Karl Jacobs Imagines/Oneshots

karlhonkjacobs द्वारा

Imagines about the boi, Karl. Feel free to DM me any ideas you have!! <3 These are female Reader x Karl :) अधिक

island ♡
take a break ♡
pranks ♡
candle girl ♡
youtube ♡
sunset ♡
you get hurt ♡
snaps ♡
shots ♡
big question pt.1 ♡
big question pt. 2 ♡
snaps pt. 2 ♡
sick ♡
♡ SAPNAP STORY ♡
snaps pt. 3 ♡
cheat ♡
snaps pt. 4 ♡
hair ♡
♡ QUACKITY STORY ♡
missing you pt. 2 ♡
missing you pt. 3 ♡
early morning ♡
snaps pt. 5 ♡
just friends pt. 1 ♡
just friends pt. 2 ♡
nightmare ♡
sick v.2 ♡
♡ NEW DREAM STORY ♡
♡ NEW RANBOO STORY ♡
karaoke ♡
airport ♡
vaccine ♡
tag ♡
snaps pt. 6 ♡
mad ♡

missing you pt. 1 ♡

14.7K 210 231
karlhonkjacobs द्वारा

For context; y/n goes to California to visit family.. she currently lives in North Carolina and is leaving to visit. If you live in a separate state, you can just say yours or can pretend you have family in Ca. I just write these based off of my thoughts and ideas, feel free to imagine them differently when reading them! :) also, this one is LONGG (in three separate parts) Sorry bout it! :)

Y/N POV

"okay, I'm gonna leave nowww" I say, trying to pull away from the hug, with my best friend, Karl.

"Nooooooooo just don't even go? Why do you need to leave?" He asks, pouting and making a face

"Karl. Come on. You know I'm visiting family" I say

"For TWO MONTHS??" He asks, empathizing on the two months

"Karl I haven't seen them in like 8 months! I've been in North Carolina the entire time, dealing with YOU" I joke, making us both laugh

"Seriously I have to get on my flight soon, thank you for dropping me off, I'm going to miss you, I'll be back in no time, you're the best, but I got to go" I say, getting everything out so he get the point that I have to leave soon

"Will I still be able to FaceTime or call you? I'm gonna be so bored. Who am I gonna stream with?" He asks making another sad face

"Yes, I already told you. It'll be fine Karl I have to gooooo" I say

"Okay, fine" he says, leaning in and giving me another hug

"Don't miss me too much" I say, leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiles and I do too, as I turn around and start walking "byeee, love you" I say, turning around again

"Love you too" he says, rolling his eyes, and watching me walk

I walk to the waiting area, only minutes after, hearing the speakers say my flight is boarding.

I get up and get in line, scanning my ticket and officially entering the plane, settling down in my seat and getting comfortable, and noticing my surroundings.

I check my phone, seeing a text from Karl saying "a real best friend wouldn't leave their best friend alone for two months"

I smile and reply "a real best friend would just come with me to California"

"You know I can't do that" he texted

"Okay! Then I'll see you in two months! love u bestie☺️❤️" and I close my texts, laughing at our messages

I open Twitter, seeing Karl had already tweeted out, saying "when your best friend thinks it's cool to leave you for months😫"

I reply to the tweet, saying "I HAD TO VISIT FAMILY☹️☹️"

I look at his account, and realized he tweeted before that as well, saying "missing you already :(" and he attached the selfies we took in the car on the way to the airport, us smiling together.

I smile and like the picture, retweeting it and then opening my own tweet message.

"guys I'm going to California to visit family stop letting Karl manipulate you into thinking I hate him" and hit send, the replies immediately being teasing and such.

The flight starts, and I lose any and all wifi/data signal, putting my phone on airplane mode and pulling out my laptop, so I can continue editing.

The flight is about 5 hours, and majority of the flight I just relax and get some stuff done, noticing a few people on the flight with me, some being annoying, one being a cute dude, who I will NOT make a move on, considering I don't actually have any interest, just find him attractive.

After the five hours, the flight safely lands and we have arrived back!

I get off the plane, finding all of my luggage, and walking outside, getting into my Uber and sitting back.

I check my phone after finally turning off airplane mode, seeing a few notifications.

iMessage from Karl🤍: let me know when you land safely please

I reply, smiling because of how sweet he is.

I go back into Twitter, starting another tweet, saying "cute guy that was on my flight go brrrrrrrrrr🥶🤫"

The replies are mostly people laughing and such, finding it funny. A few being along the lines of "pop off" and "y/n boutta get a MAN"

I turn off my phone and look at the road, feeling a bit overwhelmed being back in Ca, seeing all these familiar surroundings, these familiar streets, familiar house.. once I finally got home, I had some dramatic reuniting with my family members, some hugs and tears being exchanged, and setting down, putting all my stuff into my old bedroom, and getting ready to spend my next two months here.

It's now been multiple hours since I've been home, and I completely forgot to check my phone.

I pull it out while sitting on the couch with my old dog, going through notifications

(9) iMessages from: Karl🤍

I reply, feeling bad I made him worried

"I'm sorry, I was just with family and everything and we were all hanging out I literally haven't touched my phone in hours, I'm okay:) sorry for making you worry I should've told you I wasn't gonna respond for a while" I send and clear the rest of my notifications, setting my phone down again.

Karls POV

I hear my phone ding, hoping it's a response I'm looking for.

Finally, I let out a sigh of relief, I see a text from y/n.

I reply to her again, and put my phone down.

I understand she's going to go see family, but why for so long? Why doesn't she just go for a week or two and then go back again next month?

She's my best friend, I see her every day and now I have to not see her for like two months? This sucks

I'm already not in a good mood, seeing her tweet about a cute guy on her flight, bothered me and I don't know why.

Maybe I'm insecure, feeling like she'll replace me?

Maybe because I'm overprotective, and I don't want anyone to hurt her?

I don't know. Maybe it's another reason. I don't wanna talk about it.

I turn on my computer, sighing and trying to distract myself from her for a little bit.

I join a call with Quackity and Sapnap, saying hello.

"Karllllll, how are you feeling your little girlfriend is gone??" Alex asks

Well, there goes trying to not think about her.

"I'm lowkey annoyed but it's whatever"

"What? Why?" Sapnap says

"I don't know dude. I see her every day and now I can't see her for two months, which is fine because she's seeing family, but then her flight lands and it took her FIVE HOURS to respond to my texts- and, and then the second she gets off her flight she tweets about some cute dude? I mean, what if she just replaces me while she's there? Or what if she falls in love with some random person and she decides to move back there and stay with them and I lose her? This is so frustrating." I says ranting all of my thoughts out into my mic.

"I'm so glad neither of us are streaming" Sapnap says

"Dude, Karl I'm going to be honest. You're over thinking. She isn't going to replace you, she isn't gonna fall in love and stay there and never come back, and she was probably just busy. No need to get worked up over it." Alex says, slightly calming me down.

"I know I know. I think I'm just being insecure and im projecting it onto her. But she's my best friend, can you blame me?" I ask

"Are you sure she's your best friend? I mean, those were some strong emotions dude.. seems like you might see her as a little bit more..." Sapnap tells me

I pause for a second, saying quiet and thinking

I don't have feelings for y/n; do I..?

I mean, we've been FRIENDS since forever. If I do have feelings for her I sure as hell never realized it before, not until I started missing her.

"No. I don't think it's like that. We're just really close is all." I say, going quiet

They go on, onto another conversation while I sit in my thoughts, thinking about anything and everything.

I've never felt this way before, and now all of a sudden I think I like her?

No, she's my best friend, it wouldn't work out anyways. We will stay friends and that's final.

After a few minutes I hear my phone go off, I see I have a text from y/n and a notification that she tweeted. I open her tweet, seeing what she said

"I know i just got HOME HOME, but I'm getting homesick. North Carolina is my home away from home, yk? missing NC already... this is gonna be a long two months..."

I reply to the tweet, saying "THEN COME BACK IDIT!" And send it

I go to our texts, seeing what she said.

(Made the texts from y/n POV oops sorry)

I reply, and we have a quick convo.

"Guys y/n is gonna join in a little bit" I say into my mic

"Oh awesome, I haven't talked to her in a min" Sapnap replies

Knowing I get to talk to her made me feel a lot better, getting excited

We all talk on discord, hanging out and playing some games and stuff when someone joins

"HIII GUYSSSS" I hear her cheerful voice say

It feels so nice, hearing her voice again.

"Y/n!! What's upppp" Sapnap says

"Hiiiiii" I say, smiling

"ELLO Y/N HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY" big q says

"HAHA IM DOING SO GOOD HOW ARE YALL" she says

We all have a convo, hanging out on call for a while

"Okay guys, I'm gonna head to bed, good night love you guys!" She says, leaving the call as we all say our good byes.

Shortly after, I head to bed as well, caught up in my thoughts.

—————————-

Word count: 1752

Two more parts after this hehehe

Sorry for not posting a chapter in literally a week I'm lagging

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

121K 2.1K 14
karl x reader because karl is so pretty and i want to write it, this is my second story so please dont be mean. i will be using she/her pronouns in...
3.8K 108 18
Two People who love you, Two others who like you, & you're the one in between it all... This story is basically a ꧁༺ʄօʊʀֆօʍɛ༻꧂ but, not really... The...
59.4K 1.2K 29
"It took you awhile too..." IF KARL DOES READ THIS, please don't take anything personal! If you would like me to delete it I will. Thank you for read...
67.8K 1.2K 53
Don't do descriptions. Just read and have fun. :) #1 in DSMP 12/5/23 #1 in Tubbo 2/21/24 - 3/4/24 #1 in Quackity 4/10/24