Professional Encounters: Book...

By Glitterbabe93

Being a recent grad from university hasn't been as you expected it, you can't seem to find a job. Your friend... More

An Opportunity Arises
Interview Jitters
First Day
Desires Fulfilled
Regrets
Meeting the God of Mischief
Could there be something more?
Morning Delight
What an angel's face can do
Next morning /April pt.1
April Cont.
May
June
June 22 cont.
July
August/Back to Set We Go
September/Heavensent
October/It Must've Been Love...
November/ I Care Immensely About You
December continued.../ I'll Never Love Again

December/ Birthday Wish

2K 73 75
By Glitterbabe93

****Tuesday, December 8, 2020****

Finally, the production of Loki has come to end and today is the last day of shooting! In addition, today is your birthday ( for the sake of the chapter/ story we're using mine lol), and you can't wait to see Elena, even if it is for a little bit, as you always spend it with her- low-key you hope Tom does something too.

It's dawn, about 6 a.m, with the sun still not gracing the day, and you wake up to find Tom not in his bed with you. You wrap the sheets around your naked body and walk into the main hallway; you walk towards the stairs. "Tom?" you call out. From the kitchen, you hear, "I'm in the kitchen y/n". You proceed to walk down the steps and walk slowly with the sheets gracefully flowing behind you. Once you walk into the kitchen, you beheld the sweetest sight!

"Happy birthday y/n!" Tom exclaims with a flashing smile. In his hands, are a stack of pancakes with caramelized green apples with a single green candle on the top of a gold plate. You gasp, smile, and put your hands to your cheeks, "Tom! This is so sweet!" Tom starts singing happy birthday to you and sways with a little dance as he dances closer to you. 

Looking down at you Tom says, "Make a wish darling."

You think for a while like you did when you were a little girl and think of the perfect wish.  Looking at Tom in front of you, what more can you wish for. Then you think to yourself, "I wish to never ever be without this man."

 "So what did you wish for y/n?"

"I can't tell you, or it won't come true!" You give him a tight hug where your head is resting in the middle of his chest. Tom caresses your messy hair and lifts your chin and leans down to kiss you. 

"Do you recognize this breakfast," Tom asks.

You giggle slightly as you realize that this is the same breakfast you first tried ( and failed) to make him months ago. "It is what I first tried to make you months ago, but actually perfect."

"It is near perfection, but there is only one thing that comes close to perfection in this room..."

"You of course!" you interrupt.

Tom scoffs, "hmm, actually, I was thinking of you!"

You look down with your face warm and flushed, and smiling.

"I love how I can make you blush y/n. I think it is best that you spend your day with Elena today, best friends always celebrate together."

"But, I wanted to be at your last day today..." you say giving Tom puppy dogs eyes.

"Listen carefully to what I said, ' spend the day with Elena'," Tom pauses and gets closer you, feeling his warm breaths on your ear and neck, he whispers"...because I want to spend all night with you..."

You bite your lip and feel a rush of ecstasy run down your body, down between your legs you feel an instant throbbing. "Well, how about we take a quick shower together so you won't be late for your last day?"

Tom stands up and carries you upstairs to his bedroom. In the master bathroom, he takes off the bed sheet you were using exposing your naked body and quickly removes his pajama pants. He turns on the shower and steam starts to fill up the bathroom. Once inside you and Tom start kissing, but it doesn't take you long to let your hands wander to what you crave most in that instant. However, Tom stops your hand by your wrist before you could even get anywhere near his member. 

"No birthday girl...not yet." Tom says with a teasing tone.

"Please...I want, no, need you!" you beg.

"I think a few hours won't kill you, I have...a lot in mind for tonight."

The both of you proceed to shower, exchanging glances of each other's body with flaming desire being reflected in your eyes. When you get out of the shower, you proceed to go to your room and start to put your favorite body lotion on and get your clothes ready. You decide to wear a black pencil skirt with a purple v- neckline blouse, black blazer, and your black pumps. You first put on your black lace bra and panties, followed by your garter belt and thigh high tights. As your are clipping your tights to your garter belt, Tom walks in, wearing a green button down shirt and black pants,  and holding a small velvet box.

"You look sexy dear. I have a little something for you..."

You turn around and open the small box and see small green balls. You grin widely, "Are these like the ones we used back a few months ago where you controlled them on your phone?"

"These are much different. Not all controlled by me, but they are equally as pleasurable...and these go inside you. Bend over..."

As you bend over, Tom gets on his knees and spreads your legs slightly. From behind you hear him, "let's just give these a wet place to slip into." You feel him pull your panties to one side and lick up and down your slit, and feel his tongue circling your entrance. You moan softly as his mouth lapped at you, but moaned louder as you felt him push the pleasure balls into you, one by one on their string.

Cleaning his lips with is finger, then licking them, Tom looks at your, "you will wear those until we meet this evening." 

"Well, if you say so, I will..." You proceed to get dressed and walk with Tom downstairs. 

Before Tom walks out, he turns out to you, looks into your eyes, and takes your hands, "enjoy your time with Elena, and I will see you in the evening. I promise that you will savor every moment of what I have planned."

"It must be something very kinky if you have me wearing these all day." you allude.

With a half smile, Tom kisses your hand and hold it to his cheek, "perhaps." The sun is now shining in all its splendor and is beginning to warm up the cold morning, it is about 8:30 a.m. He turns and walks to the door all bundled up in his black coat and gives a slight wave with his hand as he heads out.

You walk back into the kitchen and prepare yourself a tea. The feeling of the beads creating a rubbing sensation on the inside, rubbing you against your g-spot with each step you take. As you sit on the table sipping your warm Silver Needle tea, your phone rings and you see it is Elena. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRRRRRL!!!" you hear her scream at the top of her lungs.

You laugh at her silliness, "thank you bestie!"

"Get your ass over here, I have a special day planned! Brunch and mimosas at our favorite place, followed by mani-pedis, and getting you a book from that old book shop you spend so much time at!"

"I'll be there soon!" You get your small handbag ready with all your things, lock the house, and get in your car and make your way to Elena's loft. 

When you get there, Elena opens the door wearing her pjs, her hair in a messy bun, and holding muffin with a candle on top and starts badly singing happy birthday. That's is one of the things that you loved about Elena, her ability to be freely silly at all times and that you had in common with her. You blow the candle on the muffin and give Elena a tight hug. "Thank you Elena!"

"Let me get ready and we will make our way to 5church, I have the reservation at 11 as soon as they open."

Once Elena steps out wearing black dress trousers, red button down shirt, black mary janes and a black trench coat; and she finally combed her hair into a neat bun. "Your car or mine?"

"Let's just take mine since I already drove here and so we don't have to wait for yours to warm up," you assert. 

You arrive at 5Church precisely at 11 and sit down by the bar. Elena tells the bar keeper, "sir, 2 mimosas and keep them coming." 

You hit Elena with your shoulder, "Elena, I can't drink that much. I am driving!"

"Fine, make hers virgin after her first one....so basically orange juice is all you'll be drinking! Not the perfect way to celebrate..."

"Oh we'll be fine Elena. Besides, you have other things planned."

"I do...and what about you and you know know who hmmmm...does he have anything planned?"

You giggle and look down at your champagne glass with your mimosa, "well he does, but didn't let me know anything about what he has planned, though it does has Grey vibes to it."

Elena burts into loud laughter. "Tom..."Grey" intentions?! That is rich! That man gives off Shakespeare vibes honey, not Grey." Last month you didn't tell Elena completely everything that you Tom have done, besides there would be too much to even tell her, and there are things you'd rather keep to your self. 

"Well, people can have many sides to them Elena, people are not always what we believe them to be- at not least not completely."

"I understand y/n. On a more serious note, are you going to confess your feelings for him today?"

"If not tonight, I'll do so tomorrow. I think I want to plan an nice dinner to celebrate his end of filming and tell him then."

"The anxiety is killing me y/n! You need to step on this now, I feel like I am going to burst if you don't do it soon!"

After brunch, the both of you head to "The Nail Bar", one of the most beautiful nail salons in Atlanta. It is about 1:30 p.m. As you are about to sit for your pedicure, you let out a soft moan which caught Elena's attention very quick. 

"What the fuck was that y/n?!"

"I'm sorry. I'm wearing, um, something and it just gave me a...feeling."

"Do you mind explaining to me, what it is that you're wearing?" Elena whispers loudly from the chair next to you. 

"Nothing too outlandish, just something I got from you know who".

"Are you wearing a thong made from pearls or diamonds or something, because one, that must be a very interesting sensation; and two, that is one boujee and sexy gift that you got there my friend."

"Something along those lines." you hint, but don't tell Elena what it really is that you have on, or rather in you.

Elena raises her eyebrows, "I can see why you said he has Grey vibes intended for tonight y/n. "

While relaxing getting your pedicure, you get a text from Tom:

T: How is your day going y/n?

Y/n: Elena treated me to brunch and we are at the nail salon getting our nails done, so it has been a great day so far...

T: I'm glad to know that...and how do you feel with the beads?

Y/n: they are causing the most interesting sensations. So much so, that I moaned as I sat down for my pedicure...

T: Eheheh, leave some of that for later on. Enjoy the rest of your day...

The both of you leave the nail salon with fresh manicures and pedicures at around 3:45 p.m, and start driving to Atlanta Vintage Books, the best place in Atlanta to find old books that cannot be found in the typical Barnes and Noble. As you're in the car Elena looks over to you and says, "like our tradition goes, I am going to get you any book you want, but I have something on reserve that I think you are going to love y/n!"

The book shop is dimly lit and smells like the sweet musk that only old books can give give off- almost like the smell of the Earth when it rains. As you walk around browsing the books with bright colored spines with gold detailing and lettering, Elena walks up to the desk and talk to the woman who owns the shop. It doesn't take long for Elena to find you deep in the back of the shop while you are in your zone. 

"Y/n, I know usually I let you choose a book or two, but I found the book that you have been wanting for a long time." 

She extends her hands and hands you a yellowish book with bronze lettering, "The Love Letters of Great Men, Volume 1." As you read the words and peer through the pages, you shed a tear. 

"Oh Elena, you know how much I have wanted a vintage copy of this book since I saw "Sex and the City 2" when we were in 10th grade!"

"I know you have. You have been a die hard romantic since we were in preschool hun; and I know how much you like vintage books because of their peculiar smell, so when I found this, I knew you had to have it!"

"I'll take it! Thank you Elena!" you excitedly jump and down. 

By the time you take Elena back to her loft it is about 5:00 p.m. You give her one last tight hug, "thank you Elena for everything,it has truly been the best birthday!"

"I had the best time with you y/n! Now get to your Prince, oh I mean Mr. Tom Grey, and have a great birthday night!" she playfully says with a wink at the end. 

You walk back downstairs and get into your car. Before heading back to Tom's place you drive to the park, the one where you and Tom had your run and that you got stabbed that one night in September. You drive there and walk around a bit; the cold breeze running through your hair and brushing against the tops of your cheeks. You go there to think of how you will put into words everything you feel for Tom. He possessing a mind that knows the most beautiful words known to man by memory and heart, what words could be enough to make him understand the ardent and overwhelming feelings that you feel whenever you see him, hear him, think of him, are close to him, and feel him. The constant battle of deciphering the difference between love and obsession no longer exists. There is no doubt in heart and mind that what you feel is that of all sonnets and poems put together: a genuine, passionate, unselfish, and undying love. Never in a million lifetimes could you imagine being where you are now, living through what you have this past year, and could only hope that the future will be just as, if not more, edenic.  

Arriving to Tom's house around 6:15 p.m, the evening sky has already blanketed the city with its star coated darkness. From the outside you notice that there is no light coming out from Tom's house. Strange...you think to yourself...yet Tom's car was parked in the driveway. Getting out of your car, you walk to the door and notice that the door is unlocked when you turn the door knob. As you open the door slowly, the first floor is pitch blackness, but there seems to be a glowing flicker coming from the second floor. 

"Tom?" you call out, but no one answered. You were about to go upstairs, when on the center table in the foyer you notice a glowing blue light. As you get closer, you notice that it is something very familiar... Picking it up, "the tesseract prop?" you ask out loud. Then out of no where, you feel a large hand clasp at your neck from behind, "my beautiful darling..".

Smiling you throw your head back against the shoulder of Tom in full Loki glory. you looked into his eyes as he wore his classic black and green leather outfit. "I hope you mean me and not the cube."

Tom laughs in a evil sexy way, "eheheh, of course I mean you." He begins to hold your arms behind your back with his other hand. "I thought you would enjoy this little role-play as your birthday gift seeing you enjoyed it so much when we first met." The last time Tom brought out Loki was that time you and him fucked in his trailer, since then you've only ever kissed him while he was in costume, but this...this was going to be unforgettable.

"Oh I did enjoy it then, but something tells me I'll enjoy it more now that I don't have to be quiet." With your wrist bound behind you, you open your hands to feel his hard member pressing its way though his leather pants.

"Let's go upstairs", he commands. He guides you while still bounding your wrists up to his room where emerald green and black candles adorned the room. Both of you stand at the foot of his bed and he turns you to face him. He gives you a passionate kiss where he pulls you in close to his body and hungrily lets his hands roam down your back and giving you ass a tight squeeze. In the midst of your heated kissing, Tom rips the back of your shirt with one hard, tough, primal move and throws your shirt to the side leaving you in your black lace bra standing in front of him. He fervently begins to kiss along your neckline, down your chest, the top of your breast and stomach; you cant help but throw your head back basking in the delight that you feel from his thin, soft, warm lips felt against your skin.

As he makes his way up to meet your eyes, his hand wraps around your throat once more. "Kneel and gag on me!", he demands.

Snidely you reply, "yes my king!" You kneel in front of this God of man and release his member from its leather bounds. His delicious white cock already standing awaiting you to wrap your mouth around it.  With one hand you stroke his length as you take every inch in your mouth , savoring the taste of his warm flesh and precum. Tom grabs your hair in a bunch and starts to shove himself inside your mouth, you can feel his length hit the back of your throat...and you loved it! The violent ferocity of which he made you gag on him excited you...it made you crave him in inside you...you can feel your wetness seep through your panties as you clench around the beads still inside you.

Tom grabs your arm and stands you up forcefully, puts his hands on your cheeks, and tongue kisses you. "You still have something of mine...", he remarks as he looks down at your skirt and back up at you. You nod your head innocently with a smile. "Bend over," he says with a deep low voice. You do as he says and bend over the edge of the bed. Slowly, Tom removes your skirt, leaving you in your heels, thigh high tights, garter belt, and panties. In the same fashion, he removes your panties. From the back of your head you hear him deeply inhale and let out a deep breath, "your scent is intoxicating my dear!" 

"Thank you Tom..."

"Uh uh, what's my name? Say it!"

You giggle quietly, "Loki..."

"Good girl my dear. Now be ready..." You feel Tom put his finger near your entrance and start to pull the beads out of you slowly. "Ohhhh fuck!" you moan loudly as the sensation of the beads leaving your body after being inside you all day felt overwhelmingly amazing! 

"Oh you like that my sweet, let me entice your body even further." Tom turns you around and lifts you up to place you on the edge of the bed. He removes your bra and lays you back on the bed, your nipples already hard from the desire. He leans down and licks you across your breasts while his left hand glides down between your legs. "Ahhh soaking wet for me already," he teases. He begins to encircle your nipple with the tip of his tongue and suck on it while the tips of his fingers rub your clit in circles. Your breathing gets faster and harder as you feel on the edge of orgasm, from the tantalizing feelings your shaking legs begin to close, which causes Tom to stop what he's doing.

"Can't keep our legs open, can we? I can fix that..." 

"Your ties like last time?" you say in a mocking tone.

"Hahaha...Not quite...", Tom walks over to the dresser and brings a metal bar with straps at each end. 

"Do those go on my ankles?"

"Normally they do, but you can still slightly close your knees with ankles spread. Which is why i added these slightly longer straps because these will go around your thighs. Kind of hard to close your thighs with a metal bar forcing them open." Tom straps your thighs in and the metal bar has your legs open slightly. "Let us test it, shall we?" He begins to encircle your clit again and as you begin to feel a small rush you try to close your thighs, but the bar opens your further and it startles you. Tom snickers, "Oh I forgot to mention...try to close your legs and you will be opened more..."

He pulls you to the edge of the bed and bends your legs closer to your body, and thrusts his cock inside you, letting out a gasp as your pussy grasps onto him. Watching him move in and out of you while he is still wearing his black leather shirt and green cape, was thrilling. Grabbing onto the bar, Tom goes deeper and deeper into you, and your juices overflowing trying to push him out as you cum on him.

Tom pulls out of you, then, with one swift move, using the metal bar he turns your body around so you'd be on all fours on the bed. Grabbing your hands with one of his and putting them behind you, you feel his body on your back as his face gets close to the back of yours, he pulls your hair back and says, "we're not done yet my pet." Tom shoves back into your pussy while your body is back against his and he's holding wrists bound in one of his hands. You can feel how he completely fills you up with his hard cock as he fucks you deep and hard. His heavy breathing on the back of your neck and shoulder felt warm. You turn your head slightly to look at him and kiss him and with his free hand he caresses your jawline as the both of you kissed. When your lips part, he grazes his finger tips along your lips and you suck on them which made Tom smile. He takes the fingertips that you sucked on and begins to rub your clit as he continues to fuck you.  This made your body go into a frenzy! Feeling both his penetration and stimulation of your most sensitive area had your toes curling and had you screaming, "Oh Loki, fuck me!"

"Yes my midgardian queen, scream my name so it'll be heard across the nine realms", Tom grunts.

You can feel an intense feeling building up inside of you, your moans become louder and shorter in breath as you are peaking the summit of euphoria! Tom's hot load is shot in you as he moans in pleasure of finishing and you cum right along with him. Tom kisses your neck and down your spine and he turns you around gently as you are trembling and convulsing from the intense orgasm. He smiles at you when you make eye contact, and kisses your legs up to where you had the metal bar and removes it. He places the bar back in his closet and walks back to the bed.

As you on lay back on the bed still shaking from your orgasm, Tom removes the leather shirt and green cape exposing his glistening naked torso from the sweat, and climbs back on bed with you. 

"What did you think of your birthday surprise y/n?"

"I loved it! I feel my whole body shaking and entrance throbbing. I was not expecting all of this when I woke up this morning, and I love your attention to detail!"

"I'm surprised you did not catch on darling, I dropped hints at it in the morning: the green apples, green candle with gold plate, my green shirt and black pants, and the green beads. Though I have one more surprise for you..."

"What is it?"

"You remember that in two days it is "Investor's Day" at Disney?" 

You nod.

"Well, on that day they will be unveiling many of the future Marvel projects and the trailer for Loki will also be unveiled for the world to see. I know you saw the production of the project being filmed before you, but I pulled many strings and talked to Kevin, and I got the trailer for you to see before the world does."

"No way! Did you really?!"

Tom pulls out his tablet and begins to show you the trailer. "You are the first person to see this, apart from the cast and other Marvel execs. What did you think?"

You tear up, "Tom this so sweet of you!" You wrap your arms around him, "thank you Tom, for the best birthday in my life and for everything this year." You kiss him once more. "Though I feel like I am getting old now."

Tom starts laughing loudly," darling, you are turning twenty-seven today, you are not old! I am turning forty in two months, next year your age will still have a two in front of it! If anything, I am feeling old especially having a young woman like you give me the time of day."

You laugh, "you are not old, you are timeless Tom! You are like fine wine, better with age. Besides, there are women my age, older, and even younger whom are under eighteen who are head over heels for you; you have an effect on women regardless of your age!" 

"Thank you y/n. Let me remove this wig and freshen up and I will be back in bed with you, there is something we need to talk about."

"I'll wait here." Tom kiss you as he gets up and walks into the restroom.  You can still feel the nerve pulses through your legs from the heated and zealous moment you had a couple minutes ago, and feel your body in a state of complete relaxation and satisfaction. You lie back in bed, and it is not long that you fall into a deep sleep.

****Wednesday, December 9, 2020****

It is close to 7 in the morning and it is raining down hard. The thunder from the rain wakes you up from your sleep, your jump startle awakens Tom sleeping next to you. 

"Are you okay y/n?"

"Mhmm, the thunder woke me up. I am sorry for waking you." you whisper.

The room is dimly lit as the grey skies dim light peer though the windows of Tom's room. The only sound that can be heard is the sound of the rain hitting the glass windows.

"It is perfectly fine my dear." Tom turns over to kiss you softly, his lips grazing upon yours delicately. When he stops kissing you, he caresses your cheek, looks into your eyes, and quietly says, "Let me make love to you, as myself, as no other."

You look back into his crystal blue eyes while running your fingers through his short ginger honey brown hair, "please", you whisper back to him.

Tom gets on top of you , the weight of his body makes you feel secure and safe, and he softly and passionately kisses you. You wrap your arms and legs around his warm naked body, holding him even closer to you. He begins to kiss his way down to your neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses on your chest, breasts, and stomach. You pull the covers off so nothing is in your way, so it is just you and him. Tom lies on his stomach between your legs and kisses the inside of your thighs in the same slow fashion. Then runs his tongue slowly up your moist slit, before wrapping his lips around your clit and gently sucking on it. You moan out in a slightly louder than a whisper tone, "please don't stop...", and your run your fingers through his hair, then take each of his hands in yours, holding on to them as he continues to lick and suck you. His lips and tongue moving slowing, as if to savor you intently, made your body writhe, toes curl and back arch.

Tom climbs back on top of you, close to your body, and as he does you feel his length go in smoothly. You hold his body close to yours as you both kiss intimately and deeply. He moved his hips at a slow pace, but went deep each time he would move inside you. Your breathing was synchronized to his, heavy and hard. Time was non existent in this heat of slow, passionate, and ardent love making, the world outside this moment did not matter. As cliche as it was, the symphony of the rain outside only made the moment more out of romance movie, one you wish would have no end, but if it did, you'd want it to end with the you always like this together.

Tom parts from your lips, and looks at you while he continues to please you, "you are absolutely beautiful y/n", he whispers.

You smile, "darling, you are even more enchanting."

He begins to kiss your neck and his thrusts pick up pace, but are not entirely fast. Your legs and arms still wrapped around his thin muscular body, you bury your face into his neck. Tom groans your name into your ear followed by his hot breathing. You begin to kiss him, but as you are approaching your next fulfillment you begin to moan loudly. "Oh Tom, yes, yes, please don't stop...oh...please finish in me." You let out a loud sighing moan as you reach the height of lust, rather, love satisfaction. Tom finishes in you like you pleaded him to, and rests his sweaty body on yours, putting his head on your chest. As the both of are catching your breaths, you run your fingers through his hair. For a moments, all was quiet and all was still, except for your racing hearts and breathing.

You remembered that Tom wanted to talk to you last night before you fell asleep. "I'm sorry for falling asleep last night Tom, I know there was something you wanted to talk about."

Tom's heavy breaths stops and he climbs up off of you. He sits on his bed while looking at you with a look you have never seen before. "There is something serious I have to tell you y/n..."

You cover your body with the sheets and sit up, "what is it?"

"This is very hard for me to say", he pauses and takes a deep breath, "I am going back to London in a week or two, and I won't be back in Atlanta for perhaps another year or two."

It turns out, not everything can be like the romance movies we see on the movie screen...

*****continuation will be out very soon*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
9.4K 330 23
*Based off a dream I had* Tom and Anna Hiddleston are happily married. After leaving for three months to film a movie, Tom comes home to a surprise...
476K 17.4K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
HERO By Shaun Allan

Science Fiction

19.7K 2.4K 62
**WATTY 2021 SHORLIST!** What's your superpower? Everyone has one right? That's why the world is falling apart. After a cure for a terrible pandemic...