•◈•𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥...

By _tanned_me_

💏𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢, 🚨𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺... ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ.... →𝙰𝚐... More

❝INFORMATION❞
•Ⓞ•CAST - 1•Ⓞ•
•Ⓞ•CAST - 2•Ⓞ•
•⫷•1•⫸•
•⫷•2•⫸•
•⫷•3•⫸•
•⫷•4•⫸•
•⫷•5•⫸•
•⫷•6•⫸•
•⫷•7•⫸•
•⫷•8•⫸•
•⫷•9•⫸•
•⫷•10•⫸•
•⫷•11•⫸•
•⫷•12•⫸•
•⫷•13•⫸•
•⫷•14•⫸•
•⫷•15•⫸•
•⫷•16•⫸•
•⫷•17•⫸•
•⫷•18•⫸•
•⫷•19•⫸•
•⫷•20•⫸•
•⫷•21•⫸•
•⫷•22•⫸•
•⫷•23•⫸•
•⫷•24•⫸•
•⫷•25•⫸•
•⫷•26•⫸•
•⫷•27•⫸•
•⫷•28•⫸•
•⫷•29•⫸•
•⫷•30•⫸•
•⫷•31•⫸•
•⫷•32•⫸•
•⫷•33•⫸•
•⫷•35•⫸•
•⫷•36•⫸•
•⫷•37•⫸•
•⫷•38•⫸•
•⫷•39•⫸•
•⫷•40•⫸•
💖SUPRISE!💖
•⫷•41•⫸•
•⫷•42•⫸•
•⫷•43•⫸•
•⫷•44•⫸•
•⫷•45•⫸•
•⫷•46•⫸•
•⫷•47•⫸•
•⫷•48•⫸•
•⫷•49•⫸•
•⫷•50•⫸•
•⫷•51•⫸•
•⫷•52•⫸•
•⫷•53•⫸•

•⫷•34•⫸•

3.9K 230 194
By _tanned_me_

Promises can't be kept
at times🙁....
As a apologize, here is a cute romantic chapter....❤️

Tell me how is the new book cover 😬....

I came back to my place from native but i am having exams it was maths exam day before yesterday I was studying very hard....from my memes , you can understand me in mathematics🙄... yesterday I totally forgot about Wattpad 😅...

«-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-»

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

it started raining,

I guessed it before that it will rain but not so soon...it would be awesome....rain , Ani with me in bike.... aiiii romanticka irukum ( it will be romantic)...suddenly amma said...

Amma : ani it's raining ma , you come with us... come....

Oh no it can't shouldn't will not happen...I looked around searching for Maya but she was running towards car...I should do something now... before I could open to talk Ani spoke...

Anika : no need athai , i will come with mama in bike...

Am I dreaming or what?! Did she also started loving me...

My mulai : is she mad or what to love you??....

Ignore that idiot..... but still amma said...

Amma : no no!! You come with me , you will catch cold dear.... Adi- I don't care he can manage.. come with me in car....

Amma!! What word you said!! Drogam Drogam Drogam Drogam Drogam!! ( betrayal )....now itself she not caring about me in front of ani... after marriage...kilichadhu po!! ( Torn go ).....

Anika : I won't Athai!! I am strong....I will come in bike please...

She asked amma will a puppy eyes...aww how cute...I want pulled her cheeks and kiss them-

My mulai : you are crossing you limits!! This is toooo much for you...

Ignore that!!.... Amma sighed and said...

Amma : okay then come with him but if you catch cold I am not responsible-

Before amma could complete anbu mama shouted from car.... for which Ani yelled back...

Anbu mama : Ani , come with us!!!

Anika : no pa I will come with mama!!!

I wonder what's with her!! Too eager to come with me in bike...all went we too got in bike, ani just covered her head with her dupatta....I didn't look at Ani in side mirror while driving cause I don't want get drool over her and make a accident here....she was looking that beautiful... that white dupatta is Just spring onions on top of manchurian...

My mulai : does she looks like manchurian to you! 😑

😛

i drove till few kilometres away from downhills but it was raining heavily....so I asked Ani....

Adithya : ani!! We will stop nearby and waiting until rain stops...

Anika : mmm okay mama!!

She replied I stop under Tamarind tree....it was pretty much Big for both of us to stand under it....I looked at Ani who was wiping her forearms and hand with her dupatta.... it would be nice if she wiped and dry my hair with it...

My mulai : I think you are expecting more than enough for Ani!!

IDC.... there was water drops all over her face dripping down one by one....a drop of water was on her forehead with drop up travelled to her eyelids and fell down from her eyelashes....she lightly patted that dupatta on her face to.... what a heavenly scene...she suddenly looked at me I tried to look away but there is no way... she caught me...

Anika : Here!!

She said forwarding one side of her dupatta... OMG, what ever am thinking can you hear god!! As I was silent ani herself came forward saying....

Anika : pch! You catch cold...

She said coming close to me , looking down keeping dupatta on her palm.. then looked up and said....

Anika : bent down na!!

I chuckled and murmured "kulachi" ( shorty ) then bent down to her height.... ani lightly slapped my arms and started drying my hair....I was looking at Ani but her eyes where fixed on my hair.... there was a rain drop on her cheeks which freshly fallen for tree... slowly slided down to her neck and disappeared entering into her dress-

Cha Adithya don't think dirty.... Anika stepped back and gave me a small cute smile of her....I turned my face others side smiling....I know I am behaving like teenage boy in love!! But what to do It's love after all... today is going to be romantic...aii jolle.... raining heavily outside, under tree with lover

My mulai : correction your crush...

Whatever....how romantic it would be...I turned only to find Ani playing with rain water dripping from tree... now I understand why she came with me....she came with me so that she can get Drenched and play with rain water...I was watching her her hands playing with rain water... Few minutes later I said...

Adithya : it's only drizzling... let's go ani!!

She turned to me with a cute pout and nodded....we where on the way back to village suddenly my phone started ringing...I stopped the bike nearby and gave the phone to Anika after seeing Who is it and said...

Adithya : it's amma, tell her we will be there in few minutes and ask her to kept hot water and towels ready for us....

She took my phone and said like what I said... then we reached home...I took hot bath and changed into my night wear as I won't be going out anywhere...

I went downstairs to living room after drying my hair...I went and sat in dinning table for lunch wher amma and Ritu akka when arrange plates and dishs.... Vidya Anni (sister-in-law) was feeding boiled apple for diya... soon diya saw me she jumped to me and Anni continued feeding her.....I was playing with diya...

That's when Ani came down....wow 😲
................................................................ she was in her night gown, light pink one... Looking soooo cuteeeee... that too with open free hair...she straight came to me and forwarded my phone...

Anika : your phone!!it was ringing....

I took it from her and she went , sat opposite to me... there is something missing on her face..... smile!! She looks sad... but why- suddenly my phone started ringing...it's Charan...

I stood up to talk with him in private but amma stopped me saying....

Amma : Adi have lunch and go...

Adithya : amma it's important call, I will come back soon...

Amma : this boy-

I went out and attended the call...

Adithya : hello!

Charan : hey , hello da Adi...how are you , everyone your Athai ponnu ( Anika )?!!

Adithya : hehe everyone are fine da, and yeah ani is also fine... how are you, Bujji??

Charan : we are fine da!! Atleast now will you agree that you love her or-

Adithya : I agree da... don't start and yeah tell me why you called me!!

Charan : Okay...... yeah I call to morning but you didn't attend it...

Adithya : I was in hills maybe signal problem... tell me!

Charan : that guy you send came to my hand after all formalities today morning...

Adithya : okay!! Enquire him in your way...

Charan : that you don't worry I will take care... what do you think about this case??! It's confusing me...

Adithya : that men's who attacked us in supermarket and yesterday in temple are same.... Ani even said the same...

Charan : same?! How??

Adithya : Ani said she saw one of the guy wear some eagle pendent chain... and one of the guy in temple was also , I thought it's just coincidence but it's not...

Charan : what!!

Adithya : yeah! Do you remember how we searched for them with their faces... this time they came wearing masks... and also they are to attack me not Ani.... it's should be any enemy of us, like criminals or politician...

Adithya : okay da, I will take care you carry on...

I went back to eat...the whole day Anika was with the same face.... what happened to her!?? Is she on her periods or something?!!

The next day I woke up at 7:30... because of my new alarm it the Roosters in our backyard..... it's been two days of love.....I brushed my teeth and washed face... then went downstairs to ask amma coffee , I miss doing workouts.... amma wasn't there in kitchen maybe in room I made my way to her room.....

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I lost it... it's my favorite one...how could I be this careless?!!...*groned* and came out of my room taking Adi Mama's phone as it was ringing...

The next day....I woke up with cold.... Athai said that day but I didn't listen as I was playing in rain... but now I am suffering...I washed my face and brushed my teeth , tied up my hair into messy bun then went downstairs to ask Athai to give me some medicines...she was there in kitchen...

Anika : Athai "Achoo!!""Achoo!!"

I was about to call her but I sneezed...she turned with her hands on hip and said....

Athai : cold!! I knew I knew!! I warned you yesterday right.... okay you go to my room I will bring hot water and take Karvol Plus capsules from that white box up here...

She said pointing the kitchen shelf and take vessel to keep hot water for me....I took it and went to Athai's room....

Soon She brought hot water in a vessel and setup that place for me on the bed for steaming for cold (or Steam inhalation)....she dropped that table in hot water and gave me a blanket , said....

Anika : use this blanket for now ani...I will bring thick one now!!...

I nodded and she left , I went into blanket inhaling the smell... sweat formed on my forehead... suddenly I felt a hard grip around me!!! Omg What's that!!??? I jerked and took the blanket from my head, turned to see....ADI MAMA!!!! he is freaking back hugging me....as soon as we saw each other Both our eye widened....I don't why I suddenly shouted!!!

Anika : ahhhhhhh!!!!

He jerked off the bed... Athai came there.....

Athai : Ani what ha- hey Adi what are you doing here??..

She asked him coming inside the room...

Adi mama : amma...that I misunderstood you as ani and...

Athai : and what da???!

Adi Mama : I back hugged her ma!!

He said with action...is that even important for this explanation.... Athai faceplamed and asked him to go.....

________

_________

🤣 Meme time 🤣

I can tolerate even type but that couples 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

This happens mostly in maths class....

Indeed truth 🙃🙃

I like no love wafflers♥️

Thank god 🙏
My parents aren't like this.... You will come to know about them in my upcoming next story 😃....

Naanum ippo kolalsali la iruken!! Where Snickers didn't come...
No Offense I love Snickers ( what your don't )

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Me too ,I know that feel😶

❤️___❤️___❤️
__❤️__
_❤️_
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
832K 38.4K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
217K 13.7K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
692K 35.5K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...