Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La México
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group

5.6K 170 61
By ThemexicanHulk

It was late at night so Venompool and Blade were in the latter',s black armoured 1968 Dodge Charger travelling back to his base of operations.

"So Blade........... Did you have awesome parents that gave you that name or is it just a codename?" Y/N asked the African American man.

"Nah, I got the name 'Blade' because I like using swords, daggers, knives etcetera." He explained to Y/N.

"Oh, I get it. Guns are too quick, you can't savour all the little emotions." Y/N attempted to empathise with Blade "In their last moments, people show you who they really are......... It's fucking fantastic realising that you know someone better than almost anyone else in their lives."

"You are a fucked up individual." Blade slowly said in order for Y/N to truly process what he had said.

"Don't I know it, Wesley."

"Wait just a minute, swords are a type of blade. Is this guy just ripping us off? Why aren't we called Blade?"

Y/N agreed with his Symbiote "A - I don't think he's ripping us off. B - Venompool is a waaaay cooler than name than Blade."

Blade started chuckling a little "You talking to your alien friend?" He asked Y/N.

Y/N looked completely shocked at what Blade had just asked him "How in the fuck--"

Blade interrupted Y/N before he could finish "We've been looking for you for a while now." Blade said to Y/N as he kept his eyes focused on the road.

Y/N interest was piqued by the man "Really and who is this mythical 'We' that you speak of, I love playing the pronoun game." He emphasised the 'we' with quotation gestures.

"I work with two friends of yours. They told me a fair bit about you." Blade explained further, still not wanting to reveal who these people were "So, I know about your alien friend."

"Is this like my big reveal?"

"Yeah, maybe don't show yourself while he's driving." Y/N advised to the symbiote.

"Yeah, tell your friend he can wait to introduce himself because I'd prefer not to fork out fuck loads of cash to pay for a new car." Blade almost ordered to Y/N and Venom.

Venom grunted "Fine, no fun."

Y/N looked out of the window then turned to the sword wielding man "So Mr Blade, where in the hell are we? If you didn't notice I literally fell from the sky....... Well technically I jumped but that's not important." Y/N asked to Blade who was driving the car.

Blade gave him a straight response "We're in Vienna."

Y/N huffed "Austria, eh....... Birth country of Hitler."

"Thanks for the history lesson." Blade bluntly retorted.

"I'm full of interesting facts being as old as I am." Y/N cockily said to Blade, slapping the driver in the shoulder earning a glare from the sunglasses wearing man.

"Are you annoying as the guys say you are?"

"HAH! So it's two guys, we're bleeding the information out of you gradually." Y/N cheered, accidentally punching the ceiling of the car as he did it.

Blade muttered as he continued onto their destination "That's a yes then."

--

After about an hour of driving, Y/N and Blade arrived at their destination, an oldish house with a large garage where Blade parked the car.

"Nice crib." Y/N complimented as he looked around the garage.

Blade let out a small smile as he opened the door to the house "Thanks, me and the guys have got several places like this around."

The house inside looked like more of a workshop if anything because there we dozens of weapons and tools that were organised about the place.

Blade then called out "Hey I'm back and you'll never guess what I found!" He said with a prideful look on his face.

"I take offence to being called a 'what' rather than a 'who'" Y/N said whilst faking harm.

"Would it make you feel better if I called you a who?" Blade asked the obscure natured man.

Y/N nodded a few times "Yes, yes it would."

Blade grunted a little "Too bad."

"Ooooh look at Cheeky Cheekerson over here." Y/N taunted the well armed man who'd brought him to this place.

Y/N then heard footsteps coming slowly down the stairs as he ran his fingers through his H/C locks then gripped Blade by the shoulders, startling the man "How do I look, I'm going for fucking badass with a hint of presentability."

Blade ripped free of Y/N's grip "Would you stop being a dickhead" he somewhat scolded the man.

Y/N heard a small gruff laugh from behind him "Eric, Eric, Eric. He's a professional dickhead, you'll pick that up though." A rough male voice explained.

Y/N looked behind him to see a muscular man with jet black hair and was around six foot tall wearing black sweatpants and a black hoodie covering his iconic black t-shirt with a white skull printed upon it.

Y/N smiled at the man known as The Punisher "Ho-ly shit, Frankenstein!" Y/N exclaimed in an exasperated tone towards Frank Castle.

"What's up Pool?" Castle said with as minimal smile as possible as Y/N went over and they engaged in a small bro handshake followed by a quick bro hug which ended up being a few taps on the back.

"Dude, the last time I saw you was when I stole all of your guns and forced you to help me kill those gangbangers." Y/N laughed at the memory of all the chaos that they caused. "Funs N' Guns are back, motherfuckers!"

Frank rolled his eyes in disapproval "I HATE when you call us that."

Y/N smiled mischeviously "I know!" Y/N then glimpsed back at Blade "And Eric, that's your real name?"

Blade nodded his head once "Eric Brooks."

"Y/N L/N." He said with jazz hands to introduce himself with his usual flair.

Venom then came out of his shoulder "And I'm Venom, the local alien lifeform around here."

Blade was internally shocked by the sight of the alien but it barely showed on his exterior "Fuckin' hell" he said slowly, taking it all in, he then glanced over towards Castle "Tell you what the stories don't quite prepare you."

Another male voice then said from behind Venompool and Castle "Y/N tends to have the effect on people."

Y/N smiled at what he assumed and took as a compliment before he looked behind and was shocked by who the final member of the trio was, one of his oldest friends that he'd known since the 1970's.

The Wolverine.

"Wow, we're really throwing the Fox-Disney merger out of the window." Y/N said to himself.

"Hey, bub." Logan said to Y/N as he gave his fellow self healer, a pat on the shoulder with his heavy fist that was due to the adamantium surgically added to his body.

Y/N made a pout towards Logan "Awww Wolvie, a pat on the shoulder. You must really have missed us." He teased the notoriously aggressive man.

Logan sighed whilst looking at Y/N and Venom "Everytime I see the pair of you, it reminds me to miss you less."

Y/N wiped the tear out of his eye "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." He said whilst sniffling causing all three men in the room to groan.

"Really, I never knew you were so sentimental."

"Pieces of shit" he muttered under his breath then looked back to Y/N "Besides I'm sure your Avenger friends have missed you a hell of a lot more than we have. You've been gone for fucking ages." He tried to clear up as he gestured to himself and Frank.

Logan and Frank nodded however they'd never admit it out loud but having Venompool around was a nice shake up to what kind of business they had been accustomed to over the years bring the more serious characters that they were.

"Now...... where the hell have you been for the past year?" Frank practically demanded out of Y/N.

Y/N and Venom's pupils dilated in utter shock at what Frank had just said to them before they looked at each other then started laughing "I'm sorry, I thought you said I've been gone a year."

Logan saw the evident confusion on Y/N's face "You HAVE been gone a year bub, ever since all that shit with S.H.I.E.L.D went down."

"It felt like days, a week at most." Venom murmured still feeling the effects of this new information.

Y/N looked individually at Logan, Frank and Eric before he let his lips form into a tiny almost arrogant smile. He slapped his hands together and rubbed them rapidly "Well my friends do I have a tale for you." Y/N said as he and the three others took their seats at a dinner table in the kitchen.

--

After Y/N had explained what had happened to him up in space with the Guardians Of The Galaxy, the defeat of Ronan and saving the Planet Xandar.

The other three guys looked at each other because they could tell, by the look on Y/N's face and the fact that Y/N was bonded to an alien symbiote, that Y/N was telling the truth.

The Punisher then started chuckling as he looked at Blade "And you thought telling him about our 'thing' was gonna be difficult."

"Well I didn't know the motherfucker did I?" Blade defended himself to Castle. Blade then said to Y/N and Venom "These two speak highly of you. I see what they mean now." Which made Y/N smirk like crazy at how the two hard asses thought of him.

"DON'T. Tell him that!" Logan scolded Eric who put his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah, it'll only boost his ego." Frank added onto Logan's point.

Blade then attempted to hush the other two as he got up to go to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels before pouring each of them a shot.

Y/N felt the sting in his throat but he liked the small burn that it brought him "So, I'm as Curious as George the monkey about what this big fat secret y'all are hiding is." Y/N asked them all in quizzical tone.

Logan and Frank both looked to Eric who realised he was the one being tasked with explaining what Y/N wanted to know. Blade took a big breath in and then sighed as he began explaining.

"The world you live in is just a sugar coated topping, there's a world beneath it......... The real world and inside it a shit load of blood sucking maniacs wanting to take it over.............. Vampires."

Y/N and Venom looked at each other in disbelief as the room was filled with a deathly and eerily cold silence at the major revelation.

Y/N looked at the three after about a minute or so and whispered "I'm letting it linger for a while for dramatic effect." Making all three men groan and throw their heads back.

Venom created a hand coming out of Y/N's back and gave him a proper hard smack on the back of his head "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

Y/N began laughing heartily "There's so much wrong with me and that's what makes me perfect."

"Oooh look at you being all philosophical." Venom teased his host who responded with a middle finger.

Y/N turned his attention away from his symbiote and instead to his friends "Soooooo these vampires are they more like Dusk Til' Dawn, Lost Boys or Twilight?" He posed the question to them.

Blade had heard about the oddities that Y/N possessed but was surprised at the product in front of him "None. They are brutal, heartless and will kill you if you give them the chance."

Y/N winced a little "So no sexy, hot vampires for me to possibly go to town on."

Blade sighed loudly "No."

Y/N clicked his fingers in defeat "Damn! No sex in coffins."

"Shut. Up." Frank warned Y/N through gritted teeth, with the others thankful that someone shut up Y/N, at least for the time being.

Y/N smiled at The Punisher before doing a gesture that zipped his lips closed before shoving an imaginary key in his pocket, this gave Venom the opportunity to get his much out as possible.

"Right, of you have anything you want to explain to him right now, do it because stopping him talking is like cutting off people's breathing."

The three men then rushed into action under the symbiote's advisement and shot up from the table as they got to work to explain EVERYTHING to Y/N.

Logan pulled Y/N up from the chair "So Y/N, we hunt and kill vampires together and we want you to be apart of it."

The trio then took Y/N over to a map of the world that they had in the house that was covered with small colourful pins "Now these pins show where big ass vampire hotspots all around the world." Frank added towards the nodding Y/N who was honestly struggling not to talk at this point.

"Sweet, I love travelling."

Blade then interjected into the explanation to Y/N "Now, these vampires they ain't like the ones in the films." Blade said as the group took Y/N and Venom into the garage where all the DIY equipment was.

Blade showed off of the vast array of weapons that had stored which consisted of several different pistols, shotguns, machine guns, bladed weaponry, throwing weaponry which almost made Y/N eyes widen to the size of UFO's at the beauty that was before him.

"We gota a lotta weapons, this shit's expensive work." The African American man said to him.

"Yeah, we kinda make our own biological weapons and have piss loads of money anyways."

Blade went deeper into the ways to hunt and kill vampires. "Vampires are also heavily weakened by sunlight, garlic and holy relics."

Logan then turned Y/N towards him "These vampires can be killed by beheading or impaling through the heart." Logan then showed off his adamantium claws, smirking a little "That's what these are for."

Y/N then suddenly burst out, not able to contain himself "FUCK! I'D HATE TO BE THE LADY WHO ASKS YOU TO FINGER HER!!!" Y/N bent over and started panting for breath "Shitsticks!" He exclaimed as he stood back up and slapped his hands on Logan and Frank's shoulders "You have no clue how hard that was to keep quiet."

"Yeah, it's almost as if you were passing a kidney stone." Eric sarcastically said to Y/N.

"Yeah, like Logan here. I've got a Super Duper Healing Factor except mines a lot faster and better so I don't really have a problem with that." Y/N teased the Canadian who snarled a little at Y/N.

Y/N then smiled at the trio "So what you're telling me is that you guys are a bunch of Hemo-sucking hitmen."

"Yeah."

"Basically"

"Crudely worded but yeah that's the general idea."

"I am so down to killing and slaying some vampires." Y/N said as he pulled out his swords and started slashing his swords whilst also simultaneously doing light saber noises.

"Hell yeah, I'm in.......... Eating vampires has definitely just gone onto my personal menu."

Punisher looked at the two "Great...... That's great."

Blade clapped his hands together with all three guys happy that Y/N and Venom had joined them with the vampire hunting, despite Logan and Frank knowing the prospect of murder would really be enough to get Venompool on board.

"Excellent!" Blade exclaimed as he pulled out a laptop and an image of a nightclub on the computer "Outskirts of the city, a massive fucking nest of these blood biters crawling about the place, and WE are going to clear this joint."

"How many?" Logan asked as he retracted his metal claws back into his skin.

"When?" Frank asked.

"Tomorrow"

"Wow, not even back one day and we're being thrown back into the action." Y/N said to Venom as he twizzled his swords in his hands.

"I know right. It's like action is like a mainstay of our lives."

Y/N then took the mantle of leader for the time being "Alright you violent assholes, let's rest up so we can commit crimes against humanity............ for the benefit of humanity."

"Alright, I can get behind that." Frank said whilst pointing to Y/N.

--

The next day at around 8PM, there was a montage of the four guys preparing and arming themselves with weapons and whatever else was necessary to go out and knock the shit out of a couple or more likely several dozen vampires.

Blade was putting on his body armour before throwing on his classic black trench coat and black sunglasses. He armed himself with a sword, a couple of knives along with two pistols. He then headed to their other car to check that it was all in working order.

The Punisher put a tank top followed by his Kevlar vest which had his trademark Punisher skull design on it along with his thick black boots on. Frank armed himself with a couple of sub-machine guns that were holstered into his thighs accompanied by a couple of combat knives, and a couple of small explosives.

Wolverine didn't have much to get ready himself, all he did was have put on a white tank top followed by a brown leather jacket along with jeans and boots. Logan didn't take much in terms of weapons as he was a weapon himself, all he needed and ever had were his trusty adamantium claws. He growled slightly as he pushed his claws out of his skin, prepping himself for the fight.

Venompool meanwhile donned their iconic black and white suit but kept the mask off until they got there. He placed his customised swords into his holsters on his back, arming himself with pistols into his thigh holsters before taking a particular nice weapon of a heavy duty shotgun along with some extra rounds just for a bit of comfort.

"Time to make the chimi-fucking-changas." Y/N said eagerly as he and Venom regrouped with the rest of the group at the car which was an armoured black four seater, Land Rover Discovery 2014.

"Sweet whip." Y/N complimented, nodding at the sight of the car before he ran and slid over the hood of the car and yelled "SHOTGUN!" He then laughed at the Frank and Logan's misfortune before sticking his middle fingers up at them.

"You snooze, you lose suckaz." Venom taunted the two hard men before Venompool entered the car.

Logan and Frank huffed and then muttered "Child." They looked to Blade who had a smirk on his face.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to bring him along." Blade defended the infantile mercenary before he entered the car soon followed by the two other guys.

Blade started up the car as the group made their way to the nightclub. It was a very serious atmosphere in the car before Y/N brought it down a notch or two "So, it must suck for you two that me and Wolvie have enhancements but you don't." He said towards Eric and Frank.

"I don't need enhancements." Frank stated in sheer defiance at what Y/N had said, almost taking offence to it. "Besides I'm the only one in the car whose fully human."

Blade looked at Frank through the rearview mirror whilst Y/N and Logan looked straight at him "What?" He asked as if nothing was wrong "Logan's a mutant, Y/N's a mutant with an alien bonded to him and Eric's half-vampire."

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Computer says what the fuck did you just say." Y/N exclaimed before looking at the driver of the vehicle "You're half-vampire."

Eric didn't like talking about his past too much just like everyone else in the car but it was a staple as to who he was today "Yeah, I was born half human, half vampire."

"You're a Dhampir!" Y/N declared, impressing Blade to some extent who nodded at the use of the proper name for what he was. Y/N however squinted his eyes a little "Good half or bad half?"

"What the fuck does it matter!?" Logan asked, peering over the seat into the front.

"Well I wanna know if Dracula over here is gonna be suckin' on my nutsack like they're some gobstoppers."

Venom then popped out "So, yeah it matters a great deal."

Venom's appearance made Blade swerve the car slightly as everyone were forced back into their seats, as Blade regained control he glared at the hybrid pairing "Don't. Do that while I'm driving, do you want us all to crash and burn and die."

"Well I don't know what kind of abilities you have but I'm certain me and Logan could survive the 'crashing, burning, dying' elements of this." Y/N mocked whilst doing quotation gestures and making his voice slightly more high pitched.

Frank realised that Blade was in unfamiliar territory with Y/N and smirked slightly "I told you he was a professional dick."

"Professional dick? That makes me sound like some kind of pornstar." Y/N cried out before looking up at the sky "Though I could be one especially with my body. I mean have you seen what this costume does for my ass!"

"Could you handle having your junk on the net though?"

"Eh, probably not." Y/N said, he then referred back to Blade being a half-vampire "So what sort of shit have you got then?"

Blade shed a bit more light on his character to Venompool "I got all their strengths, none of their weaknesses.......... Except for the thirst."

Y/N shifted in his seat to turn his body towards Blade "For blood!? Well that's not so bad, the taste of humans ain't as bad as you think."

Blade wasn't a big fan of Y/N's outlook on his Dhampirism "Not something you want to do though."

Y/N scoffed a little "Try being bonded to Venom for damn near thirty years then come back to me."

"It's true, I do love humans."

The four then continued their journey onto the nightclub to go and fuck some deadheads.

After a forty minute drive to the nightclub which was actually one of those underground nightclubs that people go to, the group had finally arrived.

As if in slow motion, the four guys exited the car and got all of their gear, prepping themselves to head inside of the building.

"Alright guys, let's go out there and make a difference!" Y/N attempted to encourage his fellow hunters.

"That sounds like something a Scout Leader would say."

"And I should give a fuck becauseee?"

"Don't go too crazy in there Y/N." Logan gave fair warning to the man as the quartet went to enter the hellhole. "Yeah, you might be Mr I Saved The World but these are dangerous motherfuckers."

Y/N chuckled a little "Chill out Van Helsing, I am THE dangerous motherfucker." He confidently stated before entering the nest with his three companions.

--

Inside the nightclub, the music was pounding. People were having fun whilst the strobe lights were flashing and pointing in what seemed to be every direction possible. All in all the club was absolutely rocking.

There were dozens upon dozens of people inside however the fun really got started when the sprinklers, in the pipework that ran along the ceiling of the club, went off but instead of releasing water instead oozed out thick, crimson liquid - blood.

There were lots of cheers as the blood poured down onto the bodies of the partygoers however there were the select few that had looks of complete confusion as to what was happening.

Soon for some of the unfortunate humans who were surrounded by vampires they were soon made a meal out of by the ravenous bloodsuckers. However one luck soul manages to wriggle free of the grasp of any vampires before falling down onto the floor.

He opened his eyes to see that the sprinklers that delivered the blood were now empty and more importantly that there four pairs of feet standing opposite to the people which covered it.

In a straight line and equal distance apart stood the four men from left to right - Wolverine, Venompool, Punisher and Blade.

The vampires recognised all four men immediately as the began muttering between one another.

"That's him, it's Blade, The Daywalker."

"Is that The Punisher?"

"Oh my, it's the frickin' Wolverine."

"Shit, shit, shit and That's fucking Venompool."

"Venompool? I thought he was missing."

"Well he's standing right fucking there."

The four men held ice cool exteriors before the masked Venompool took one step forwards to greet the vampires "Ladies and Gentlemen. It is such an honour to be here tonight. You see my friends here are helping me lose my virginity."

Venom then popped out "Our vampire killing virginity."

"BULLSHIT!" A naive vampire said from the crowd.

"Ooooooooh I love it, denial. That is the first part of the grieving process brothers and sisters. Now let's hold hands whilst we skullfuck you out of existence."

The vampires snarled at Y/N's declaration however couldn't think too much about it as Logan roared loudly before pouncing on one vampire, driving his adamantium claws deep in their chest, reducing them to ash.

"WHOO GO LOGAN!" Y/N cheered before coming back to reality "I am so sorry, I should be killing not celebrating."

Carnage then unfolded as Y/N pulled out his shotgun and fired at some vampires, who were lined up, straight in the chest killing three of them "As Britney Spears would say 'Oops I did it again'"

Blade then pulled out his daggers and went on the offensive as he stabbed one bloodsucker straight in the knee before stabbing it in the chest whilst they were bent over.

The Punisher got out his sub machine guns which had loaded with armour piercing rounds as to better penetrate the skins of the vampire. Castle then unleashed a flurry of tactical bursts at the nearby vampires, using pinpoint accuracy to send them back to hell.

Wolverine did what he did best and attacked the vampires by just casually strolling about the place as if he owned with mean, nasty look on his face. He tore through the vampires that were stupid enough to try and attack him. He saw that some were trying to get away from him and smiled "I love it when they play hard to get."  He said before chasing them down.

Venom got in on the action as he created a tendril from Y/N's arm grabbed a nearby vampire before savagely slamming the unfortunate fucker to the floor, with their combined strength Venompool ripped off one of their arms. Y/N stomped on his chest to hold him down then swung the loose arm towards the head whilst Venom yelled "FORE!!" As the limb made contact with the skull knocking it clean off the body.

"Remind me to get a new golf club because this one is shit."  Y/N complained as he tossed the limb to the side.

"Maybe it's just your shitty technique."

"My technique is perfect, sublime, exceptional! All of words that mean perfect."

Y/N then got another vampire in a head scissors with his legs wrapped around their neck and throat, taking him down to the ground.

"Don't worry buddy, I like to choke my opponents." Y/N quipped as the pressure increased around the vampire's neck "I'm not opposed to a bit of choking behind closed doors if you catch my drift."

Eric saw that Y/N had a vampire pinned then came over and drove his sword straight into the heart of the creature, turning it to ash.

Y/N got up from the floor slightly upset "Come on dude, I had that. You totally stole that from me."

The sunglasses wearing Dhampir smirked at him "Act faster then."

Y/N took this on as a challenge as his mouth made an 'O' shape behind his mask "You want fast. I'll give you fast."

Blade was keen to see what Y/N could do as he pulled out his shotgun and began rapidly firing at the helpless vampires. His shooting was like a marksman as he killed twelve vampires without missing a single shot.

Venom pulled out some ammo and allowed Y/N to reload as the host pranced back over to Blade who replied with a simple "Damn"

"Quick but less creative."

The group then finished the job with relative ease as Frank used a combination of close combat and small firearms to fight. One poor souls was stabbed in the stomach by the ex-military man before Castle shoved a grenade inside of the wound before sending the vampire to Kingdom Come.

Logan tore through the vampires like scissors through paper with one particular unlucky fellow being split into three sections as Logan shoved his claws inside one guy's skull before effortlessly slicing downwards.

Blade killed various vampires just like the others with the pinnacle of his kills coming when one tried to sneak up behind him however he sweeped their legs before mailing them to the wall lodging a knife deep into his hand before thrusting his fist in a celebratory moment.

He sighed as he looked at the sucker pinned to the wall "Some motherfuckers are always tryna ice skate uphill."

He then pulled a small device out of his pocket which he attached to the vampire which eventually set the bastard alight, Blade smirked as he watched another vampire fall victim to him and the others.

Venompool cleaned up to their usual standard with jokes and brutality as the group realised that there was one vampire left.

The four men surrounded the lone vampire standing about eight feet away from him each and stared at him for a few seconds. The silence was them.broken when Y/N clapped his hands together as the sound echoed through the blood soaked nightclub.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but what do you say to a little teamwork." Y/N encouraged the three other men. Venom then created a symbiotic sword and stabbed the guy straight in the dick before slapping him over to Wolverine.

Logan grabbed the guy by the shoulders and kneed him ruthlessly in the stomach before taking out his claws and cutting the vampire's legs off at the knee before kicking him over to Blade.

Eric then proceeded to deliver two brutal elbows on the top of the vampire's cranium making him howl in anguish, Blade took out his sword and literally disarmed the male vampire by slicing both of his arms off. Using his enhanced strength, he picked up the limbless vamp and chucked him in the air.

Frank then pulled out his dual sub machine guns and peppered the airborne bloodsucker with a round of magazines from each firearm. The momentum of the bullets sent the man backwards towards Y/N.

Y/N snatched the heavily injured body out of the sky before landing on his feet and turning what remained towards him "Sorry sir, but it seems that your free trial on Life has expired............. We won't be able to renew your membership sorry." Y/N then pulled his fist back and sent into straight into the vampire's chest and ripping out his heart.

Y/N then tossed the body away like it was a piece of meat which to Venom it actually was "Oh here, have a snack." Y/N said as he threw the heart up in the air as the Klyntar's head came out to catch the organ in his mouth.

Venom chewed on the muscular organ before swallowing "Thanks man, that was extremely rich in flavour."

"Alright chill out Gordon Ramsay." He said trying to calm the Symbiote down before turning to the other three guys.

"Now that was Fucking Diabolical!!" Y/N exclaimed as he unmasked himself amd held out open arms whilst taking in the very red scenery.

Logan smirked ever so slightly at Y/N's outburst "What did we tell you Eric. Annoying as fuck........... But reliable as fuck too."

Eric smiled in admiration towards the Avenger "Not bad, not bad at all." He half heartedly complimented.

"What do you mean 'not bad', I thought I was the MVP here." Y/N claimed much to the irritation of the others.

"Egotistical as fuck as well." Frank added towards Eric.

Eric then looked around and ordered "Let's burn this mother to the ground and get the fuck out of here."

The group spent the next fifteen minutes or so covering the nightclub in petrol (gasoline) before heading out of the club with Y/N lurking behind the other three to create a trail as they exited the club.

Just as they made their way outside, Y/N felt something tug on him as something razor sharp then drove itself into his shoulder making him yelp in pain.

Y/N's painful endeavour caught the attention of the other three who looked at Y/N with horror "SHIT Y/N!" Blade exclaimed before taking a small knife out of his pocket and threw it in the direction of Y/N's shoulder.

Venom created an arm out of Y/N's back then flipped the assailant over his head and straight into the path of Blade's knife which made contact with the attacker's eye "Shit sorry about that man, I didn't even see it." Venom apologised feeling guilty for not protecting this host better.

Y/N waved it off "Pfft, it's nothing." However when Y/N looked at his shoulder more in depth he could see that it wasn't exactly nothing. He could see.....

Teeth marks in his shoulder with his blood coming out.

Eric, Frank and Logan came over to see if their friend was alright before they saw the same thing that Y/N had just a few seconds prior.

"Shit"

"Shit"

"Shit"

All three men said one after the other as they saw what had happened "What's the big deal, I'll heal. I've been eaten by a shark before now whilst surfing, so this is nothing." Trying to disregard any problems that could arise.

"Trust me bub, this ain't nothing." Logan warned with slight concern in his voice.

"Logan's right, you're healing factor will probably nullify any effects." Blade said as he examined the wound however it had already healed by now but the damage may have already been done.

Frank could tell that Y/N was acting casually about this so warned him "Y/N, This. Is. Serious."

Y/N let out a big sigh as he thought it was a big fucking fuss over nothing however there was a thought in the back of his mind that if these three who weren't known to show a whole lot of emotion were showing this much concern then this probably was something to be concerned about.

"Alright, alright. If you pussies want to doctor me for a few days then I won't oppose BUT does that mean you'll be at my beck and call." He cheekily asked the group.

Y/N finished the trail of petrol outside the club before standing a decent ways back as the four stood in a horizontal line then Logan took out a big ass cigar and lit it up.

Y/N looked as Logan smoked the cigar "Mind if I take a hit." Y/N asked as he held his hand out for the cigar.

Logan took a big inhale of it before puffing out a big could of smoke "Sure" he said, handing the cigar to Y/N who took a few puffs of the tobacco before offering it up to Eric and Frank "You boys want some?" He said holding out the cigarette to them.

"Fuck it." Frank said, snatching it out of Y/N's hand and smoking it.

"Wow, so rude, Frank." Y/N scoffed in a teasing way.

The Punisher blew a smoke cloud into Y/N's face "Fuck Off." He said before taking another drag on the cigar and then breathing out the whitish, grey vapour "Eric?" Frank offered to Blade.

Blade took the cigar and like the others inhaled some of the tobacco, feeling the effects really hit his lungs as he started coughing and spluttering which made the other three laugh at his expense.

"Assholes" he said as he recovered his breath before flicking the thick brown cigar onto the flammable liquid trail leading into the nightclub.

The quartet waited for a few minutes for the whole building to catch ablaze as the red, orange and yellow flames overwhelmed the infrastructure.

The four watched as the fire raged on. After a few minutes they quartet headed back to their car to head back to base.

Venompool, Wolverine, Punisher and Blade sat in the vehicle with Blade at the wheel before driving off into the night and back to their base of operations.

This marked the night that The Four Horseman were born.

A/N - THE FOUR HORSEMAN REPRESENT:

• Christ or The Antichrist
• War and Bloodshed
• Famine
• Death

But which of the four goes with which title?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.8K 19
This is the story of sombras daughter wisp And how she is related to one of the mane six
19.6K 649 11
A young half dwarf half elf called (Y/n) is part of the company of Thorin Oakenshield. She doesn't know much about her past only, that her mother was...
1.8K 62 7
In which, Azula is sent to prison. Where she meets another broken heart. Their broken pieces fit together like a puzzle piece -- Azula x Male Oc Tak...
51.7K 1.3K 13
Tamara is Honeys twin sister who transferred to Ouran, she is always full of energy like Honey but once her past comes back to haunt her with the hel...