For Everything(on pause)

By AveriaThern

First I wanted freedom, but who am I? Quickspark, hunted by decepticons and too dangerous to join the autobot... More

Introduction
Chaper 1 - How It All Began
Chapter Two - Rehabilitation
Chapter Three - Foster Sister
Chapter Four - Perfection is an Illusion
Chapter Five - Miko. Need I say more?
Chapter Seven - But, I can usually fix my mistakes... Usually
Chapter Eight - Wheeljack is a stalker
Chapter Nine - Wrecker's gotta Wreck
Chapter Ten - Wrecker's Gotta Bail
Chapter Eleven - Being Human
Chapter Twelve - Everyone is Stupid Sometimes
Chapter Thirteen - To Ask For Help
Chapter Fourteen - This isn't easy...
Chapter Fifteen - Friend or Foe?
Chapter Sixteen - The Choice of a Lifetime
Chapter Seventeen - Home.
Chapter Eighteen - Out of my Mind
Chapter Nineteen - Mind Trap
Chapter Twenty - Plagues don't die
Chapter Twenty - Neither do Cures
A/N

Chapter Six - So, I'm an Idiot Occasionally

117 5 3
By AveriaThern

I ended up drawing everything I'd seen all night and didn't get much sleep... or any for that matter. And my arm seems to be having a growth spurt so I'm already being constantly drained of energon. And after a week, my energon stock is basically nothing. Ra-something has a computer... and I think he's accessed the base's harddrive before... I mean, I don't know if he has or not, Miko has been incredibly tightlipped and just talks about how she's finally made friends. But won't tell us anything about them... well, at least, nothing about the robotic ones.

Anyhow, none of that is overly important. Basically, I'm out of extra energon and have been drawing for a week so my brain doesn't explode. Plus... Mom and Dad didn't even bother me about school since well... they knew I lost someone.

The final bell rang and I walked out. I'd paid attention during roll call and saw Miko talking to Jack Darby. Ra-something was also with them. Ra... ra-what? I started walking over and heard a few bits of their conversation.

"It'll be fun Raf!" Miko said with a grin. Raf. That's right. It's short for... Raphael. Right.

"I guess..." Raf mumbled. Clearly they were talking about doing something stupid, knowing Miko. "Oh, hi Chrissy." Raf said, looking up at her.

"Hey, Raf." I say with a smile. Miko glanced at me, then at Raf, then back.

"Wait, wait, wait," Miko said. "How do you two know each other?"

"She dated my brother." Raf answered.

"Until he decided to go to college in Oklahoma. The distance killed it, afterall, it's not like there's some fancy bridge that'd just let me walk there in five minutes." Yes, I was baiting them.

"Oh, that's funny." Miko said, "because—" Jack elbowed Miko.

"Because there's clearly never going to be anything like that!" Jack finished with a forced life. I looked at him like he crazy. He might be, you never really know.

"Anyways, Raf, do you think I could borrow your laptop for a minute? I just need to look something up real quick!"

"Uh, sure." He pulled it out of his backpack and handed it to her. "But my ride's going to be here really soon."

"Thanks! It'll only take a minute or two, don't worry!" I sat on a bench and accessed the former drive connections. I just needed to find the energon mines, autobot or not, preferably not. I don't need to run into anyone. After a minute of searching, I pulled up the location of one that had recently popped up on the sensors... It was about four aways... if I took a jet. Which wasn't unreasonable... if I used up the last of my energon stock. I closed the screens as I saw Bumblebee pulled up. I closed the laptop and handed it back to Raf.

"Thanks again Raf!" I say cheerfully before walking away. I know Miko'll interrogate me later for it, but maybe she'll slip up and say something about the groundbridge.

Around midnight I sent my mom a text around midnight, saying I was heading out for a day or so. I threw my three energon shards into my backpack and climb out the window. It's the easiest way for everyone to not be woken up, our floor is SUPER squeaky.

"Where are you going?" Miko's voice floated from above me. I glance up, already halfway down the trellis.

"Out." I continue climbing down.

"To meet your boyfriend?"

"No, Vince is busy." I lie. We weren't dating. Anymore. Sorta. It's complicated.

"Wait, you're dating VINCE?!" Miko practically shouted.

"Yeah, sure, just keep your voice down, you'll wake up Mom and Dad."

"You're gonna get busted!" Miko shouted as I walked to the front yard.

"No, you will for waking them up." I mutter as I lazily spread out my hand and fling it forward. Blue shimmered for a moment before settling into a jet black motorcycle. I get on and drive off. It's almost silent. I drive until I'm halfway between the autobot base and town. This road is virtually abandoned this time of day, unless one of Vince's stupid races is going on, in which case it's actually very busy. But this is not one of those nights. I get off the bike and it disintegrates beside me.

I sigh as I pull up my sweatshirt sleeve, I hadn't bothered with wearing my fingerless gloves that hide what the sweatshirt doesn't. My energon levels aren't low, but also aren't as high as I like. I sigh again before I fling my hand away from me, my fingers spreading. This time, blue shimmers around me as I start to run. It solidifies around me and my legs can no longer move because I'm now sitting inside a military grade jet that's actively taking off. I glance at my energon levels. I can visibility see it draining, but it slows once I'm in the air. After flying for an hour, I press one of my shards of energon, which are as long as my forearm, against the metal of my right arm. A panel slides open and tiny pinchers grab the energon and retract, the panel closing. I glance at my levels as the energon is converted from crystal to liquid lifeblood.

Another few hours pass and I land as my energon sensors go off. It looks untapped as I walk up to it. But, seeing how I gathered the information from the autobots... that didn't make sense. I press another shard of energon to my arm as I walk, low to the ground. I peer around the edge of a rock and look in. Nope. Not untapped. It's crawling with cons. And when I say crawling, I mean it looks like they turned their ship into a cave and dropped some energon around. Well, scrap. It's gonna be next to impossible to get energon now. So I pretty much wasted what little energon I had left, wonderful. I'd have more luck sneaking into the autobot base and borrowing some of their energon. Which is what I was planning on doing. So I turned around and froze.

"Well, hello there." Starscream grinned wickedly as he stood before me. He towered above me. "It's been a long time, Laser. Or have you finally picked a proper name?"

"It's Quickspark." I growl. Dang it. I can't fight or I won't be able to get home. I have pretty much no options right now.

"Well, then I might have a job for you..." He pretended to ponder. "Yes... I think it will be a good job for you." He reached down and grabbed me, his grip was way too tight and it was annoying me.

"I have legs."

"But they're tiny and you move so slow." Scream grinned as he walked. It was like being trapped on a giant steel ship in rough seas. The bobbing was making me sick.

"Then how about you walk faster before my dinner ends up on your hand?" I suggest. I should've worn my gloves... I have a different symbol now. I haven't ever gotten too close enough for a con to identify it. He went to the center of the mine where they were sending the energon up and stood there, slowly being lifted into the ship.

"What brings our lost companion home?" Starscream asked as he strode down the all to familiar halls.

"Not your company." I'd crawled out of his grasp and stood on his missile.

"Then perhaps the company of your master?"

"Lord Megatron is not much better. Though at least the sound of his voice doesn't make my ears bleed."

"HOW DARE—" Starscream began but cut himself off as a decepticon stared at him. "How dare you insult your commander!"

"Yeah, you're not my commander, you're my underling. Remember?" I tipped my head with a cocky smirk.

"You're just as annoying as ever!"

"But you still missed me." I say. "Dare I say it, you couldn't bear to live without me, could you?"

"Why you—"

"Ah ah ah!" I say, wagging my finger at him. "Remember what Lord Megatron said, you aren't to aggravate me because I tend to get a little unpredictable when you do." I smirk as he glares.

"Keep talking and we'll see how long your spark burns."

"Screamy, you don't mean that." I say, faking offense. "You know you could never succeed without me."

"Think again." Starscream hissed as he walked into a room. I turned and stared at the metal husk that was Megatron. Wires attached to him, and immaculate brain waves on a screen, but no movement.

"What? Is Lord Megatron dead?"

"Well... no, bu—"

"Then so what? He is still Lord Megatron." I say. "So why am I here? Want me to snuff his spark because you're too afraid to do it yourself?" I sneer. He grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. Insticevely, I wrapped a shield around myself and instead of myself being killed by the impact, the wall was merely dented. "Ow, Screamy, that could've seriously hurt me!"

"I AM DONE HEARING YOUR IRRITATING LITTLE VOICE!"

"Sheesh, no holding back, huh? Man, you're really aggravating me."

He pulled back one of his arms, his fingers curling into a fist. The door opened and Knock Out walked in. He looked over and frowned.

"How's it been Knock?" I ask. Starscream dropped his arm, but kept me pinned against the wall as he turned to look at him.

"Knock Out. I have a new patient for you!" Starscream said with a smirk.

"Oh? Is it the little CMP?"

"Quickspark." I say, to my surprise, Starscream said my proper name as well.

"She had a little falling away, but has come grovelling home begging for forgiveness. And I have gladly accepted her back into the decepticons. Though she needs a little bit of work on her arm." Starscream said with a smirk. I glared at him.

And yes, if you were wondering, Starscream and I always act like we're siblings trying to kill each other without being killed. I blame Megatron for it.

"I NEVER—"

"Thought she would be able to return, yes, I know, you told me all about it. Now, Knock Out, please, handle this atrocious symbol on her hand." Starscream pinched my metal arm with two of his fingers and held me out to Knock OUt.

"She looks... explosive... at the moment though..." Knock Out said.

"Are you scared of a human?" I ask, once more, in unison with Screamy. This is getting annoying.

"N-No! Of course not... I'll get to it right away, Commanders." He turned and left to prepare.

"I'm going to kill you, Starscream."

"Not if I kill you first, Quickspark."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 604 28
Let's see where the road of both Pacific Rim and Transformers Prime leads my brain shall we? Koda Shank is a pilot. Though the Jaeger program was dis...
10.4K 133 10
In this Transformers Prime book, I'll be doing one shots and short stories. Some will be made up and some will be scenes from other movies that we kn...
73.7K 1K 26
This is actually going to be the first time that I will make myself one of the main characters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy it. Description:...
6.2K 160 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...