BEAUTY IN A CROWN - True Beau...

Oleh -stephbrxwn

" Hera's reign and wrath, Aphrodite's love and beauty, and Athena's wisdom and courage, combine all three go... Lebih Banyak

beauty in a crown. ♕︎
chapter zero. ♕︎
chapter one. ♕︎

oc aesthetics. ♕︎

1.1K 33 2
Oleh -stephbrxwn

HEIRYUNG

a triple threat| model | goddess with talents

HANEUL

dog person;; Loki | actor | hidden vocalist

AELIN

cat person;; Merlin and Arthur | café worker | hardworking with a secret

HANGYEOL

Former street racer | film enthusiast | young composer

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

a/n;; just some aesthetics to show you the Oc's of the story (as of now). Of course I don't add the twins' parents as they aren't really that focused on like the parents of our loved characters like Jugyeong. I hope you have a little idea on the characters and each will have their own stories that you guys will see soon! These are just glimpses and of course our main focus is Heiryung as she's our main character.

I'm actually planning on doing 'season one' based on the drama wherein in 'season two' it's like on the webtoon when all of them are now in University/work seeing as Jugyeong was in her senior year when we see her in Saebom high(...?)

Of course there will be changes to mix in both the drama and webtoon seeing as tvn changed a lot.

That's all for this !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.8K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...