Shooting for a Star. (Star x...

Da XLunarFoxX

This is a Star Butterfly x (non-gender based) Reader (Which means the reader will be referred to as they/them... Altro

Author Note
This is for thanking people.
Star comes to Earth
3: Match Maker.
4: School Spirit
5: Monster Arm
6: The Other Exchange Student.
7: Cheer Up, Star.
8: Quest Buy.
9: Diaz Family Vacation.
10: Brittney's Party.
11: Mewberty.
12: Pixtopia.
13: Lobster Claws.
14: Sleep Spells.
15: Blood Moon Ball.
16: Fortune Cookies.
17: Freeze Day.
18: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses.
19: Mewnipendance Day.
20: The Banagic Incident.
AN: Sorry...
Apology for putting the story on hold Special
Q&A Answers.
5K Special
FIRST HATE COMMENT RECEIVED
21: Interdimensional Field Trip.
Looking back
22: Storm the Castle.
Special because I want to.
(early) 10k Special!
Special again :)
Chapter/Special?
Another special
23: Mr. Candle Cares.
Incorrect Quotes nr. 1
Incorrect Quotes nr. 2
Incorrect Quotes nr. 3
25k special pt. 1
Incorrect Quotes pt. 4
24: Star on Wheels
Incorrect Quotes pt. 5
Incorrect Quotes pt. 6
Q&A Time!
25: Star vs. Echo Creek
Incorrect Quotes pt. 7
Another canon special
Incorrect Quotes pt. 8
26: Goblin Dogs
Incorrect Quotes pt. 9
27: Game of Flags
28: Sleepover
Memories: Royal Pain
New cover!

2: Party with a Pony

3.2K 75 360
Da XLunarFoxX

(AN: if you read this story, please comment bc i want to know if anyone reads my story.)

Reader's p.o.v.

*Star invited you to come over to Marco's house to eat nacho's, you kind of wanted to stay home and watch a good movie, but she kept bugging you, and free food is always great, so you decided to go.*

"Alright, Star, (Y/n), feast your eyes on this!" Marco said.

*Marco turns around and shows a plate piled with nacho's*

"Triangle food!" Star exclaims.

*There is a knock on the door, Marco goes to open it, and there is... a flying unicorn head?*

*Marco screams and falls on the ground, ruining all the nacho's*

And there goes the free food... You think, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Oh, my gosh!" Star yells, running to the door, pushing you aside and stepping on Marco.

"Flying Princess Pony Head!" (Star)

"Oh, hello, "B-Fly"!" The floating head says.

*Star and the flying head hug, while you walk to the door.*

"Girl, we're going out tonight! Are you ready to make some ba-a-ad choices?" The head says.

"Let me just wake up Marco and call (Y/n)" Star answers.

"Oh, that is not a dead person?" The head says, looking at Marco.

"No, he's alive."  You say.

"Oh, hi there!" The head says.

"Hi, i'm (Y/n)." You greet her.

"I'm Princess Pony Head." The head replies.

"Pony Head, meet my best friends, Marco Diaz and (Y/n) (L/n)." Star says.

"Your best friends?" Pony says, looking at Marco.

"Huh? Oh, no-no-no! On Earth! You're my best friend on  Mewni. Marco, (Y/n), this is the pony I've been telling you about." Star says quickly.

*Pony head turns to Marco*

"I hate your face. Plus you're ugly. Just kidding. That's a joke. Tick-tock, girl. Let's paaartaaay!" Pony says, you look at Pony head suspiciously.

"Yeah, (Y/n)! Let's paaartaaay!" Star says, you look at Pony head hesitantly.

"With her? Um, okay, well, I was gonna... But I... I was gonna..." Marco starts.

"Watch a good movie?" you finish for him.

*Star looks at you both with puppy eyes*

"I... Ugh. Alright." (Marco)

"...Fine." (You)

"My besties are gonna be besties!" Star exclaims.

"Sweet! Let's go!" Pony head says, spitting out dimensional scissors.

"...Ew." You mutter.

"Dimensional scissors?! Aah! Jealous!" Star says.

*Pony head opens a portal.*

"Wait, we're going to another dimen—" Marco started.

"Come on!" Star cuts him off, and pulls you and marco through the portal.

*Pony Head goes halfway through the portal, looks around suspiciously, and follows Star and Marco. The portal closes. A second portal opens, and three men in masks emerge. The shortest of the three picks glitter off the ground and samples it.*

"Glitter. She was here." The creature said.

*Pony head, Star, You, and Marco fall through a portal, Star pulling you with her so you land on some sort of cloud couch, Marco hitting the ground face-first.*

"Where are we?" Marco says.

"The Bounce Lounge. My favorite place to chill. Just stay away from the edge." Star says.

*You peek over the edge carefully, seeing a sea of deadly spikes, and a skelleton with a cap impaled by them.*

*Star pulls you away from the edge and towards a photo booth.*

"Marco! Photo booth, photo booth! Come on!" Star says, calling over Marco, and pushing you, Pony head, and Marco inside.

*We take photo's, then Star pulls you out with her so Marco and Pony head can make photo's together, pulling you with her to the dance floor.*

(time skip brought to you by the laziness of a certain skeleton)(if you get it please tell me)

"Psst! Star, I need to talk to yooouuu!" Marco said to Star, who spins him around.

*Pony Head shoves Marco aside, and he hangs over the edge of the cloud. You quickly go to help him up, before he falls to a certain death.*

"Be careful Marco." you say.

"Pony Head just tried to shove me off this cloud!" he yells.

"Marco, Pony head might be a little bitchy, but she's not that bad... Right?" You say.

"Ohhhh, noooo. She just gets a little wild when she dances." Star cut in.

"Oh, yes! Oh, you like that! You know you do! You love it!" Pony head says while riding someone like he's a horse.

Now that's just weird! You think.

"Well, she also threatened to skewer me in the photo booth!" Marco said.

"Yeah... She can be possessive. Pony Head! Let's go to the Crystal Arcade. Marco will have more fun there." Star says.

"No! Way! Girl! I'm! Getting! My! Dance! On!" She replied, you roll your eyes.

*Three masked men appear through a portal, and Pony Head sees them.*

"Yes, you are right, Star. (Y/n) will like the arcade better. Let's go!" Pony head said, even though you weren't the one that didn't like it here.

*Pony head quickly joins you three, and makes a portal which you all go through*

"Holy pixels!" Marco said when you arrived.

"So many video games!"

"Yes, I knew you would like it here. This place is full of squares." Pony said.

"Look. Lance Lance Revolution. That's perfect! You guys, go play!" Star said, pushing Marco and Pony head forward.

"You're going down, downer!" Pony head tells Marco.

"Oh, yeah?! Well, your mother's a horse!" He replied.

"Uh, okay, and your point would be?" Pony head shot back.

"Aw, look at you two getting along." Star said, not getting what was happening between the two at all, but you say nothing because you don't want to ruin her mood.

*Star puts her hands on Marco and Pony Head's backs, covering her hands in sweat.*

"Ewww. Oh! We'll go get us some nice cold icicles to put on your disgusting sweaty back." Star said, dragging you along to the icicle stand.

I have legs, why does she keep dragging me around the whole time? You think, shrugging and letting Star drag you along.

(small time skip brought to you by homework...)

"Um, let's see. Do I want the pointy one or the pointier one? Oh, it's such a tough choice." The square in front of you said, You roll your eyes, looking very annoyed. Then Pony head comes flying in.

"Hey, Star, (Y/n), I'm bored. Uh, I know this other club, so let's bounce. Bleh!" She says, spitting out the dimensional scissors again.

"Sounds cool. We'll go get Marco." Star said.

"Oh, no-no-no-no-no. He went on ahead. Um, yes, he wanted to save us a good spot in the mosh pit. Yes, that is the course of events." Pony head says.

*You look at Pony head suspiciously, not trusting what she just said.*

"Oh, classic Marco. Always putting friends first." Star said, jumping through the portal and pulling you with her before you can tell her about your suspicions.

3rd person p.o.v.

"Hah! Did you see that, Star? Try and beat that, Pointy Head! ...Star? (Y/n)? Pointy Head?" Marco says, looking around for you three.

*three masked men surround Marco. One puts his hand on Marco's shoulder, and the shortest one breathes heavily.*

Reader's p.o.v.

"Is this not a blast or what, B-Fly?" Pony head says.
"Yeah-heah! But I don't see Marco anywhere." Star says, you looking around worriedly.

"Pfft! You got us, girl. And we're way more fun!" Pony head replies.

"Don't make it seem as if I'm the same as you." You say with a cold voice, backing away from Pony head in disgust.

"Uh, what are you talking about?" Star asked, looking confused.

"Uh, heh, funny story. You're gonna love it. ...I kinda ditched him and--" Pony head starts.

"You left him behind?!" You yell, cutting her off.

"What?!" Star yells and falls on the floor.

"B-Fly!" Pony head said.

"How could you do that to one of my best friends?!" Star yells.

"Best friend?! Last time I checked, the best friend was me!" Pony head replies.

"I can have more best friends. Unless one of them is a friend-ditching liar." star said.

"That Earth Turd means that much to you?" Pony head said.

Obviously. You think, rolling your eyes, resisting yourself from punching Pony head.

"He's the best turd I've ever known." Star said.

3rd person p.o.v.

"For the last time... where is she?!" A creep yelled at Marco.

"I'm telling you! I don't know!" Marco replied.

"Not talking, eh? What if I do... this?!" The creep said, and started flicking a lamp on and off.

"Stop! That's really annoying!" Marco said.

*Star, You, and Pony Head emerge from a portal.*

Reader's p.o.v.

"There he is. Crystal Dagger—!" Star started.

"Wait, B-Fly! It's too dangerous, girl! ...Hold out your hand. Bleh!" Pony head said.

*Star holds out her hand, and Pony Head gives her the dimensional scissors.*

"Your dimensional scissors?" You asked.

"I won't need 'em where I'm going." Pony head answered.

"But, Pony Head...!" Star said.

*The masked men surround Marco menacingly.*

"Oh, hey, creeps!" Pony head said, directing the attention of the creeps towards her.

"I heard you're looking to ride with a pony!" She continued.

"So come and get me!" She finnished, and the creeps start chasing her.

*Pony head flees, charges straight through a group of squares, who stack up as a wall behind her, sadly enough they get torn down by the creeps.*

*You quickly untie marco, before Star can cast a spell.*

"Marco, stop playing around!" Star said, pulling you and Marco with her while the creeps continue to chase Pony head.

(Small time skip brought to you by... idk... masked creeps from St. O's?)

*Pony head flies straight into a wall and falls to the ground, Star, Marco and you quickly go stand in front of her to protect her from the creeps.*

"Back off, creeps!" You yell.

"Don't worry, Pony Head! We've got your back! ...Of your head." Marco says.

*Pony Head smiles and gets ready to fight the masked men alongside Star, you, and Marco.*

"Time to give it up, cupcake." A voice said. You look towards the voice and see a giant floating unicorn head.

"Is that... King Pony Head?" Star says.

*King Pony Head appears from behind the creeps.*

"Uhhhh..." (Marco)

"Hello, Daddy." Pony head says.

"Hello, princess." Her father replies.

"What is he doing here?" Star whispers.

"Oh, B-Fly, it's the end of the line for me. But at least I got in one last night of fun with you, girl." Pony head said.

"One last night? Before what?" You ask, confusion written on your face.

"Before this! I'm going to St. O's!" Pony head says.

"Oh, it's true. I did it to myself. I'm heading to the slammer." (Pony head)

"It's a reform school, cupcake, not jail. Although admittedly it is a lot like jail." Her father said.

"Oh, Pony Head! You knew you'd get sent to St. Olga's, but you still came back to save Marco." Star said.

"Oh, well, you know... It's hard to say it, but he is your other bestie. Okay, I said it." Pony head said.

"Ohhhh... Come here!" Star said, hugging Pony head. Then, after a moment she pulls both you and Marco into the hug too.

"All right, princess. Time to go." One of the creeps said, leashing pony head and dragging her away.

"Bye, Pony! I'm gonna miss you!" Star said.

 "Hey, Pony Head?" 

*Pony Head stops to look back at you.*

"Good luck in princess jail." You say.

"Aw. Thanks, (Y/n). But don't worry about me! No jail can hold on to me for long! Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" She said, then she got dragged through the portal.

"Kids... You have 'em, and then you... wish they weren't around." King Pony head said, You rolling your eyes at him.

"Yay! My besties are besties!" Star happily exclaimed.

"Sure." You say.

"Yeah... I wouldn't go that far. Hey! We're stuck in another dimension!" Marco says, panicked.

"Oh, no, we're not. Bleh!" Star says, showing the dimensional scissors she got from Pony head.

"Whoa!" Marco said.

"Now we can go anywhere we want. Anywhere in the entire universe." Star said.

"We know just the place." You and Marco say.

And here we are,  sitting on the couch, eating nacho's, and watching a good movie... I should really put a weapon in my backpack though.

(AN: A non-lethal weapon...)

(AN: Well, that's it! Chapter two! I didn't expect being able to update so soon again, but i was "doing homework" and suddenly, I finished with the second chapter! I hope y'all like it and please leave a comment if you read this. Also, feedback is always welcome! Thanks for your time!)

(I just removed a ton of writing errors, but there probably still are a couple left, if you see any please point them out so i can remove them.)

Time spent writing: 3 hours and about 20 min.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

68K 1.4K 32
"Marco... What are you doing?" "I'm Star Gazing" "But Marco... The Stars are up there..." "You're the only Star I want to see" Star dreams of the day...
209K 4.7K 19
(cover is temporary) Ok so hi! This x reader will not contain any smut or not that much kissing ect. Because I respect the people this fanfic is abo...
23.2K 801 34
- disclaimer - I don't own Svtfoe or it's characters or the cover, I only own my ocs intro: Princess Star Butterfly was sent to earth by her parents...
23.2K 295 27
Marco and Jackie are dating, but what happens when a new foreign exchange student comes to live with Marco and things get awkward between all three o...