I Like U (JenLisa)

By Jenchulichaeng023

Common story of "best" "friends" who fall in love for each other. Lisa is a BISEXUAL but she tries to hide it... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapeter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ⚠️🔞
Chapter 24 ⚠️🔞
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 29

629 25 3
By Jenchulichaeng023

Lisa's POV

I'm currently at ice cream shop, because i need to use a restroom and beside, this the only option i have.

I approached a staff and asked.

Lisa : Ahmm excuse me? Do you know where can i find the restroom? *asking to one staff at the store*

Staff : Ahhm, yes ma'am just ...

While she is explaining where the hell the restroom, someone caught my attention.

That voice ...

I never forget that ...

I immediately turn where the voice came from ...

I was stunned by what I saw ... 

Even when her beauty never fades ...

That damn plumpy cheeks that i use to squeze!!! i miss her so much!!!

She's in a hurry, running and its look like shes chasing someone.

-------

"Come back here?! Stop running!! Give me back my phone!!!!" *someone that have a plumpy cheeks*

-------------

She run fast in my direction, reason for her to lose control and directly fall down into me ....

*bloooggss*

Everything seems turn slow while we both falling down at the ground  ....

I feel like the clock stop, my heart beat beats abnormaly!!

Little space was left between our faces, i can clearly see now her beautiful eyes.

Theres nothing run in my mind.

"I miss her so much" 

Third Person's POV

After two years ....

This will be their first meet again.

Lisa was lying on the floor while Jennie was on top of her and they staring on each other

Traces in the eyes of the tallest girl that she misses her ex-girlfriend while the feline traces a mix emotions in her eyes.

They stared to each other for a moment.

later on, someone approached them, reason for them to stopped staring at each other and immediately stand up.

"Babe? *shock on what he saw*  I-i t-thought you were j-just behind me." 

Even Lisa was shocked at what she saw and heard, she was momentarily stunned, but, didn't last long, cause she just act normal.

Lisa : Ohh, Hanbin? Aahhm, Hi?.. Long time no see bro. *smiled and extended her hand for the handshake*

Hanbin : Bro??? Where have you been? Why you show up just now? It's been two years.

Instead of shaking hands, Hanbin just pull and hug Lisa.

Jennie was just stunned and doesn't seem know what's going on, she couldn't believe.

The pictures, which she had just looked everyday at the phone, was now in front of her.

Lisa's POV

The moment I can freely embrace in my arms the woman I love? Nothing runs through my mind, I just don't want to end this moment.

But, that moment didn't last long ....

"Babe? *we looked at each other* I-i t-thought you were j-just behind me." 

My brain stuck for a moment and it's look like she can't process the word BABE!!

'BABEE??? What?? Are they dating??!' in my though

I was shocked at what I heard and saw, for the second time, the first time was with Kai, and now?? Hanbin? but, I don't want them to know that I'm shocked.

I just asked and act normal.

Lisa : Ohh, Hanbin? Aahhm, Hi?.. Long time no see bro. *i smiled and extended my hand for the handshake*

Hanbin : Bro??? Where have you been? Why you show up just now? It's been two years. *He ignores my hand instead he hugged me*

And my nini is just silently staring i don't exactly know whats going on in her mind.

I let go on Hanbin's hug.

Lisa : It's a long story bro, ahh, by the way, i'm in a hurry though i want to have a mini chit chat with you guys but i can't, i really have to go.

Hanbin : Aiishh!! kahit kelan ka talaga!! Your deceit.

I laugh and do a bro handshake with Hanbin, and ...  I kissed Jennie on the cheek

I waved at them and started walking away from them....

Jennie's POV

I want to slap myself to wake up to the fact that the woman I love is in front of me, i don't know whats happening to me why seem i cant speak in front of her.

Hanbin and Lisa make a handshake while she kissed me, after a while she bid a goodbye.

As i looked at Lisa walking away, i can't explain what to feel.

I just gasped at what happened, I was just staring at my lili as she walked away and she suddenly turned around and said this.

Lisa : I'm happy for the both of you. *she smiled, and continue walking again*

Hanbin and I were both surprised by what Lisa said.

Jennie : Why did you call me babe? *I asked irritable*

Hanbin : Relax, i'm sorry i didn't mean anything, yun naman talaga nakasanayang tawag ko sayo at isa pa, hindi ko alam na si Lisa na pala yung kasama mo.

I just rolled my eyes to her 

-----------------------

Chaeyoung's POV

I am with Jisoo right now, walking going to parking area, now is the day for SuelRene's Anniversary Party, and the whole squad are invited, as we walk, someone suddenly blocked our way.

I didn't see who she/he is, but she dressed like a girl so it's a girl, obviously, I feel a bit annoyed but maybe she need help or what.

Jisoo : Hey! Excuse me? Do you need help???

Jisoo trying to ask her but she still didn't say anything, instead she handed me my album and pen.

"I guess she's just a normal fan girl, but she's weird, seeing her idol in person but didn't say anything, a totally weird.?" in my thoughts

After I sign the album I handed it back to her with my smile, I still can't see her face because her face covered with her hair, but still I gave her my big smile.

She silently get the album but her phone was on camera, the usually fangirl doing when they have a chance to meet their idols.

She place her arm on my shoulder and I saw Jisoo's face turn into moody one, but manage to act normal, I really know what's on my girls mind, I laugh on my thought.

I gave my best smile as she place the phone in front of us.

I wondered for a moment, i look at fangirl in the phone and she look so familiar.

I couldn't stand it anymore and I decided to looked her personally in her face.

My eyes widen as I familiarize her face.

Lisa : Chipmunk ... "Smile and playfully messed my hair"

I directly hugged her and my eyes automatically got teary eye, I hardly tapped her back and let go of the hug.

Lisa : Aaawwww!! What was that for?? Didn't you miss me??

Jisoo : Bro .. "they hug"

Lisa : I admit it, you both is the most strongest couple in the universe. "She smile"

I wipe my tears in my eyes.

Lisa : Yah!! Why are you crying?! Hindi kaba masaya na andito na ulit ako??

Rosie : What kind of question is that? Ofcourse I am so happy that you're here but I just can't believe, I thought you never come back again, where have you been??

Lisa : Aish!! It's a long story, by the way, where are you going??

Jisoo : In irene's place, try to remember what's special on this day.

Lisa : Irene?? Hmmm it's Saturday? And .... Ohhh it's their Anniversary??

Jisoo : Gosh! And yes they throw a party for the squad.

Lisa : Ohh! They used to do it, hmm. Okay,  had fun. "Smile"

Rosie : Yeah, wait.. I have an idea. Why don't you come? They still your friends, surprised them too. Ahhm Are you busy?

Lisa : No I'm not, but ...

Jisoo and I looked at each other and smile, we both grab Lisa's hands and push her to the car.

[A/N]

Hiiii?? Sorry for the super duper late update 🥺💕

Thankyou sa nga nag hintay ng update ko ... Labyu guys 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 90 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
255K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
137K 9.5K 73
His last year will be worst as hell.... His quiet life will put in danger... His happiness will turn to sacrifices.... His life will be ruined...
129K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...