✓ UNDERCOVER | ️Haechan

By xhyuckbear

"I did it, it's the beautiful girl who sits in front of me right now" He was asked to do undercover and met h... More

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs '1
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs '2
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
1.37
1.38
1.39
1.40
1.41
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ !
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ
! New Book !
!! pleaseeeee read ¡¡
!! Book 2 ¡¡

1.3

3.6K 121 15
By xhyuckbear

________________
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
________________

She could feel the wind blowing as she opened the door. She closed the door behind her immediately, stuffing her hands inside her hoodie.

Dragging her feet to the bench, she sat on it and let out a small sigh.

Tonight is a bit windy. Her thought as she looked up to the dark sky, staring at the moon. There are no stars tonight...

Another sigh escaped from her mouth as she looked down to her feet.

How is he doing? Does he look for me? or he already forgot me?

'

« 12 years old Minhee »

"don't be too loud, we don't want to wake anyone" he muttered, placing his index finger on his lips. Minhee nodded and giggling a little.

He grabbed her wrist quietly walked out from the house, closing the door behind him, intertwined his hand with his sister's hand.

He sat down on the grass as he pat the empty space beside him. "it's clean, sit here" he quietly muttered and Minhee obeyed the male, sitting beside her brother.

"you love stargazing don't you?"

Minhee nodded vigorously "especially with you!" she said a bit too loud. She gasped before cupping her mouth.

The elder chuckled at her cuteness before looking up to the sky. "sit closer" he said and minhee furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but still did what he told.

He unzipped his jacket before turning to the girl, opening his arms. "you don't wanna get cold"

Minhee grinned before hugging his waist, snuggling closer to him.

A smile crept on her face as she felt the warmth around her. "I love you, brother" she mumbled.

The male looked down on the smaller girl before a small smile crept on his face, he patted her head softly.

"I love you more baby sis" he chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"what if one day we lost each other brother? What would you do?" she suddenly asked making the male furrowed his eyebrows, frowning at her question.

"why so sudden sis?" he sighed, thinking about him losing his one and only little sister.

"I will search you till the end of the world, I can't lost you, because you're the only sister I have and you are very precious to me" he rambled.

He looked up to the dark sky; there are a lot of stars shining above them.

Hands still patting her head softly, he smiled, staring at the stars and the moon. "if you miss me, just look up to the moon, just remember if you look at the moon, I will always watching you too"

"and if the stars are shining, that means I miss you too"

Minhee pouted, looking up to the dark sky. "what if there's no stars?" he chuckled at the little girl's question.

"no way, I always miss you baby sis"

A wide smile crept on her face as she broke the hug, facing the elder, admiring her good looking brother.

She leaned closer to the male, kissing his cheeks making him giggled. "why are you so cute?" he said, laughing a little.

"because I'm still little, when I grow up soon, I will be no longer cute, I will be very beautiful like mom!"

He shook his head "I don't think so, you always cute in my eyes"

He laughed before pulling the girl into his warm embrace again. she let out a small sigh in relief, resting her head on his chest, hearing his heart beating.

A grin plastered on her face as she closed her eyes before slowly drove into the dreamland.

'

She shook her head, chuckling bitterly "he doesn't miss me"

She sighed again as she held back her tears. She couldn't lie about her feelings.

Even it's been 3 years passed; the male that she has been missing never left her mind. She never even once stops thinking about him.

In her mind she always think about him. "does he eat well?", "does he sleep well?", "does he already now found his lover?" or "does he still thinks about me and love me the same way like before?"

She can't sleep well, worrying over the elder, her one and only brother who always takes care of her and pours all his love to her.

"you miss you brother again," a voice approached her as he took a seat next to her. she chuckled before nodding her head a little.

"I always miss him" she muttered.

Jongho turned his head to the girl before patting her head, "it's okay, I'm sure he's doing great and he's also missing you, he's watching you too" jongho said before pointing to the moon.

A grin crept on her face before she once again nodded her head.

Jongho is now like her brother. He treats her the same way her brother treats her. He's the only one who she always shares her problems with.

They kept no secrets to each other; jongho knew all things about her that the other members don't know about.

He knew her biggest secret and he's the only one who knew about it.

He's the one who always listened to her rambling about how fucked up her life is. He knew everything about her life.

And she knew everything about his life.

"don't worry, you'll meet him one day" jongho said reassuringly before ruffling her hair, chuckling. Minhee smiled to him.

"can I hug you?" she asked.

Jongho opened his arms, grinning ear to ear. "come here, big baby" minhee chuckled, before hugging the male, resting her head on his chest.

Jongho is very special to her.

She showed him her weakness, she cries in front of him multiple times, jongho also once saw her trying to hurt herself by cutting herself, but of course he stopped her immediately.

She showed him the side of her that she didn't let other people see. Her genuine smile, her small chuckled and her giggles. She has a soft spot and it belongs to him.

He's more than a friend to her. He's her second brother. He took care of her the same way like her brother did and always act like her brother.

Jongho also knew this. He knew she treats him different from the other and he can't lie about his feelings towards her.

But he knew, the girl only see him as a brother and nothing more. So he had no choice but to throw the feelings away and also loves her as his sister.

She once mentioned that he's special to her and it's enough already to him.

She just labeled him 'special' and she treats him different from the other. very different and no one knows about it.

"I miss my brother" she muttered under her breath. Jongho nodded his head, hands patting her head softly. "I know minhee"

He sighed "it's getting late, princess, you need to sleep, tomorrow's gonna be another exhausting day for you"

Minhee sighed before whining "can I not go?" she pouted and jongho laughed, shaking his head.

"if you don't want to hear hongjoong hyung nagging and screaming at you, you better go"

Minhee hung her head low before nodding her head, "you're right" she sighed, looking up to the moon for the last time.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight jongho"

Jongho smiled warmly to the girl "goodnight princess" he waved before watching the girl walking back inside the house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
355K 9.6K 46
"Quiet down honey before I make you mine." ━ Where a girl began to know more about a boy and who she really is. ◈ Mafia / Gang au
163K 7.8K 34
Ft. NCT's Lee Taeyong She was an assassin. He wanted the assassin dead. COMPLETED
2.9M 127K 84
➥ Mafia/Gang au ➥ "I could shoot you dead right here- don't try it."