Naruto X Male Reader

By Arcxne_

It's a fanfic of naruto, not much else to be said. Oh and there won't be any of that gay shit in my fanfic. S... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
End
If You Want More

Chapter 2

8.1K 172 86
By Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

I sigh as I tie my headband around my forehead. Today's the day huh? Dad already left, said he had a meeting with the hokage. I walk out of the house a piece of toast hanging from my mouth, my new katana on my hip.

Entering the classroom I sigh and then my face meets the floor.

Ino/Sakura: "I win!" I groan from the floor standing up after a second.

"Did you really have to knock me over?" I say glaring at the two causing them to shrink back.

Ino/Sakura: "Sorry (Y/n)!" I sigh sitting down.

Naruto: "M-morning Sakur-"

Sakura: "Out of my way!" She throws Naruto to the ground. "M-morning Sasuke-kun. Mind if I sit next to you?" Ino walks over and they start arguing over who's gonna sit next to Sasuke. I sigh standing up and taking the seat for myself, katana resting in my lap. I look over to Sasuke and nod a little, he nods back it's as close as I'll get to a thank you. Naruto then jumps on the desk his face inches from Sasuke's. The guy in the desk in front of Sasuke bumps Naruto. What happened next can only be explained in one sentence, 

"What the fuck?" I smirk slightly then begin laughing as they gag, "Since when were you a couple?!" I ask my laughter getting louder as Sasuke punches my shoulder.

Sasuke: "We aren't a couple and I'm not gay!" I stop laughing when I notice the rage building in the fangirls. Iruka walks in shortly after the pummeling Naruto received.

Iruka: "From here on, you'll be in squads of three and carry out your missions under your Jonin teachers." Teams of three huh, interesting. "Now then, next is Team Seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha." I feel bad for ya Sasuke. "Next is Team Eight, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame." So a team full of trackers, neat. "Team ten, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji akimichi." I don't have anything to say about that, the only good part is Shikamaru's smarts. Wait a minute, I feel forgotten.

"Um Iruka-sensei, did you forget about me?" 

Iruka: "No I didn't, you'll be swapping  between teams since there's an uneven number."

"Who will I start with?"

Iruka: "We'll start you off with Team Seven." I nod resting my head on the desk.

Naruto: "Iruka-sensei! Why does an exceptional student like me have to be in the same group as a slug like Sasuke?!" Sakura gets pissed at that.

Iruka: "Sasuke has the second best grades of the graduates. Naruto you're at the bottom. To balance it out we put the two of you in the same team." I sigh zoning out for a bit.

Sasuke: "Just don't get in my way, loser." Naruto is less than pleased.

Naruto: "Hey, what did you say?!"

Sasuke: "You want to fight, loser?"

"Trash talk second best, really?" Sasuke scowls at me as I smirk.

Iruka: "In the afternoon, I'll introduce you to your Jonin teachers. You're dismissed until then!" I leave pretty quickly to not get trampled again by fangirls.

I walk into a room that I thought I'd be alone in, I was wrong. I see an angry Sasuke tied up on the ground with tape over his mouth.

"Do you want help or?" My question was answered as Sasuke escaped his confinements

Sasuke: "Where's Naruto?" He demanded more than asked.

"Um I don't know but if you're here than Naruto probably transformed to look like you to talk to Sakura so that's where I'd start." He nods and rushes out the room, that was interesting.

(Timeskip)

Naruto: "He's late." Please don't let this be who I think it is.

Sakura: "Naruto! Stay still." Naruto was looking out the door to the room trying to find our new teacher.

Naruto: "Why's it that only our team's teacher is late? The other squads have gone off somewhere with their new teachers, and Iruka-sensei's also left."

"If it's who I think it is. This'll be a common occurrence." I sigh resting my head on my arms.

Sakura: "Hey, what are you doing Naruto?!"

Naruto: "It'll be his fault because he's late!" Naruto I swear to whatever god is out there, if I die because of this. I'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

Sasuke: "A Jonin wouldn't get caught in such a weak booby trap." Sakura of course agrees. The we see a hand grab the door. As it opens the Jonin walks in, the eraser bouncing off his head.

"Fuck." I mutter eyes wide looking at the teacher. Naruto begins laughing.

Naruto: "I got him! I got him." Sakura apologizes while Sasuke looks on seemingly indifferent.

Dad: "How can I put this? As for my first impression of you guys...? Well, I hate you." I groan banging my head against the desk.

"Goddamnit, dad." I mutter.

Dad: "Meet me on the roof." And like that, poof he's gone. He's really gotta teach me that.

(On the roof)

Dad: "let's see. First off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves."

Sakura: "Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Ain't you supposed to be smart.

Dad: "Your likes, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies, things like that."

Naruto: "Hey, before that tell us about yourself."

Dad: "Me? My name's Kakashi Hatake, I don't feel like telling you guys about my likes and dislikes, I've never really thought about my future dream, As for my hobbies, I have many." I chuckle at the others annoyance. Bastard did the same thing to me when I moved in with him. "Next is you guys. Let's start with you."

Naruto: "My name's Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen, but what I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka-sensei treats me to. What I dislike is the three minutes after pouring hot water in the instant ramen. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen! And my future dream... is to surpass the Hokage! And so I'm going to get the entire village to acknowledge my existence!"

Dad: "Okay, next!"

Sakura: "I'm Sakura Haruno, What I like... I mean, who I like is... (Proceeds to stare at Sasuke) And my hobby is, I mean... My future dream is...(Que banshee squeal)"

Dad: "And? What about your dislikes?" Oh, here we go.

Sakura: "Naruto!"

Dad: "Okay, next."

"(Y/n) (L/n), I like swords mostly but all types of weapons, I dislike people who use others for their own gain, Hobbies... I guess reading, and future dream I don't really have one." Dad nods.

Dad: "And lastly."

Sasuke: "My name's... Sasuke Uchiha. I have a lot of dislikes, but no likes in particular. And... I don't feel like summing up my ambition as just a dream but I do have an ambition. The ambition to restore my clan and without fail... to kill a certain man." Okay then.

Dad: "Good! The three of you are very distinctive and interesting. We'll have a mission tomorrow."

Naruto: "What kind of mission?!" Naruto's excited again.

Dad: "First, We'll do what we can do with just five people." Naruto is getting gradually more excited. "A survival exercise."

Naruto: "Survival exercise?"

Sakura: "Why are we doing an exercise even though this is supposed to be a mission? We've had more than our share of exercises in the Academy!"

Dad: "This is no simple exercise."

Naruto: "Then what kind of exercise is it?" He just said it was a survival exercise.

Dad: "Uh, well, if I tell you, I know you'll grow disenchanted. Of the twenty-eight graduates, only ten will be recognized as junior ninjas. The remaining eighteen will be sent back to the Academy. In other words, this exercise is an extremely difficult test with a failure rate of 66% or higher!" Naruto looks like his soul left his body, Sakura looks high as fuck, and sasuke looks indifferent. "See? You git disenchanted."

Naruto: "That's crazy! To have suffered that much! T-Then what was the graduation test for?"

Dad: "Oh that, It was just to select those who have the potential of becoming Genin." Naruto isn't happy, "Well, that's the way it is. I'll be determining whether you pass or fail. Bring your complete set of Ninja tools! We meet at five in the morning." This'll either be fun or disappointing. "Okay, your dismissed. Oh... and you'd best skip breakfast. You'll throw up." 

(piksemiT)

We all met in a forest area for our survival exercise. 

Sakura: "Morning." Sakura was half asleep, Naruto was basically sleepwalking and sasuke was indifferent as always.

"Morning." We stand and wait for dad but knowing him, we'll be here for a while. After a while, Naruto and Sakura sat down while me and Sasuke stayed standing.

Dad: "Hi, folks. Good morning."

Naruto/Sakura: "You're late!" These two weren't happy.

Dad: "Well a black cat crossed my path you see. Ahem, oh well... Okay, it's set for 12:00!" Dad then brings out three bells. "Today's assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon. Those who can't do it won't get lunch. They'll be tied to that." He points to four logs in the ground. "And I'll eat my lunch in front of you." Everyone's stomachs grumble. 

Sakura: "But, hold on, why are there only three bells?"

Dad: "There are only three, so at the very least, one will have to be tied to a log. That person will be disqualified for failing the mission, and will return to the Academy. It might be one person at the very least, or it could be all four of you. You can use your shuriken. You won't be able to take the bells unless you come with the intent to kill me."

Sakura: "But, that's dangerous sir!"

Naruto: "Y-Yeah, that's right! You couldn't even dodge a whiteboard eraser."

"He said it was fine and plus he's a Jonin, what could Genin do to him?"

Dad: "In this world, those who aren't skilled enough tend to complain more. Well, just ignore the loser. Begin when I give the "ready-go" signal." Naruto rushes dad, kunai in hand, angered at his words. His hand gets caught however. He then brings Naruto's arm around pointing the kunai at the back of his neck. "Don't be so hasty, I didn't say start, yet." He releases Naruto after a second. "But that's fine. At least you came with the intent to kill me. I feel like I'm finally starting to like you guys. We're going to start. Ready... Start!" We all jump off in different directions. The survival test has begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1K 21
In this fanfiction, you don't only have Naruto chasing after you, but several other guys, even Orochimaru (haha you'll see what I mean) Thank you fo...
23.9K 449 11
Cover is not my art. I don't own the Naruto characters, and by the way this is my first fanfic. Don't hate me for making this a bit more modern too...
5.9K 191 18
I'm lazy to rewrite the description for the new story. So just go back to the old story and then come back here XD. Anyways as always the Golden line...
306K 4.6K 11
Sasunaru fanfiction CONTAINS SMUT!!!! And swearing. If you don't like yaoi then get the fuck out of here. I hate to be a bitch but that's how it is...