ð—ŋ𝗞𝗚ð—Ūð—ŧ𝗰ð—ķð—ŧð—ī, han seojun

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away More

# 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ━━ ( ð—Ĩð—Ēð— ð—”ð—Ąð—–ð—œð—Ąð—š )
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎𝟭 ( 𝗖𝗔ð—Ķ𝗧 )
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎ðŸŪ ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 ð—Ēð—Ąð—˜ )
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 13
˗ˋ 14
˗ˋ 15
˗ˋ 16
˗ˋ 17
˗ˋ 18
˗ˋ 19
˗ˋ 20
˗ˋ 21
˗ˋ 22
˗ˋ 23
˗ˋ 24
˗ˋ 26
˗ˋ 27
˗ˋ 28
˗ˋ 29
˗ˋ 30
˗ˋ 31
˗ˋ 32
˗ˋ 33
˗ˋ 34
˗ˋ 35
˗ˋ 36
˗ˋ 37
˗ˋ 38
˗ˋ 39
˗ˋ 40
˗ˋ 41
˗ˋ 42
˗ˋ 43
˗ˋ 44
˗ˋ 45
˗ˋ 46
˗ˋ 47
˗ˋ 48
˗ˋ 49
˗ˋ 50
˗ˋ 51
˗ˋ 52
˗ˋ 53
˗ˋ 54
˗ˋ 55
˗ˋ 56
˗ˋ 57
˗ˋ 58
˗ˋ 59
˗ˋ 60
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎ðŸŊ ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗊ð—Ē )
˗ˋ 61
˗ˋ 62
˗ˋ 63
˗ˋ 64
˗ˋ 65
˗ˋ 66
˗ˋ 67
˗ˋ 68
˗ˋ 69
˗ˋ 70
˗ˋ 71
˗ˋ 72
˗ˋ 73
˗ˋ 74
˗ˋ 75
˗ˋ 76
˗ˋ 77
˗ˋ 78
˗ˋ 79
˗ˋ 80
˗ˋ 81
˗ˋ 82
˗ˋ 83
˗ˋ 84
˗ˋ 85
˗ˋ 86
˗ˋ 87
˗ˋ 88
˗ˋ 89
˗ˋ 90
˗ˋ 91
˗ˋ 92
˗ˋ 93
˗ˋ 94
˗ˋ 95
˗ˋ 96
˗ˋ 97
˗ˋ 98
˗ˋ 99
˗ˋ 100
˗ˋ 101
˗ˋ 102
˗ˋ 103
˗ˋ 104
˗ˋ 105
˗ˋ 106
˗ˋ 107
˗ˋ 108
˗ˋ 109
˗ˋ 110
˗ˋ 111
˗ˋ 112
˗ˋ 113
˗ˋ 114
˗ˋ 115
˗ˋ 116
˗ˋ 117
˗ˋ 118
˗ˋ 119
˗ˋ 120
˗ˋ 121
˗ˋ 122
˗ˋ 123
˗ˋ 124
˗ˋ 125
˗ˋ 126
˗ˋ 127
˗ˋ 128
˗ˋ 129
˗ˋ 130
˗ˋ 131
˗ˋ 132
˗ˋ 133
˗ˋ 134
˗ˋ 135
˗ˋ 136
˗ˋ 137
˗ˋ 138
˗ˋ 139
˗ˋ 140
━━━ # 𝟎𝟎𝟰 ( 𝗘ð—Ģ𝗜𝗟ð—Ē𝗚ð—Ļ𝗘 )
( ð—Ĩ𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗎 ) ━━ # ðŸŽðŸŽðŸą

˗ˋ 25

19.1K 923 69
By S4LTBURN

╭ ╮
━━━  " 📂 " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter twenty-five ─── ʚĭɞ

╰ ╯

Miyeon was sat in Jugyeong's desk, waiting for the girl to arrive. She had her arms spread across the wooden surface, head balanced on her arms. Sooa had abandoned her to take selfies with Taehoon at the front of the classroom, and she had no idea where Soojin was - and so, the Hwang girl was waiting for Jugyeong.

"Then you should break up with Choi Sooa and date in dm!" Miyeon looked up as the sudden outburst came from where Sooa was, and she sat up properly when she realised the girl was coming back over.

"No! How could I break up with someone this cute?" Taehoon took his girlfriend's shoulders and spun her around, squeezing her cheeks.

Miyeon cringed, looking away and resting her head back on her arms, patiently waiting for Jugyeong once more. Except when she did so, she felt a tap on her shoulder as she looked up, the Im girl stood above her.

"Im Ju!" Miyeon jumped out of her seat and let her sit down, as Sooa and Taehoon spotted her and hurried over, no doubtedly to ask about her date.

"Jugyeong, who is flirting!" Sooa said.

"What do you mean flirting?" Jugyeong looked nervous, glancing up at Taehoon. "It's not.."

"Why? You said you were going to meet up again. Was the atmosphere not good?" Sooa asked, and Miyeon swallowed, knowingly exactly what had happened.

"I got a message after I texted you." Jugyeong replied. "He's.. a bit weird."

"Why, what did he say?" Sooa asked, looking confused. "Show me." Jugyeong turned her phone around, Miyeon moving to stand next to Sooa so that all three of them could look at it.

"I take back the words that I miss you. To be honest, I have a girlfriend." Sooa read out, and Miyeon took everyone's distraction as a chance to look over at Suho, who was carefully listening from his seat from the window.

This seemed to be the message that Suho had gotten the college guy to send, and Miyeon met his eyes, watching as he nodded slightly, confirming her thoughts.

"I told you college guys were nothing but trouble." Miyeon said, looking away from Suho and patting Jugyeong on the shoulder. "At least he didn't do anything weird on your date."

Her and Suho's friendship hadn't been instantly repaired, but after spending the night on that roof top, two rich kids who despised their home life, eating a meal that was supposed to be warmed up cold, with utensils taken from a convenience store. An unlikely scene, but one that had occurred nonetheless.

"I'm trash that I was trying to have an affair with you. I apologise." Sooa continued. "What's with him?"

"Did you get dumped?" The shout came from the back of the classroom, and the four friends looked towards Seojun, who was sat with his friends. "How can you get rejected instantly?"

"Han Seojun, how is it her fault if he had a girlfriend? How would you feel if the girl you were dating had a boyfriend behind your back." Miyeon snapped, looking back at him.

"If I were dating a girl then she would only want to see me, and nobody else." Seojun replied, cocking an eyebrow. "She wouldn't need to go on other dates."

"You really think that?" Miyeon asked, glancing up and down - an action that could be seen as subconciously done, but she was definitely doing it on purpose. The boys around him laughed, and Seojun rolled his eyes.

"If this is about what I said yesterday, then it doesn't change a thing." He replied, not entirely realising just how he was implicating both himself and Miyeon by revealing they had seen each other the day before.

"If you keep saying shit like that then I'll tell your mom all about what you've been up to. I'll maybe tell her that you're in a motorbike gang - she told me all about how she doesn't want you riding that thing. Perhaps I'll tell her-" Miyeon cut herself off with a smirk, seeing the panicked look on his face. "She invited me to come over whenever, I think I'll call Eunjoo later and have her make up a few more meals."

"Hwang Miyeon, that's enough." Seojun quickly said, standing up. "Don't tell my mom a thing or else-"

"Or else what? Threaten me with whatever, I don't care." The relationship between Seojun and Miyeon just seemed to be getting worse, and the onlookers watched on, wondering just how it had gotten so bad.

Miyeon smiled down at Jugyeong, who was watching with wide eyes. She stood up from the table she was leaning on, making her way over to her seat. "Scram, I don't feel like dealing with anyone of you today either." Something flashed in her eyes and it had the boys crowded around Seojun rushing out of the classroom.

Miyeon slipped into her seat, almost in disbelief of what she had done. She knew college guys were bad news for Jugyeong, but for some reason she just couldn't stand seeing her be made fun of it. It was embarassing enough to just go through it, was it not?

And as the lesson began, Miyeon once again laid her head on her arm, eyes flickering closed. Only to be interrupted by Seojun tapping her on her shoulder.

"Hey - don't tell my mom anything." He hissed as she sat up. "Or else." Seojun said, narrowing his eyes.

Miyeon scoffed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. She had the upper hand now, and although she would never actually tell Mrs Lee about anything Seojun had done - that would just be cruel, especially considering she was just out of hospital.

But she could have a little fun with it, at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 529 37
~ð™Đ𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞ð™Ļ ð™Đ𝙝𝙖ð™Đ ð™›ð™šð™šð™šð™Ąð™žð™Ģ𝙜 𝙞ð™Ģ ð™Ēð™Ū ð™Ļð™Đð™Īð™Ē𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞ð™Ģ, 𝙖ð™Ē 𝙞 ð™Ļ𝙞𝙘𝙠? 𝙊𝙧 𝙞ð™Ļ 𝙞ð™Đ ð™Ļð™Īð™Ēð™Đ𝙝𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜 ð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙚....~ Jisoo...
1.5K 49 47
When EXO girl meet BTS. And things happen, changed her life.
494K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙ð™Ī ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 𝙎𝙖ð™Ģð™Đ ð™Đð™Ī 𝙙𝙖ð™Đ𝙚 ð™Ē𝙚 ð™Đ𝙝𝙖ð™Đ 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙎 ð™Ģð™Ī 𝙎𝙖ð™Ū!❞ - - - - "ð°ðĄðžð§ 𝐚 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ ðĒ𝐎 𝐭ðĻðŪð ðĄ ðĻ𝐧 ð­ðĄðž ðĻðŪ𝐭...
8.2K 536 31
"You helped me figure out who I really am. You changed me."