Let Me Out | SEUNGIN - Stray...

由 hwngstarlost

SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim S... 更多

A/N
Chapter 0 - Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - My First Impression of You
Chapter 3 - Minkyu the Star
Chapter 4 - I Can't Do This
Chapter 5 - The First Day Will be Well, I Guess?
Chapter 6 - Hit Me with a Bible, Thanks?
Chapter 7 - A Little Banging and We Are Talking
Chapter 8 - Sunflower Bouquets and Me
Chapter 9 - A Smile on My Face
Chapter 10 - Absence Makes the Heart Grows Fonder
Chapter 11 - A Nickname + Getting to Annoy Him
Chapter 12 - My Makeover Which I Quite Liked
Chapter 13 - Day out with Seungmin Hyung
Chapter 14 - Seungmin Hyung's Free Roaming
Chapter 15 - Bring Seungmin Hyung Food
Chapter 16 - A Puppy and a Fox
Chapter 17 - Photographer Kim Seungmin
Chapter 18 - Flirtations and Flustered Moments
Chapter 19 - My Request For Yang Jeongin
Chapter 20 - Emotion Rollercoaster
Chapter 21 - Yang Jeongin, a Total Flirt
Chapter 23 - First of Everything
Chapter 24 - Sweeter Than Sweet
Chapter 25 - I Like Me Better When I'm with You

Chapter 22 - Over the Moon

1.9K 85 5
由 hwngstarlost

Day 42

Jeongin pov:

"Innie? Jeongin?" Seungmin hyung made the cutest concerned face to ever exist while he looked at me. I cussed in my mind. Surely, he knew what he's doing. And he's adorable. If I explode right there and then, I blame him for being so cute.

"Hello? Jeongin? Are you still there?" He asked and cocked his head.

"Excuse me while I go and explode somewhere else for some moments," I said when I recovered.

"Why?" He asked, looking so adorably confused.

Once I saw his face, I groaned and covered my face with a pillow but Seungmin hyung removed it with a scowl on his face.

"Don't use my pillow to wipe your dirty face, Jeongin," he snarled but with no bite to his tone as amusement danced in his eyes.

"First of all, my face isn't dirty. It is very clean, thank you very much," I snarled back playfully. "Also to answer your question, it's because you're so adorable."

Safe to say I was proud of the blush that slowly took over hyung's face. Very proud indeed.

But to say again, what I said is true. He was indeed looking adorable.

And if hyung's going to start to flirt with me, I'm going to let him know that my flirting game is stronger than he thought.

Game on, hyung.

Day 43

Because I was so overwhelmed by Seungmin hyung's sudden attempt at flirting. It totally made me forget about me telling his test results during that day. But I remembered once I got back into my room. I know I was supposed to talk to him about this sooner or later but it is just hard for me.

I don't even know it myself why that is so hard for me. I mean, I could just say it to him. Also I need to tell Daniel sunbae about this too. And get everything arranged.

Isn't that just good? I argued in my mind. Seungmin hyung would be able to live normally. Isn't that what he wanted? What I wanted for him?

I still have no idea why I feel so hesitant to tell him. Surely, Seungmin hyung would be over the moon to hear the results. I don't even have a doubt about that.

What am I even so afraid of?

"Hyung, we need to talk," I said, finally deciding to talk to him about it when I came to see him just like any other day. I need to do this. And if I don't do it now, I don't think I would be doing it.

He frowned at my solemn expression. "What is it, Innie?" He asked softly.

"It's important," I insisted.

"Yes? I'm listening," he replied.

"It is very important," I insisted and Seungmin hyung rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face.

"YES. I know, Innie. I get it. Tell me what you are saying that's so important," hyung said with an amused twinkle in his eyes.

"Okay, I-" I closed my eyes tightly and sighed. "I already have your results."

"Really? Do you guys come to a conclusion?" I heard Seungmin hyung ask. I opened my eyes again to see him peering at me hopefully.

I sighed again. "Yes."

"Good. But why are you sighing so much? What? Do you guys come to a bad conclusion?" He asked frowning.

"Well, no. It is a good conclusion," I said looking away.

"Then why is it bothering you? Tell me."

"The results came back as normal," I let it out.

"So? Wait. What do you mean?" Hyung gave me a confused look.

"That means that you don't have any mental illness," I bit my lips as I said that.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked frowning now.

"No. I'm telling the truth."

"Then why is it bothering you? I mean, I'm happy for myself. I really am but why are you so bothered by the answer?" He pried.

"I don't know it myself too," I replied honestly. Even though Seungmin hyung didn't seem to be satisfied with my answer, he stopped asking.

"Okay, so, does that mean I get to leave?" Hyung asked, now looking at me with a glint in his eyes.

"I mean, it will take a few days for you to leave but yes, you will be able to leave," I answered.

"Finally. After five years. God," Seungmin hyung exclaimed. Then he smiled in relief. "So when do I get to leave?"

"I will have to go and ask Daniel sunbae for that and if everything went smoothly, I'm sure you would be able to leave by next week," I answered. Another sigh came to me again.

"Okay, stop sighing so much. What is it that it is bothering you so bad?" Seungmin hyung asked looking really concerned.

"It's nothing, hyung," I said avoiding his gaze.

"It clearly is something, Jeongin since you are so bothered by it. Why?" He asked.

"Don't think too much about it. It's really nothing," I insisted weakly.

"I will let this go for now but- just so you know, if you want to talk about that, or anything, I will listen to you," Seungmin hyung said solemnly and I nodded.

"I really need to go now. Bye hyung," I said softly.

"Why? Isn't it too soon?" Seungmin hyung asked, glancing at the clock.

"Yes, but I have some work I really need to do," I lied with a tight smile.

"Can't you do it later?" Seungmin hyung asked me with a pout.

I felt my heart tug at his pout. I did not have any work to do but I said that because I felt like I needed time to get this through my head.

"No, this is somewhat an emergency and I need to do it immediately," I muttered, looking away from him.

"I mean, if it's really important, but I still want to spend some more time with you," Seungmin hyung mumbled, picking his nails.

"Tomorrow, hyung," I said before leaving.

Day 44

"Daniel sunbae," I called as I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He called back and I went in.

"Oh, hey, it's you. What do you need?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.

I bit my lip and just slid Seungmin hyung's results across the table.

"What is this?" Daniel sunbae asked with a frown as he took the results and started flipping through it.

"Oh, wow. Are these Seungmin's results?" He asked as he kept his eyes on the papers.

"Yes," I answered.

"When?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Around a week ago," I replied.

Daniel sunbae flipped through the papers. His eyes darting from left to right, taking in the words. "So, he's normal? According to the results here?"

"Yes," I said.

"Are you sure?" Daniel sunbae asked, frowning. "I mean, no offense to Seungmin but he's been here for a long time . . ." He hesitated. "And are you sure that at least, depression isn't on the list?" Daniel sunbae squirmed a bit in his seat.

"Unbelievably, sunbae, no, he is free of any mental illnesses," I answered.

"Well, I mean, if you're sure. He's your patient, after all," he muttered. "I will get the release papers signed by this week."

"Yes." I looked away from him.

"Well, aren't you just energetic?" Daniel sunbae said with a teasing smile.

"I just woke up very early in the morning and it's making me grumpy," I said with a tight smile. It was true. I ended up saying up all night with Seungmin hyung in my thoughts.

"Understandable. I get grumpy as well when I wake up early in the morning," Daniel sunbae said with a wave. "If you don't have anything to say, you can leave now."

"Yes, sunbae. Thank you," I said and left his office.

I finished what I have to do but why do I still feel stuffy?

Day 48

Seungmin pov:

Honestly, ever since Jeongin told me that I could finally leave this place, it's making me so happy that I feel like nothing can ruin my mood in any way.

I kept smiling yesterday and I think even the nurse, who sends in food for me, was surprised. The nurses always see me frowning, scowling or just having a neutral face. It's a bit funny, honestly.

Speaking of me actually getting released after five years, I still have no idea why Jeongin was a bit unresponsive yesterday. And frankly, it made me concerned about him because he was usually so positively upbeat. He's always smiling and such. But he was suddenly solemn yesterday. It was just so unlike him. And to say that he was happily flirting with me the other day. It was like a switch was flicked and he seemed so sad. I wonder why.

But aside from my concern for Jeongin, I was still blissful. I kept thinking about what I would do once I get out of here and it's making me even more happier. I also woke up smiling, which is also somewhat a rare sight.

But then, I got a bit doubtful of myself this morning.

Starting with where I will live. Frankly, now that I think about it, I don't think my parents will take me in again. They threw me in here in the first place. There is absolutely no way I can go to them. It's even worse because I just realized I can't go anywhere. I have nowhere to stay.

Also I don't even know where my friends are anymore. I can't ask them either.

My thought train was cut off as somebody knocked on the door with a loud voice. "Kim Seungmin!"

"Yes?" I answered and went to open the door.

"You have a visitor. He's in the garden," the nurse said before going away in a hurry.

A visitor? What in the world was she talking about? Nobody ever visited me during the years I've been here? And then, suddenly, out of nowhere, I have a visitor? I definitely have no idea who it is that is meeting me but I guess I would go see to know.

I walked to the garden and immediately saw a man sitting on a bench. He was wearing a really nice coat and was well dressed. I couldn't see his face as his back was turned to me. It made me wonder even more of who this unknown person that requested to see me.

"Um, hi? Are you the one who requested to see me?" I asked shyly and tapped the man's shoulder.

The man turned around and at the sight of a familiar face, I gasped in shock. "Uncle Jaesuk?"

He chuckled as he patted the bench. "Come sit, Seungmin. How have you been?"

I was still gaping in shock as I took the seat beside him. "I- I've been good, thanks. What about you, uncle?"

"I've been . . . good as well," he said, looking away.

Uncle Jaesuk was such a role model in my life. He's not my uncle by blood but I was rather close to him since I was a baby. He was such an amazing man who I always look up to. He always cheered me up by some way when I was sad. He was also the person that inspired my hobby of reading. Seeing him again makes me happy.

Oh, and he's also one of my mother's friends and he was quite close to my parents. That's also how I get to know him well.

I glanced at uncle Jaesuk who was sitting quietly. He looked older and somehow looking tired and thinner than I remembered him. And he's a lawyer, by the way.

"So what makes you come and visit?" I asked politely, breaking the awkward silence.

". . . It's kind of a long story. I have a lot of reasons as to why I am visiting you today," he said, sighing, looking as stressed as ever.

"Then, isn't it a good thing I have plenty of time to listen?" I answered and settled to comfortably listen to what he has to say as uncle Jaesuk began.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
555K 20.3K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
848 40 16
In a world where being gay isn't very accepted by others, it's hard to find support and love. The nerd of the school, Jeongin, just happens to be ga...
476K 21K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...