Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

By hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... More

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Next Day: Ch.13
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Surprise: Ch.18

3.2K 70 11
By hh_2000

The next morning, Hermione woke up to a bright blueish light infront of her. She blinked a few times before she saw clearly. A patronus. "What is that?"Pansy groaned from the other side of the room. "Hope this reaches you well, but we need you at the burrow tonight, by 7. I sent you a letter which explains everything. It's gonna be a 3 night stay, so be prepared. Love you 'Mione, see ya"The patronus spoke in Ginny's voice. Hermione got up quickly, going through her truck and finding some outdoor clothing before rushing to the bathroom. It was already 12 so she had little time. The clothes she'd chosen were jeans and a grey woollen shirt.

After getting dressed, she left the bathroom and went to the door to grab her coat. As she was putting it on, she realized her 3 roommates were staring at her, wondering if she was going to explain. "I- I gotta go"She muttered, her cheeks blowing red before she exited the dorm. Seeing her rush out of the common room caught many eyes, wondering what was happening. "Go"Blaise snapped at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes, taking out his wand and causing a loud bang in the corner so people wouldn't notice him leave the room.

She ran to the Owlery and made it in time to see The Weasley owl land on the edge of the window. She grinned rushing over and taking the letter. She was so excited that she didn't hear the footsteps behind her.

You're probably here because of the patronus but oh well. We're having a huge dinner on the 17th, which is tomorrow evening, so you'll have a whole 25 hours to get comfortable. I asked Mum if I could invite you and she said she was gonna do it anyways. Bill, Phlegm and Charlie are coming. So it's gonna be a bit crowded, as always. So I'm not giving you a choice, Apparently Parvati is supposed to be coming, her and Ron have been 'talking'. And I'm no way I'm sharing a room alone with either her or Phlegm, so you have to be here before them so I can say the room is full. See you at 7,

Ginny

"Who's Phlegm?"Hermione heard behind her. She jumped, spinning around and glaring at the person behind her. She hit him with the letter, making him chuckle. "When'd you get here?"She snapped. "I was behind you the whole time"Draco rolled his eyes. "So who's Phlegm"He repeated. "It's Fleur Delacour, She's Ginny's sister in law. She isn't exactly pleasant to be around, always treats Ginny and I like kids, made fun of Molly's taste in music, and such. It was like 2-3 years ago Though, I feel sorta bad about now"Hermione explained to him. "So you're going for 3 days?"He questioned and she immediately knew what he was gonna say. "Don't throw a fit, it's only 3 days, no big deal"She said. "No big deal? May I remind you what-"He was saying but Hermione stomped on his foot to stop him from speaking. He glared at her but saw her looking behind him. "Something wrong?"Hermione asked, Draco turning to see who it was. "So you talk to Draco, the guy who bet on you, but not me, the one who tried to protect you?!"Pansy snarled. "Protect me as in taking Theo's side and making him seem innocent?"Hermione questioned, crossing her arms. "Just be honest Pans, you just wanted some money"Hermione rolled her eyes. "Is that all what matters to you? I'm telling you, I did it to protect you, Draco's just gonna mess around with you for a bit before leaving you like everyone else, like he did to me, Daphne, Astoria and Sally"Pansy snapped. "And Theo wasn't gonna do the same? You told me yourself he just wanted to shag, that's all I need to know that he's the one who's gonna ditch me" Hermione snarled. Pansy glared at her before shifting her vision to Draco. "You'll know I was telling the truth when he leaves" She snapped before turning around and storming off.

Draco heard Hermione mumble something before she headed to the window. "Why am I even talking to you?"She snapped at him. "Because I forced you to"He reminded her. "Then why is she thinking it's my fault?"She asked. "Because you haven't been talking to her for 3 days straight"Draco said. She glared at him over her shoulder, crumpling up the letter Ginny had sent her. She then closed her eyes and sighed. "I'm in the wrong aren't I? I should be ignoring you not her?" Hermione muttered. "I'm not complaining that you're not ignoring me but ya, you should talk to her"Draco said. "It's your fault"She told him, frowning slightly. "It is"He agreed.

Hermione left the owlery, only to run into Pansy on her 3rd step. She froze, wondering if Pansy had heard what she said. Hermione glanced behind her at Draco, only to look back and barely have a chance to look at her sister before being attacked by a hug. While Hermione was distracted by the hug, Pansy took her time to glare at Draco and stick the middle finger at him. "So you're going for 3 days?"Pansy questioned. "I'm leaving tonight"Hermione told her. "Why don't you go start packing, maybe tell Mum and Dad you're going, in case something happens"Pansy suggested. Hermione nodded, feeling the silent anger leak from Pansy. She headed down, knowing Draco was gonna get yelled at. And to be honest, she felt great about it. At least she knew Pansy actually cared.

"If I ever see her crying because you, I will make sure you end up in the hospital wing"Pansy threatened. "We're just Friends Pans, no big deal"He smirked, knowing that 'friends' was in their title. "I know that look of hers, you better be careful because I won't hesitate to push you out of that window"She snarled, pointing toward it. He rolled his eyes, walking past her and out of the owlery.

Hermione entered the common room, and found it nearly empty. Only one person was there and it was Theo. She ignored him of course, and was walking towards the girl dorms when she felt him grab her arm. "Mya just lemme talk-"He was saying but she snatched her arm away from him, pushing him away. "Fuck off"She snapped, turning on her heel as she walked away. "Why are you ignoring me? Draco's the one who bet you!"He yelled. "You bet on me as well! You only told me so I would stop talking to him!"She snarled. "I told you so you would watch your back!"He barked. "Why would you say it infront of everyone then? Infront of those brats who you know will make fun of me? You just wanted him to get mad so I would lose interest and see you as a hero. I know how your minds work, So don't try to pull this bullshit"She snapped. She stormed off to her room, annoyed.

3 hours later, she was done packing for her 3 day trip. With the help of Pansy and Astoria, she only had to bring 1 bag with her. It had 6 outfits, 2 fancy ones and 4 casual. She also brought 2 sets of pyjamas and only 2 books to read (she was quite disappointed but reminded herself she was going to talk to people and not just lazy around). Making sure everything was packed, she checked her watch to see the time. 4:30. "I have 2 hours and 30 minutes"She mumbled before looking around the room. Having showered before packing, she had time to spare with the people around her. Pansy and Astoria had went to hogsmead, saying they'll be back before her departure, so the time she had left was for the one and only-

"Malfoy, laugh one more time and I'll push you off the astronomy tower"She snapped. They were in the room of requirements, just looking around (They were in the room of hidden things) and a chair had nearly fallen on her, causing her to shriek. "Who knew a chair could be frightening"He smirked. "I hate you"She mumbled, walking past him, towards the smaller things in the room. "Why are we in here again?"He questioned. "Because There's nothing better to do"She said, holding up a box before opening it. "So looking at old crap is fun?"He asked. She glared at him over her shoulder. "I have something better to do then"He said, the smirk returning to his face. Before she could answer, he grabbed her wrist, dragging her out of the room and waiting for it to disappear before wishing for something else.

Hermione rolled her eyes, letting him pull her into the room. When she recognized the room, it was too late: He had already hung the key away. It was the room from yesterday. "Seriously"She snarled, hiding her wand from him, in the inside pocket of her jacket. "Don't worry, I won't take your wand"He smirked, walking towards her. "But there's no reason for a jacket"He added, undoing the button on her coat. She rolled her eyes once more, taking it off and placing it at the bed. After she walked back to him, she realized she'd just put her wand away from her. He seemed to notice her realization, so he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her. "You put it away by yourself"He smirked at her. "You tricked me into it"She glared at him, pressing her hands against his chest so he couldn't come closer. "Not my problem"He shrugged, averting one of his hands to the back of her neck, keeping her still enough to get a kiss.

"Shove off"She muttered a few seconds later, pushing him away. "You're telling me to shove off? Weren't you the one who didn't let go yesterday?"He questioned. "That was yesterday, I'm not in the mood"She said, making him let go of her before she walked over to the desk and look out the window. He could definitely tell something was wrong up. "Something bothering you?"He questioned, walking toward her. She didn't answer right away, sitting down first. She moved her hair out of her face before looking at him. "You obviously know I fought with Ron"She muttered. He nodded slowly, trying to push away his annoyance by hearing the name. "I don't know if I can go knowing he hates me" She explained. "Then don't go"He shrugged. "But I'll upset Ginny and Molly... and Harry and all of them. It's either I don't go because of him and ending up upsetting 8 people, or I go and have to deal with his feelings for 3 days"She muttered.

She bit her lip, waiting for a response before she realized who she was talking to. Draco Malfoy, someone who couldn't care less about the people she was talking about. "You know what, Never mind"She said quickly as she got off the desk. "What?"He questioned, surprised at her sudden action. "You obviously don't care, why would you, you Malfoys are rivals with them"She said in a low tone as she walked away quickly, heading to grab her jacket off the bed. When she was about to reach for her jacket, he grabbed her arm and made her stand infront of him, looking him in the eye. "Just because I didn't show emotion doesn't mean I didn't feel anything"He told her. "I get it, They're more family to you then your real one. And Yes, I know most of our relationship is sexual tension, but we're gonna be there to help each other. So whether you like it or not, you're gonna talk about your feelings"He said, his tone sounding aggressive and forceful. "So you're not just in it for the shagging and snogging?"She muttered more to herself then him. "Pansy can be a real shit sometimes, I don't care if she's your sister, you shouldn't let her put stuff like that in your head"He rolled his eyes. "It's not what Pansy said"She snarled, pushing him slightly. "What I heard is that Blaise and Theo only wanted sex, I was given no information about you. I'm just surprised that you're not like them"She explained. "Then there's gonna be a whole bunch of surprises for you Granger"He chuckled, using one hand to cup her face and placing the other at her waist to pull her closer. She was so shocked but proud of this, she wanted to do it this time. Grabbing the collar of his shirt, she pulled him down to her and pressed her lips on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 7.6K 45
Blaise Zabini has been tortured by his 'mother' and step fathers for years now and has anxiety and anger issues but hasn't told anyone, not even his...
100K 1.8K 27
After the war last year's 7th years have been invited back to Hogwarts in order to finish school. What does Hermione do to escape from Ron's abusive...
72.7K 1.3K 26
For Valentine's Day, instead of spending it with the love of her life alone, Hermione has been required to attend another reunion, one with the worst...
850K 17K 102
!!SEQUEL TO DARK SECRETS (DRACO MALFOY X READER!! After Y/N Riddle is sent to Azkaban for her crimes she committed during the war, she awaits her tri...