𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬|Bo...

By nenewritesometimes

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can s... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Y'all Thought It Ended There?

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

8.4K 525 72
By nenewritesometimes

*excuse any mistakes*

Demetrius stormed in the room, Big P men quickly pulling out their guns on him. He ignored them walking up to Big P desk.

"Leave her the fuck alone." He told him sternly. The girl that sat on Big P lap looked at Demetrius weirdly.

"Looks like someone's mad." She laughed along with Big P, Demetrius put his attention on her.

"Shut the fuck up and go do something with your life." Demetrius told her and she roll her eyes. Big P whispered in her ear while she mugged Demetrius.

"Yes, papi." She finally said, getting up off his lap. She blew Demetrius a kiss before walking out the room.

Demetrius shook his head, "Listen muthafucker, leave her the fuck out this shit." He repeated himself, Big P looking up at him and folding his hands.

"I don't know who your talking about?" Big P pretended and Demetrius smack his lips.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about so leave her the hell alone." He told him again. He didn't want Constance involved in their situation since she was innocent.

It was already bad enough, Big P was going after his family. But, going after Constance was doing too much. He didn't want to lose her and he knew how Big P roll.

"Look at Demetrius all grown up now." Big P and his goons started laughing in his face. Demetrius mugged them not finding anything funny. He was serious and he meant every word.

"Y'all laughing and I'm being dead ass. I don't care what beef you have with me, but I will kill your fat ass if you do anything to her and I mean that." Demetrius informed him. Big P stare at him then chuckled, leaning back in his seat.

"Demetrius lemme tell you how business works. I own you, which means that you do as I say and if you don't you suffer consequences. Or as I should say the people around you suffer consequences. I hold your loved ones over your head because I know that if I don't, you won't make my money. Now, does that make sense to you?" Big P asked and Demetrius roll his eyes.

"Fuck you Philip. Like the I said, if any fucking thing happen to her or my family, I will murder you. Now, does that make sense to you?" Demetrius retorted, Big P stared at him then gave him a smirk.

"Indeed Mr. Brooks." He said, sarcastically. Demetrius walked off, leaving the room. He was beyond pissed at the moment.

"Redman." Big P snapped his fingers and Redman approached his desk.

"Yes boss?" He asked.

"Tell your men to stand off Octavia, we have some fresh meat to watch over...Demetrius little girlfriend." He told him and Redman nodded his head.

"Boss, I'm sure that Demetrius will have her around him at all times since he knows what your doing."

"I'm aware and that's what I want. He eventually will slip up and once he does, we'll be right there. And the moment she's left alone..." he pause looking at Redman. "Take her out." he continued.

*

"My bestie being held captive, oh my goodness!" Nay gasp and Constance chuckled.

"No foreal, ion like this." Constance said, leaning back on the bed. She held the phone over her face making a face in the camera.

"Your like Rapunzel being held captive. Oh, Rapunzel, Rapunzel please let down your hair." Nay joked, Constance shaking her head. She heard the door downstairs being shut and footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Yeah, but imma call you back. Mwen renmen ou."

"Mwen renmen ou." They both said to each other before hanging up the phone.

"Hello." She greeted once Demetrius walked in the room. When he didn't answer, she frown.

"I said hi." She said louder and he look back at her.

"My fault babygirl, wassup. You okay?" He asked going in his closet.

"Yeah, I'm good but are you okay?" She asked, watching as he aggressively look in the closet.

"I'm straight."

"You sure cause your being aggressive to an innocent closet." She remarked as he sat on the edge of the bed, taking off his shoes.

Getting off the bed, she walked over to him then straddled him. She lifted his head so they were looking at each other.

"Why my baby mad?" she asked softly, cuffing his face.

"It's just some stuff I need to handle and it's aggravating me, but I'll be fine lil mamas." He told her.

"Well, I can make you feel better."

She wrapped her arms him, kissing him with her plump lips. She pulled at his lip, letting go then kissing him again. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head then pushing him back on the bed. She lean down towards him, holding his chin while kissing him again using tongue and all. She started licking and sucking on his neck making sure to leave him hickeys.

She travel her kisses down his chest and abdomen. She got down on her knees, unbuckling his pants and unzipping them. She pulled down his jeans and boxer briefs, placing kisses on his dick getting him excited. Demetrius rested on his elbows, licking his lips as he watched her. She started licking his length going to his tip while her hands caressing his balls.

She put his tip in her mouth, sucking on it before pushing her head farther down taking all of him. Demetrius threw his head back as she suck him harder and faster.

"Damn, baby." He let out a small grunt as she circle her tongue around his tip.

He lick his lips looking down at her while she work her magic. The warmness of her mouth on his dick felt amazing and made his feet curl. She moved her head back letting his dick stand on its own. She kiss his tip then spiting on it before taking it back in her mouth. She kept lustful eye contact with him, twisting her head and hands making a grunt leave his lips.

Constance pulled away, wiping the corners of the mouth. She stood up keeping intimate eye contact with him as she seductively took off her shorts. He grabbed her by her waist, pulling her on him. His dick line up with her entrance and he inserted himself inside her, a small gasp coming from her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him as she started riding him, slowly. Demetrius took her shirt off exposing her breast that he started sucking on.

She for sure was making him feel better.

"Look who finally woke up." Constance said as Demetrius walked in the living room and took a seat. "Pussy must've been good that it put you to sleep." she started laughing putting her feet on him.

"Shut up, but you did put in work lil mama I'm even gon' lie." He told her and she chuckled.

"I know. they don't call me Supa Soaker C for nothing." She joked and he smack his lips.

"No one calls you that. And while we talking bout that, when you learn how to suck dick?" He questioned, looking over at her.

"Oh, while we were on our break I ended up sucking a guy or two. No biggy." She shrugged her shoulders, playing with her nails. She look up seeing he was mugging her.

"Constance-"

"I'm joking." She cut him off, taking her feet off him then getting on top of him. "I'm joking, I'm a child of god so I don't do such things."

"Well, what you just did wasn't very holy ma. But, I was thinking about something when I came home. The stuff that I'm doing right now, ion like it and I wanna be done with it like ASAP." He mentioned and she nodded her head.

"So..." she dragged, waiting for him to continue.

"So, I always wanted to be a tattoo artist since I was a kid but people knocked down my dreams sadly. But, I was thinking that I should get my license and eventually get a shop open in a few years or so. And while I'm at it, I'll help open up your own shop for your business. The both of us gonna be making our money while living in a nice house and whatever else we decide to do after. Either way, I want my future to be with you." He told her.

"Aww, baby you serious?" Constance asked and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm serious right now babygirl. I want my future to be with you and when everything is all good, I promise I'll put a ring on your finger." He told her, holding her hand.

"Don't make a promise cause we never know what might happen in the future."

"Your right, but I'm making this promise and I'm keeping it. I don't want to keep calling you my girlfriend when I wanna call you my wife, so I'll be putting a ring on your finger. And once I do, you don't have to worry about anything cause I'm going to be all about you. I don't wanna argue or fight or break up. If we have an issue, I wanna sit down and talk things out like adults and come up with a solution. No one is going to come in between us at all. Do you see your future with me mamas?"

Constance smile, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I do."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A/N:

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm studying mad hard for my drivers test that I'm taking tomorrow. I'm nervous as hell for it, but a girl got this for sure.

1. Opinions? Thoughts? Questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 301 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
237K 13.2K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
2.7K 317 34
💕Layaway Love is a unique concept where two individuals deeply care for each other but opt to postpone starting a romantic relationship until their...
137K 5.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...