HELLO, DARLING | JIKOOK ✔

By miniekins

"If I spread your thighs apart, I expect that they stay open." Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has al... More

00 || HELLO, DARLING (TEASER)
01 || I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
02 || NAUGHTY BOYS LIKE YOU
03 || ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING LIE
04 || I HAVE YOU ON YOUR KNEES
05 || ARE YOU AFRAID YET?
06 || A LITTLE, FILTHY WHORE
07 || YOU'LL BE PERFECT
08 || I WANT YOU TO BREAK ME
10 || WHAT DOES IT TAKE
11 || JUST HOW MUCH
12 || NEW FUCKING BITCH
13 || I WANT YOU TO FUCKING RUIN HIM
14 || EVERY PART OF MY BEING
15 || MONEY AND COVET
16 || I COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE
17 || I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
18 || TO SILENCE HIM PERMANENTLY
19 || NOBODY TOUCHES MY BOYS
20 || G-GUN... INSIDE OF M-ME
21 || FULL HOUSE
22 || FINE LINE
23 || I PROMISE
24 || AND NOW SHE'S GONE
25 || TERMS AND CONDITIONS
26 || THIS NIGHTMARE IS ALMOST OVER
27 || NOT EVEN A BULLET
28 || ONE OF A KIND
29 || HEAT OF THE MOMENT
30 || GAME ON
31 || TO BE THE HUNTED (FINALE)

09 || BROKEN AND OBEDIENT

11.4K 594 554
By miniekins

It's difficult to describe the emotions whirling in Jimin's stomach as he sits on Jeongguk's bed, staring at his thighs. His shoulders are lurched forward and the edge of his fringe grazes the bridge of his nose, provoking his nostrils to flare in response. Jeongguk's reprimand lingers in his mind and although he believes he should be intimidated by it, he can't seem to shake the excitement a potential punishment may bring.

There are plenty things Jimin has never felt while in a relationship with Daeshim, and this current weight of anticipation is no exception. His fingertips are flooding over his bare thighs, up and down the middle, over and under the sides. Not because he's afraid. But because he's in thought. And his thoughts may or may not be brought up by the sweet high of adrenaline, spurred on by this newfound courage and recklessness.

Jimin reboots his mind and replays his and Jeongguk's conversation in his head, like it's a gossamer keeping him upright, bound to snap at any given second. It's with his chest housing these feelings that suddenly his thighs tense and push together. His fingers curl inward, prodding into the plush of his palms. There's so much in store for him that he has yet to even envisage. He has given Jeongguk permission to break him - to bend him and mold him into whatever the blond desires. He has agreed to any and all of his proposals, willingly surrendering his body as if it's some orthodox object. But as he sees it, it's all worth it. As long as he gets to be juggled by none other than Jeongguk himself.

He can tell that for now, this man is going easy on him. Showing him some mercy. But in fact sitting in the same spot on the bed, not moving and with his head cranked downward, does little to satisfy his curiosities. This isn't what he envisioned. This doesn't make his heart leap out of his chest or his bones grind to dust in anticipation. He craves excitement and perhaps the rebellious side sprouting inside of him is much too large to be contained.

He can't even scroll through his phone because it's been taken away. He's sure that it's ladened with texts, missed calls and voicemails. Not only from Daeshim but also from his work. To those he's used to seeing often, it must feel as though he's just disappeared off of the face of the earth without a single trace. Strangely enough, the idea of it thrills him.

Jimin huffs quietly, slightly hoping that Jeongguk will hear it through the crack in the door. However he's met with silence and because of this reason, he pouts. He's playing with his fingers the moment Jeongguk's phone begins to vibrate against the bedside table, face up. He's chewing on his lip, gaze flitting between the device and the bathroom door. God, it's so tempting but he knows he has no right to snoop like this. But lately his curiosity has been insatiable, driving him to do things he would never typically do.

He rises from the bed, already breaking the first rule. While the bottoms of his feet ghost the carpet softly, his gaze is hinged on the bathroom. Jimin is pulling his sleeves over his hands, heart beating in his chest at an unruly pace, beckoning chills to helix down his spine. This is so completely stupid and yet his legs can't seem to stop moving. Soon Jimin is standing neck to the side table, peering down at the phone.

'Brother'

Jimin's eyebrows furrow. How estranged must Jeongguk be toward his own brother that the very word is his contact name? His limbs defy all that seems morally right and his arm reaches out, fingers brushing the phone's case. He just about has it in his grip when it's dropped to the floor and he's pushed onto the bed.

His breathing is quick, sparse. Jimin's hands have been pinned above his head, cranked into an uncomfortable position. Hovering over top of him is none other than Jeongguk, whose eyes bleed of peril. His eyebrows are narrow, joining together as the muscles in his jaw grind to further demonstrate his anger. All Jimin can do is look up at him with hot cheeks and a flushed complexion, embarrassed and guilty for have being caught. And this is something incredibly serious. Nothing like sneaking out of the bedroom to pour himself a bowl of cereal.

Suddenly the pressure surrounding his wrists increase. A whimper sounds in his throat and his body begs to shift, however a free hand pressing down on his hip stops him. He's weighed into the mattress, breathless and dazed. Jeongguk's blond hair is falling forward, underlining the darkness filming his eyes. This is a side of him that Jimin had yet to witness, and dare he say he's almost genuinely frightened by such a foreign demeanor.

"What were you doing touching my phone?" His tone is curt and it's sharp and his words feel like bullets racing from the barrel of a gun. Jimin isn't sure what to say. He had no right wanting to look through Jeongguk's phone, or follow him around Busan that one day. He's impulsive and evidently enough, he's now paying for his actions.

"I d-don't know why, I'm sorry M-Master." Jimin is so impossibly paralyzed that he can hardly find the strength to speak, mind you articulately. And as Jeongguk begins to lean down, he's furthered into a position of numbness.

There's a trail of fire beginning at the place of it's summoning. Jeongguk's uneven lips ghost over his own of fullness, arousing a needy whimper to configure in his throat. The contact is so subtle and yet it burns all over his body - all over his skin. His heart is battering his chest, loud and provocative in his ears. He can feel his adrenaline helix beneath his skin, through his veins as if it's some kind of track for street racers.

"You won't be able to feel your fucking arms once I'm done with you." Jeongguk's hand moves from Jimin's hip to his cock - covered with nothing but a pair of boxers. The latter moans softly and his head tilts backward. He's so occupied with the lingering feeling of Jeongguk's fingers tracing the outline of his length, that the realization he's being ripped off of the bed is abated. His eyes shoot open from their lidded state the second he's tossed over the man's shoulder.

Jimin is watching Jeongguk's heels as they swing back and forth. The motion is somehow hypnotizing, steering him away from his reality. There's a hand flattened over the swell of his ass, keeping him in place. He can feel fingertips graze over his bare skin, yet again igniting this fire inside of his chest. Jimin has absolutely no idea what's in store for him, however he has an inkling as to where they're going.

The playroom.

The submissive figures that this is what Jeongguk was so worried about - why he insisted he stay in the bedroom that one morning. However as it was brought to light just yesterday night, it's now evidently put into play. Jimin thrums with anticipation, balling Jeongguk's dress shirt in his hands. It isn't long before they're walking through a door, unfamiliar to the ravenette's eyes. His attention meets the floor first - from what he can tell it's black hardwood. He cranks his neck to peer up at the walls, finding them to be a kind of velvet red. However that isn't the only thing that catches his attention.

There are sex toys lining the walls - leather straps and chains hanging from the ceiling. He has no idea what Jeongguk is going to use on him first but as he's placed onto his feet, the blond doesn't hesitate in situating a silk blindfold over his eyes. He's being lead to stand at a certain spot, unknown to him. He feels vulnerable like this - his eyesight divested. But the feeling only upsurges at Jeongguk's next words.

"Strip for me." Jimin flinches in but a whisper, simply because he doesn't expect the demand to be hanging so closely by his ear. He can feel Jeongguk's sweet lips ghost the cartilage of it. His fingers scrabble for his own top - he needs something to grab onto in order to anchor himself. The hot breaths gusting the side of his face imitate the jostling waves of an angry sea. Jimin feels like a mariner, losing control over the main sail.

"I said strip, Jimin. Now," Jeongguk repeats, impatience growing.

"Y-yes, Master." The first thing Jimin does is curl his fingers around the hem of his top. He pulls it over his head and drops it to the floor. The cool air beckons a swift chill, inundating Jimin's body. His nipples perk and he can feel Jeongguk's smile grow against his ear. Next he moves onto his boxers, pushing them down his thighs until they too are left on the floor. He inhales sharply, curling his fingers into his palms. He steps out of his under, pushing them to the side with his foot.

Now this is what it feels like, being vulnerable. Jimin is completely naked, standing pretty for his dominant. He has every desire to touch at his own length and stroke it. But it seems like before he can even contemplate whether or not it's worth it, his wrists are once again being secured, however separately. It feels of leather, kissing his sensitive skin. The ravenette then bites his bottom lip as Jeongguk's hot breath hits his hardening cock. It isn't too long before his ankles are being worked at by the same material and he's lifted into the air, suspended.

Jimin hisses, body being pulled at by every angle. Just as Jeongguk had insinuated earlier, the submissive's arms already begin to lose feeling. He's spread open, every single inch of his body surrendered to Jeongguk's eyes. And yet here he is, unable to see a thing. His anticipation and his apprehension get the best of him as he resists against the restraints.

"M-Master..."

"Did I allow you to speak? The only thing that should be leaving your mouth are the sounds you make." Jimin gulps, hearing rustles sound from behind him, a little to his left. He's tugging on his bottom lip roughly as he feels something cool run over the curve of his back. Starting from his shoulder, over his ass and down to his thigh. Suddenly there's this snap against his skin and he whines quietly, sinking his teeth down further into his lip.

"I'm not going easy on you," Jeongguk suddenly says and then there's another hit landed over Jimin's ass, leaving a stinging mark. "Good boys don't snoop around. They listen to Master. You didn't do either of those, did you? Not to mention that one day you saw fit in following me around. How many times do I need to whip you in order for you to understand that you need to be good?"

Jimin whimpers, doesn't say anything. He isn't going to fall for Jeongguk's trick. He had absolutely no idea he'd been caught following after him.

Suddenly the whip is moving over his skin, leaving his ass and trailing toward his hip, right next to his hard length. Jimin has lost all feeling in his arms. His head is spinning from the impact - the lingering pleasure it arouses. He's snapped against the hip and he bites his tongue, met with the metallic taste of blood. He writhes at this, suckling on it inside of his mouth, whining. He's struck on his other hip, mewling.

Jimin is already breathless, hot puffs of air leaving his swollen lips. A quiet moan sounds in his throat as his length finally receives the attention it's been missing. However what first comes as relief very quickly dissipates as something is being worked over it - a cock ring. It's tight and secure, prompting Jimin to whine in refute. This consistent display of petulance can do no good for him, and yet he can't help himself. It's almost as if it's in his nature.

"I've taken your phone from you and yet I haven't had the urge to look through it once. Yet the minute I get a call, you're suddenly obligated?" Jeongguk's voice echoes around Jimin's body. The man is circling him, tapping the end of the whip within his palm. With each small sound of impact, he's further aroused. His cock aches due to the heavy restriction around it's base. His toes are wiggling and his head lolls. He's getting exhausted, being suspended in the air like this.

"I'm s-sorry, Master. I won't d-do it again. I promise." Jimin's voice is starting to strain, but he doesn't want the punishment to stop just yet. He's coveting more leather against his bare body - Jeongguk's fingers smoothing over the red, risen skin.

"And how can I trust you? Bratty boys get punishments and as far as I can tell..." Jeongguk trails off for a moment. Suddenly fingers are grazing over Jimin's hard length and there's lips ghosting his ear. "You'll do anything in your power to get yourself naked and on your knees. Am I wrong?"

Jimin can't muster the courage to say anything. His eyes well with tears but the blindfold soaks them up. Suddenly Jeongguk's hand wraps around his cock fully and the man begins to move back and forth, wrist flicking faintly in a teasing manner. The ravenette cries out at this. He's sensitive and audibly begging for release, but the ring is restricting him completely. His thighs are trembling and his bottom lip wobbles, swollen and crimson red.

"Do you remember your word, Jimin?"

Jimin nods. "Y-yes, Master. I do."

With these words spoken, Jeongguk clearly doesn't anticipate stopping any moment soon. There's something prodding at his hole and two of the blond's fingers are sunken inside of him, jutting in and out at a slow pace. A frustrated whine sounds in Jimin's throat as he's worked at at both ends. His orgasm is not only belated but it's also going to be dry.

Jimin is trying to piston his hips, seeking purchase on either end. But any moment he starts to wiggle even slightly, Jeongguk's movements come to a standstill. The ravenette is impatient, keening. The blond is totally right about him. He's willing to do anything to be in Jeongguk's hands. To be completely naked and vulnerable, dropping on his knees without so much as a thought. He craves thrill and he craves pleasure and stimulation. Excitement and pain and peril. To be bent in half, broken and obedient for his dominant. There's no better of a rush to be at his every will like this.

There's no fear of being beaten because he's done something wrong, such as wearing a shirt with one too many holes. Or sitting in the backseat where he feels safe. Instead Jimin can find some sense of haven, being suspended in the air like this, despite his exhaustion. He doesn't fear for his life when he's around Jeongguk. He pines after this man and all of his capabilities, although some parts of himself may still be cloaked in the shadows. And maybe they'll never reveal themselves. Maybe he should be afraid. But he isn't.

And with one last stroke, with one last prod, finally Jimin orgasms. There's nothing of his release but a heavy, breathy moan and curled toes. He isn't sure how long he's left hanging but eventually his feet hit the floor as he's lowered from the air. As soon as he's done being unrestrained, he falls forward and Jeongguk catches him. His fatigue catches up with him as feeling returns to his arms. His eyes are lidded and before too long, they're falling closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
251K 11.7K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
134K 6.5K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...