Sleepy Bois Oneshots

By bearinshades

A couple ✨platonic✨ oneshots of our favorite people More

Before we start
The effects of war
Karen
Theif
Vote!!!!
Too much
I'm sorry
Not a oneshot
Escapee
The thoughts of a dying man
Escapee(2)
Family
I NEARLY PUNCHED MY MOM
Scars
the child that didnt come home
Tommy...
The Eggs effect
Technos indecision
River
Dreams God Complex Nearly Gets Everyone Killed
Underdog
Underdog pt2
Untold
Brothers
Business bay has joined the game
Sick of it
Unwanted return
Reckoning Force

Prince

4.2K 157 93
By bearinshades

Ok so the sleepy bois are the royal family of the Antarctic Empire but Phil, Techno, and Wilbur don't really pay attention to Tommy so he sneaks out to meet with Tubbo. The other sbi find out and try to stop Tommy so he runs away and becomes a thief because for some reason I'm obsessed with that AU.

So shaltt gets captured by the Antarctic Empire because Tommy Shlatt, Tubbo, Niki, and Ranboo are thief's and wanted.

The code names are this

Niki:Sparrow
Tubbo:Wasp
Tommy:Prince
Ranboo:Ender
Shlatt: Ram

Enjoy!

—————————————————

(Third person)

Two kids ran through the streets, laughing as they weaved their way to the bakery. They ran their way into the small bakery and the older poked his head over the counter. He placed five gold coins onto the counter.

"One loaf of bread please." He chirped

The man behind the counter counted the money, then looked back at the children, pity written one his face as he smiled lightly, "sorry kids, your a few coins short."

Their faces fell. That was all their money, they didn't have more and they wanted some food for their family. Across the store a man was watching them, he was with his friends who were arguing in hissed whispers, his critical eye running over the children's disappointed faces. His face set and he walked over to them.

"How much for four loafs." The mans voice was soft but firm, his vibrant blue eyes locked onto the shopkeepers, sending shivers down the bakers spine.

"40 gold coins."

The man dug out the money and placed it on the counter and the shopkeeper hurried to get the bread. He heard a small sniffle behind him and turned around to face the kids. The man smiled softly and knelt down, pulling down his hood and exposing his blonde hair.

"You think four loafs is enough to feed your family?"

The kids looked at him in awe, like he had just offered them a life as royalty, and nodded. The man smiled brighter this time and stood back up as the shopkeeper came in, giving him his purchase.

The stranger then crouched, balancing in his heels and gave the two kids the bread, watching with amusement as their faces light up in joy. This bread could feed their family for a month.

The man got up and motioned for his friends to follow him as he walked out, his hood now up again.

When they were far away from the bakery the strangers face filled with rage, and he muttered, "My brothers need to get their shit together."

"Yeah well this stunt your going to pull isn't going to make it any better!" Ranboo hissed.

Tommy shrugged and looked to his former home, the castle. "It will if I hit them hard enough, besides this isn't about them, we need to get Shlatt out of the dungeon."

"But there are so many other ways we could do this! You turning yourself in for a 'distraction' is going to get you caught!" Niki exclaimed, exasperation and worry seeping into her ton.

Tommy looked back at his makeshift family, feeling a bit guilty, but not going to change the plan, "All the other ways are inefficient, slow, we need to get Shlatt out of there now. The dungeons aren't a pretty place."

His voice shook at the memory. When his family first found out about him sneaking out they were furious, they wanted to make sure that Tommy wouldn't escape while they were renovating his room, making sure he would be trapped there, so they threw him into the dungeons for two days. It was horrible, everyone else jeered at him, making fun of him or sending suggestive looks or comments. Screams of other prisoners echoed through the dark passageways and the smell of blood, urination, and vomit was almost overwhelming. And that was the nice side of the dungeons.

Tubbo walked forward and wrapped his arms around Tommy, knowing about his small time spent there. After a small time in the hug Tommy pulled back.

"Plus, my family wouldn't expose my identity." The others wore confused expression and Tommy continued in a small voice, "They don't want anyone to know their related to a scum like me."

Ranboo growled lightly, not liking the way Tommy said his 'brothers' would talk about him. Sure the path they were on could be considered morally wrong but they spent most of their money helping the poor.

"Witch is why we're your family now!" Tubbo exclaimed, trying to make his friend happier.

"Thanks Tubs." Tommy's genuine smile turned into a smirk, "Now let's go break out the goat man."

————————————

(Tommy's POV)

I stumbled into the throne room, the handcuffs tugging at my skin uncomfortably. The throne room had changed a bit, there was a table in the middle of the room, a image of my grandmother carved into it, that held battle plans and open books. At the head of the table three men sat on thrones, there was an empty on to their side, they glared down on me as if I was a pest about to get smashed. My family.

My father waved the knights away and they left the room.

"What do you want thief." My dads voice rang out, it was just as intimidating as I remember it to be.

Thank god they let me keep my hood and bandanna up

I tried to hide the slight step I took back, but based on the smirk my family gained I didn't succeed.

"Why what do you mean!?" My voice was dripping with sarcasm, " Can't I visit the famous Arctic Family? Listen I got caught, everyone has bad days."

Wilbur snorted, "Yeah right, you would never get captured without putting up a fight. And no one, including you, has any injuries."

"So. Tell us why you are here, and what you think we will give you, because I can tell you right now it would have to be one hell of a trade for us to even consider it." Techno finished, his voice was full of poison and loathing.

I looked over them again. Their stance was... different, their shoulders drooped slightly, something only someone who knew them before would notice. They had bags under their eyes and what used to be flawless clothing was now slightly rumpled, it was nothing big and no middle class citizen would notice it, but it was there. There was so much information I could give them that would protect my new life. So much information. But none of it would satisfy them, my family would only be distracted for long enough by the missing piece of their family. Besides I don't want the dream team on my ass for spilling their identity's.

"Wow, way to ruin my fun. You wouldn't even humor me!" My voice was so fake, so taunting, and I could see they were getting irritated, to add to that irritation I slipped my hands out of the cuffs. They tensed as I walked closer to the table, running my finger over the design, "And so strict, all these plans! You must be so much fun at party's."

Wilbur snarled but I continued, I was going to hit so many nerves.

"With all this work, it must be so hard to keep a good family bond. It's would be so easy to just ignore a brother. When you think about it it's no wonder you're brother ran."

I looked up and smirked, their reactions varied. Wilbur had sunken back, his face pale any eyes slightly watery, Techno's posture became more rigid but his eyes held a great sorrow and a great longing to chop my head off, my Fathers reaction was a mix of both, his posture straightened and his eyes locked onto my position, it looked like he had just realized how much of a threat I was, but at the same time his eyes saddened and a lone tear traced his face.

Oh Fuck! Ok Tommy stay strong, delay, irritate, get back Shlatt.

"Aw! Is that a tear I see! Wow you do care, this is so touching! You know I doubt my family would even give me a spare glance if I came back, or if some incredibly handsome thief brought me up."

I'm going to hell. I just teased my own family about my disappearance. I'm going to Hell!

"What do you want." My fathers voice was weary and I felt a ping of guilt run through me.

Nevertheless I continued, a growing smirk on my face, that they couldn't see, "Well you see I thought you would have wanted some information on the missing prince."

My words sent a shock through the room, they all stood up suddenly, my fathers eyes widened, Techno grabbed his sword and pointed it at me like he was planing on threatening me, Wilbur looked desperate, like he was lost.

"Please, we'll give you anything." I have never seen my father so distressed, so desperate. It took me by surprise but I quickly reformed my act.

"Really, well maybe... but what if I want to keep this information to myself? Hmm it's a hard choice, besides all I really want from you is for you to take better fucking care of your citizens." I could see the panic my words had on them, the panic they felt at my words, god this was new, " eh why the hell not."

I took down my hood and pulled down my bandanna.

Everyone took a deep breath, shock colored their faces. Techno slowly lowered his sword. Tears fell from Wilbur's face. My father took a step closer to me, causing me to take steps back. I felt way less confident now that I wasn't hiding behind my thief persona.

I could see my fathers heart break because of those few steps, his voice was slow when he said, "Tommy, why did you leave, why choose this lifestyle when you could stay with your family?"

Rage filled my throat, he looked so confused, like he didn't know what he did. All my caution was thrown out the window.

"Why? Why! Why did I leave! I don't fucking know, maybe because you never payed attention to me?! You never took time to asked how I felt! It was all work this, plan that, 'hey Wil you doing okay?' 'Techno your not overworking yourself right'! Not once did you ask 'Hey Tommy how are you doing?' Not once did you tuck me in, not once did you care. You never told me story's, or took me on trips, or asked about my mental health, or told me you love me!" My voice broke with emotion and tears formed into my eyes, I turned around and furiously wiped at them muttering, "damnit"

"But you tucked Wilbur in, you told story's to Techno, you took them on trips, asked if they were holding up okay, you told them that you love them nightly. You cared about them. I was just an extra in the background." My voice was broken, I felt broken, "I had to go to Wasp for that."

"Tommy-" Techno tried to cut in, his hand outstretched and trying to touch me.

I whirled around to face them, "NO! NO YOU WERE THE SAME!" I turned towards Wilbur, "YOU BOTH WERE! YOU NEVER SPENT TIME WITH ME AND PICKED ON ME FOR NOT BEING AS GOOD AS YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE TIME OUT OF YOUR 'BUSY SCHEDULE' TO GET TO KNOW ME!" The both stepped back, and it was obvious they did not expect our reunion to end up like this.

"Tommy we didn't mean to." Wilbur pleaded

"Well then what did you mean to do."

The words hanged in the air. No one answered. I felt what little hope there was left in me die and I chuckled bitterly.

This was a terrible family, I'm glad I'm not a part of it anymore.

"Let us try again." Techno's voice was the closest to pleading I have ever heard from him.

"No. I have a family."

They looked miserable, and I didn't care. I was miserable for thirteen years of my life in this house. All I want to do is leave, this has been emotionally exhausting.

"Prince! Come on we got goat man." Nikis voice rang out.

"Yeah let's get away from these jackasses." Tubbo am voice resounded

My family, my biological family, tensed. It was almost as if they had forgotten I was a thief.

"Well" My voice had gained some of its strength, "looks like my family's done with the break out."

Their faces were confused for a moment before Techno growled, "Ram. Your Prince, those people are Wasp and Sparrow. Your Prince."

" yeah I am. You know i didn't really keep it a secret from you this little visit."  I pulled up my hood and bandanna, "and next time you put one of my family members in the dungeon we're burning down the castle."

I flipped them off and turned around running full speed at the window, and jumping up grabbing some of the frames for the window panes, and pulled myself up to the open pane.

"TILL WE MEET AGAIN YOU GREAT ASSES." Was what I heard Tubbo shout as he and niki jumped out the window with me.

—————————————

(Third person)

That night Tommy's family was reunited. They had saved Shlatt and had a night of cuddles (PLATONIC) and baked goods.

And the royal family had a night of realization. For the first time they saw the damage that they had done. They had no chance of winning Tommy back.

—————————————

UwU
-Bear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 3.1K 23
Just some Oneshots of MCYT cause why not :) Includes: Dream George Sapnap Eret Wilbur Niki Any many more 🤗 Hope you enjoy it, have a great day.
46.4K 1.4K 37
welcome to my ideas, hell yeah. Tommyinnit-centric if it wasn't obvious
202K 2.6K 32
(Requests are closed) Just some random little oneshots on Minecraft YouTubers I watch Some are longer than just one chapter. Feel free to skip howeve...
111K 2.4K 39
꒰ 🎞༊* 💸 ‧₊˚ ⚗️ 𝕳𝙾𝙽𝙺 𝚄 ── ♡༉; ˊˎ˗ ▂▂▂ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖲𝖬𝖯® 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌 -2021 -©...