Her Game

By Geeky_LittleBookworm

Self Insert Elena Gilbert Story. Crossover with Teen Wolf, Lucifer and the Avengers When Maddison Newton go... More

Part One Face claim etc
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Yay!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Hey Guys
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Part Two Face Claims
Last but not least
Chapter Fourteen
Quick question
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Question
Chapter Nineteen
Change
Chapter Twenty
New Order Of Updating
Chapter Twenty One
Part 3 Face Claims and that Jazz
Masquerade - The Outfits
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Celebration
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Part Four Face Claims etc
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Q&A
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four - The Revolution
Short Bonus Chapter - Ellie
Short Bonus Chapter - Kai
Short Bonus Chapter - Thomas
Short Bonus Chapter - Klaus
Short Bonus Chapter - Kol
Short Bonus Chapter - Lucifer
Short Bonus Chapter - Stiles/Void
Short Bonus Chapter - Finale

Chapter Nine

14K 591 103
By Geeky_LittleBookworm

'You what?!' Kol yells and I flinch slightly, I knew I wouldn't get a very good reaction but I'm hoping I'll be able to get them to understand.

'She was going to kill all of you and that would've ended the whole vampire race.' I say quietly and none of the Originals look at me.

'She did it to save you' Thomas speaks up while Bonnie and Caroline take my hands comfortingly, as Enzo stands next to Thomas protective of both me and Bonnie. Tyler and Jeremy stand on either side of the girls ready to attack if need be.

'Well she shouldn't have made that decision because she's lying, mother would never do that' Elijah snaps making Bonnie flinch also.

'I knew you were smart Elijah but naïve? That's a new one' I roll my eyes to hide the pain I feel and we teleport away after I've spoken.

'It could've gone worse' Tyler speaks up as we walk towards the treehouse.

Everyone rolls their eyes in sync and I can't help but laugh.

'We've got each other and that's what matters' Bonnie says and Caroline nods her head feverishly in agreement.

Everyone starts going in but I hold Bonnie and Enzo back, ignoring their confused looks.

'I made you leave Elijah, your mate. I'm sorry guys.' I say rubbing my tattoo subconsciously.

'Myself and Enzo agree, they were out of line. Besides I would sacrifice anything to keep you out of harm Ellie' Bonnie says sweetly before her and her mate goes inside but I stay outside frowning. 

This is exactly what I didn't want, Bonnie sacrificing everything for the stupid doppelganger, fuck I just insulted myself.

I'm going for a walk, be back later.

I tell the group and I get a chorus of replies with a small number of grumbles from Thomas bless him.

I make my way to the Mystic Grill and order myself a drink, not noticing a certain Salvatore sitting at the bar next to me.

'Aren't you a little young to be drinking gorgeous' A familiar voice snaps me out of my reverie and I smirk slightly turning to face the vampire.

'Aren't you a little old to be hitting on me Salvatore?' I smirk at him and his eyes narrow making me chuckle as I down my drink leaving cash beside it.

'I'm not a replacement for Kathrine Damon, don't try it....besides....I'm taken'

I leave laughing slightly at his gobsmacked face and I quickly make my way to Thomas's house, I stay there most nights rather then at the Gilberts. I can't face them every night knowing I can't stop their deaths.

I'm hoping Jeremy won't kill me.

****

'Well done Elijah' Klaus scoffed as they made their way back to his apartment.

'I didn't realise your mate was a liar Niklaus' Elijah snapped, still upset slightly at the news of his mothers death.

'Have you considered she was telling the truth?' Klaus said quietly looking at Kol who hadn't said a word.

'I don't want to, thanks' the younger vampire snapped before flashing off to drain some humans.

'You better find her Elijah because unlike you and Kol I believe my mate, you've scared her off and I want her back'

****

*1 month after the crash*

'Have fun today' Thomas tells me as I pull one of his shirts on after a heavy make out session.

'Mmmmm the canon starts, how exciting' I say sarcastically but I flash him a small smile as I put on a pair of mid-thigh shorts that have Thomas's scent all over them. 'Do you think I have enough of you scent on me that will tell the Salvatore's to fuck off?' I ponder quietly looking at my curled hair in the mirror.

I look more like Katherine than OG Elena but I honestly prefer it that way. I haven't seen Damon since that night at the bar but Thomas has said that his scent is fresh in the forest so he's been sticking around.

After the crash.... Jeremy and Tyler decided to go on a spontaneous adventure around the states and I get a phone call every day from Jeremy but I think he's finding it difficult, especially as he knows that I knew it was going to happen.

'He doesn't blame you Ellie' Thomas says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I put on a vervain necklace.

'Tyler and him have been gone for a whole month, every day I have to lie to Mrs Lockwood, not that I particularly care about her...she can go fuck herself for all I care....' I scoff in disgust at the werewolf's atrocious mother. 'I'm just worried about him Tommy...'

'He'll be okay Ellie, he's stronger than you know' Thomas says gently as he spins me around to face him.

'I wish you were enrolled at school....ah the chaos would be hilarious' I give a small smile and he tilts his head slightly thinking.

'I think you cause enough chaos without my help El' He chuckles softly leaning down to kiss me when Jenna comes into the room.

'Ah no I don't need to see that Ellie' She laughs and I shake my head fondly as Thomas groans slightly at the interruption. 'Don't you get grumpy with me Mr Vampire, I can still kick your ass if I need to'

I told Jenna during the summer about the supernatural, I'm not making the same mistake as bloody Elena.

'Yes Madam' Thomas mutters quietly, his Irish accent coming through thick making me swoon a little. 

'Jenna you have a proposal, presentation thing at work, don't you? Hair down by the way' I tell her and she rushes downstairs to grab her bag.

'Thanks Ellie!'

'You aunt terrifies me, the only human to achieve that' Thomas smiles as he takes my hand to go to his car outside.

'Yeah you're not the only one' I grimace slightly and give Jenna a hug goodbye as I go outside to Thomas's car.

The boy has good taste in cars, let's just say that.

We don't talk about much on the journey, and soon we arrive outside of school.

'Have fun El' He calls out, speeding away quickly making me frown in confusion.

'What was that about?' Bonnie asks coming over to us and Caroline giggles quietly.

'Care spill' I glare slightly at her as we go into school.

'Thomas has a surprise for you' Is all she says and I shake my head smiling, boy do I love that boy.

'How are you feeling about Elijah Bonnie?' I ask quietly and she gives me a sad smile.

'No contact, I assume the other Mikaelsons haven't said anything yet?' She asks and I shake my head, a smirk coming onto my face when I see a certain Ripper compelling the admissions lady.

I wink at Bonnie and she smirks back at me as Caroline chuckles quietly.

Ready girls? Time to play with Stefan Salvatore.

Don't mind if I do.

I wrinkle my nose at Caroline's comment.

Ew gross Care! 

Come on Ellie I know you and Thomas have done worse.

Her laughs echo loudly in my head and Bonnie just rolls her eyes smirking.

'Hold up. Who's this?' Bonnie says playing the whole innocent baby witch act perfectly.

'All I see is back' Caroline adds, trying to hold in her fits of giggles.

'It's a hot back' I smirk slightly but internally gag because I got Thomas and that hot Irish ass is all I need.

'Mmmm no doubt about that Ellie' Bonnie says and Caroline nods her agreement.

'What do you fancy for lunch?' I ask innocently 'I could just rip into a juicy steak'

Caroline finally breaks and gives a loud snort at my comment making Bonnie burst out laughing when Stefan visibly stiffens.

We walk to class and I shake my head in amusement, deliberately avoiding the corridor in which Stefan wants to ambush me.

'Ellie I can't believe you said that' Caroline laughs and I just shake my head.

'I fully intend to have fun with this.' I snigger slightly as we take our seats in history, oooh I wonder if I could just kill Tanner instead of Damon?

Stefan's staring at you, gosh he's creepy

Thanks Care, I know its so weird.

I plug my earphones in and turn my music up to the max, ignoring the new student that Tanner is introducing.

"Choke me like you hate me but you love me, low key wanna date me when you fuck me."

I turn around enough to see Stefan's face turn white as a sheet as he clears his throat and looks out the window.

'Little baby vampire can't handle my music' I snigger so quietly only he would hear it.

Gosh I'm glad Etherea gave me my past phone with my music on, otherwise I might've cried.

'Miss Gilbert!'

My earphones get tugged out of my ears and the music gets turned off.

'Yes?' I ask innocently looking up at him and his face turns purple with anger.

Damn I didn't know someone could turn that colour, I guess you really do learn something new every day.

'Did you hear a word I said?!' he bellows at me and I just roll my eyes.

'Something boring and unimportant that I couldn't give a shit about?' I say looking at my nails, smirking when I hear sniggers erupt around the room.

'I made exceptions-'

I look up at him sending him a cold glare as I hold up my hand causing him to stop talking.

'Perhaps you should stop being a bastard by bringing up the death of my parents and maybe actually do something useful like getting hit by a car?' I say the last bit quietly and I wonder if I was too harsh?

Eh I don't care.

Tanner gives me another glare before going back to teaching and I hear a familiar voice in my ear.

'You know El, that was really quite rude'

I turn around to see Thomas sitting next to me with a mischievous grin on his face.

'Thomas! How-what?!' I splutter quietly as he just winks at me.

Class finally ends and I wrap Thomas in a massive hug, happy that my boyfriend is here as well.

'I've masked my scent so Stefan thinks I'm a normal human' he whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes smiling.

'This'll be fun.' I grin as I link my hands with Thomas and loop my arm through Caroline's arm as she links her arm with Bonnie.

'Wanna go to the grill?' Bonnie asks trying to act innocent but I smirk at her ulterior motives. 'Caroline you know what to do'

'Aye aye captain' She chirps happily and Thomas just burts out laughing, Bonnie and I soon following.

'What? When have you ever said that Care?' He snorts and I giggle quietly at the two, that act so much like brother and sister its nice.

'Brother dearest don't assume you know everything about me' She tries to keep a straight face before failing completely.

We split off to go to the Grill, myself and Thomas arriving first.

'Alright who do you want? Bourbon or Bambi?' I ask Thomas and he tilts his head slightly thinking before grinning.

'Bourbon, I think that'll be the most fun. Besides him and Bambi are going to want to go after my girl and I've got to show them who she belongs to' He says with a small smile on his face and I give him small peck on the lips which causes him to pull me towards him with his hand on my waist.

'Alright break it up, there are babies ad children in here' Bonnie says coming up to the table with Stefan and Caroline.

'That's not a nice way to refer to Salvatore here is it? I'm sure he isn't a baby in every way' I say giving him a fake smile and he gives me a confused look but I can see something in his eyes that tells me he knows something is up.

'Ellie this is Stefan, Stefan this is Ellie and her boyfriend Thomas' Caroline introduces us and Thomas links our hands in a very obvious way.

'Ah...how nice to meet you' Stefan says looking like a kicked puppy as he looks at Thomas and I's conjoined hands.

'So Stefan, tell us about yourself' Caroline says and I smirk slightly as Thomas brings me a milkshake from the bar.

'Thanks love' I say to him and I see Stefan frown as my accent wavers slightly, I can't help the British accent that comes through sometimes.

'I was born in Mystic Falls but moved when I was young, now I'm back and living with my uncle.' Stefan says and he doesn't move his eyes from my face which is creepy to say the least.

Thomas lets out a soft growl and the ripper finally looks away.

More boring conversation later, I've eaten a plate of cheesy chips and some ice cream, that's the most exciting thing that has happened. Well apart from the small jabs that Thomas keeps on taking at Stefan.

'Are you going to the party tomorrow Stefan?' Bonnie asks, boredom showing in her tone. Probably wanting to get back to Enzo, I wonder how he's been recently.

'Are you going' Stefan asks me and I shake my head.

'Nope. Thomas and I are finishing our Fast and Furious marathon' I say leaning my head on my boyfriend's shoulder and he strokes my arm softly.

'Again Ellie? I swear you do that every month' Caroline wrinkles her nose slightly and I laugh.

'What like you and I watch 50 first dates every month?' I say to her and Thomas snorts slightly.

'Hey you love it Thomas, you cried at it the first time' Bonnie chuckles as she reminds him and he glares at her.

'No I didn't' He mutters as he turns his face into my hair.

'Sorry darling but you did' I tell him gently and he grazes his mouth across my neck behind my hair and I shiver a little, ignoring the glare from Stefan.

'Um so we have to go' I say quickly, throwing down a 50-dollar bill on the table as Stefan's eyes widen at the money.

'They are just going to make out' Caroline sniggers as we quickly leave.

We make it to my house and happily find it empty, w go up to my room and I shake my head at him.

'I think he knows I'm yours now' I laugh quietly.

'Maybe some visual evidence too?' Thomas mutters and he traps me against my door.

'Maybe...just to be sure'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 18
Being reincarnated into a new universe, learning about the supernatural, dealing with murder, love and betrayal. Nope..... this was not on my 2023 bi...
710K 23.4K 40
Waking up in The Vampire Diaries? Oh shit. Being Bonnie Bennett, the judgemental witch? Double-shit. Well fuck it, it's my life now.
20.1K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
428K 10.5K 20
I died in my universe. I was brought back into the universe of The Vampire Diaries. All I know is that I'm going to kill, torture and save people. I...