The Way You Make Me Feel [ J...

By garciasfluffypen

There was no way this was happening. This couldn't be happening. I was just having a bad dream, right? I was... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.

10.

1.7K 53 44
By garciasfluffypen

tw; mild sexting, heavy petting, making out

"You're really here for the whole wee-end?" Lilly asked, holding onto my arm. "All 'free days?" her eyes widened. "You read me my bed-ime story?"

"I can most definitely read you your bedtime story."

I had been dragged away from JJ, the kids insisting that they show me all of their crafts that they did while I was gone at school. None of them had asked about her yet, but I was pretty sure they hadn't even noticed she was there. I met her eyes as she watched me with the kids, talking quietly with Kristy on the other side of the room, presumably about me. I turned my attention back to the kids when Chloe tugged on my shirt, pointing out the drawing she made of us the other day. I was able to corral them close to dinner time, getting them to clean up all of their stuff so they could go to their bathrooms upstairs and start washing their hands. They all finally agreed to go upstairs after  I promised them ten thousand times that I'd still be here when they'd come back downstairs. I walked back over to JJ, wrapping my arms around her and placing my head on her shoulder.

"Remind me never to have four kids all close to the same age." I mumbled, pulling her close as I could get her. "They're demons. Loveable demons, but demons."

"I heard that!"

"You were meant to!" I flipped my middle finger up in the direction of Matt's voice, my head never leaving JJ's shoulder. "They're not going to want to detach from me."

"Kind of like how you can't go an hour without her being in your arms-"

"Matthew Joseph Simmons you are on thin fucking ice right now-"

"-Language, Y/N."

"Language, Y/N." I mocked, throwing a playful glare at him. "Baby make him stop."

"Oh no, this isn't my fight, mi querido. This is all you. You started it."

Before Matt and I could continue our little sibling squabble, the kids stampeded down the stairs, now realizing that JJ was there. They all stopped, staring between the two of us, trying to figure out what was going on. After I shoo-ed JJ out of the room to talk to them about it, I explained to them about how I told them that I like girls and boys and she happened to be a girl that I had a crush on so they would understand why we were so close. Chloe and Lilly giggled at this, especially when I told them to not say anything about it with a big smile on my face. I knew right away that one of the girls would be the first to break, asking JJ questions about me and trying to figure out if we were going to be together for a long time or a short time. The funny thing was, neither of us knew the answer to that question at the moment. So I was just as curious to see how JJ was going to answer if she ever got asked that question. I ruffled all of their hair before we went back into the kitchen, all of them laughing at me. We had decided to stay simple and do breakfast for dinner, since according to Kristy the twins had been asking for french toast and sausages for weeks now. I got them all situated at the table and forced Kristy to sit down, JJ and I taking charge and helping serve.

"Dinner is served. Any special requests while I'm still up?" I glared at JJ, who slowly sank down into her seat.

"Umm... can I have some ketchup for my eggs?" David asked, looking at me.

"Of course. Anything else?"

"Can I 'ave some lime juice for my eggs?"

I let out a laugh, sharing a look with Kristy who shrugged. "Lime juice?! On your eggs?!" I ruffled Lilly's hair again, smiling as she laughed. "I'll go get some."

I walked back into the kitchen, stealing a glance from JJ as her eyes flickered down to her phone, then back up to me. I pulled my phone out my pocket, feeling fluttering down there as I read her text.

[6:45pm-JJ] This meal looks good but mi querido, te ves mucho más apetitoso ;)

I bit my lip as I slid my phone back in my pocket, knowing that there wouldn't be anything we would be able to do until after Matt and Kristy went to bed. I grabbed the ketchup and the lime juice, sitting back down next to JJ and feeling her squeeze my thigh under the table. She was crossing a dangerous line, and she knew my self restraint was low when she was this close to me. The rest of dinner went good, except for when I had to keep myself calm as JJ slid her hand into the little opening between the hem of my pants and my back, thankful that the kids couldn't see anything that we were doing. Kristy met my eye and raised an eyebrow, to which I sent her a "you better not say anything" glare, causing her to chuckle. They went off to bed pretty easily, mostly because I promised I would read them a bedtime story before I went to have private time with JJ. The kids knew not to bother me when I was having private time, so I was hoping that they would understand that I didn't want to be disturbed tonight.

"Y/N?" Chloe looked up at me. "Is private time like momma and daddy 'ave?"

I choked on my spit. "Um, well we go to bed together. Is that what you mean?"

"Yeah!" she smiled, excited that I understood her. "You sleep in bed?"

"We share a bed, yes."

Lilly looked at me, intrigued. "What 'appens during private time?"

"Well, I like to sleep during my private time." I lied through my teeth, knowing that was the exact opposite of what JJ and I would be doing tonight. "But sometimes I read, or watch a movie but I do it by myself."

"But you're doing it with JJ?" Jake continued questioning, tilting his head to the side. "I thought private time was alone time."

"Sometimes it is," I started, choosing my next words carefully as I could. "But you know how mommy and daddy sometimes kiss?" they all nodded. "Well JJ and I like to kiss too. But we do it in private. So that way we can have private time together."

"Do you make noises? Like dada?"

This time I actually choked on my spit, coughing a bit. "Come again?"

"Dada makes noises some-mimes." Lilly continued, serious. "So does momma."

I was not about to have the sex talk with my nieces and nephews.

"Alrighty!" I shut the book, getting up from the ground. "It's bedtime, young Padames!"

"But you didn't finish the story." David frowned.

"Well, I'm getting tired, so it's bedtime. Come on, to your rooms, let's go!"

I tucked all of them in, checking in on the twins to make sure they were asleep before going downstairs, walking straight past Matt and Kristy, who were sitting on the couch.

"Your kids can hear you when you have sex, just so you know."

Without waiting to hear a response from either of them, I shut my bedroom door, turning and leaning up against it. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, rubbing my face with my hands. I finally opened my eyes to see JJ lounging on the bed under the covers, already in her pajamas. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun on the top of her head, and she was typing away on her computer- I presumed she was doing her teacher-y things. I quickly changed and crawled into the opposite side of the bed, practically pushing her computer away and sitting myself on her lap. I grabbed her hand, playing lazily with it while the other ran up and down my back, fingers drawing lazy patterns on the fabric of my shirt. We sat like this for a few minutes, taking in the quiet that we hadn't had since we gotten here earlier in the day.

"You really had to tease me like that at dinner, didn't you?"

"Mm... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh don't act all innocent with me, Professor." I smirked. Two can play at this game.

"What are you implying?" her eyebrow raised, her hand making its way under my shirt.

"That you, my darling, aren't very subtle when it comes to being horny." I pulled at her shirt, moving her so she was lying down across my bed, me resting in between her legs. "So bad in fact, that I might have to mark you down."

"I'm so glad I finally got you alone."

I felt JJ's arms around me as she pulled me closer to her, breaking the distance between us as her lips crashed against mine, her hands getting lost in my hair. I let my hands slide under her shirt, running them along her abs as she continued to kiss me. I slowly lifted up her shirt, taking it over her head as she sat up, positioning herself so she was sitting on one of my legs. She started moving her hips back and forth as I removed her bra, dropping it to the floor while I started leaving hickies across her chest in places that would be easy to cover up so Matt, Kristy nor the kids would see them. JJ continued to grind against my leg as I started playing with her breasts, knowing how sensitive she had to be by now. My hands started wandering towards her hips when I heard a click and the opening of the door, my head rising. This wasn't fucking happening.

"Jennifer."

"Mm, baby-"

"Jennifer-"

"You're so-"

"Jennifer." she finally stopped, realizing I was staring at the door. "Whatever you do, don't turn around."

"Please tell me it's not your brother. Please tell me it's not your brother."

JJ flopped down onto her stomach, reaching blindly around me for anything to cover herself with while I climbed out of bed, ushering the twins out of the room as fast as I possibly could.

"Girls? What's wrong?"

"You didn't give us a nigh-nigh kiss." Chloe said, looking down sheepishly.

Lilly looked up at me. "Why was Jenny-fer 'ave no shirt?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you. Up to bed you go. Come on."

I pushed them upstairs, shooting an apologetic glance back to JJ, who had crawled under the blanket. I can't believe this fucking happened.

I just got cock blocked by my four year old nieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Watching By Sevinwrites

Mystery / Thriller

241 32 24
I was watching her, my sleeping beauty. Long blond hair with hazel eyes. She was perfect in every way. She made A's in all her classes and did everyt...
38.7K 1.1K 31
He grabbed my arm at the last second and pulled me back, pressing my body tightly against his. "You like living on the edge, don't you?" He asked wit...
671 34 12
You finally finished your teaching degree at the college of your dreams and now you were headed to the place you always wanted to be, D.C. There was...
149K 3.5K 32
ABOUT THE STORY "Where am I? I woke up slowly, feeling groggy and drowsy and really out of place. Then it hit me. Everything came rushing back to me...