like y'all don't want me no more and that I should just leave" kentrell said crying into sheyyas shoulder. "What made you feel like that mamas you know we love you and wouldn't want you to leave" shey said kissing kentrells cheek.

"Well when you and ty went to the game I asked if I could go and you guys said no because you already bought tickets" kentrell spoke "And I go all pretty for you guys so we can go to the movies and you canceled it to go on a date with ty, but didn't ask me or tell me anything just left me stuck in the house alone" kentrell spoke once again. "I'm sorry that you feel that way we didn't mean to make you feel like that Kenny we sorry"

tyquian piped in hugging the crying male. "Yea mama we sorry is it something we could do to make it up?"shey said rubbing the youngers back. "No it's fine I was overreacting it's not a big deal" Ken said trying to stand up but was pulled down by shey. "It must be a big deal if you trying to leave us Kenny"

I'll make a pt2 after I finish the nbajano pt2.