「Heather」 - Yoonseok

lcvley_min

"I wish I were Heather.." - Inspired by the song "Heather" By Conan Gray COMPLETED! <3 Еще

One: The 3rd of December
Two: "but shes such an angel"
Three: "Polyester"
Four: "A Sight for Sore Eyes"
Five: "Kinda wish she were dead"
Six: "Why would you ever Kiss me?"
Seven: "Brighter than a Blue Sky"
Eight: "I Wish i Were Heather"
Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"
Ten: "i'll name it later" (filler)
Eleven: "Mesmerized"
..uh-
Twelve: "I Love You"
Thriteen: "Getting Colder"
Fourteen: "While I die"
Fifteen: "Our Song"
J I M I N
1k!
Sixteen: "Le Younger Koo"
Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"
Nineteen: "3 is greater than 2"
Twenty: "Risky Risky Wiggy Wigi"
Twenty one: "The Last"
Twenty Two: "Heart Shaker"
Twenty Three: "My Baby~"
Twenty Four: "Boy with Luv"
Twenty Five: "Gwangju"
Twenty Six: "What a Sick B-Day"
Twenty Seven: "Uh-Oh"
Twenty Eight: "Shut up Heather!"
Twenty Nine: "Lovely"
Thoughts: Sequel Ideas + Ending
Thirty: "Cookies"
Thirty One: "Detention"
Thirty Two: "Put a Ring on it"
Thirty Three: "Mine"
W O W
Thirty Four: "On One Knee"
Thirty Six: "I Still Remember"
Thirty Seven: "Wedding Bells"

Seventeen: "Shy Shy Shy"

883 42 31
lcvley_min

Yoongi groaned, hugging Hoseok tightly. "You're gonna get hurt~ you can't play football in the snow!" He whined.

Hoseok chuckled, kissing the tip of Yoongi's nose. "It's fine bub, they'll shovel the field.."

Yoongi pouted. "But what if it's icy and you slip?"

Hoseok sighed, pecking Yoongi's lips. "I'll be fine Yoongi." He muttered. "Now sit down and let me go, the boys are waiting for me out there."

Yoongi frowned, crossing his arms and sitting down on the bleachers.

"Thats my good boy.." Hoseok mumbled, ruffling Yoongi's jet black hair.

Yoongi blushed, looking down.

Hoseok laughed. "Wish me luck out there!"

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, Yeah- whatever—" he muttered, Resting his hands on his knees.

"Don't be rude Yoongs, just give him luck!" Seokjin stated, making Yoongi sigh.

Soon enough the game started, it being warm enough outside for it not to snow. The sun was out as well, slowly melting the snow that remained covering the field.

Yoongi smiled, watching as Hoseok played with effort. Hoseok had always been one to work hard, and after what happened at their last game- he was hoping this time he'd get farther.

As time went by, the teams started winning points left to right. It was hard to tell who was doing better.

Despite the enormous amount of players, only one player caught Yoongi's eyes.

Hoseok, dUh.

Anyways- Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off of Hoseok, the way he flipped his hair back between rounds, to even just the way he'd smirk when scoring against the other team. He was totally whipped.

— Time skip: End of Game (10:30 AM)—

Hoseok panted heavily, trying to regain his breath from the complicated game he just played.

"Congratulations baby! You did it!" Yoongi exclaimed, jumping into his boyfriends arms.

Hoseok smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. "Thank you darling, I couldn't have done it without my number one cheerleader~"

Yoongi gasped. "And who the fuck would that be?"

"You, silly-" Hoseok muttered, connecting their lips.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to kiss back, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok slid his tongue in, it being easy considering Yoongi was totally submitting to him at the moment.

"Kids, keep in mind this is still the school football field, not some free fuck field. Now get outta here, we gotta clean up." The referee explained, startling the couple.

Yoongi blushed, hiding behind Hoseok.

Hoseok nervously chuckled, bowing. "Y-Yeah, of course. Sorry sir.." he apologized, rather flustered.

Seokjin laughed. "YOU GUYS GOT CALLED OUT- BAJAGS" he yelped, not being able to control his laughter.

Namjoon nervously laughed, walking up to the group. "Why am I always showing up when Seokjin turns into a complete crackhead-?"

Seokjin cackled, pinching Namjoon's arm. "I dunno- I just have that awesome crackhead culture—"

Namjoon jokingly rolled his eyes. "Damn right you do-" he mumbled, smiling sweetly.

"Uh- we're just gonna go.." Hoseok muttered, quickly taking Yoongi's hand and running off, trying not to slip on the ice.

Yoongi giggled. "W-What are you doing seokie?"

Hoseok stopped next to his car, opening the door for Yoongi. "We my dear, are going on a date."

Yoongi gasped, smiling brightly. "Really?"

Hoseok smiled back, nodding. "Would I lie to you?"

Yoongi squealed, leaning over and kissing Hoseok's cheek. "You're the best!"

"I thought you said we were going on a date-?"'Yoongi asked, glaring at Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded. "And it technically is! Except- I forgot to tell you it was a double date.." he murmured looking over at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hyunggg stop complaining over there, you know you love us!" Jungkook exclaimed, smiling innocently.

Yoongi fake laughed, looking at Hoseok.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Come on Yoongs, have some fun-"

Yoongi sighed. "Whatever- you're all pathetic losers anyway.."

Eventually the waitress came, slipping her notebook out from her pocket. "Hello there! I'm Sana. I see you all have your drinks already so what would you guys like today?"

When no one answered She nervously smiled. "Okay then- well, how about this little cutie right here! What can I get you baby?" She questioned, gesturing toward Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up, blushing a bit. "I-..o-oh- me?"

She giggled. "Yes, you!"

Yoongi shyly looked down at his lap, starting to get really nervous.

Hoseok held Yoongi's hand, smiling at the shorter male lovingly.

Yoongi shook his head, stuffing himself into Hoseok's embrace.

The waitress frowned. "Is he okay?"

Hoseok smiled, nodding. "Yeah..he just gets shy.."

The waitress pouted. "Aww, well it's okay cutie!" She reassured, ruffling his hair.

She looked back up at Hoseok. "Would you like to order for him?" She asked, getting her pen ready.

Hoseok nodded. "That's fine." He lifted Yoongi's chin. "What do you want baby?"

Yoongi pointed to the miniature pancakes displayed on the menu.

Hoseok chuckled, kissing Yoongi's head. "He wants the mini size of the strawberry topped pancakes."

Sana smiled, writing it down. "Any sides?"

Yoongi looked up, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "C-Can I get eggs and bacon..?"

She giggled, nodding. "Of course cutie-pie!" She exclaimed. "Alright, now the rest of you?"

"I'll just take the Gyeranmari egg roll." Hoseok stated, placing his menu at the front of the table.

"Alrighty, now you fine gentlemen!" She interjected, gesturing toward Taekook.

"Me and him are gonna share a hash brown bowl." Taehyung explained.

Sana nodded. "Okie dokie! I'll get your orders in and then you guys can eat up!" She exclaimed, taking the menus from the boys and walking away.

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi's cheek. "She was nice, wasn't she?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, crossing his arms. "I mean- I guesss"

Hoseok chuckled. "When she comes back do you think I should order us some hot chocolate?"

"I'd like that!" Jungkook interjected, bouncing in his seat.

"Don't do that." Taehyung muttered, going on his phone.

Jungkook stopped, looking down at the table. "S-Sorry.."

Taehyung hummed, shutting his phone off and resting his head on the table.

"Tae.." Jungkook murmured, receiving no response. "TaeTae baby—"

No response.

"Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts, returning back to Jungkook. "Oh- sorry, yes Kook?"

Jungkook sighed. "What is up with you? You've been so out of it lately and I'm worried about it.." he mumbled, reaching for Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung shook his arms off, laying his head down on the table again. "Koo, please..give me some space."

Jungkook's eyes saddened, looking down at his lap.

Yoongi noticed this, looking concerning lot at Hoseok who had also noticed.

"Tae, why don't you and Jungkook spend some time alone..we'll be right back.." Hoseok muttered, slipping out of the seat with Yoongi following right behind him.

They headed towards the bathroom.

Hoseok closed the door behind them, looking at Yoongi. "What's up with them?"

"I don't know..they're usually so clingy and annoying-" Yoongi implied.

Hoseok hummed. "Do you think something happened?" He asked.

Yoongi thought. "I-I'm not sure.." he paused. "Part of me  believes it has something to do with Jimin though.."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah..hopefully their relationship stays healthy though. I know they've liked each other for months now..I honestly want them to stay together."

"Same.."

Hoseok sighed. "Anyways, let's go back to the table..surely they had to have talked while we were gone."

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, let's go." They agreed, heading out of the bathroom and back to the table.

All though- something wasn't the same.

Jungkook wasn't sitting there.

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's Kook?"

Taehyung sighed, checking his phone. "He left.."

Yoongi frowned. "Why..?"

Taehyung teared up, looking down. "I-I messed up. I-I messed up r-really bad.."

Sorry it took so long to update, I'm sure you know the state I'm in rn

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

heather alex :0

Любовные романы

3.1K 149 12
"i wish i were heather" "no you don't, heather wishes she were you" a short story, inspired by Conan Gray - Heather
20.5K 2.4K 32
Taekook °•completed•° Cover is edited by @ReenieSeren
two countries 👀 _tea_hope_

Любовные романы

3.1K 369 15
My first story ellarum onnu support karooo Complete (✔️)
131K 10.4K 50
sequel to 'my hope' "you're here, thats all i'd ever want." -my third book