Frerard Oneshots

By Alexxinator

Yeah Frerard Oneshots lol enjoy. Smut SMUT SMut some fluff but mainly smut Some chapters from my 30 Day chall... More

HELLO
Am I Safe
Kidnapped
Out for a Walk
Lost Cause
Lost Cause prt2
It'll Be okay
Lost Cause (different ending)
Opposites
Opposites 2
Coffee Shop
Trick or Treat
You Were Saying
Lost Cause Pt3
Kidnapped Prt2
Say Goodbye

Kindness

237 6 18
By Alexxinator

I just spent like couple hours crying because 2021 shit as anyway youtube random acts of kindness prompted this also tattoo gee  phat mess

Enjoy

~~~ 

'Frankie!' 

Frank woke up surrounded in a puddle of his own sweat. His heart beating out of his chest as he processed the dream even though it wasn't a dream but a memory. One that he would never forget since it now lives with him every day. 

It was just meant to be a fun time at the park, his ma let him go out and skateboard. She was around since he was only just 13 and the thought of her baby boy getting lost worried her. Frank was going to be starting school then.

Since then he has been to multiple schools due to bullying. This one was his last hope. He sighed softly pushing back his blankets, the thought of going to school made him shiver. It was his second week there for his last year and kids still weren't nice. 

He glanced at the missing limb wondering why it had to happen to him. If he just didn't go across the road, he should have waited for the light. But he was having fun, he was invincible. Well he was meant to be. 

Unfortunately for him, here he was 4 going on 5 years later with a prosthetic leg to get him round. He also had the shakes due to a head injury. The car shouldn't have been going so fast though right? If only he looked. 

"Frankie you awake?"

"Yeh ma, just getting ready." He swung one leg over the side of the bed, his little numb following too like normal. The fake leg practically haunted him every day but sometimes it was cool. Some girls liked it and thought it was hot but then he felt like a charity case. 

Jeans always did the job, the ripped ones only being ripped on the left leg. He tugged on his normal outfit being jeans and a couple baggy tees with a hoodie. It wasn't overly warm so this was okay. He grabbed his numby sock making sure it fit right and was okay before he shoved well carefully pulled on the spare body part. 

Next was the jeans - he liked ripped ones, made him feel better. "C'mon baby, I'll give you a ride today" Frank shook his head, he threw his bag on before hobbling down the stairs. "I need to walk, you know the doctor says it's good for me." He looked at the shoes he always wore, being the easiest ones for him at the moment. 

"Will you be okay"

"Always" He flashed his mom a small smile while tugging on his shoes making sure they were on. "I'll be home later" Frank always left earlier then he needed too, it was just to be on the safe side if his leg decided to stop working. 

That did happen from time to time, one time he went to go present and his leg got stuck it was something that he wasn't used too. Sometimes kids did like to tie his leg to the chair since he couldn't feel it and all. 

Frank hobbled his way to school, he leg was giving him grief today. Might have been the weather it was starting to get hotter and sometimes it made his leg swell which just caused a whole bunch of issues.

School came into view which put a smile of Franks face, it meant that he could sit down and rest. It also made him frown, just the fact that he had to put up with people shoving him around. "Oh look it's the fucken one legged bitch" Some kind person shoved Frank up against the lockers. 

"If you can't see I have two" Frank spat back, the boy that was twice his size dropped him with a huff. "Keep dreaming cripple boy" Frank sighed softly, he pulled himself up using the lockers for support. At least he didn't have to keep walking to his locker. 

He made sure he had all his stuff for the day, well one note pad with tear away pages to chuck into a binder later. It made life so much easier for him. Made his bag lighter. Frank was actually excited for today, apparently they had Nachos for lunch even a vegie kind too. 

All the teachers were nice to him, they never really made him move around or do too much. Which was kind but some people hated that he got special treatment. Like he didn't have to participate in any sports if he didn't want too put he liked running. 

Linda, his mom adored him and would do anything for her baby which meant spending money on a leg that could do pretty much anything besides swimming. Which Frank didn't mind, he had one that could go in the water at home. 

"I expect you all did the homework?" Frank searched his bag pulling out a folded bit of paper with scribbled answers on it. Last minute work. He did it last class actually. "Right I'll come round to collect them and then you can do the work on the board for the rest of the class." 

The class sighed, they hated work that involved reading and taking notes. It was for a test next week or something. Frank wasn't too good with History but it was a fun subject. The teacher went round handing out text books that they would need for awhile. "You better look after these books, take them home use them to study. 

Frank got two. He got a text book then he got a paper copy that had been printed out for him "Just so you don't have to carry the book everywhere you can have a copy for home and leave your one in my class" Frank thanked the teacher but he wasn't really bothered. 

He was used to carrying things and didn't really find it hard. Just sometimes he was lazy and carrying round like 52 things for school drove him insane. So Frank got on with his work, they were learning about world war 2 at the moment which he had a interest in. Being a war and stuff he found it cool. 

Time flew by after that, the classes before lunch didn't really even happen in Franks head. They just got there and did work. He mainly had his mind set on Nachos for the most of the day. They smelt good when he went past the class before lunch. 

Frank had a special card that said he could have the vegie one since they didn't make heaps of it. Did his dad pay extra. Yes, yes he did. "Nachos or Sandwich?" The lunch lady asked with a small smile. "Vegie Nachos please" Frank smiled showing her the card. She hummed happily getting Franks meal sorted for him. 

Right, time to find a seat, not that hard right. Frank knew were he was going to sit. He grabbed his tray thanking the lady before making his way to the back. His arms were a bit shaky but it was alright. Frank wasn't paying attention though and nearly bumped into someone, his food so close to falling but with his amazing skills it didn't go anywhere. 

"Sorry" He mumbled out. "That's ight kid" It was a soft voice, it caught Frank off guard. The guy was wearing  ripped jeans and tank top, he had some tattoos and piercings and his face was stunning. Frank couldn't help but stare. "You ight?" 

Frank stammered his cheeks going red "I uh yeh sorry" 

"Names Gerard, you the new kid right? The one with the metal leg?" Frank nodded, a frown forming was this going to be another great thing or not "Cool, must be great for magic tricks. You could scare kids" Gerard hummed. That wasn't so bad. 

Frank giggled softly, that was funny. "I can but I prefer to make up stories about fighting dragons and stuff" Gerard chuckled, his friends turning their attention to Frank. "What's ya name?" 

"Frank"

"Well thanks for the laugh Frank I needed that" Frank was surprised but it was no problem to make people laugh. He smiled softly saying bye to Gerard continuing the short walk to the table. Maybe this school would be okay he thought. 

Unfortunately within seconds he found himself on the floor not really sure how or why. He didn't feel anything hit him unless some kid took him out on his right. "What you doing down there?" Someone laughed. Franks food was now on the floor and his shirt. 

"That's fine wasn't hungry anyway" He mumbled trying to get himself back up. His little nub was stinging, the way he fell pinched it a bit. "Naw having trouble? Want a hand? Maybe a leg?" Frank sighed, they just seemed to get worse and worse. 

Gerard had just grabbed his lunch and was now staring at the little group of people by where he just met Frank. He knew exactly what had happened. He handed his food and bag to his mates before heading over there quickly. "What the fuck is up Kyle?" 

He shoved past people to get to Frank. "Who the fuck kicks a disabled kid down?" one guy raised his hand being the boy that took Frank down "What the fuck Richard. You think this is funny." They nodded laughing amongst themselves while Frank crawled the the table to pull himself up. 

Gerard stopped him quickly and yanked him up off the ground "If you think this is funny we my friend are going to have a fucking issue." Richard scoffed crossing his arms "Oh really?" Gerard glared, he stood taller then Richard making the man scared a bit. He knew Gerard could take him out easily. 

The boy stood taller then him and was older too. "You scared Richard huh?" 

"No of course not" Gerard snorted, he got right up in his face. His hand clenched while he stared at him. "If I catch you kicking him down I'll fuck you up" Richard gulped, he nodded instantly asking Gerard to let him go. "Wanna bet Gerard? No one has ever seen you take someone out before, only rumours huh" 

Kyle commented, of course he did. He is just that stupid. "Fine then, if you even shove him I'll fucken rip out your teeth." Gerard growled menacingly. Gerard could, he knew he could he's done it before. What happened went round town fast but no one messed with him they choose not to find out if it was true. Kyle hummed but walked off choosing to believe it when it happens. 

"Thank you Gerard, you didn't have too help me" Frank mumbled, he picked his stuff up making sure everything was okay "That's alright, always here to help if you need me give me a call okay?" He handed Frank a piece of paper with his number. Frank smiled, hopefully this year would be okay. 

They both went their separate ways, Frank went to go get his lunch and well Gerard went to go eat, he was fuming about what had happened.

Franks week was okay, every he saw Gerard he would say hi, the older boy also went out of his way to check up on him. He was pretty much always around so Richard and Kyle had no hope of being assholes and it really drove them mad. 

The only time they knew they could get Frank alone was when he would be heading home but they chose not to wait that long. Frank walked down the front steps smiling softly it was a great end to the week he just had history and was slowly starting to understand a lot. 

"Oi cripple bitch" Frank sighed it's not like he's heard that before. "I haven't seen Gerard all day so looks like your alone" They grinned walking over to the boy who just couldn't be bothered. Kyle gave Frank a shove, didn't do much Frank worked on his balance so this was easy. 

Richard did the old knee trick and took Frank out. He kicked the back of his left leg watching it buckle under him sending Frank to the floor. He groaned when his body hit the floor. "Can you just fuck off" He grumbled trying to pull himself back up. 

Gerard was watching, he got out of his car. He was only there to pick his brother up he had something to do today but his brother was a twat and needed a lift. He ignored Mikey and his mates words going straight to the trunk of the car. "Ight bet" He growled grabbing a bat. 

"Kyle!" He yelled across the car park "This bat has your fucking name on it" Richard went pale he knew how this would end. Gerard made his way over to the boys with quick strides his friends following behind. "Oh wow so coo-" He swung the bat fast and hard hitting Richard in the hit. The thud sound of his body was music to Gerard's ears. 

"Ight you next you c***" Gerard spat, he swung the bat lower smashing it against Kyles knee watching the boy clutch it in pain. "Piece of shit picking on someone who struggles" He bought the bat down against his back hearing him cry out in pain. "Those fucken teeth are mine" 

He dropped to his knees grabbing a handful of Kyles hair. Gerard of course had pliers on him. "Makes it easier ya know" He hummed pinching one tooth watching the fear in his eyes grow. Gerard tugged harshly hearing the scream. Frank looked at Gerard with fear. 

Gerard dropped Kyle, he picked Frank up ignoring the looks. "I swear if I can't even be gone for one day I'm just gonna have to take you with me ain't I?" Frank nodded not really knowing what to say.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 88 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
3.7K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...
25.9K 982 85
frerard oneshots that sometimes involve rikey. Lots of variation between fluff and smut. enjoy!! #39 in #frerard in July 2021 #1 in #30daywritingchal...