Young and in Love | Louis Par...

By louispartridge1simp

Y/n Styles x Louis Partridge y/n styles, daughter of taylor swift and harry styles moved to london to find th... More

prolouge
|1| a bit of change
|2| home sweet london
|4| 1/190
|5| bad decisions
|6| window
|7| birthdays
|8| flashing lights
|10| all eyes on me
|11| tchao paris
|12| oh america
|13| red
|14| aspen?
|15| the selected
quick interuption
|16| thanks pox
|17| goodbye

|3| fine dining

14.1K 190 351
By louispartridge1simp

"not him"

i got ready for dinner. a pair of jeans, mockneck, sweater, and matching brown converse. i tied my hair up in a bun with a claw clip and went on my phone until it was time to go.

emma chambie

i miss you best friend

stopp i miss you best friend

how's london let me see your room

ok one sec

omg stop it's so cute

aww thank you. i'll send jackie your way

wait who's jackie

stylist
oh yeah that makes sense

i have dinner with the neighbors

are they nice?

don't know haven't met em

oh well lmk

so what were you
doing with louis partridge

huh wdym

have you not seen the blast

no omg what is it
um you at the train
station with him

omg that was him
what do you mean him?

some idiot crashed into me at the tube

fr. well that was louis

i didn't even realize.
i gtg to dinner text you after?

yep

~~~
i went downstairs. it was 6:00 time for dinner. i was kinda looking forward to it because maybe meeting new people isn't too bad. but the fact that i was in the news which made it look like i was going around london with this Louis Partridge person baffles me. i mean i don't even know who he is. i mean thank goodness my parents don't read teen news now or i might have gotten in trouble. "ready to go?" my mom said as she grabbed her shoes. "yep". we left the house to go to the neighbors house. their house was nice. it was big on the outside, white with stone. we knocked on the door and a maid opened the door "oh yes, hello mr and mrs styles, miss styles, come on in. everyone is in the tea room." we walked in and a woman came up to us. "hello Taylor, Harry." she moved on to me and shook my hand. "you must be y/n, i'm anne, pleasure to meet you. and these are my daughters millie and issie." two girls stood up from the couch and came over to us. one looked younger. 14, 15 maybe. the other older 20, 21. the younger came up to me. "i'm millie. i loved gossip girl. audrey was one of my favorites. is blake lively nice. are you still friends?" she said excitedly "oh leave her alone mil, there will be plenty of time at dinner. i'm issie" i shook her hand and sat down. "my son should be on his way. he's shooting a movie right now and is coming home from set soon." she said handing us a cup of tea. "how fun." my dad exclaimed. a couple minutes into tea, a door opened as the maid let someone else in. "sorry i'm late." a familiar voice. i looked up and there he was. "oh. well hello. nice to see you again." i shifted in my seat "um yeah nice to see you too." confused my mom said "you two know each other?" at the same time we said "i guess we do" a maid came in. dinner is done whenever your ready. thank goodness. i went to the bathroom.

emma chambie

fuck fuck fuck fuck.
sos emma answer me

what's up. how's dinner?

remember how i said i ran
into that guy at the tube

wtf is a tube. louis partridge?

uh subway? yes louis

ok what about it

guess who's my neighbor

SHUT THE FUCK
UP NO WAY

yes way. send help

girl uh jump off
a bridge at this point

🕳👩🏻‍🦼

what did you say

nothing

are you dumb

depends

fuck i gtg i've been in
the bathroom too long

ok give me the rundown later

~~~

"so, school starts tommorow how do you feel about that" anne said as she passed me the salad. "good. senior year at a new school is not my optimal position but i'm sure i'll be fine." i scooped a bit of salad on my plate next to the chicken and pasta. "what school will you be attending?", "oh yes, um hartford." i cut a piece of chicken and shoved it in my mouth. "hartford really, louis and millie attend hartford. louis will actually be in your class. millies a freshman though. maybe louis can help show you around" louis squirmed. "oh um. sure." i was very uncomfortable. i just want this to be over already. and soon enough it was. if you shove enough food in your face, you won't have to talk as much. i used that to my full advantage.

emma chambie

finally done

how was it?

louis will be showing
me around school tomorrow

that sucks. same school?

yep

well that is going to be uh interesting

send help

help

wow

~~~

y/n_styles ✔️

bye summer, senior year here i come
*louis partridge has liked this photo*
see all comments
emmachamberlain: THATS MY WIFEY
y/n_styles: emmachamberlain mwah 💋
username: why did louis partridge like this post
username: username did you see the TNN (teen news now) blast
username: GORG
username: emma and y/n reunion please
taylorsswift: i made that
harrystyles: taylorsstyles we made that
y/n_styles: taylorsstyles harrystyles yeah i'm deleting myself from earth now
username: she's just going to infinite that louis liked this. okay.

~~~

Teen News Now:
good afternoon girls gays and theys. today we have a new post from actor-model y/n styles. y/n and her parents taylor styles (swift) and harry styles as they move from la to london, but recently we have seen some evidence proving there may be something going on between y/n and actor-model louis partridge. earlier today, louis partridge had liked a post of y/n's. y/n did not address this but if they are dating all i can say is im pretty sure i can speak for everyone when i say we SHIP. that's all for today, see you next time.

~~~

i got ready for school the next day. set out uniform, get bag ready, charge computer. i went through the rest of my check list and got ready for bed. i started to read "the hunger games" and something fell out. a slip of paper. on it read "123-456-789." i got up and threw it away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.4K 34
Harry Styles forced to leave his home town after his mother has had enough of his partying ways. Thinking there is nothing for him in Doncaster, he i...
8.2K 447 4
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] - sᴘᴏᴛɪғʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ - Louis loves Harry. Has loved...
436K 5.3K 199
[SEQUEL TO JUST A RUMOUR] Louis Styles-Tomlinson and Harry Styles-Tomlinson have now been married for a year, they have two gorgeous daughters and a...
30.8K 813 29
Harry's life was perfect. Stunning girlfriend. Good friends. The picture perfect idea of his future after graduation. So when his mother uprooted his...