shots ♡

WARNING!! This imagine contains alcohol, bars, swearing, crying, etc. just thought I'd let you know!! Also, in this imagine, y/n of course is of age to be drinking! Don't drink underage, ever!

Also, it's VERY long!! Sorry if y'all don't like them long, let me know!!

Y/n POV

"What you drinking tonight?" The bartender asks me

"Can I just get two shots of Smirnoff?" I reply, smiling at him

"Smirnoff vodka it is!" He says, pouring me a quick two shots, as I grab them and walk back over to me and my friend.

Tonight is the first time in a while that me and my best friend have gotten to go out and have some drinks, considering I've been very busy lately. Though I have no intentions of getting shitfaced, I know it might happen.

"Cheers, cheers to finding ourselves someone to love tonight" she says, winking at me as we clink our tiny shot glasses, and both take our shots, letting the stubborn poison run down our throats.

We hang out, meet some new people, have a few laughs, let a few obnoxious men hit on us (though none of them are the person I want), and have a few more drinks throughout the night.

Now, knowing my best friend, she's probably going to end up going home with a guy tonight, meaning I'm probably going to be drunk in the back of an Uber, alone.

Which is fine, I'm an adult, who can handle herself.

Being drunk just makes handling yourself a teeeeeeny bit harder.

Almost as if I rang a bell requesting it to happen as soon as I thought about it, my best friend walks up to me with a big smile.

"you okay if I leave? I'm gonna go home with that guy waiting by the door" as she points in his direction.

I don't blame her to be honest, that is for sure one fine piece of man. Not that it matters, they'll have a one night stand and probably never talk again.. but again, she's okay with that.

"Yeah of course, be safe, use protection, and if you need anything and I mean anything at all, call me." I say, being stern so she knows I'm here to help her any time.

"You already know I will." She tells me and turns around, walking away.

Before she gets too far, she turns around again, coming back as if she forgot to tell me something.

"oh yeah, i forgot, try not to think about him the whole night. Dont make yourself more bummed than you need to be." She says in my ear.

"Sir yes sir!" I say with a smile, pretending as if it's a joke but really, I know I'll do the opposite of what she just told me.

She finally leaves, leaving me with nobody but a huge, hot room full of people drinking, dancing, and chatting.

I go and sit at the bar, pulling out my phone while waiting for the bartender to be done serving the others here.

"Hey, you here with anyone?" I hear from my left.

I look over to see a guy, fairly attractive, sitting next to me and looking at me.

"Me?" I reply

"Yeah, you" he says back

"No. Well, I was, but she left with some dude, probably to hook up and never speak again!" I say, raising my eyesbrows and smiling, showing a sense of sarcasm.

"Ahh, I see. Typical Saturday night at this bar. Are you new around here? I come here all the time, I've never seen you." He asks me

Before I answer, the bartender finally comes to me