His Amaryllis ✅

By black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... More

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch5. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch18. His Amaryllis

1.4K 54 8
By black-diamonds

"Jessica had the surgery yesterday, she isn't awake yet, we are waiting for her to call the surgery a success." The doctor told me. I nodded understanding. "Thank you doctor." I said and walked out.

We have returned yesterday evening and the maison is pretty much what I wanted. Mom settled down our things along with Mason and Josh. Uncle was very happy to see dad.

I didn't see Ashton yet, I was going to surprise him in the hospital. I walked to his daughter room. Actually I take it back. I couldn't surprise him because he did.

He was sitting with a woman, hugging like a couple while sitting on the waiting chair. "That's the mother of Jessica." The doctor told me. "Did he asked you who paid for the surgery?" I asked him. "Yes, but I avoided the question." He replied. "Next time he asks you, you say: someone donated alot of money so you decided to do the surgery." I told him and he nodded understanding. "Don't you dare say I was here." I told him and he nodded afraid. I went out and saw Logan waiting by the car. "Is that why?" I asked him and he looked at his feet. "Is that why you didn't want me to come into the hospital? So I couldn't see him with her?" I asked and he sighed heavily. "Ms. Dila, you are pregnant, I didn't-"

"Show me everything, I can handel this." I told him and he sighed. "Let's get you home first..." he said as he opened the door for me. I hoped in the van and demanded the photos. He gave me the photos.

I saw them holding hands, hugging each other. Sleeping on his chest. My heart sunk... I had no words to say to him. I'll wait for him to come to me, when he knows the truth.

I went home and went straight to my room with Xavier. I had my head on his lap while my traitor tears fall down. I drifted to sleep eventually,

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

"Why is your mommy asleep at this time?" I heard Dad's talking. I opened my eyes to see him on a wheel chair with Logan behind him. "Did I wake you up?" He asked and I smiled. "Hey dad..." I tried to sit up but my hair was stuck in Xavier's hands. "Ouch, mommy! What did you do to my hair?" I asked with pain. He chuckled. "Why did you sleep on his lap then?" Dad asked confused. "Oh well, I am used to sleeping on his lap when I want comfort." I kissed his forehead. "I am lucky to have him." I told dad smiling.

"Why do you need comfort?" He asked me. "Some stuff..." I replied shortly. "Okay, let's go eat as a family." He told me and I nodded. "Logan take Xavier, I'll come after I brush my hair alittle." He nodded. They went out, I looked at the envelope again, I took the photos out.

What should I do? I am scared to confront him. I am scared but also mad... I want him to be mine yet he had someone else...

"Ms. Dila, Ashton is calling you..." Logan walked in. "Answer the phone and tell him the address. I'll be eating with my family for now." He nodded understanding.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

While we were eating, we heard my name being shouted. "DILA!" It was Ashton, Logan went to him and guided him to the table. "Welcome." Dad told him. "You must be Dila's husband." He smiled at him. "Oh, you are having a family meeting...." he stated looking at me hurt. "Please sit with us." Dad gestured him to sit beside me. He did, he was looking at me the whole time. He then reached for me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you." He whispered in my ear. Then he breathed in. "Okay! We can hear you from here." Dad teased him.  "I am sorry sir." Ashton said as he broke the hug.

"This is Dila's biological father..." dad told Ashton. "Oh, hello sir" Ashton swallowed hard trying to understand. "We need to talk." I told Ashton who agreed. "Okay." I looked at Logan who nodded at me. "If you excuse us for a moment." I told my family as I stand up, Ashton followed me. We went to our room. I walked inside the room. "Dila" Ashton hugged me from my back. "I missed you so fresking much..." he told me. "Do you want to start talking any time soon?" I asked him harshly as I stepped away from him.

"I know you paid the doctor." He told me. "But I can explain." He said. "Well I am trying to understand here." I told him.

"Jessica needed surgery... Erica came to me and asked for my help... I tried to pay but the doctor said how much and I didn't have the money, I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to pay... I am thankful for you now and I will work to pay you back." He finished and I chuckled. "Everything is being repeated." I whispered. "Dila-"

"So you had a child before me!" I yelled at him. "What?" He asked confused. "You have a child!" I stated again. "No, the only child I do have is Xavier and your baby." He said. "What about Jessica?" I asked him. "Dila, remember Sydney? My mother's friend. She had a granddaughter who I would take care of her financially." He said reminding me.

"What?" I asked confused. "Erica is Emily's bestfriend." He reminded me and I sighed when I remembered. "Yes, oh god! I am relieved." I sighed siting on the bed yet I saw their photos at the hospital. "Wait! How do you explain those then?" I asked him. He looked at the photos and smiled. "You have been stalking me?" He asked.

"No, I was busy. I had my sources." I said waiting for him to answer. "I was just comforting her. I would never ever cheat on the love of my life. I can't even leave you and I also need you and our babies in my life." He looked at the photos. "Also, I didn't try to approach her she did. And you know I can't stand seeing anyone crying. I wanted to tell you but was afraid you would pay or you would think I got back with you just for money which isn't true. I want my life back with you. I want to live happily with you. I really love you so much and would never cheat on you." He said and I sighed relieved.

"Thank god I let you explain." I said as I hugged him tightly. "I am also thankful that you didn't do what I did... you let me explain..." he was kissing my neck. "Ashton my family is out we can't-" I stopped talking when I saw Mason coming in with Xavier walking happily. "Dila! What kind of son do you have?" He asked me and we looked at him confused. "He walked under the dinning table and scared everyone then the whole table turned upside down. He ran away and we chased him. We all are tired so if you could put him in some place where he can't harm himself.... oh god I am out of breath!" He said as I hold Xavier. "You are a naughty little kiddo." I told Xavier who smirked at me. "Let me hold him, I missed him so much." Ashton took him and hugged him tightly while Xavier tried to get away.

I sat on the bed relaxed. After being stressed out because I misunderstood, I think I need to sleep. I was yawning by the time I thought of sleep, and to be honest that what it tooks me to black out.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

"Yeah, she is perfectly fine, she is pregnant... it's okay to sleep all day." Mom was chuckling. "Good to hear that. I was so scared." Ashton whispered. Then I heard Xavier goofing around. I blinked alittle before I see his face right next to mine. He was trying to wake me obviously. He grinned at me and jumped excited. "Oh he woke her up." Mom said.

"What time is it?" I asked them. "It's almost seven in the evening." Mom told me and I had wide eyes. "I missed lunch and dinner... I am hungry." I stated walking to the kitchen. "Well I missed you too." I heard Ashton saying from behind me. "Your baby wants to eat so if you may..." I said as I stuffed my mouth with a waffle that has a lot of chocolate and fruits.

Then I saw pizza, I was in heaven right now. I was eating like there is no Tomorrow. "Calm down, I don't want you to choke." Ashton said as he circled me. "Mhmmm." I didn't care about what he said. I was craving for pickles now. I opened the fridge and took out the jar. I was eating and breathing out of how much that was amazing.

"I think I am full." I declared after a half an hour eating everything. "I should make a lot of money to feed both of you." Ashton said and got him a glare from me. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have married me." I said and stormed out. "Wait! I didn't mean it that way." Ashton turned me around and smashed his lips on mine.

"You are my everything. I can't stay without you so please don't say that." He whispered. "Why did you freaking kissed me!" I asked him and he looked confused. "I just ate whatever I saw." I told him mad. "You want to eat me too?" He asked me smirking. "What the!?!" I heard someone say. I looked beside me, it was dad on his wheel chair. "What did I just witness..." he was terrified. "Oh my god!" He rolled into another direction. "Oh ... I forgot we live with my family." I whispered and Ashton cracked laughing.

"To answer your question... I think I want to." I get closer to him. "Sleep." I grinned and headed to our bedroom. "Wait! But I missed you..." he followed me. "Yuppp... that's what you get for not telling everything before I knew." I smirked.

"Kids... would you rather stay in the last floor alone? Like we can arrange that!" Uncle said approaching us. "Why?" I asked confused. "We don't want to see two newlyweds going around with messed up hermons!" Now my face was so red... "we don't have messed up hermons..." I whispered pouting. "Leave them... it's good to see lovely couple." Dad and mom smiled at each other.

"You too! Get a room for god sake." He ran away before he witness anything else. "Let me take Xavier for the night Dila." Mom told me winking. "Mom I am pregnant!" I whined, and she laughed. "Well, I think you can have a romantic night without..." she smirked more and I think my face was on fire. "I need to sleep." I stated and went into our room and straight to bed. I felt the bed sink in and Ashton hands around my stomach. "Can I talk to my babe?" He asked me and turned me to face him. "You can talk but I'll be listening." I announced. "Well you are my babe too." He said kissing my forehead.

"Listen carefully if you think you are teasing me then you need to stop because it's freaking working!" I said annoyed. "Okay I just want to cuddle with my babe." He said circling his hands around me. "Okay.." I sighed.

We drifted to sleep, but at midnight I had this urge to wake up. I sat on my side. I want some strawberries with vanilla... chips also with pickles and mayonnaise.... oh no! I REALLY WANT MARSHMALLOW!

I sat their imagining all these things on a plate... why I want these stuff so freaking much!

"Dila?" I heard Ashton, I looked at him. "Why are you awake?" He asked adjusting himself. "Go back to sleep." I told him and he chuckled. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. "How did you know!" I told him and he laughed. "You looked at me, that's how I know..." he kissed my cheek. "What do you want?"

"Glad you have asked... I want MARSHMALLOW and some pickles with mayo,  I also want some strawberries with a vanilla icecream and some chocolate... but the strawberries should have alittle of lemon taste... you know what I mean?" I asked him and he was giggling. "I'll go get them." He said as he jerked out of bed fast. "Hey Ashton, I also want some chips.." I whispered pouting. "Sure." He grinned. After fifteen minutes he came back with a huge box.

"What's that?" I asked him. "Chips and pickles with a jar of mayo. Also, some strawberries and green apples. I have a jar of nutella and vanilla right here. I also have two bags of Marshmallows. I have an apple juice and some popcorns." He said looking into the box. "Oh and there is a lemon juice from Starbucks." He said giving me his biggest smile. "Wow... I think I will take it... let's eat." I extended my hand and he put the box next to me. "First... Vanilla and chocolate with strawberries." I told him.

While we were eating, someone nocked on the door. "Come in!" I yelled and my uncle walked inside with Josh.

"What are you doing?" Uncle asked me worried. "Eating." I smiled satisfied. "Josh told me that he saw Ashton walking inside with a huge box... we got worried." He told me. "Yup... he brought me some food." I told him and he looked over at the box. "I think he brought the kitchen..." Josh said and Ashton chuckled. "Well, I came prepared. I asked my sister and my mother also her mother what kind of food they ate and they told me. I asked Mason about her first pregnancy and he also specifically told me Vanilla icecream was the most so... I get everything I could and here it is." He said and I was speechless. I didn't know what got into me but I smashed my lips on his, He was shocked and I think my uncle could have been dead... he was coughing so much that I looked at him cutting the kiss. "You should warn me first... I am going back to sleep." 

"Wanna watch some Netflix?" I asked them and they both nodded. "Not without me!" Mason rushed inside and grinned. "You should be in bed, you have school Tomorrow!" I scolded him. "Yes and I have a great sister who will let me eat as I am hungry." He pouted with puppy eyes Which reminded me of..."I want peanutbutter." I stated suddenly.

"For god sake Dila... you want the only thing that is not here?" Josh looked at me shocked. "It's not me... the baby wants it." I pointed at my stomach. "I'll get it from the kitchen." Ashton said kissing my head. We sat all on the bed and opened the T.v. we ended up arguing on what to watch. "Since I am the leader here-"

"Who said that? I am older than you!" Josh exclaimed. "Well this is my room." I smirked. "So what, we are watching too." He snatched the remote from my hand. "Give it to me you freak!" I yelled as I pulled his hair. Ashton rushed inside with the peanutbutter jar in his hand. "What happened?" He asked scared. "They are fighting on what we will watch!" Mason said stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Josh! You are so childish! It's two in the morning... don't you ever anger Dila!" Ashton scolded him. "You little.." Josh was about to say something when I smacked his back. "Don't you dare say anything about my husband." I exclaimed and he looked at us shocked. "I need a girlfriend!" He said suddenly looking between us.

We ended watching the intern. I was currently laying on Ashton chest while eating chips. He was patting on my back the whole time that I drifted to sleep without knowing.

Ashton's pov:

I saw Dila sleeping. I kissed her head, she was an Angel. I nudged Josh and he glared at me. "Stop the movie and go, she is asleep." I whispered and he nodded. Mason and Josh collect everything and put it back in the box. They walked out on their tiptoes, I dimmed the light and hugged her. I put my hand on her stomach.

"Yes... I do." I heard Dila say, she was smiling. "What?" I whispered beside her. "I do love oh." She mumbled turning to her side. "I love you too." I kissed the back of her head. "Umhfu" I looked at her confused. "What did you say?" I asked whispering in her ear. "Leo." She said and I know I heard her clearly. "Who is he?" I questioned. But There was no response...

Next morning, I was waiting for Dila to wake up. I didn't sleep as a matter of fact I couldn't. I was thinking of who is Leo?

I heard her yawning, she looked at me smiling. "Good morning." She said still sleepy. "Who is Leo?" I asked immediately.  She blinked twice trying to understand. "What?" She asked unsure. "Leo! Who is he?" I asked again. "Ummm... Leo?" She asked me confused. I thought for a minute. 

"You love him?" I turned my head afraid of the answer. "Yes of course." She replied. "Good." I swallowed hard. "But I think I love another man more..." she whispered but I heard it. "I can hear you." I glared looking at her. "Oh Ashton, look at me... what's the matter? Are you joking?" She was seriously asking me. "Well, unless you want to dream about this leo guy again, I am not joking!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ummm... then I should let you meet him." She nodded to her self. "Let's go..." she smirked as she dragged me from the bed to the bathroom. "Meet leo.." she said looking at the mirror... "what?" I asked confused. "Ashton... this is Ashton Leo Hawk..." she said reminding me of my middle name. "Wait! I did not forget my freaking name!" I said shocked looking at my self like I have never seen my face.

"I think you did, which reminds me... when can I meet Leo..." she mouthed my name smirking and I groaned. "I need a cold shower!" I sighed. I heard her laugh and walk outside. "Make it a lesson to never doubt me." She had a very smart remark. "Will do!" I yelled behind the door.

After the shower, I went to eat breakfast with the whole family. I greeted them and sat beside Dila, she was smirking at me. When I started eating I felt a hand on my thigh. I stopped and accidentally dropped my spoon making a loud noise. "You okay?" Dominic asked me. "Yeah, it slipped." I shrugged smiling sheepishly. I gave Dila a stern look but she continued eating like nothing happened.

I was about to eat again when I felt her hand rise up, I couldn't eat no more... I swallowed hard as I put my spoon slowly on the table. "Don't you like the food?" Vanessa asked and I couldn't speak. I just shook my head. "I... uhm..." I coughed loudly as I removed her hand. "I just remembered something.." I said trying to focus on the plate and forget about the whole bunch of people staring at me.

I want a revenge so I sneaked my arm under the table and put it on her thigh. Poor thing she was wearing a skirt. Now it was her turn to drop the spoon. "Dila you also remembered something..." her father stated smirking, clearly he understands what's happening. "No-" she was blushing so much as I squeezed her thigh. "I think I need to-" she didn't complete as she ran to our bedroom.

"It's better to check on her." I said adjusting myself. "The doctor said to rest guys!" Her mother shouted and I heard the whole male society in the dining room coughing loudly.

I went inside and couldn't find Dila, I walked to the closet, she looked at me. "Don't come near me!" She threatened looking around. "Well you started!" I whined as I laughed. She was so nervous, she glanced at me. "I don't have a control over my hormones! How could you do that to me!" She sighed loudly.

"You started it! I need a cold shower now! Again!" I groaned and she looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked her. "I..." she didn't speak, she ran to me and smashed her lips on mine.

When we were out of breathe, she looked at me pouting! "Your child is messing with my hormons!" She was on the average of crying. "It's okay babe..," I wiped her cheek. "No it's not! I want something but stupid hormones..." I smiled at how childish we look right now. I wonder what the baby gender will be...

We heard a loud nock on the door. "Ms. Dila, it's an emergency!" Logan was yelling. We walked to the door and opened it. "Ms. Dila, please... there is alot of things going on in the company and we need our CEO!" He said stressing out. "We need you, please!" He was begging right now.

"I don't want to be the CEO of Black's series." Dila whispered. "But I hope you accept this my dear." Her father approached us. "This was my wish, please." Her dad grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Okay dad, as you wish." She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I'll get prepared." She told Logan as she walked back to the closet.

I walked after her and gave her her suit jacket. Then I gave her sport shoes. "You are pregnant... don't wear highheels." I kissed her head, she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Could you help me?" She asked and I stared at her. "I mean, I know you don't want money or anything but I really am scared, I think it's a huge company for me to lead and I need you-" I stopped her blabbering by kissing her soft lips. "Of course I would help my wife." I rested my forehead on hers. I stared into her blue eyes...

"What would I do without you..." she whispered. "I love you..." she added before pecking my lips. "Get dressed... we have work to do." She grinned.

~At the company:

We walked in together, Logan headed first. When we went into the conference room. We sat beside each other and Logan started giving us files. I would read one and approve or disapprove... Dila would sign it.

She was reading a file and I gave her one saying my approval on it. "Why did Logan gave me this file!" She whined giving it to me. "What is it?" I asked her looking through it. "I don't know, the whole papers are wrong... Logan!" She yelled and he walked in fast. "What kind of file is this?" She exclaimed at him angry.

"Calm down babe... I'll see what's wrong with it." I assured her. "Mr. Hawk, I'll do it-"

"Then you should have done it from the beginning, get out! Bring me the director parts, all of them." She talked loudly trying her best to stay calm. Logan nodded and walked out.

"Dila... you okay?" I asked her and she took a deep breathe. "I am trying to be okay!" She drank some water and took a deep breathe. "Why am I angry?!" She asked the air infrontof her... 'I just feel like killing someone right now... I need to calm down if you just think of anything else instead like food. What do you want to eat? I really can't focus... I want something salty, I just feel it.' She was talking to herself which was the cutest thing I ever seen.

"Dila?" I called waving my hand infront of her. "I want something salty." She announced looking at me innocently. "Ok. I can bring you something." I said and walked outside. I went to the cafeteria and ordered potatoes. I also thought she might use some mayo and pickles again.

When I got back I heard people inside the conference room. They were shouting, I walked in and saw Dila putting her head in her hands while they were in a chaos. "Hey! What's wrong?" I asked before putting the tray infront of Dila. "The payment are late." An employee said.

"Also no one got his salary." A girl said. "There should be promotions and yet there wasn't." Another said. "What about the raise! Mr. Black promised for a raise." I looked at Logan who noted everything.

"Alright, Mr. Black died and we are trying to do everything fast, give us some time... I'll handle it." I said and Logan took them out. I stared at Dila who was eating fast. "Slow down babe, you'll choke!" I said and she only smiled continuing to eat without stopping.

"Let's first give the employee their raise and salary." I suggested and saw Logan walk inside. "Okay, let me talke to the financial part... bring them in here." Dila ordered Logan who just nodded and went out.

"I think it's suites you being a CEO..." I smirked at her, she stared thinking. "If you are saying being mean to the employees and arrogant then-" she smirked at me looking serious. "I am ready to be mean and arrogant to you." She suggested and I shook my head no afraid. "I meant being a boss makes you sexy!" I tried to come up with anything but that was the only thing I could say which made everything worse...

~*~*~*~*~*~♡~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So how is it so far...?

The story is coming to an end guys, I am already writing the Epilogue...
Final chapter is 20...

Ps: I didn't edit this part so well, so I am truly very sorry for my countless mistakes...

So till next chapter... wait for it guys💜💜💜

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 117K 55
New release! (( This book is a sneak peek at what is now available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle Unlimited! There are 5 chapters available for you to...
19.4K 1.1K 14
Surely it was cupid's mistake... or atleast they thought so- Ehan Ranawat & Nivedita Bhattacharya, the once_upon_a_time college sweethearts now turne...
125K 2.2K 30
You're getting married to the love of your life but what happens when you saw her cheating on you before your wedding and said that she will break up...
3.5K 82 23
"How am I supposed to trust him again?" Roger Thomas and Annalise Harrison were a normal couple. They loved each other like any other young couple...