Love of a Mother

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when... More

Marcellus
Mikael
Memories
Mates
Re-Posal
Mother- Son Day
Klaroline Wedding
Bahamas
Beach Day
Party
Fun Party
Pregnant?!
Linked?
Bennett Witch
Goodbye, My Sons
Chambre De Chasse
Reunited
Alone Time
Stebekah Wedding

Party

1.7K 46 1
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
It has been two weeks, since I found out Marcellus is alive. All of us have been through the plan a million times, six days ago. Nik is the one that gets close to Marcellus, and get into his inner circle. Nik has gotten close with Marcellus, and is finally in the inner circle. I couldn't be the one that gets into the inner circle, cause I would tell Marcellus the truth. Which I probably would, seeing as I am his mother.

Anyway, I woke up, and Nik was still sleeping. I quietly got out of bed, and went into the closet. I put on my jeans, my red crop top, and my black heels. I quietly left our room, and went downstairs. As I was passing through the foyer, someone rang the doorbell. I went to the door, and opened it.

There stood a vampire, he was young, he said, " Does Klaus Mikaelson live here?"

I said, " He does. What can I do for you?"

He said, " This is for Klaus. Marcel said to bring his siblings."

I nodded, and took the envelope. The vampire sped away. I closed the front door, and turned around. Everyone was in the foyer, and looked at me. Nik said, " Who was that?"

I said, " Some Vampire. He gave me this for you. Apparently, Marcellus said to bring your siblings."

I handed him the envelope, and he opened it and read it. Elijah said, " What is it, Niklaus?"

Nik said, " Marcel had invited us to a party, he is hosting at the Compound."

Kat, Bekah, and I squealed. Kat said, " We are going to need dresses. We haven't been to a party, since Rome ten years ago."

Bekah said, " We are going shopping."

Nik said, " Wait. Are you sure you can handle being in the same place as him, Caroline?"

I said, " Yes. I won't tell him anything about us raising him, or anything like that. I promise."

He nodded, and I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Nik came into the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. He said, " Are you sure about this tonight?"

I said, " Yes. I'm sure. You will be there with me, so there's nothing to worry about."

He nodded, and I pecked his lips. I said, " Us girls are going to the mall. See you later."

I walked out of the kitchen, and the girls were in the foyer. We walked out of the house, and Kat said, " Which car?"

I said, " Nik's."

I jingled the keys in my hand, and the girls smirked. We went to Nik's Black Jaguar and got in. I started driving to the mall, outside of town.

Kat said, " Your evil."

I said, " He won't mind if we borrow his car."

Bekah said, " He would get pissed at any of us if we drive his car, but not you. He never gets mad at you."

I said, " That only because he knows I'm right, most of the time, and he knows I will do whatever I want, wether he likes it or not."

They nodded, and we arrived at the mall. We got out, and went inside. We went into a couple shops, then stopped for some lunch, then shopped some more. We found gowns for all three of us.

After we shopped, we drove back to the house.

We got out of the car and grabbed out bags. We went inside to the foyer. Nik was standing there, with his arms crossed.

Kat said, " You're busted."

Bekah said, " Try not to break anything."

I laughed, and the girls went upstairs. I said, " Shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?"

He said, " Why did you take my car? You have your own car."

I said, " I like driving yours. You are the one that let me drive it."

He said, " I let you drive it twice, and you always take my car."

I sighed and said, " Nik. You told me that I can drive it whenever I want. So, I wanted to drive it, so I did. Its just a car."

He said, " You're lucky, I love you."

I said, " I love you. Now we have a party to get ready for."

He nodded and said, " I will be up in a bit. I just have to talk with Elijah."

I nodded, and went upstairs.

I got a shower and then put on my dress. It was light blue, with black lace, and strapless. I put on some eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner. I curled my hair, and put on the bracelet Nik had given me thirty years ago. It was a diamond bracelet.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the room. Nik was tying his tie, and turned around and looked at me.

I put on my black heels, and he said, " You look gorgeous, my love."

I looked at him and noticed he was having trouble tying his tie. I walked over to him, and tied it for him.

I said, " You never learned to tie a tie."

He said, " Why would I need to learn that, when I have you?"

I laughed and said, " We should go."

He said, " Before we go. I need to tell you something."

I said, " What is it?"

He said, " Rebekah and Stefan are going to miss half of the party."

I said, " What do you mean?"

He said, " Rebekah and Stefan will be at the first half of the party, but not the end. They are going to the cemetery to make sure the witch does her spell."

I said, " What spell is that?"

He said, " To find the witch. Once the locator spell is finished, Rebekah and Stefan will go get the witch. We need to keep Marcellus occupied."

I said, " How are we going to keep him occupied? We never were able to keep his attention for so long, when he was human. He always wondered off and did his own thing."

He said, " I'm sure, we can keep him occupied. We are his parents."

I said, " We can't tell him about us, remember."

He said, " I know, love. We will just talk with him and have some drinks. Keep him occupied long enough for Rebekah and Stefan to get the witch."

I sighed and said, " Alright."

He pecked my lips and he said, " You're wearing the bracelet."

I said, " Yeah. You were the one that gave it to me."

He said, " I haven't seen you wear it, since we got here."

I said, " I just wanted to wear it. Lets go."

He nodded and we walked out of our room, and went downstairs. Everyone was waiting in the foyer.

Kat was wearing a black, dress with a slit in the leg, and barely even covers the top. Bekah is wearing a red and White lace, off the shoulder gown.

Kol said, " Darling, don't you look nice."

He kissed my hand, and I heard Nik lightly growl. Kol always likes to antagonize Nik, and I usually go along with it.

We walked outside of the house, and went to the cars. Kol, Nik and I went in Nik's car. Elijah, and Kat went in Kat's car. Bekah and Stefan went in Stefan's car. We then drove to the compound.

We arrived at the compound, and got out of the car. We went to the doors, and Nik held his arm out for me, and I took it.

Kol said, " What about me, darling?"

I rolled my eyes, and said, " I figured you compelled a girl."

He said, " Didn't have time to choose one."

I laughed and he held his arm out for me. I hooked my other arm in Kol's. I had both Nik, and Kol on both sides of me.

We walked into the house, and to the ballroom.

There was a bunch of vampires here. We went over to the bar, and got drinks. Kol said, " Incoming."

I looked and there was Marcellus walking over to us. I took a sip of my drink, and Marcellus said, " Klaus. Good to see you."

Nik said, " Marcel."

Marcellus said, " Are these are sister, and your brother?"

I said, " I'm not his sister."

Marcellus said, " I'm sorry. Well, I'm Marcel."

I said, " I'm Caroline. This idiot is Kol."

Kol said, " Nice meeting you, mate."

Kol walked off and found some girl to dance with. Rebekah, Stefan, Kat, and Elijah came and got drinks at the bar. Nik said, " Marcel. This is my sister, Rebekah, and My brother Elijah. That's Katerina, Elijah's wife, and Stefan is Rebekah's boyfriend."

Marcel said, " Nice meeting you. Klaus told me a bunch of things about yous."

Stefan said, " All good things, I hope."

Marcel and Stefan laughed. I finished my drink, and the bartender refilled my glass. This was going to be a long night. Elijah took Kat to dance, and Stefan and Bekah went to dance. Nik, and I drank, and talked with Marcellus. It was sort of nice talking with him, getting to know what he did in the past century.

An hour later, I seen Rebekah, and Stefan sneak out of the party. Marcellus said, " Caroline, would you like to dance?"

He held his hand out for me, and I took it. I said, " I would love to."

I smiled, and we walked to the dance floor, and we danced.

Rebekah's POV
We snuck out of the party, and went to the cemetery. The witch, Sophie was setting up the spell. She said, " Is Marcel occupied?"

I said, " Yes. Now, get on with the spell."

The witch said, " I will. One condition, You people have to kill Marcel."

Stefan and I laughed. The witch was confused. Stefan said, " That's never going to happen. Didn't Klaus, Elijah or Caroline tell you?"

She said, " Tell me what?"

I said, " Marcel is protected by my family."

She said, " Why?"

I said, " Caroline and Klaus had rescued Marcel. They both raised him, and are his parents. So, you see you will do this spell, and Marcel will always live. That's the way it is. He is protected, and if anyone goes after him, you will die in the process."

Sophie said, " Then why can't you tell him to tell us where Davina is?"

Stefan said, " He doesn't have his memories. For some reason, when the Mikaelsons, and Caroline left this city a hundred years ago, and they thought he was dead. His memories of them is no longer there."

Sophie said, " A witch must've did a memory blocking spell."

I said, " Didn't happen. We had a few witches already try to see if a spell was blocking his memory, he doesn't have a spell blocking his memory. We will find a way to get his memory back."

The witch nodded, and started the spell. Once the spell was done, Stefan took the map, and looked at it. Sophie said, " We're done. Just come back with Davina."

I said, " Not going to happen."

I snapped the witches neck, and killed her. Stefan said, " Did you have to snap her neck?"

I said, " Yes. Nik told me that this Davina is pretty powerful, and why the witches want her. They want her for a harvest ritual, and I don't like when people try and kill children."

Stefan said, " Alright. She is in St. Anne's Church."

I nodded, and we flashed to the church. We searched the lower floor of the church, and didn't see the girl. We went upstairs to the attic, and opened the door. The girl was drawing, but once she seen us, she stopped, and put her hands up in defense. She was no older than 18.

Stefan and I slowly walked into the room, and I said, " We aren't here to hurt you. We promise. We just wanted to talk."

The girl said, " Who are you?"

I said, " I'm Rebekah Mikaelson, this is Stefan. You must be Davina."

She nodded, and said, " How do I know I can trust you?"

I said, " You don't. Just talk with us, and you can decided wether to trust us after we talk."

She said, " Fine. Let's talk."

We nodded, and Stefan said, " First off, why are you up here?"

Davina said, " Marcel saved me from those witches. He brought me here, so they don't find me. I can sense when a witch is using magic, someone just used magic a little bit ago. I guess that was you two."

Stefan said, " Yes. Don't worry the witch that did the spell, is dead. We killed her, so no one knows you are here."

She said, " Thank you. Those witches are trying to kill me for the harvest. It's a fake ritual, and it doesn't even work. They say the girls get resurrected, but it doesn't happen. They are just murdering four witches, every couple of centuries. I'm sure, you didn't want to talk about me. So, why did you come here?"

I said, " You're a smart girl. We wanted to talk about Marcel."

She said, " What about him?"

Stefan said, " Well more like what powerful thing is in this city, that Marcel possibly knows about. Do you know what that would be?"

She looked down, and said, " I'm not supposed to tell anyone."

I said, " You can tell us."

She said, " I can't. He has some hold over Marcel, and he told me not to tell anyone or he will kill Marcel."

I said, " He. Who is he? Marcel won't get hurt. Don't worry."

She said, " I can't."

I said, " You're afraid of him. Is it a vampire?"

She said, " He is a vampire, that hunts vampires."

No. It can't be. I said, " You don't need to tell us anymore. Are you stuck here?"

She said, " No. I just choose not to leave. I don't want those witches to kill me."

I said, " Alright. We might see you again."

She said, " Okay. Goodbye."

Stefan and I nodded, and flashed out of there. We flashed to the house, and waited for the others to get home.

Caroline's POV
Marcellus, and I were dancing. He said, " Have we met before?"

I said, " No."

He said, " It just seems like we met before. Same with Klaus's siblings."

I said, " Well, I'm sure I would be able to remember a face like that."

We laughed, and Nik came over. He said, " May i dance with Caroline?"

Marcellus said, " Sure."

Marcellus went and danced with another girl, and Nik danced with me. He said, " Are you alright, my love?"

I said, " I'm fine. It's just hard. He told me that it feels like he knew us. Maybe there is something still there in his memory."

He said, " A small piece, but he still doesn't know who we are. Hopefully, we find out why that is."

I said, " Hopefully, soon."

He nodded, and we danced. We kept our eyes on Marcellus, and made sure he didn't disappear.

Two hours later, the party as over. Nik, and I drove to the house, with Kol. Elijah and Kat, headed back to the house, thirty minutes ago.

We arrived at the house, and got out of the car. We walked inside, and everyone is in the living room. We went and sat down on the couches.

Nik said, " What did you find out, Rebekah?"

Rebekah said, " Davina. We found her. She is just a kid."

Stefan said, " That's not all. Tell them."

Rebekah said, " Its Mikael."

Elijah said, " What about him? He has been desiccated in a box for the last eleven years."

Rebekah said, " Well, he's not."

I said, " Did you physically see him?"

She said, " No. Davina told me that the powerful being is a Vampire that hunts vampires. Over the thousand years, that we lived, we never seen a vampire hunt vampires, except Mikael. He is the only one, we know of."

Kat said, " If he is alive. What is he doing in New Orleans?"

Stefan said, " He has some hold over Marcel."

I said, " If he has a hold over Marcellus, that means he could've compelled Marcellus. Think about it, Originals can compel anyone, including Vampires. So, Mikael is able to compel Vampires, too."

Kol said, " Thats possible. We have to find Mikael, and kill him. Since none of us, can override compulsion from an Original. Where's this witch?"

Stefan said, " St. Anne's Church."

I said, " We will talk with her Tomorrow. It was a long night, and I want to go to sleep."

They nodded, and I went upstairs. I went into our room, and changed into one of Nik's shirts. I laid down on the bed, and Nik soon came into the room. He changed into his pajama pants, and laid down behind me. He put his arm on my waist, and said, " Whats wrong?"

I turned around, and faced him. I put my hand on Nik's neck, and started playing with his hair. I said, " If Mikael is alive, who let him out? I thought he couldn't get out."

Nik said, " It was set that way. He wasn't supposed to be able to get out. Someone had to of let him out."

I said, " Who?"

He said, " I don't know. Let's just get some sleep, and we can talk about this tomorrow."

I nodded, and pecked his lips. He laid on his back, and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest, and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.5K 51
This entire city was poison-filled trash and vultures who lurked around and attacked my life, and the lives of my children, as they all tried to hide...
6.1K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...
23K 594 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...
84.1K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...