Luring The Cold Hearted Billi...

By THENAUGHTYGRAY

Hermes Xayn Montegara & Nerlay Jane Delos Santos What if you fell in love with someone who didn't introduce... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER-35

37.6K 853 121
By THENAUGHTYGRAY

Luring the cold Hearted Billionaire

Jane sweet giggles filled his ears as he felt a warm yet ticklish air blows right on his left ear tickling him until it is enough to wake him up.

His lips automatically smiled before he opened his eyes and stretched his hands to reach and cup Jane's adorable yet gorgeous face.

His smile widened when he remembered what Jane told him last night, she confessed that Sa'Kong Irog was hers, and established that restaurant here in Philippines with the idea of him.

Sa'Kong Irog... Sa aking minamahal...

All this time he was right that those recipes are really hers, that's why that resto feels like home, because it was really made and established by his home.

Marahan n'yang ibinangon ang pang itaas n'yang katawan para maabot n'ya ang mukha nito.

The moment their faces got closer Hermes did not let any second pass, he placed his lips over hers and kiss her lips torridly yet passionately.

"Hmm." Jane hummed in the middle of their kiss as her one hand went to hold his nape while the other one was on his back, preventing his body from falling back on the bed.

His eyes dropped closed while his hand that is cupping his wife's face was slowly moving down to caress her soft neck until his both hands dropped on her medium sized breast, he carefully squeezed her breast as he massages it softly making her bite his bottom lip as her lips parted to let his tongue enter her mouth again.

His naughty tongue sneaks in and like a miner; his tongue swirls inside her mouth as if his tongue is searching for gold.

"Hmm..." they both moaned in union when they both tasted the sweet taste of their saliva. Jane's hand that is on his nape went down to his shoulder and gripped on it as if his naughty tongue is sucking all her strength.

Jane moved her body to sat on his lap while their lips are still connected and kissing each other.

Hermes felt his sex throbbed when he felt her soft ass sat over his crotch. His other hand dropped on her butt and squeezed it as his mouth moved to suck her bottom lip and sneaks his tongue inside her mouth again, he sucked nipped and licked her tongue and bottom lip while his both hands were busy massaging Jane's soft butt and her medium sized right breast.

His lips parted as he gulped so hard when Jane grinded her ass on his covered hardened member making him hissed under his breath as he let out a harsh moan. "Ahh Damn!"

Hindi n'ya mapigilang inihiwalay n'ya ang mga labi dito at ibinaba pa ang isa n'yang kamay sa puwetan nito para masuportahan n'ya ang katawan nito bago n'ya pinagpalit ang pwesto nila. Pinangkubabawan n'ya ito saka pinagitna ang sarili n'ya sa nakabuka nitong mga hita.

He stopped for a second and stares at her eyes asking for a permission on what he wants to do, his emerald eyes can't suppress the lust and desire he is feeling at the moment so Jane's eyes that is staring back at him with the same emotions glinting on her hazel brown eyes.

Jane licked her bottom lip, Hermes' eyes followed Jane's tongue movements as it licked her lip making him feel like there's lump inside his throat as he felt like their room's temperature increases.

He stayed unmoving waiting for Jane to allow him to touch her body even though he is already so tempted to rip her nightie and ram his length inside her.

Every millisecond passed that Jane was just staring at the depths of his emerald eyes, his eyes were getting darker and darker with lust and desire towards this woman underneath him.

Nahigit ni Hermes ang hininga ng maramdaman n'yang ipinalibot ni Jane ang mga binti nito sa beywang n'ya. His eyes dropped closed when Jane purposely rubbed her covered between to his crotch.

"F-Fuck..." he moaned with his shaky baritone voice while he felt his sex aches in temptation. He wants to grind his crotch on her feminine just like what Jane just did, but he doesn't want to move without her permission.

He already forced her to make love with him once and that is the last time something sexual happened between them and it did not end well not even a bit, because Jane lost her consciousness for days, it's not even made love because he forced her and he used violence so he could have his way on her, he forced her and it was considered as rape even though they are already married that time.

At iyon ang iniiwasan n'ya, tumatak sa isip n'yang nasaktan n'ya ito kaya kahit ilang buwan na silang magkatabi sa iisang kama pagkatapos nilang magproposed sa isa't isa ni hawakan ang katawan nito ng walang sabi ay hindi n'ya ginagawa.

His wife or not, he doesn't have the rights to do things on her body without her permission, without her allowing him to do so.

Nakapikit lang s'ya ng mariin habang maliit na magkahiwalay ang mga labi n'ya habang hinahabol n'ya ang hininga.

He slowly opened his eyes when he feels her wrapped her arms around his neck as he feels her place a soft kiss on the tip of his proud pointed nose.

He stared at her eyes before letting his forehead to rest on hers, he returns the kiss by placing a soft kiss on her lips.

She grinned her feminine to his crotch again making him hissed as he buries his handsome face on the hallow of her neck.

Napakapit s'ya ng marahas sa unan sa ibabaw ng ulo ni Jane habang pigil ang sarili na 'wag kumilos hanggat wala pa itong sinasabi kahit pakiramdam n'ya ay sasabog na ang puson n'ya sa sakit.

Napatigil s'ya ng maramdaman n'yang inalis ni Jane ang mga binti nito sa pagkakapulupot non sa beywang n'ya bago n'ya ito naramdaman na tinulak s'ya nito ng marahan. He felt disappointed but still he prepared his smile for her, but his smile automatically faded when he saw her hide her face like she's embarrassed as she immediately covered herself with their comforter when he moved away.

Hindi nakatakas sa mata n'ya ang pamumula ng maganda nitong mukha bago nito iyon na tago.

Agad na binalot ng kaba ang dibdib n'ya, what did he do? Did he somehow hurt her without him knowing it?

Niyakap n'ya ang asawa at humiga sa tabi nito bago pumasok sa loob ng kumot.

A frown appeared on his forehead when he felt her body jolted as his legs felt her legs shaking. Nagtatakang awtomatikong bumaba ang mga mata n'ya sa pangibaba nitong katawan at dahil nakatalikod ito sa kan'ya hindi nito nakita ang gulat na bumalatay sa gwapo n'yang mukha ng makita n'ya kung anong nangyayari.

Jane is touching herself! He gulped hard bago lumipat ang mga mata n'ya sa bukol sa boxer short n'ya.

His eyes went dark again and he knows this time his self-control got defeated by his lust and desire.

Hinapit n'ya ang beywang nito papalapit sa kan'ya bago n'ya ipinasok ang kamay sa suot nito nightie. While his other hand moved to remove Jane's hand that is touching her dripping wet between.

Hermes' hand immediately cupped her p-ssy the moment his hand entered her bottom nightie. His index finger and ring finger went to separate her labïa while his middle finger went to trace the cut of her wet feminine up and down and up again and again making her moan as her body shakes in anticipation and lust.

He buried his head on her nape as his right-hand plays with her femininity and the other one went to play with her nïpple.

"A-Ahhh..." She moaned. "W-What are you doing? I-I thought you don't want to do this?" Nanginginig at mahina ang boses na tanong nito sa kan'ya.

He licked, nipped and sucked the skin of her nape before answering her question with a question too. "Says who I don't want to?" He asked as he slides his middle finger inside her wet walls making her back arched at him.

"Ahhh Y-You never touched me e-even how much I seduce y-you... Don't you find me attractive anymore? Ahhh!" Her body jolted as her legs trembled when he moved his finger in and out of her tight wet walls.

Hininto n'ya ang paglamaspasok ng daliri n'ya sa pagkababae nito saka n'ya ito sinilip bago n'ya ito sinagot. "I don't want to touch you without your consent, I've been harsh with you with this kind of things since the night we met, I just don't want that to happen that ever again."

He bit her earlobe before removing the comforter that is wrapped around their bodies. Inalis n'ya ang kamay sa loob ng bottom nightie nito kapagkuwan ay marahan n'yang hinaharap ang katawan nito sa kan'ya bago n'ya ito muling kinubabawan.

He leaned his face towards hers and place a soft sweet kiss on her lips before he grinded his crotch on her covered femininity, dry humping her making her body arched and her toes curled.

Hermes bite her earlobe before liking the insides of her ear. "... but you made me loss my self-control, so..." he thrust his hips hard making her moaned.

"Fuck!" Mura n'ya bago nanggigigil na pinunit ang damit nito.

He roams his eyes around her naked body before his hands immediately went to touches every part of her. He played with her breast until his hand found her wet femininity.

Using his one hand Hermes separated the lips of her labia as he lay on his stomach and leaned his face on her dripping wet sex. Nag-angat s'ya ng tingin dito bago nagpatak ng halik sa pagkababae nito. Jane's eyes were shut while her both hands were gripping on the bed sheet.

He felt her legs jolted when he kissed her labia again, he looked up at her again as he continues kissing her wet femininity watching her as she moans and as ecstasy and bliss of what he is doing took her. Hermes watches her wife as the lust reflects on her gorgeous face.

He sticks out his tongue as he traces the cut of her labia with it up and down fueling both of their desires.

Until his lips automatically moved from its own, French kissing her sex, eating her until her legs jolted and her toes curls, until she cums on his mouth.

Sinimot lahat ni Hermes lahat ng linabas ng asawa bago s'ya tumayo sa harap nito at walang sabi sabing hinubad ang boxer n'ya.

His long and thick hardened member sprang free making Jane's eyes widened and making her gulped. She looked at him with her pouted lips and reddened cheeks. "Be gentle. I don't want to get hurt by anaconda." She commanded making him chuckled.

He strokes his member while his eyes fell on her sex. "He won't bite. Just let him enter that tight hole then he'll be a good boy." He answered before climbing over the bed again and placing himself between Jane's spread legs.

He was holding his length as he guided its head to trace her wet cut tickling her sex while his eyes were focused on it. He licked his bottom lip as he placed the head of his length on her entrance, he looked up at her and when she nodded, Hermes thrust his hips sliding his dick inside of her wet walls.

"Ahhhh Hermes!"

"Fuck it! Still tight ugh!"

Hermes rammed his length inside her until both of them are moaning deliriously and as the rooms filled with erotic sounds their connected bodies made.

***

HERMES SMILED after he read what his secretary just sent him.

He roamed his eyes around the mansion that somehow really became their home. But this mansion is the same roof that witness his nightmare, witness of all the pain and sadness.

Naiiling na bumaba s'ya sa salas at nagtungo sa kusina dala ang papeles na hawak n'ya.

His smile became wider when he found his wife and son eating their breakfast on the dining table. Jane and JH smiles at him.

Naglakad s'ya patungo sa mga ito saka niyakap ang asawa mula sa gilid nito at hinalikan ang noo nito kapagkuwan ay ginulo naman ang buhok ng anak n'ya.

Hermes knew that Jane is uncomfortable having this kind of huge house when it is just the three of them, that is the reason why he thought of buying a smaller one just for the three of them, a modern two storey house but compare to this mansion, it's smaller, well kind of.

Iniabot n'ya kay Jane ang dokumento bago ito nginitiang muli. May ngiti na nakakunot noo naman iyong tinanggap ng huli saka iyon binuksan at binasa.

Jane's eyes slowly widens and when she looked at him, she stands up and immediately hugged him.

"I thought you don't want to leave this mansion?" May masayang ngiting tanong nito sa kan'ya.

Hinawi n'ya ang ilang hibla ng buhok na nakatabing sa mukha nito bago hinalikan ang noo nito.

"I realized that this mansion witnessed our pain and not so good moments. I just want us to start again, build our happy family on new house unlike this mansion that witnessed our nightmare first, then the smile on our faces." Hinalikan n'ya ang labi nito saka niyakap ito pabalik.

"Let's be happy from now on, can we?"

Jane smiled at him adorably. "Of course, my husband. We will."

Maybe it will be funny if he admits that just like a little girl admiring a book of fantasies, Hermes do believe that there will always be a happy ending. Jane made him believe that since the day he met her.

Don't stop because it's painful remember it's not called happy ending for nothing. A smile crept on his lips as he thought of that.

_____

THENAUGHTYGRAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 19.5K 49
Scandalous Affair #1 "Isn't the forbidden fruit the sweetest?" Liberty Kings is an alluring woman with her hourglass body, ombre blonde hair, and oc...
756 165 37
lrish Diaz is a party girl and a brat, she always does what she wants without thinking of others. When she got involved in trouble at a club her pare...
179K 5.4K 72
QUADRO SERIES #1 "I do beg if you deserve it." ~ Yitro Zyair Cavendish (COMPLETED) Written by: dikaPinili_
322K 8.2K 25
Malaking kasalanan para sa iba ang maging isang 'KABIT' ngunit hindi niya mapigilan ang kaniyang nararamdaman para sa taong ito. Kaya kahit malaki it...