[ʙᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ]~~{ᴋɪʀɪʙᴀᴋ...

By TooMinty

Kirishima and Bakugou get hit by a mysterious quirk, not really knowing what it did, while they were walking... More

Chapter 1: 'Unexpected turn'
Chapter 2: 'Burning sensation'
Chapter 3: 'Between us'
Chapter 4: 'Comfort'
Chapter 5: 'String'
Chapter 6: 'Feelings'
Chapter 7: 'Playful moments'
Chapter 9: 'Am I yours?'
Chapter 10: 'Together'

Chapter 8: 'More'

6.6K 240 394
By TooMinty

"I wonder what Aizawa-sensei wanted." Kirishima says, placing a finger on his chin. "You don't think we're in trouble, do you?"

"Tch, what for?" Bakugou said, "We didn't cause any trouble."

Kirishima hummed and put his gaze on the floor. The weekend went by quick. Quicker than Kirishima liked anyways. He enjoyed how much time he got to spend with the older. It was nice teasing him. Especially when he could see how much the blond blushed because of his teasing. Teasing Bakugou was advice he snagged from Mina. She said there was a low chance of Bakugou actually blushing but that was a risk he was willing to take.

Kirishima's eyes flicked over to Bakugou. Boy was he in a playful mood. "Bakugou, can you hold something for me?" Kirishima asks with a smile.

Bakugou lifted a brow. "The hell do you need me to carry?"

"My hand." Kirishima held out his hand and grinned.

Bakugou stared at him in shocked but that shock look quickly maneuvered into an angry one. "Shitty hair, I swear t-"

"I'm joking around. Oh, look we're already here!" Kirishima and Bakugou both stopped out the teacher conference room. Kirishima opened the door and saw Mr. Aizawa and principal Nezu standing in the middle of the room.

Hopefully they weren't waiting awhile...

Kirishima walked inside first and Bakugou followed in suite, making sure to close the door.

"You both should know why you're here, correct?" Principal Nezu spoke first.

"Uh, no..." Answered Kirishima.

"Well, word has gotten around about yours and Bakugou's predicament." The short male said with a sigh. "Me and Aizawa are here to explain to you what it is exactly."

"Finally!" Bakugou crossed his arms. "I've been waiting all damn week!"

Kirishima elbowed Bakugou lightly and gave him a small glare. I don't know what he expected from his crush. Maybe he wanted Bakugou to show some respect to the adults, or something like that. Of course Bakugou and his beautiful language don't give a fuck about who you are. If you aren't deemed worthy of an opponent or even an equal in his eyes you aren't getting respected. Hell, even though Bakugou sees him as a equal he still doesn't get respected that much. What a shame.

"We both know that you guys are intrigued on what the quirk is and Easerhead will explain it." Principle Nezu took a step back and gave the tired male the floor.

"The quirk is basically a bonding quirk, in conclusion. The reason why you both couldn't move is because the light, that shines off the ball or any shape the person uses, puts its victims in a trace. Allowing that person to have enough time to flee the scene. The villain was captured the same day you both encountered them, which is how we got this much information. If the person used this quirk just for one person it'll be ineffective but since you both were there it was effective. But I think you both would like to know when it'll go away. Be patient, it'll go away soon. You both are currently bonded by a quirk." Mr. Aizawa explained dryly.

Well, at least they know it'll go away. They just gotta wait. Knowing this information didn't really change anything. Other than the fact that they now know what the quirk is. Kirishima looked to Bakugou and saw his facial expression the same it always has been. A grumpy cute pout. Kirishima just wants to eat him up. Bakugou can be so cute at times and right now he caught all the redhead's attention.

"I see that this quirk has brought you both closer than before. I'm glad." Principal Nezu smiled softly.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around Bakugou's shoulder. "Yup, we're two peas in a pod!"

Bakugou smacked his arm away. "Are we dismissed?"

"Yes, you both may go."

Bakugou walked out the room with Kirishima following close behind. This new found knowledge doesn't do shit for him. It just told him what it was and not how it operated. Although he couldn't complain. He likes having the energetic redhead around him. It makes him feel less alone but he wouldn't admit that aloud. Kirishima will tease him about it without a doubt, but then again Kirishima is a nice guy. He wouldn't tease him that much about it if it made him extremely upset. This quirk has gotten them close but what if Bakugou wanted to be closer? What if he wanted to sleep next to Kirishima forever? What if he wanted Kirishima to tease the crap outta him everyday? He wants to call Kirishima his; he wants Kirishima to be his. But it's impossible. Kirishima doesn't need a relationship to distract him from his main priority, but...he would like...to be one of his priority's too. He wants to be seen as a priority in Kirishima's eyes. He wants Kirishima to see him the way he sees him!

Was that too much to ask for? Maybe. Though it won't stop Bakugou's imagination from running wild. What would life be like if Kirishima was his? A partner to hold and love him. Someone to pamper his face with kisses. Cuddles and hugs everyday. Kirishima's touch wouldn't be foreign to him anymore. It will be so natural that he can't live without it. Yet again he's a coward when it comes to his emotions. The only thing he fears is his feelings. The hate for his emotions is stronger than his hate for villains.

Bakugou jolted when he felt a gentle finger graze his hand. He didn't think much about it until the same finger grazed across his hand again, but this time it grabbed ahold of his pinky. Bakugou didn't pull away though. Why? Because he wanted that certain touch. He craved it. The touch was familiar of course. It was Kirishima's touch. Bakugou had to suppress a grin and a blush.

The finger then turned into a hand in a quick second. It intertwined their fingers and Bakugou didn't flinch this time. He welcomed Kirishima's touch with open arms. Bakugou stared down at their hands and his eyes flicked to Kirishima's. He saw an unfamiliar look in his eyes. The look in the redhead's eyes spoke loving, devotion. Kirishima was staring at him as if he was his whole world.

Something inside Bakugou lit up. Someone actually looked at him as if he was the reason why they were living. He could be reading Kirishima wrong but he wouldn't know. He isn't that good at reading people's eyes. Then his eyes flicked to Kirishima's lips. They look so soft.

Kirishima, tell me...How do you taste? What do your lips feel like? Can I feel them against mine? Can I kiss you?

Bakugou bit his lip and turned his head. He shouldn't be thinking like this. Nobody thinks of their best friend in that type of way. It's just weird. Bakugou needs to get a hold of himself before he does something he may reg-

.
.
.
Was he still breathing? Was he okay? Everything in his mind went blank. The only thing he can feel is a soft pair of lips against his own. Bakugou felt his eyes closing and his hands traveling to the younger's hair, and getting tangled in Kirishima's red locks. Kirishima's lips felt so warm. Bakugou tilted his head to deepen the kiss and he felt a vibration in his mouth. A low moan came from the redhead. Bakugou wouldn't lie; it turned him on. It turned him on to a point where he moaned into his mouth as well.

Feeling Kirishima's lips smack against his own felt so surreal. He doesn't want to stop kissing him. He wanted to taste more of him. He craved Kirishima's taste. Bakugou slithered his tongue into Kirishima's mouth and circled his tongue around the younger's. He tasted Kirishima as clear as day and he tasted amazing.

More.

I want more.

Bakugou felt his back pressed up against a wall and a knee going in between his legs. Give me more. Bakugou pressed their lips together roughly and let his hands pull on the red locks. More! Bakugou started to grind against Kirishima knee, causing him to let out a moan into the kiss. Fuck Kirishima let me taste more of you.. Bakugou wanted all of Kirishima. He wanted him to be closer. Fuck, he just wanted Kirishima in general.

Bakugou felt the sudden warmness leave his lips. His eyes opened and he frowned. Why did Kirishima stop? Did he not want this as much as Bakugou did?

"Bakugou.." Kirishima whispers, "We..can't."

We can't? The fuck you mean we can't?! Y..You kissed me first! Explain your damn self right fucking now!

"Haha, don't be mad. I'd like to make out with you all day but I would like to do it..y'know..outside of the hallway and into somewhere more secluded." Kirishima chuckled nervously.

Bakugou looked around. Yeah they were in the open literally anyone would've caught them. Nobody but the teachers should be in the school though since school is over for the day. Bakugou sighed, he didn't want to stop just because they were in the open but his pride got the best of him.

"Then let's go to my dorm." Bakugou started to walk off, not waiting for Kirishima. Kirishima's like a cute puppy. He'll follow Bakugou without hesitation. Bakugou hoped Kirishima wouldn't be like the extras in his middle school. They just followed him around because his damn quirk was cool, and not because they wanted to be his friend. Well, they did but for the wrong reasons.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Bakugou looked to Kirishima and saw him staring at him in concern. Bakugou nodded slowly and put his gaze on the floor. Damn rethinking about your past sucks. It still angers him. Especially the sludge monster. He remembers the suffocating feeling, and the adrenaline rushing through his veins. He was too weak back then and someone weaker than him was the first to spring into action. Izuku Midoriya. Bakugou's childhood friend. They had a good connection, when they were kids, but they drifted apart because of him. He was too prideful and his ego was bigger than Kirishima's brain. All you need is to give him a little bit of praise and that'll be added into his ego. He may or may not have a kink for praising. He loves getting praised.

"Hey, lookie here we're already at the dorms!"

Bakugou blinked and looked up. How long was he trapped in his thoughts? Damn he must've been in his mind deep. He and Kirishima walked inside and saw a few people in the common room but none of them were the bakusquad. The dekusquad was presented and Bakugou was about to make a beeline to the elevator but Kirishima is a social butterfly.

"Hey guys!" Kirishima waves with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Kirishima." Midoriya and Uraraka welcomed.

"Hello Kirishima." Iida says, moving his hand in a chopping motion.

"Hi." Tsuyu croaked.

"Oh, Kirishima can I ask you something?" Todoroki stood up and walked over to the redhead.

Kirishima lifted a brow. "Sure Todobro, what's up?"

Todoroki got closer to Kirishima's ear and Bakugou was literally glaring daggers into Todoroki's head. Jealousy was written all over his face and he didn't even try to mask it.

Todoroki then whispered something into Kirishima ear. Kirishima laughed angelically and shook his head no. Todoroki nodded and went to sit down next to Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Me and Bakugou are going to head out. Have fun!" Kirishima says, turning around and grabbed Bakugou's hand. Immediately Bakugou snatched his hand away and walked into the elevator. Boy he was getting some nasty déjà vu.

The others said goodbye to both of them and they were off. Bakugou couldn't help but feel suspicious about what Todoroki asked. Was he asking him out on a date? What for? He has Deku!

"Why are you so angry with me?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm not fucking angry."

"Your tone and your body language says otherwise." Kirishima deadpanned.

Bakugou just tched and turned his head. Of course he would notice when he's angry or not. "What did Half 'n Half ask you?"

"Oh, if me and you were a thing. I said no because we didn't really talk about it, but we can talk about it when we get to your dorm if you want."

"..Whatever.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I didn't go too fast, did I? Knowing me I probably did 😭 I'm sorry! Normally I wouldn't go this fast. Well, we reached the climax and now we'll be closing soon. I hope you guys enjoyed the storyline so far 😅 If you didn't then I'm truly sorry.

Words: 2136

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2.4K 13
COMPLETE! Soulmate au. WaRnInGs: Fucking Cursing, Sorta depression, I love to curse. random shit. Christmas holidays. Volume. That thing on your c...
16.1K 957 6
Kirishima is hit by a quirk that leaves him fully aware, but completely unable to move. His friends make it a little bit better. (Note: I originally...
15.4K 238 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
25.8K 624 25
It's been 5 years since Bakugou talked to Kirishima. After the incident that left him depressed, partially deaf, and quirkless, he's finally recreat...