Hogwarts One Shots

By itsrafaelamendes

One Shots of male characters from the Harry Potter Universe Male x Female Reader (Slytherin) Themes: > Love >... More

Love Potion - Bill Weasley
Bravery - Neville Longbottom
Miss Sassy - Draco Malfoy
Flesh and Blood - Blaise Zabini
Rivals - Oliver Wood
For Your Happiness - Theodore Nott
Happy New Year - Fred Weasley
Happy New Year - Fred Weasley (Part 2)
Adrenaline - Adrian Pucey
Fight For Us - Draco Malfoy
Dance With Me - Lorenzo Berkshire
Friendly Enemies - Roger Davies
Hide or Fight - Marcus Flint
Finally Happy Again - Ron Weasley
Falling - Harry Potter
Flirtatious - Theodore Nott
Flirtatious - Theodore Nott (Part 2)
My Gracie - Blaise Zabini
The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle
The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle (Part 2)
My Lover's Life - Harry Potter
His Karma - Percy Weasley
Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott
Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott (Part 2)
My Little Gio - George Weasley
Pride and Prejudice - Graham Montague and Lorenzo Berkshire
A Christmas Letter - Mattheo Riddle

High and Jealous - George Weasley

3K 35 14
By itsrafaelamendes

- Georgie, Fred! - they turn around - My house is throwing a party tonight, you'll be there right? - I ask looking at the twins.

- Did you really think we would miss a Slytherin party? - Fred says grinning.

- They are the wildest. - George adds smiling at me.

- Bet, Snape won't be around today, - I wink at them - so we're going to try these muggle weeds that some Hufflepuff girl smuggled in. Just a small group so it doesn't escalate too quickly.

- Wicked! - they say together.

- I got you both on the inner circle as well as Lee and Angelina. Oh and don't share this around, it's a Slytherin only kind of party for 6th and 7th years.

- Thank Merlin for that, I can't handle anymore wasted first years. - Fred complains. - This is our last year, we should get more parties like that. - I nodd silently.

- Yeah, I gave the idea, students from other houses can only come if invited personally by a Slytherin.

- So you're just inviting us, plus Lee and Angelina? - George asks lowly.

- Yes, you're probably the only Gryffindors there, you know, 'cuz we're supposed to be rivals and all that bullshit. - I say rolling my eyes as the boys chuckle.

- Four of us in a room full of snakes, can't wait for it. - Fred grins. - I'll tell Lee and Angie. - he quickly enters the Great Hall.

- How much longer are we going to keep this a secret? - I ask lowly to George.

- Just until Fred works things up with Angie, then I'll know he won't be hurt with me for dating his ex-girlfriend. - he says getting closer.

- What if he doesn't even like her back? - I take a small step back.

- He told me a couple days ago that he did, I'm just hoping Angelina doesn't reject him. I don't want him knowing about us while he's heartbroken, he'll most likely get pissed at me. - he takes another step towards me.

- Angie won't reject him, she's my best friend remember? I know she likes him. - I step back once more but my back hits the wall.

- Then it won't be long, wasted Fred is an open book, I bet they won't leave tonight's party without a kiss. - he corners me to the wall, his arms beside me.

- Let's bet on it, 2 galleons. - I raise my eyebrows in defiance.

- Accepted darling! - he leans his lips towards mine.

- Georgie what are you doing? We're in the middle of the hallway. - I whisper as he's too close to my face.

- See you tonight my love. - he quickly backs up and enters the Great Hall.

This man will clearly drive me insane. And make me highly frustrated if he keeps playing games.

{•••}

I was waiting for the Gryffindors on the hallway that would lead to the Dungeons. This was the furthest that anybody could go, the snakes maintained the doors to the Common Room a secret for many years by now, only the staff knew how to get there. There was a secret passageway inside the Common room for everyone other then Slytherins to exit in the end that leads back to the main hallway, this way no one knew the location of our front doors.

Fred and Angie came around the corner giggling to each other and behind them was George and Lee having a deep conversation.

- You know the ritual. - I hand them the blindfolds and they silently put them on. - Hold hands guys, come here George, hold mine. - I say and guide them to the end of the hallway. - We're going downstairs now, be careful.

When we reach the end of the staircase I let George's hand go and walk closer to the giant front doors.

- Pure-blooded snake. - I whisper putting my right hand on the door.

The doors open and I guide them inside to the little entrance. They take the blindfolds and leave them on the side table. Next to it are some hangers for their things and on the opposite wall there's the secret passage to exit. In front of us are smaller doors that open as we get closer revealing the crowded Common Room and allowing the loud music to fill the small entrance space.

[Play the video at the beginning of the chapter. Feel free to skip any song you don't like.]

- Welcome to the snake pit! - I scream smiling at them.

In one side of the room there were tables filled with all kinds of drinks and snacks. The other side held all of our couches. And in the middle, a large dancefloor with many colored lights, most of them green. Drunk or high teens filled the couches, energetic ones were at the dancefloor and the sober ones by the tables. The room was hardly filled but surely was getting crowded.

I spotted no Gryffindors besides the ones I brought, a few high Hufflepuffs and one or two Ravenclaws dancing, their loyalty was questionable so there couldn't be too many, they were always the ones to snitch on our parties. Now the Hufflepuffs on the other hand, they were funny, loyal and always high as fuck, perfect company. Gryffindors always caused problems with snakes or simply creat caos for the fun of it, we don't appreciate it.

- Hey let's join the inner circle! - I say walking towards the couches that were available.

We made a tight square with four couches. On the first was me between George and Blaise, on the one by my right was Fred between Angie and Luna, in front of me was Draco, Theo, and Pansy between them, and by my left was Graham, a Hufflepuff girl, I believe it's Hannah Abbott and Lee.

They started passing the joint through everyone and we stayed there smoking and listening to the music for a long time, until everyone was high as fuck.

- This shit is good! - said George giggling. - I'm going to get something to drink. - he says standing, leaving me with Blaise on the couch.

- Well at least somebody is having fun. - I say thoughtlessly.

Draco and Theo were taking turns kissing Pansy, the tension between them was making our inner circle feel hot and frustrated. The joint was passed to Blaise but he didn't handed it to me after.

- Hey I want some too. - I say to him.

- Oh you do? What about a shotgun? - he says leaning closer, inhaling.

- I can't because of-

- Because of who? - Fred interrupts.

Fuck, George doesn't want him to know.

- Nobody, do it. - I lean to Blaise and he puts his arm around my shoulders, exhaling.

- WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? - George screams angrily in front of us.

- Fuck, we were just shotgunning George, nothing else. - I say getting up from the couch.

We were in the middle of the couches circle, everyone was confused but with full attention to what was happening. George was angry, his emotions were clearly intensified by the weed. And suddenly he grabs me by the neck, making some of our friends gasp, including me.

- You are mine! - he whispers in my ear.

- Fucks sake Weasley everyone is watching. - I whisper back grabbing his arm but he only grips tighter making me roll my eyes.

- Language, - he quickly looks around - let them watch then. - he says locking his eyes in mine.

- Kiss me. - I whisper never leaving his gaze.

He leans closer and connects his lips to mine, guiding me through a rough kiss. His grip on my neck breaks as his hands travel onto my waist, pulling me closer, before we finally break the kiss.

- What the hell is going on between you two? - Fred asks grinning.

- Uhm we .. I- - George stutters.

- I love this song. Let's go to the dancefloor Georgie! - I smile embarrassed and quickly grab George's wrist.

When we get to the middle of the room we burst out laughing.

- Well that didn't go as planned. - George says.

- Fuck that, let's enjoy the rest of the night! - I say excitedly.

After a long time dancing I decide to get a drink and leave George dancing with Fred and Angie. I pour myself some vodka and drink it all.

- Well hello again! - Blaise appears behind me still smoking. - So are you and Weasley a thing? - he asks exhaling the smoke.

- Yeah, I guess we are. - I point to the cigarette. - Share?

- Everyone is pairing up, what a fucking fairytale. - he extends his hand.

- Welcome to wonderland. - I respond sarcastically smoking the cigarette from his hand.

- I love your sarcasm Y/N. - he says rolling his eyes. - First Fred, now George, that's clearly a type. - he grins - Don't you want something different? - he leans closer.

Suddenly an arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer to the person. George.

- Carry on. Don't let my presence ruin your flirtation with my girlfriend Zabini. - he says aggressively jealous.

Blaise smiles and walks away leaving me and George alone again.

- I think it's time to leave. I'm getting tired. - George says caressing my face.

- Sleep with me tonight. - I ask resting my head on his chest.

- Of course my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...
40.6K 1.3K 30
*completed* *** Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A smile, A kind word, A listening ear, An honest compliment, Or the smallest act of...
12.2K 306 27
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
40.1K 479 17
A collection of one shots about our favourite Slytherins. (fanadds as well) Requests open. (cover image taken from Pinterest and then cover designed...