wattpad ➳ l.h. [completed]

By Narry-My-Storan

❝the walls around her heart were like concrete, ... More

wattpad ➳ l.h.
l : can you keep a secret?
ll : meanie in a beanie
lll : you are a loser
lV : cold beaches in california
V : the same moon
Vl : write your own fan-fiction
Vll : it's not Luna, it's Lanna
Vlll : you're such a badass
lX : such a tough life
X : there's no such thing as perfection
Xl : vacancy
Xll : second chance
Xlll : frankenluke & the mad scientist
XlV : drowning
XV : new love
XVl : so beautiful
XVll : across the ocean blue
XVlll : it's a mystery
XIX : directions to anywhere
XX : breathless
XXl : unfortunate soul
XXll : the talk
XXlll : I love a girl on top
XXlV : do you read smut?
XXV : is he big or small?
XXVl : I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream
XXVll : the nightmare on christmas day
XXVlll : in the end
XXVlX: the cost
XXX : the price
XXXl : one message
XXXlll : fault
XXXlV : free
XXXV : choices
XXXVl : hidden
XXXVll : more than penguins?
XXXVlll : moments
XXXlX : wishes
XL : forever and always
XLl : all along
XLll : regrets
XLlll : look after you
XLlV : make her believe
XLV : dear Ashton
XLVl : emotions
XLVll : I still do
XLVlll : promised
XLlX : goodbye
L : walk away
Authors Note

XXXll : nowhere

17.5K 911 634
By Narry-My-Storan

 Luke's Point of View Again :))

Luke POV

I didn’t know how to answer Anna’s message.

I typed and retyped but nothing ever came.

All I could think about was how I was going to fix things.

Then I thought of something.

And I called Mitchell.

“We need to talk.” I tell him.

“You missed your payment last semester Luke, what are you going to do to make it up?”

“Nothing!” I spit. “I’m done with this sick game that we’ve been playing. I want out.”

“Now, now Luke, you know damn well that’s not how it happens.”

“I want out, and if you’re not going to let me out, I’m going to the police!”

“If you go to the police, everyone will know what you did Luke, you’ll ruin your career!”

“I don’t care if I ruin my career anymore! I care about the girls that I ruined! I care about the girl I love! I want to be able to have that sort of relationship without this fucking deal in the way!”

“How about we meet somewhere neutral, and we talk this over. Like men. What do you say?”

“You just tell me when and where and how ever much you want for us to get out of this deal.” I tell him.

I’m done with this deal. So fucking done.

Mitchell laughs over the phone.

“One Million.”

“In Cash?”

“In cash. That’s your ticket out. Nobody will know anything about the deal.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll text you the address, come alone, and don’t tell the other boys.”

I hang up, bile rising in my throat, my hands trembling.

It isn’t just cash that he wants.

I know that there is something more to it.

Mitchell: 244 Private Drive off of Highway 77 at 7 pm

That’s in two hours.

I have two hours.

I type the address into my phone and see that the location is an hour and a half away.

Goddammit.

I pull on my shoes and grab a jacket, walking past Calum and Michael watching television and past Ashton’s room where he was in there ‘resting’.

After grabbing the one million I needed, I try to think again of a message to reply to Anna on the rest of the drive out.

She probably thinks that because I haven’t replied that I don’t care anymore.

But it’s quite the opposite.

I care so much that I don’t want to say the wrong thing to her.

It has to be perfect.

I figured that the location would be some sort of untraceable abandoned building.

I was right, except that I was missing one factor about it.

It was an untraceable abandoned building out in the middle of nowhere.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

But it is also nowhere anyone would look.

I could die here.

No because I was shot dead, because I was left for the dead. Where no one would be able to find me.

As I pull up to the rusty and outdated building, I pull out my phone and pull up Wattpad, going to Anna’s and I’s messages.

I look over the last one that she sent me.

AnnaBanana540: this doesn’t mean I’m forgiving you, but I love you too

BlueSkyBoi23: I’m going to fix things. Right now. If something happens, I want you to know that I love you. I’m doing this for you. I don’t want you to forgive me because what I did is unforgivable. But maybe one day, we can see past it, and I can love you again, and you can love me too.

I close the app and cut the engine on the car, stepping out on the gravel road.

Right as I get out of my car, a black Cadillac pulls up behind me, Mitchell and two of his guys getting out.

“You have the money?” He asks, smiling.

“Yeah.” I say.

“You know that the money isn’t the only thing getting you out of this right?” Mitchell tells me, a sadistic smile written across his scarred face.

“Yes.”

“Well then, let’s get started.” He pops his knuckles and I swallow my spit.

“Here’s how this is going to work. It’s all about the survival of the fittest Luke. I know that you’re the strongest out of the band, I mean, you are the one coming out here trying to fix it all. So first, you’re going to give me the money. And second, we’re going to see how tough you really are.”

I walk to the car and grab the tote of the money.

The money we earned from singing and acting goofing and by selling girls.

I throw it on the ground next to him.

He flicks his wrist at the bags saying to the guy on his right, “Count it.”

He looks back at me.

“Step two, you.”

He walks towards me, the guy on his left following closely behind.

“I don’t like leaving blood on the road. It’s not classy. Lets go inside, shall we?” Mitchell says.

I try to swallow again, and it hits me that next time I swallow, it will be laced with blood.

We get to the door and I don’t move.

“Go ahead Luke, its unlocked.”

I open the door and start to walk in when a foot kicks the back of my knees, bringing me to the ground.

I land on my hands and knees when Mitchell kicks my stomach.

All of the air in my lungs is forcefully removed by the action and from there on out, I struggle to breathe.

He kicks me again.

“Stand up Luke.”

And again.

“Stand up you fuck.”

And so, I do.

And his fist meets my cheek, the blow pushing me back several feet from Mitchell, and I try not to fall unto the floor again.

“Does that hurt Lucas?” he asks me, walking up to me quickly and punching me again.

I shake my head.

“See Ryan, I told you he was a fighter.” He laughs, “But I know something that will hurt Lucas.”

And then he takes out a pocket knife in his left hand, and a pistol in the other.

(A/N)

NOOOOOO

MY BABY LUKEEEEE

DON’T HURT HIM!

I love how all of you guys want to be bridesmaids :))))

But first, I gotta meet Ashton, let’s not get ahead of ourselves ahem.

And again.. #Kashton…

SOMEONE WROTE ANOTHER LUKE DADDY KINK!!!

You guys should go check it out, it’s awesome.

Her account is the Dedication.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.8K 12
Her heart was broken; Calum built walls around his. © 2016 by dimplefeels
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
14K 583 37
*short chapters in the beginning* title information under construction © Copyright 2014-2015. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduce...
4.5K 136 49
"You're just gonna leave like you did before." "You don't know why." "Does that matter, you left when you promised forever. I am and always will be...