A DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL

By harryjustinsidnaaz

This story of a Mafia and a simple cute girl... baki ka khud paad lo😂 More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
SHOOTOUT....
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
NOT AN UPDATE 😌
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
notice
epilogue
new story 💫

CHAPTER-18

2.2K 239 23
By harryjustinsidnaaz

Sid enter her cabin and saw sana and Shefali standing there...

SS- kya hua esa q muh banaya hua hai koi bhoot dekh liya kya...

SB- aap bhoot sai kam ho kya ( whisper in sana ear )

SG- ( glare SB ) aaree woh kuch kuch b toh nahi ( said nervously and playing with her fingers..)

SS- sach sach batao kya hua hai ( said in stern voice )

Before anyone could say peon come...

P- sir aapko kushal sir bula rahai hai koi important meeting hai...

SS- okk chalo....( And started going outside )

SG- uff mai toh dar he gae thi chalo sab bahar niklo or karan tum table k niche aa kesai gae or vishal or kushal kya chal ra tha washroom mai ha niyat thik nahi lag rahi hai dono ki ( laugh )

KR- ha bhai kya kar rahe thai mujhe toh kisi k moan ki b awaz aaye thi...

K- bas b karo tum logo ab ha bohot hogaya or tu ( karan) kya bol ra hai bai tu toh khud he table k niche bhigi belle ki tarah chup gaya tha or tum ( sana and Shefali ) dono k muh dekha tha sid toh pakad he leta woh toh acha hai menai sahi time pai peon ko message kar diya nahi toh sab ki vat lagni thi or mai ja raha hu sid ko kuch shak ho us sai pahle... ( And go from there )

SG- guy's chalo ab sab kam pai lag jao yaar bohot masti kar li baki ka plan kam k baad mera pati itni mehnat karta hai or mai yaha maze kar rahi hu chalo chup chap sab....

SB- ha bhai bhai ha chalo...

Vishal also left from there and peon give them work which is send by kushal... The hole day go in meeting and planning.... After finishing her work sana go to sid's cabin ( almost all employees also left and sid was working on his cabin ).....

SG- Sidharth ji ( said in low voice )

SS- ( look up and saw sana standing there ) naaz tum ghar nahi gae yaha kya kar rahi ho kitna late ho gaya hai or lunch kiya tha na tum nai or abhi menai kaha tha na kushal ko tumhe chod nai ko fir b nahi chodo uff yeh ladka ruko mai baat karta hu...( And take his phone in his hand )

SG- aare aare bas Sidharth ji kushal nai toh bola tha but mai he nahi gae mujhe aapke sath jana tha or lunch toh menai kar liya tha but aap nai kiya k nahi or itni b kya important meeting thi k lunch b time pai kar sakte or ab b bohot thak gae so let's go....( Moving towards him )

SS- ha menai b kar liya tha lunch or ha chalo maa b wait kar rahi hogi mumma nai khaya b hoga k nahi...

SG- woh menai ramu kaka ( survent ) ko khe diya tha k maa ko khana dai de or abhi jab call kiya toh unhone bataya k maa nai khana kha liya hai or so rahi hai....

SS- acha thik hai chalo toh fir chalte hai...

They both go to car and sid also started driving and it was pin drop silence in the car but....

SG- stop the car (yell)

SS- ( stop his car ) babe what happen are you ok? Kya hua ha kuch toh bolo...

SG- woh mujhe na waha sai ice cream khane hai ( making puppy faces )

SS- are you serious sana matlab koi esai chila tha hai kya...

SG- sry ( and made a cute pout and puppy face )

SS- acha baba thik hai but yaha he wait karo mai lai kar aata hu...( Go outside to take ice cream and lock the car )

SG- farak toh padta hai in hai b kesai dar gae thai jab mai chilae....

Sana was taking to herself when he entered with ice cream one for him and other for his naaz..

SG- aww thanks aapko pata hai itni craving ho rahi thi uff finally ab mai aaram sai mera ice cream enjoy karu gi...

SS- ( chuckle ) ha khao....

Sana was eating ice cream very cutely and sid was so happy to see his baby his naaz so happy will just eating ice cream he so wanted to hug her kiss her but he cantrol his self because of her again....

Sana spoil her face just like a kid and she was looking very cutee...

Sid gestured her to clean her lips because that was turning him on but sana was lost in her ice cream and didn't listen him

So he open her seatbelt and take her in his lap

Kiss her cheeks and started licking Cream from her face...

Sana was shivering already when he put her in his lap and now also started licking she was feeling butterfly in her stomach and getting goosebumps with his every move......

They both are lost in eachother now sid saw sana face then her lips sana understand what he want so she closed her eyes to give him what he want and he was moving close to her lips but.... Sidharth phone started ringing and they come back to earth and sana paas him his phone and go to her seat and clean her face properly... After that there was silence in the car both are looking at each other from corner of eyes and sana was blushing like hell and after seeing that sid also smile...

Just like that they reached their mansion everyone was sleeping so they silently go inside and they go to thier room because both of them not feeling to eat something so sid wear his night wears and sana was also in washroom after sometime she comes out in this..

Sid POV:-
Uff she is looking so cutee her soft pink cheeks I so want to bite hard and her soft and tiny knuckles I so want give wet kisses over her knuckle and her most beautiful and juicy lips I so so want to kiss her hard I never thought that I will get attract to a girl like this uff she just changed my pov for girls I wish aagar menai kuch kiya he nahi hota abhi meri naaz merai paas hoti...

His thoughts get distrub by his naaz... He was so lost in her that he not even know when she comes there...

SG- wohh I matlab woh can I hug you....

SS- ( uff yaar mai kaha ignore karnai ka soch raha hu but or pyaar aa raha hai but hug toh mujhe b karna hai kya Karu ha he bol deta hu ) hmm okk...

They sleep like this...

Next morning...

Sana POV:-

I was fully sleeping on his broad chest... It was so beautiful feeling like a little touch of heaven, warm, cozy.. it's feel so safe in your embrace his protective arms are so perfectly wrapped around me.. and she kiss his forehead..

And he opened his eyes and saw his angle he wants that his all morning start with her doing cuddle and kisses...

SG- Good morning ( blushing )

SS- good morning ( kiss her cheek )

Both go to washroom ( in different rooms 😂 )

Sana was wearing this...

Sid was wearing this....

They both go downstairs....

In dinning table...

M- sanu kal toh time nahi mila sun ab aaj ja rahai hai hum....

SG- o hello tunai kaha tha tu India mai shift ho rahi hai....

M- aare baba pahle sun toh hum nai india mai he hai but khud k ghar mai...

SS- jay tunai b nahi bataya mujhe.. or yaha rehnai mai kya problem hai mai b toh rehta tha na London mai.....

J- aare bhai ase baat nahi hai but hume ab India shift hona he hai toh socha ek ghar he lai hu or hum yaha aatai jate rahai gai...

SS- okk fine chal... Maa mai b chalta hu sana ko lai k office k liye late ho raha hai...

And they both take asirvad of Rita maa and go to their office.....

Love you all 🐣♥️🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 9.3K 60
The story is about a Extrovert Girl And A Introvert Boy. For further information just peep inside the story.
284K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
92.2K 4.1K 45
While foccusing on one relation one overlooked the other one. What if Mahi is missing being kiddo of his elder brother and his elder brothers comes...
245K 21K 87
The story featuring our beloved on-screen pair, the two super cops of Lucknow women police station Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh.