nothing like us - harvey mill...

Von andiamkatie

don't forget us, there's nothing like us. (i wrote this in 2020 im sorry its so cringe) (harvey mills x oc!) Mehr

nothing like us
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33

32

446 9 107
Von andiamkatie

5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

...

katie's pov:

"where the fuck are the skittles??" ana whispered as we scanned through each isle of tesco.

"will you calm down, people are staring" i laughed.

"i'm sorry but this bloody shop stresses me out more than it should"

"yeah i realised that"

"oh they might be down this way" she grabbed my hand and dragged me along.

"i can walk you know, i don't need to be pulled along"

"yeah but you're too slow"

"i am not a slow walker" i argued and watched ana pick up 4 packets of skittles.

i looked at my phone to see if i had any messages from taylor saying 'lilli is threatening to throw harvey out the window' or something.

but there was no missed calls or messages.

things must be going smoothly over there then.

i hope.

"uh katie don't freak out" ana raised her eyebrows as she looked behind me.

"if you say that, i now feel like i have to freak out" i stressed.

"just um don't turn around"

"well now i'm obviously gonna have to turn around" i rolled my eyes and slowly turned around.

and there stood was the devil herself.

grace gibson.

she was in the isle across from ours, looking at the baby clothes.

of course she was.

"shit shit shit shit we have to leave now" i panicked and turned back around.

ana picked up 2 more packets of skittles "ok let's just quickly go pay for these"

"oh god i'm gonna have a frickin panic attack why the fuck is she here" i started to feel sick again.

"katie it's ok she won't see- nope i spoke too soon we've been spotted" ana bit her bottom lip.

"SHIT NO YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING" i whispered, my back still to grace.

"oh my god i don't believe it, is that katie williams?" grace shouted as she made our way over to us.

i put on a fake smile and turned around reluctantly.

"sure is! hi!" i replied.

"awwhh katie i'm so sorry for what i did to you in the past, i was such a dick, but now i'm a changed person, you know with me gonna be a parent in 9 months and everything, taylor did tell you right?" she asked and reached for a bar of chocolate to put in her basket.

"i uhh yeah she did..." i scratched my neck and moved back so she could pick up the chocolate that i was standing in front of.

"oh good, i um hope i haven't ruined anything between you and harvey? i feel awful that he could be the dad.." she smiled.

"sorry did you say 'could'?" ana joined the conversation.

"well yes.."

"so you're not 100% that it could be harvey's?" i also questioned.

"well i uh um.. i'm certain it's harvey's..." grace stuttered.

"who's else could be the father grace?" ana straight up asked.

"ugh look, i think it's harvey's that's all you need to know ok?" grace fake smiled and rolled her eyes as she started to walk away.

"oh grace before you go bae" ana added.

she turned back around to face us and smiled "uh yes?"

"if you're lying again i will personally throw you out of a 3rd story window? ok?" ana copied grace's fake smile and watched her stomp her feet across tescos.

"that was a bit harsh but i'm not mad" i laughed.

"oh let her pregnancy hormones cry about it later" ana squinted her eyes.

"i honestly wouldn't be surprised" i agreed.

we then made our way to the checkout to buy the skittles.

after that, we left tesco's and started driving back to the hotel.

a few blackbear songs later, we were back in the hotel car park.

ana and i both have this obsession with blackbear.

just his music in general makes us happy.

so with blackbear songs stuck in our head, we made our way back to the hotel room.

"hey guys we've got the skittles" ana smiled as we walked in.

"YES GIMME DID YOU GET THE SOUR ONES?" elisha screamed.

"of course, what type of best friends would we be if we didn't get you the sour ones elisha" i laughed and passed her a packet from the plastic bag in my hand.

"thank you thank you thank you" she quickly shrieked and hugged me and ana.

"i don't think i've ever seen someone so excited over skittles before" tom looked concerned.

"it's a problem we have to deal with a lot" cait shook her head at the over-excited girl.

"so now that you guys are back, what movie are we watching?" harvey stood up and got the remote from my bed to switch the tv on.

"uh i don't know" chloe made a thinking face.

"can we watch the office?" i asked.

i like the office very much.

"yes we can that is a very good idea" harvey smiled and clicked onto netflix to log in.

"of course he agrees with you" taylor whined as i sat next to her on my bed.

"oi chill" i replied.

"yeah um i don't think the office is the only thing he likes" lilli glared at harvey.

"hey um harvey why don't you let max log into netflix, i um just need to talk to you in private real quick" i finally had the balls to ask him.

"sure that's not worrying" he laughed and threw the tv remote to his brother.

cait gave me a worried look, as did hannah.

i grabbed harvey's hand and walked outside into the lobby.

"ok i'm listening" he nervously smiled.

"look harvey, don't take this the wrong way, but i'm pretty sure you're gonna agree with me on this one, um let's just both agree that when we said that we loved each other in the hospital, we didn't mean it and this was all just one big mistake, ok? cool. good talk" i stuttered as my eyes started to water.

"what? katie why would you say that? of course i meant it, didn't you?" harvey stated back, his voice getting shaky.

"well yeah i did, but some would disagree with u" i mumbled, not intending harvey to hear.

"and what do you mean by that?" he started to get angry.

shit.

"let's just say max isn't the only mills brother screwing girls" i argued back.

what the fuck am i doing?

oh well no going back now, he started it.

"what?" he acted all innocent.

"look it's not any of my business but we all know you've been with grace" i crossed my arms.

"how?.."

so it is true then.

i think my heart just broke in two.

"h- that's not important how we know, but she's pregnant harvey, and she thinks you're the dad.. there are you happy now?" i was now fully frustrated.

"b- are you sure it's not her new boyfriend's?" he put his hands on his head.

"no she's certain it's yours ok? i can't do this anymore harvey.. just pretend 'us' never happened, we've always been just friends, that's how it should stay" i wiped the tear that had escaped from my eye.

"katie.. i- i'm sorry i can fix it i-" he stuttered as his eyes filled with tears.

"no harvey, there's no fixing it, you made a mistake, we weren't anything in the first place, maybe we should actually just go our separate ways"

"no- i don't love her"

"ok well let me ask you this if you don't love her"

"okay.." he stared into my eyes.

"when did this all happen between you and grace?" i trembled.

he sighed and took a deep breath "the night before i left for new york.."

that was it.

that was the moment i knew that harvey mills was a fucking liar.

and i could never trust
him ever again.

"i can't believe you.. why would you even do that- you know, this little thing we had going on, whatever it was, well it's over now" i stormed back into the hotel room, not caring that i was crying.

"ok everyone out now please" i shouted to my concerned looking friends.

"katie- what's wrong?" max tried grab my hand but i resisted and shouted again.

"JUST EVERYONE PLEASE GET OUT"

i didn't want to get mad at my friends. they didn't do anything wrong.

but it was just all the anger inside of me.

i just wanted to scream.

"katie can we please just talk about this" harvey begged, who was now also crying.

i've never seen him like this and inside i was so scared.

"i think we've talked enough, now please just fuck off and go start a perfect little family with grace"

"grace?" max was now looking at harvey.

"oh yeah did you guys not know? harvey's been fucking grace! so much for nothing like us, right harvey?" i looked at his sad eyes, not caring or having any emotions.

i was numb.

"what the fuck harvey? is that true?" dobby stood up next to me.

"i- yes it is and i'm sorry i hate myself for it.."

"you should, that was a bad move bro, i thought you were better than that" tom was now speechless.

"i guess everything you said at the hospital to me was complete bullshit then" i added, still crying.

nobody said anything.

"i'll never do anything like that to you katie, you already fucking did!" i was really angry now.

i was even scaring myself at this point.

"katie please- i'm sorry i know i made a mistake but we weren't even a thing then.. please just don't let this ruin everything we had" harvey pleaded.

"just get out!" i shouted with all of the energy i had left.

"fine, but you should know, once i walk out of this door, that's it" harvey was now angry.

"great! that works for me!" i hesitated as he made his way to the open door.

"and i do love you katie, i never fucking stopped" he mumbled before he walked out the door.

all eyes were on me.

i just wanted crawl into a ball and cry.

"katie- i'm so sorry-" max took my hand and placed it in his.

"it's okay max, i uh think i'm just gonna go for a walk" everything was a blur, i couldn't hear most of my friends trying to comfort me, i just needed to be outside.

"do you want someone to come with you?" max asked, still not letting go of my hand.

"no, no i need to be alone, i'll be back later, or not i don't know" i let go of his hand and shuffled to the door, no energy left to even walk.

"ok but where are you going?" lilli asked just to know if i was gonna be safe.

"i don't know" i showed a little smile and walked out of the door without saying goodbye.

i knew exactly where i was going.

it was only gonna make me more sad.

but it's also the place where the happiest memories were made.

the park down the street where taylor, max, harvey and i used to hang out after school when i still lived here.

i was actually surprised it was still there.

and nothing had changed.

i was planning on just spending the whole day there sitting on the swings and staring into the forest that was behind it.

we used to run through that same forest and catch little fireflies in empty glass bottles.

but max could never catch any, it was always the funniest thing to watch.

i just wish life was as easy now as it was back then.

when i got to the park, it was empty, it's always empty.

kids these days would rather be inside on their computers or phones.

it's kinda sad to be honest.

i sat on the old swing that taylor and i used to fight over as kids.

i miss being a kid.

i miss the times when there was nothing like us.

...
and that is the end of this book!! i really hope you enjoyed it, thank u for all of the love and support! <3

IM JUST MESSING NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON🥳🥳

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 29 9
Apparently I have a thing for Jake with older women and Jake with kids, I honestly don't know why. (Published all on July 16th, 2021)
22.6K 221 21
hey! please abeg don't blame me for any cringe it was written in like 2020... icba to summarise ts just read it yk yu want to don't be stubborn๐ŸŒš SOC...
699K 25K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...
1.6K 57 17
Writing this because I love the rain! Harvey Mills fanfic!