Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note🙏🙏
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Anniversary Celebrations

6.8K 773 244
By munsen12

"What is happening Rohan? Where are you taking me to? At least remove this blindfold.",says Sid as he is escorted by Rohan. He replies, "Arey bro, relax. There is a surprise for you. Trust me you will be happy. Just a few more minutes." Sidharth wears a simple white shirt, a blazer over it.

Sid is made to sit and Rohan opens his blindfold. He takes a minute to adjust to the light. He finds himself in a living room of Rohan's apartment. He looks to his side to find Sana sitting. She is wearing a beautiful gown in blush pink. She is glowing in the attire with full makeup and jewellery. Sid smiles at her and looks at Rohan, "Why are we here? What is going on?" Soon Jaanvi, Rajat, Shini and Rinky and their friends Vivek and Kriti come out. Jaanvi says," We are here to celebrate your anniversary." Sidharth says, "So to celebrate our anniversary you people had to kidnap me. Really?" "Yes because you would not have come if we had told you the reason. Boring insaan ho tum. ", says Jaanvi laughing. "No he is not boring. He is .. hmm.. The silent, thoughtful types. Intellectual types. Yes. ", chips in Sana. "Acha? Pehle toh bada bolti thi, khadoos, boring.. etc. abhi thoughtful types. Karo karo apne pati dev ki tarif karo, support him now.", Jaanvi says in a teasing tone. "Yes of course she will support me. You will also do it in a few months. Don't worry. Kyun wifey?", Sid replies and Sana nods her head smiling.

"Uff! Please you all stop now. One married and another engaged couple don't leave a moment to be in their own world. We, the single people are getting bored.", screams Shini. Rajat says,"Shini is correct. Abhi let's proceed with the purpose of our coming here." They get busy in some arrangement while Sana whispers into the ears of Sid, "See how he is supporting her. These are the signs of affection. I am telling you, they both will be the next couple." Sid stares at her and whispers, "Khud toh mujhe pyar karti ho samjhe ne mein itna time laga diya, dusro ki feelings bada samjh jati ho. Please I don't want Shini to think all those things. She should not hamper her studies. " Sana pinch him hard and he screams. Everyone stares at him as he rubs his arm, making an apologetic face, "Machar tha.." "Do you want to keep your sister unmarried at home? no na. Then? Rajat is a good boy, from a good family. He is working in such a good company. What else do we need? Let their love blossom, you stay out of it. Otherwise you will be bitten by many more mosquitoes. ", she threatens

Sid decides to stay silent after that. Rohan says, "Okay guys. Everything done?" They all nod their heads as he says again, "Okay my dearest brother Sidharth, the angry young man of the house, you got married to our sweet and innocent friend one year ago in a simple court registry. Except Shini and Rinky, we here didn't get to witness their union. And forget the reception party. So we have decided to be the witness of a real wedding again and then have a party." Sana looks at him confused, "You two are so desperate that you both are getting married today?" Jaanvi slams her head as Sid pats on her back, "Bravo Sana! Kya dimag hai! Rohan along with sweet and innocent, you forgot one more adjective to add, gadhi. " "Haye ismein gadhi wali kya baat hai? Real wedding aur kiski hogi?", she says making a face. Everyone say in union, "Tum dono ki!"

They make the couple stand and Sid says, "What is all these yaar? Fine I had avoided the reception so I am ready to take you all out for dinner at any restaurant you ask. But getting married again? This is very uncomfortable." Rohan says, "You are marrying your own wife. Not any stranger. And here we all are friends and family only. C'mon be a sport. " "Wohi toh! Already I have married this one and only unique piece once. Just think I have to marry her again. This is actually too .." Sana stares and Sid completes, "Privilege it's a privilege . I am honoured to marry her. Love you baby.." Everyone laughs as he hugs her.

Rajat says, "There are no pandits today but I will officiate the marriage. So let's start. Ladies and Gentleman. Today we are gathered here to mark the holy matrimony of this beautiful couple. If anyone has any objections to why these two shouldn't get together, must say now or forever.." Rohan hits him on his head, "You are not in the USA and this is not an actual Church wedding. And they are already married dude, so who is going to object? Drama band kar..Give the garlands and start the normal ritual." All laugh as Rajat rubs his head, "Fiiineee.. Actually I was lost in the process.. But why not make it an amalgamation of all the weddings? It will be fun!" Shini joins him, "Yes it will be," Sana stares at Sidharth who gives out a deep breath.

Rajat starts again, "Give the garlands in the hands of the bride and groom. " Rinky and Shini give the garlands. Sid is made to face Sana and he puts the garland into her neck. Sana blushes and puts the garland into his neck and everyone claps. Rajat says, "Okay! Hmm.. Sidharth bhaiya, do you take Sana bhabi as your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, in health, to love and to cherish till death do you part?" Sidharth shakes his head and then says, "I do khush!" All cheer. Rajat says again, "Sana bhabi, Do you take Sidharth Kapoor to be your husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, in health, to love and to cherish till death do you apart?" She whispers, "I do.." Rajat says again, "Now give the groom sindoor to put into the parting of hair of the bride." Jaanvi forwards a small box of vermillion and Sid takes a pinch out of it and puts it in the parting. "Rings please! ", says Rajat. "What ring?", asks Sidharth. Rohan takes out two boxes out of his pocket containing two simple golden bands and says, "These are my gifts to you both. Please if you consider me as your brother then you won't say anything. Please. "

Sidharth could not say anything more, but to embrace him. Rajat says, "Repeat after me, With this ring I thee wed.." Rohan says,"Chote bas kar ab. Let them exchange the rings peacefully." All laugh as the couple exchange the rings gifted by their beloved friend. Rajat finally says, "Bhaiya, Please don't stop me from saying the last line. Please." Everyone suppresses their smile as Rohan winks and he continues after clearing his voice, "Okay.. Now I pronounce you husband and wife.. AGAIN. You may now kiss the bride.. " Sidharth crosses his hands near his chest, "Acha? Really?" Jaanvi says, "What yaar! It is fine, you are married people. Ek kiss chalega. Bachelog, I mean you three Shini, Rajat and Rinky close your eyes. Now kiss." Three say in union, "That's not fair. We are adults." Shini then says, "I have seen them stealing kisses many times so it is fine. Kiss karo jaldi." "What the f..", Sid stops putting his hand on his head, as everyone laughs. Rohan says, "I dare you Sidharth. c'mon ..be a man now.."

Sidharth says, "There is nothing to be a man here by kissing your wife. " He cups Sana's face and kisses her on her forehead and says, "I love you baby.." "Not fair!! Kiss Kiss kiss kiss!!", all scream as Sana says, "This is the real kiss. This shows how much one cares for the other person. Phir bhi tum logon ko kiss chahiye. Fine. " She lifts her heels and holding his face, smooches on his lips and turns away. Sidharth lowers his face and rubs his temples as all cheer and laugh.

Then they make the couple sit and Rajat says, "Now we will have little bit of entertainment followed by little refreshment. So the first performance for tonight is done by Rohan and his fiancee Jaanvi." Rohan comes up wearing a white shirt and black trouser and a tie like Sidharth's uniform. There is a chair and table in the centre where Jaanvi sits. She starts to cry, "Oh my God!! Help me ! koi toh help karo !" Rohan comes running towards her and asks, "How can I help you mam?" Jaanvi says, "This food is so hot like you!! I need something to cool me down." Sidharth raises his eyebrows and looks at Sana who is grinning from ear to ear. Rohan extends his hand and Jaanvi takes it. He pulls her into his arm and kisses her on her cheek and asks, "Better mam?" Jaanvi blushes and nods her head and asks his name to which he replies, "Sidharth but you can call me Siddy boy!" Sid looking surprised says, "What??" Sana giggles and grabs his hand to keep him quiet.

Suddenly they hear sounds of crackers and Jaanvi hugs Rohan, "I am scared Siddy boy." Rohan gives her a smirk and says, "I will save you darling. Don't worry. " He wraps his arms around her and takes her away. They then come back and sit on the chair. Rohan says, "You know I love you Jaan, I mean I like you Baby. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Jaanvi grabs his hands, "Oh I like you too. Although I am yet to understand if I love you truely or positively but still I like you a lot. Let's get married." Rohan exclaims, "Yess. let's get married. '' Jaanvi says, "But you know I have married so many times in movies in a grand way. I want something simple." Rohan says, "I am a simple guy too. I don't like big weddings. Let us marry at a court. " "Okay then.", agrees Jaanvi. They both stand and say, "This is our version of how these two people got married. Hope you liked it."

Sidharth gives them a standing ovation, "Really what a version of our first meet and wedding. Seriously I really didn't know what was real. Rohan this was really the best example of over acting.. Great job!!" Everyone starts to clap and laugh. Shini and Rajat then put up a dance performance on the song, 'Waah wah Ramji.. Jodi kya Banai..' Rinky and Kriti performed on another song, 'London Thumakda'

Rajat comes up and says, "The night can never be complete without a shayari by our very own shayer, the groom himself, Sidharth bhaiya." Even after declining several times, Sidharth has to go to the front. He says, "I have seen a lot in my life. Lots of ups and downs. But today I will talk about only the ups in my life. I am very fortunate to get such lovely people as my family. Thank you so much for making this day so special for me and Sana. thank you from the bottom of my heart." He pauses then says,
"Zingagi se mujhe,
Jyada hasratien na thi.
Khush tha main khud mein,
Tasavur meri badi na thi.
Phir bhi kismet ne
Bahut kuch hai mujhko diya.
Tum sab ke saath,
Pyare pal maine jiya.
Taa-umr iss inayat ka
Main sukur guzar rahunga.
Mera saath tum sab dena,
Main bas aap ko nazmein sunaya karunga."

They all have dinner and then they pull everyone on the dance floor. Sidharth whispers to Sana, "Don't jump to the dance floor. Gir gayi toh problem ho jayegi. Okay. '' Sana does not listen to him as her eyes are stuck to the front. She just nods her head and keeps smiling. Rinky comes and pulls Sana to dance and Sidharth is dragged too by Rajat. They all demand for a dance and even after declining several times, they finally say yes to it.

Sidharth holds Sana close to his chest, his both hands around her waist as she wraps her arms around his neck. They sway around slowly to the song, 'Haan tum ho, Naa tum ho, Tum ho khamoshi meri. Chahe bolo ya na bolo, Tum toh rahogi meri..' He turns her slowly and holds her, moving her body as per the tune but carefully. At the end of the dance, he looks into her eyes and she is lost in his. Their trance is broken by the clapping and cheering.

They again play a dance number and start dancing. Sana too joins them in spite of the warnings from Sid. In the middle of dance, Shini steps on the gown of Sana and she loses her balance and is about to fall when Sidharth catches her. He makes her stand and starts scolding her, "Mana kaha tha na. I told you not to dance but you never listen to me. What would have happened if you had fallen? Why are you so careless? And Shini you know she is wearing such a long dress, you need to be careful na." "Sorry bhaiya it is my fault I had not seen it. Don't scold Bhabi. Please.", Shini says holding Sana close. "Yes. I should not scold her but she will keep making mistakes. ", he says with irritation in the tone.

"Arey kuch toh hua nahi, why are you reacting like this? And if she had fallen too, nothing serious would have happened. Why are you scolding her and telling her not to dance?" , Jaanvi says coming closer. "Anything could have happened, I had told her to be careful several times., Dance kiya na mere saath, aur kitna karne hai. You.. you will now stay at home. I can't let you go alone again. You are staying at home now. ", he screams as Sana bursts into tears, "Jaan bujh ke thodi na kiya.. Why do you always scold me?" Jaanvi hugs her and says, "Why are you behaving like this? And why will she stay at home now? What is going on? Kuch nahi hua hai ."

"She is expecting and I can't let her stupidity lead to the loss of our baby. So she will stay at home, if she stays careless like this.", Sidharth blurts out. And everyone looks at his face with shock. The room turns pin drop silent as everyone just stares at his face. Then Sana wipes her face and says, "You are so boring. Iss tarah news dena tha? I had made plans to break the news to them. You destroyed everything." Everyone then burst into laughter. They started hugging the to-be parents, congratulating them. Soon the tears and anger were forgotten and the rest of the evening was spent in happiness.

That night lying on the bed, putting her head on Sid's chest, Sana says, "Sorry!" "For what?", he asks. "For my carelessness. I will be careful in future. Promise. I want this baby more than anything. Trust me. I will make sure nothing will happen to him. I will die but save him.", she says. "Just shut up. Okay. What do you always talk about dying? What do you say, yes, 'Kya karun main mar jaun?'" , he says annoyed. "Yes I am worried for the baby and want it more than anything. But for me you mean the most. So stop your marne ki baat. And by the way why were you addressing the baby as 'Him' . I told you na, we will wait. Till then no him or her. Okay? ", he says, making circles on her back. Sana takes a deep breath, "Hmm.. I won't. Sidharth, I am scared. Sab thik hoga na?" Sidharth kissing her forehead and says,
" Ranjishon se dur,
Khwaab bas tu bunti rahe.
Main palkon pe tujhe rakhunga,
Tu bekhauf chalti rahe.

Tere saath main hun,
Qayamat tak yun hi rahunga.
Tu labon par sirf tabassum sajati rahe,
Main tujhe zindagi bhar pyar karta rahunga."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a bonus chapter that I thought of adding. Just wrote in a short time so I am not sure it is good or not. Just a short funny chapter so please enjoy.
Belated happy birthday to a friend! Enjoy..
Please read and give lots of comments and votes so that I can update sooner..

Waiting for your reactions..
Love💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 35.5K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
388K 41.7K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
957K 59.2K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...