Harry Potter and the Exchange...

By ridikkuluswriters

Book 1 - ✔ *** A new year at Hogwarts with surprises, Harry and their friends are in year #3 and the school i... More

Characters
Chapter #1 Welcome to Hogwarts!
Chapter #2 New Friends?
Chapter #3 Reconecting
Chapter #4 M.M
Chapter #5 Secrets
Chapter #6 Page 394
Chapter #7 Control it
Chapter #8 To Tell or not to Tell?
Chapter #9 Those two
Chapter #10 Old Moon Mansion
Chapter #11 Ruined Roses
Chapter #12 Myles's Room
Chapter #13 Safe box
Chapter #14 Something there?
Chapter#15 Winter Ball
Chapter #16 Winter Ball (continued)
Chapter #17 Flowers and Wiggentrees
Chapter #18 Noom Sleym
Chapter #19 Secret Santa
Chapter #20 Chess and fainting
Chapter #21 Marauders Map
Chapter #22 Secret Godfather
Chapter #23 Happiest Memory
Chapter #24 Sirius is in Hogwarts
Chapter #25 Missing Rat
Chapter #26 Fights and Dog bites
Chapter #27 Peter Pettigrew
Chapter #28 The Moon is pretty isn't it?
Chapter #29 We can't be seen
Chapter #30 See you soon

Authors' Notes

77 6 2
By ridikkuluswriters

Hi everyone, welcome to our first book. Here are a few authors notes for you to have in mind while reading the story.

1. First we want to address that we are two authors, so if we take a long time posting chapters is because we need both of us to agree on the content.

2. We are making a series of books based on the Harry Potter book series. So we're adding characters, drama, mystery, and adventures.

3. Our native language is not English, so we will possibly have grammar errors, etc. But we will be on the lookout to have fewer mistakes as possible.

5. We each do something in the book so: I (Andrea) do most of the writing and also ideas, and correct grammar errors and MaCa does some ideas, correcting so that there are no errors too, and does the GIFs and also the A/N at the end of the chapters.

6. We will be posting a new 3 chapters every week, we'll be trying to post as much as possible until the book is complete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ February 5, 2021 - 189 words - Hope you enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
354 0 32
This book is year 3 on. From Meeting Cedric Diggory who becomes my character, Evelyn's best friend to how her emotions towards Draco Malfoy changes...
5.3K 239 34
Year two has arrived! Hermione will be starting her second year soon together with her friends. How will she balance her year with her friends and sc...
328K 13.6K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...