The One Night Stand That Neve...

By Lexi_N

Jayson. Mason, and Daniel are three bisexual roommates in their late 20s. After one night of drinking, Jayson... More

The One Night Stand That Never Left
Chapter One: One Bar
Chapter Two: One High School Student
Chapter Three: One Friend.
Chapter Four: One Top
Chapter Five: One Declaration
Chapter Six: One Smoking Girl
Chapter Seven: One Surprise Visit
Chapter Eight: One Ex-Boyfriend
Chapter Nine: One Secret
Chapter Eleven: One Soccer Match
Chapter Twelve: One Meeting
Chapter Thirteen: One Robbery
Chapter Fourteen: One Too Many Problems
Chapter Fifteen: One Father
Chapter Sixteen: One Plan
Chapter Seventeen: One Decision
Chapter Eighteen: One Prom
Chapter Nineteen: One Break
Chapter Twenty: One Love
Chapter Twenty-One: One Unforgettable Night

Chapter Ten : One Boyfriend

17.2K 724 98
By Lexi_N

It’s been three weeks. Three weeks, since I told Noah that I wanted to try us out as boyfriends. The key word in this situation is ‘try’. I admit that I do have feelings for Noah. I actually really like the kid and I am very much attracted to him – more than anyone that I’ve ever dated actually. The problem was that Noah was still in high school and everywhere we went people thought I was his older brother or something. It made me feel like a creepy pervert. It was a good thing that I didn’t care much what people thought. I mean if I did, I probably would have never dated Nick.

I just felt weird, especially since we lived together. I mean it took couples a year to move in with each otehr. It was like we were doing everything backwards. We had already had sex and we were already living together. What more was there to do?

“Jayson, let’s go on a date,” Noah said tapping me on the shoulder one afternoon.

“For what?” I asked. “Dates are only for guys who are looking to get into a girl or guy’s pants. And I’ve already been in your pants, in your shorts, in your boxers and in you for that matter.”

“Dates are for people who are in a relationship,” Noah stated. “Aren’t you and I in a relationship?”

“Noah, we just went on a date like a day ago,” I replied.

“We went on a date two weeks and we went to a club with Nick – that’s not a date,” he groaned. “I want a real date. The two of us alone. How about we see a movie? How about we see Twilight?”

“Twilight? Are you fucking kidding me? I’m a twenty-nine year old man,” I huffed. “If you want to see Twilight, you better call Isabella or something.”

“Fine, I’ll just call Liam and ask him if he wants to see it,” Noah said pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. I bit my lip anxiously. He was kidding. He really wasn’t going to call Liam. He wasn’t, right? I glanced at him as he dialed.

“Hey Liam –“ He began.

I slapped the phone out of his hand before he could finish the call. God, he plays dirty.

“Get dressed,” I muttered before I walked to my room. I could hear Noah jump and down as I walked into my bedroom. I can’t believe I had been suckered into going to see that Twilight movie. What was it with this Twilight series? I hated that shit. I was forced to see the first one with Nick. How many of them did they have?

I groaned as I showered and dressed quickly. Maybe I should just bring headphones? I could just stick them in my ears, so I wouldn’t actually have to hear the movie. Would that be so wrong? But then agin,  if he asks about the movie then I won't know shit. Damn. It looks like I’ll just have to stick this one out.

Maybe I could get brownie points for this later? I could possibly get a little something something tonight for this.

“Noah, are you ready?” I called out to him as I knocked on his door.

“Yeah in a minute,” he said. I fell onto the couch as I waited for him to get ready.

“Where are you going? Wow! You actually showered,” Mason commented.

“I’m taking Noah to the movies,” I replied.

“To the movies? Who’s going with him?” Mason asked curiously.

“I am -  We are going to the movies together,” I nodded.

“You didn’t ask Danny or I, if we wanted to go? How come we weren’t invited?” Mason joked.

“Because Noah wants us to go together alone,” I huffed.

“Alone? Just the two of you? What are those things called again? When two people go out alone with each other?” Mason replied acting dumb. “I just can’t remember what it’s called for the life of me.”

“Fine Mason! We are going on a date, ok? Is that what you want to hear? Noah and I are going on a date,” I said narrowing my eyes at him. Mason chuckled as I admitted it.

“A date? I thought you go on a date when you want to get into someone’s pants,” Daniel joked. “Or what you do when you’re married to make your wife feel special even though you’re secretly fucking the secretary.”

“Either way couples go on dates,” Mason said raising an eyebrow.

“Wait! You and Noah are a couple?! Since when? Why didn’t you tell us?” Daniel exclaimed. “Noah managed to tie you down.”

“Noah and I are trying something out,” I explained.

“I’m ready, Jayson,” Noah said walking into the living room. “What’s going on guys?”

“Nothing, Let’s go,” I said ignoring Daniel and Mason completely.

“Noah, are you and Jayson boyfriends?” Daniel asked raising an eyebrow.

“Noah! Don’t tell them anything,” I groaned.

“Yeah, Jayson didn’t tell you?” Noah asked. Mason and Daniel fell to the floor in laugher, after Noah said this. These guys were complete assholes. I sighed as I opened the front door. Noah looked at them in confusion as I closed the door behind us.

“What was their problem?” Noah asked.

“Nothing, let’s just go see the movie,” I replied as I we walked into the elevator. Mason and Daniel were just being themselves as usual. Mason, Daniel and I had made a bet previously that I would be tied down in another relationship before them after Nick and I dated. I insisted that I wouldn’t and that I was through dating men completely. We see who won that bet. I had just lost two hundred dollars.

Noah and I made it to the movie theater quickly. We were standing in line, when Noah hid behind me. He was glancing at a group of high school kids who were walking by. I’m guessing he didn’t want them to see him.

“You know those kids?” I asked curiously.

“They go to my high school,” Noah nodded.

“Oh,” I said as I ordered two movie tickets. It was extremely embarrassing by the way for me to order two twilight tickets. God, the look on the women’s face when I asked for them was priceless. It was a combination of shock and confusion.

“Let’s get seats quickly,” Noah rushed as we walked towards theater five. Noah and I sat in the back row, way in the corner. I wanted to be as far  away as humanly possible from the screen. If I had to sit through this movie, then Noah was going to have to abide by my seating decision.

“Why are we so far?” Noah asked.

“No reason in particular,” I said. “I just like the back.”

“I’m sure,” he nodded as the lights faded and the movie began. I sighed. I would have to sit here for nearly two hours. This was definitely torture considering Kristen Stewart wasn’t even that hot. At least if you’re going to subject me to such a lame love story, at least have the main character somewhat attractive. Robert Pattinson was ok to look at it and Taylor Lautner was too muscular for my taste.

I couldn’t take this movie seriously. I mean I was a near thirty year old in a movie theater with majority of pre-teens. Why did I let Noah drag me here? Halfway through the movie, I glanced over at Noah to see he was really into it. His eyes hadn’t left the screen once. I, on the other hand, was extremely bored.

I smirked deviously as I traced my lips across his neck. He didn’t budge an inch, so I used my tongue instead. I licked and sucked on his neck until he paid attention to me.

“Jayson stop,” he whispered. “I’m trying to watch the movie.”

“I think you’ve watched enough,” I retorted as I pulled his face into mine. I pressed my lips against his softly, as we shared a kiss. My hands fell behind Noah’s head as I ran my fingers through his hair. His tongue lashed against mine, as I took Noah completely away from the movie. He pulled away a few minutes after, breaking the kiss.

“I have to use the bathroom,” he said, before he stood up.

“Oh really?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I do! God, Jayson you have such a dirty mind,” he whispered. “I’ll be back.”

I sat there for a few minutes in boredom. Noah had been gone for a while. What did he get lost? I stood up and walked out of the theater to see the group of kids earlier speaking to Noah. For some reason, I didn’t think that it was a friendly meeting. As I walked closer, I could hear the guys heckling Noah. They were calling him all sorts of names that I didn’t quite approve of.

Take a deep breath, Jayson. They are probably minors and I could go to jail for punching a minor. It would be considered assault.

Noah shook his head as soon as he saw me coming towards him. All the guys looked at me, as soon as I approached their little meeting.

“Noah, let’s go,” I said firmly, completely ignoring the little brats.

“You heard him faggot,” one of them said. “Your fairy boyfriend is calling for you. Why don't you go to him?"

All the guys chuckled at the guy who said it. I’m pretty sure he was the ring leader of this little group here.

“Listen here little asshole! You are so fucking lucky that I’m an adult,” I said angrily. “If I was eighteen years old, I would kick your ass so bad your mother wouldn’t even recognize you. How about  that? We’d see who the faggot was then, now wouldn’t we?”

“Let’s get out of here guys,” he said walking away. “He’s not worth it.”

Noah stared at me as the guys walked out of the movie theater lobby. I had stirred up quite the scene in the theater. A few people clapped as soon as I walked away. They could clap, but they didn’t do shit when those kids were harassing him. I groaned as Noah and I walked out towards the car.

“Jayson, back there, I . . .” He began at a loss of words. “Thanks.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I nodded. “Did you think I was going to stand by and let those guys harass you? What kind of boyfriend would I be if I did that?”

“You’re sexy when you’re mad,” Noah laughed. “You told them off good. I can’t believe they walked away.”

“Well, let me know if they bother you again,” I replied.

“Shit! We didn’t finish the movie,” Noah sighed.

“How about we grab some food first? I know a place close by,” I said.

The restaurant which I had orginally planned to take him ended up being closed due to renovations, so Noah and I ended up grabbing ice cream from a nearby parlor. We sat in a booth near a window. Noah ordered a banana split and I ordered a regular hot fudge sundae.

“Figures you would order a banana split,” I chuckled. “Way to make an apparently obvious that we’re gay, Noah.”

“Fuck you Jayson,” Noah retorted. “I happen to like banana’s a lot.”

“Trust me I know,” I winked.

“That came out all wrong,” he sighed.

“You set yourself up for that one, babe,” I laughed as I took a spoonful of ice cream. “Sorry our date was such a bust.”

“It was interesting for the most part,” Noah smiled. “I had – well, I’m still having a great time. Any time alone with you is great.”

Noah was getting all sentimental again. I rolled my eyes as he punched me in the shoulder.

“Ok alright,” I mumbled. “I also enjoy spending time with you, Noah.”

“Aww! Jayson,” Noah said with sarcasm. “Look at you getting all mushy on me. It doesn’t fit you at all. Please stop – you’re scaring me.”

“What? I’m just telling you my feelings,” I continued. “Noah, your all I think about from dusk to dawn. Sometimes I walk into your room at night and just watch you sleep. You look so angelic and peaceful.”

“Ok! That’s enough! Jayson!” Noah said. “That was creepy.”

I laughed as I finished my ice cream. I stuck my spoon inside it as Noah ate his slowly. This was actually nice. I was glad that we were spending this time together. We didn’t get much alone time thanks to beavis and butthead in the apartment. Mason and Daniel had to be perhaps the nosiest people that I have ever met. They were so far into my life – they couldn’t live their own. It was annoying most of the time but I couldn’t see myself not living there with them. We had been roommates since we left college.  

I glanced back at Noah's blonde hair and blue eyes. I still didn't think I deserved him. But the heart wants what the hearts wants. 

“Jayson do you want some?” Noah asked offering me some of his ice cream.

“No Noah, I don’t want  any of your banana,” I chuckled.

“We’ll see about that,” he said with a devilish grin on his face. It seems my perverted mind and dirty sense of humor was already rubbing off on him. I kind of liked it actually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 140K 36
When college student Indie finds out her boyfriend cheated on her, she hooks up with his best frenemy Reece as payback but doesn't expect their one-n...
265K 9K 20
(Sequel to The One Night Stand That Never Left) This story picks up a year after Noah and Jayson moved down to Washington, DC to attend Georgetown.
34.5K 1.5K 9
Trent wasn't always like this. He never used to get high, go to parties, and get wasted. Not until after his mother died. That's when he changed for...
5.1M 104K 44
Noah davis is your typical college guy and he loves it. Used to being with a different girl every week, he relishes the chase of an impossible target...