airport ♡

Karls POV

I step out of my car, closing the door behind me and sighing, looking towards the airport.

Inside said airport, is someone I consider my best friend.

Y/n. We have been friends for months and months now. She's a Streamer/YouTube, just like me. However- the only difference is.. she's a faceless one.

Just how Dream is, Corpse, etc. I have quiet a few faceless friends.

However, I do really consider her my best friend. Now, you would think you would know what your best friend looks like, right? Wrong; the closer me and y/n grew, the more she decided she didn't want to show me her face.

She told me it would be 'funny' to see my reaction to seeing what she looks like- in real life.

So we made a deal, she'll show me what she looks like if it means she flies out and stays/hangs out with me for a few days here in North Carolina. Seems like a win-win to me. I get to see what my best friend looks like, and she gets to spend like a week at my house with me.

I know I keep saying best friend, of course, it would be nice if it was more. I know I know, seems odd to want to be dating someone who you haven't even seen. But we get along so well; I can't help myself.

Of course, that's an unrealistic ideal. So I tend to keep that in, keeping it to myself in order to not scare her away.

Though I've been a little bummed out about it lately, I'm going to do my best to get over it; over her.

I continue walking, in my thoughts; feeling so many kinds of emotions.

Sad; because of my back and fourth feelings for her. Excitement: because I'm finally going to meet and spend time with my best friend. Anxious: not knowing what to expect. But overall, I'm ready. Ive been waiting months for this.

I finally get inside the airport, looking around and checking my phone, seeing she texted me.

y/n❤️

-hey, I'm at gate 7! let me know when you're coming :D

I reply to her, telling her I just got there and I am on my way to where she is.

As I walk, I grow more excited, just waiting for the outcome.

I finally reach the gates, getting to around gate 6, looking around at my surroundings in order to find gate 7.

While looking around, I accidentally make eye contact with a random girl in the airport, you know when a stranger looks at you at the same time you look at them?

I notice quickly that she's very attractive. Should I say something to her? I mean, if I don't have a chance at y/n, I might as well try someone else. I impulsively decide to take a shot at it, walking her direction.

Y/n POV

I slowly grow more and more excited. Getting ready to meet my best friend for the first time.

I texted him, telling him that I was at gate 7, when in reality, I'm at gate 6.

My plan is that once I see him walk past to go towards gate 7, I'm gonna run up behind him and scare him, figured I might as well make it interesting!

I stand in the airport, looking around, being sure to pay attention to every face I see.

Of course, I'm not worried about him seeing me. He doesn't even know what I look like.

I continue my search, when I finally see something familiar.

I see a sweater I remember seeing before, looking at the body inside that sweater, I immediately see the man himself, Karl! I look at him, keeping my eyes on him so I don't lose track of where he is.